A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 301,536
Currently Running With Scissors:
588 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Paper and Ephemera Swap Round 10 Gallery  (Read 9965 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

suereal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #100 on: November 27, 2013 10:45:45 PM »

So...I now have a very strange cartoon running through my head of a ghost and a tiger thanks to "Caspar und Hobbe" and the ghost looks nothing like Calvin at all Grin.  FABO hall Wulf!  I'm coveting that sheet of black see through paper.  It looks so angsty Grin.  And it's interesting you meantion the Tardis becasue the "Monster" drawings remind me of The Daleks.  And that is a gorgeous ATC wendiek, very nice work, and package Grin
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013 10:48:36 PM by suereal » THIS ROCKS   Logged
wendiek

Creativity is a gift! Wrap it up and give it away.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: November 29, 2013 01:22:16 PM »

You're welcome Wulf! I'm glad you like it!!

Thanks ladies! I wasn't sure about what to send, you all came up with some extraordinary ephemera and paper...

You are right, the two public transit tickets are train tickets. Those 20 points (punten) tickets were cut of the coffee package. You can use them to get a discount in their shop with coffee and tea related things like cups, coffee machines, spoons and so.

Anyway, if you need a translation you can always pm me or use translate.google of course  Wink

I had tons of fun making that ATC, yes I used a few of the stuff I got from you!

Thanks Wulf for organizing and being my swappartner and thanks ladies for your nice comments!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #102 on: November 29, 2013 01:29:41 PM »

I received this week from both suereal and Zalphinian, so this is going to be pic humongous!

First, my ephemera package from suereal - It had a nice mix of different papers, and a cool printed newsletter in Chinese, as well as some cute charms, dog related tags, and Alice in Wonderland ephemera, as well as some pretty Christmas shaped confetti and pretty bats - just to name a few.

I like how you packaged the smaller pieces - and I am keeping it like that until I clean up my work space, so they don't get lost in my current mess, cool use of that stick on wrap.

I love this dog tag and the tea cup art... it doesn't take much to make me happy - a good book, a cup of warm tea, and a couple of happy dogs snoozing at my feet...

This is such a pretty, intricate piece - I think it would make some great texture and patterns for when I play around with my Gelli plate

I love these stickers too - I think I will use them for making some ID collages for my colleagues - and another one for myself too.

I love these - if I can find my copy of the program from when I saw the Alice in Wonderland Ballet in Toronto, I may have DH frame the images and make a tryptich for my craft room or above my desk.

A sampling of the pretty papers

and the little bats

and the Christmas glitters.

I already have some plans for these, in the tag swap I am doing right now!  Thanks you suereal!

Also, I received my crafted package from Zalphinian - lots of papery goodness in one day!

First, her card - I love the textures of the papers

Then I saw these great little boxes - shipped flat, but here is one folded up - I am thinking they are a good size to fit some bracelets I am making, or may get for my nieces and SIL.

Then there was another package that has this in it - are they called exploding boxes?  I think that is what they are called, right???

and it came with this plethora of Alice images - so I am looking forward to putting this together soon!  I love Alice things - especially using the classic John Tenniel images.

Finally, there is also this set of cards/bookmarks too, Discworld inspired.  I love the deep purple, and my favourites are of Death and the Death of Rats - love them - thank you!  Perfect, as I was thinking of rereading a few of mine again soon, as a quick and easy way to relax.

Thank you Zalphinian - this was great.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
kbrison

Genealogists trace history

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: November 29, 2013 02:39:31 PM »

The card from Zalphinian was actually created for me as part of the Crafted Notecard Swap by the talented JenSews. Since Zalphinian is still new to swapping and frequently raids my supplies, I'm sure it didn't occur to her to credit someone nor would she have known whom to credit. Apologies to JenSews.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

http://pinterest.com/ancientofdays/
6/50 in 2015, 185/14, 47/13
Geezers - plotting
Sweet & Easy Valentine - plotting
Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #104 on: November 29, 2013 02:49:49 PM »

It's a lovely card, so thank you to JenSews too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
Ludi

May the Ghost Squid be with you.

Team Wordy!

« Reply #105 on: November 29, 2013 04:05:38 PM »

Coveting the Alice images!   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Proud member of SEEN: the Society of Ernestly Embroidering Nerds
suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

« Reply #106 on: November 29, 2013 04:49:28 PM »

So glad it all got to you Onyxnox.  I bought the Alice in Wonderland mag a few months ago to just go to a AinW craftster.  I bought the silicon plant coasters at DIASO (it was a set of three)  because I thought the three of us *waves at Ludi* should see what we could to to them.  I want to hit it with some gesso and see what happens.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013 04:50:00 PM by suereal » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Wulf

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: November 29, 2013 04:49:58 PM »

Your idea of using the Pres 'N' Seal film to ship small, loose items is brilliant, Susi! I can see using the same method for storing them, too - you could just keep the sheets in a binder or even a file folder. I bet this would be great for sorting buttons!

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

suereal

« Reply #108 on: November 29, 2013 04:52:33 PM »

Those are the words Wulf!  Though  I like the idea of "plastic foil" as well.  But I have had this roll for since it came out and I think this is the first time I've used it....Note to self: explore how to use this stuff like a secret weapon Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SonjaBoo

Bring it on

Napper extraordinaire

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #109 on: November 29, 2013 06:26:06 PM »

I have been horribly slow in getting these pictures up -- I had a fantastic swap with MissingWillow! It has been a crazy, crazy week, so without further ado, here's the loot!

First off, some great Christmas papers and vintage recipes/ads -- love them so much!

Next up, Bingo cards, awesome postcards, game cards, veggie images!

More bits, bobs and goodies -- I love sorting through this! Grin

A overhead shot of the whole lot:

MissingWillow, thank you so much for such an amazing swap! This was a blast.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Insta-Makeover: Jason Wu Inspired Makeup
Insta-Makeover: The Perfect Makeup Style for Rounded Eye Shape
Insta-Makeover: The Perfect Makeup Style for Almond Shaped Eyes
How to Do Your Makeup in 5 Minutes
How to Wear Lace in Sumer
Latest Blog Articles
Crafty Kitchen
Meatless Monday: TVP Jerky
@Home This Weekend: Mirror Wall

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...