A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,050
Currently Running With Scissors:
633 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Paper and Ephemera Swap Round 10 Gallery  (Read 8566 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

stillatthetop
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2013 08:51:24 PM »

Ohhh. I think I traded with her on an additional site..or maybe here. Can't remember. I am pretty sure I have some of these beads.

Yup they are yummy.

I enjoy this craft...Here you go...put on a good movie...sit in front of the TV, at the coffee table, and twirl, twirl, twirl. Lick and stick with the glue stick.

Take them outside day two when all things dry...and do what you like. I like just clear sealing mine, and love the colors that I have made...but if you don't like the colors....paint. I prefer spray, but acrylic from the bottle works.

Wow. You craftster friends...you get my juices flowing  Grin

~T
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wanting 6" x 6" I spy panels. For a quilt like this:
http://www.grammasbabystuff.com/I_Spy_-_Hill_3_Finished_Smaller.jpg
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson.
http://www.pinterest.com/topofthehill298/
jkaywiz
« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2013 09:21:07 PM »

I got this package last week but ended up have a crazy migraine that night. Sorry for not posting until today. My weekends are always crazy! Tongue
 Thanks so much! I am going to have fun coming up with something for this!

No problem!  I have a crazy month myself and haven't had a chance to get online myself...I have received from gozer but won't be able to post pics until at least tomorrow.  I have had a family emergency and was out of state for a while....trying to get caught up....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Zalphinian
« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2013 11:53:59 PM »

To start with, the adorable little card that OnyxNox sent along with her package:

Next, a collection of stamps and old post cards.

Vintage letters and cards! These are so very beautiful and amazing!
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=614355&ppuser=320636#axzz2l2dhEFdt

Old pages from books and magazines. She's right, some of the pictures and ads are beautiful in image and word.

There are some gorgous old magazine pages and some adorable stickers.

For the record, I love this map! It was one of my favorite items in the whole package, which is saying a lot considering how much I love just about everything in this one.

At this point I'm realizing I have over 20 pictures in my attempt to show everything. I'm not sure everyone want's to see all of that, so I'm going to start giving highlights. If I was wrong and others want to see every little thing, I'll happily go back and post more.

Kitty Ribbon!!! OnyxNox really took me at my word that I loved and adored cats.

Tiny happy kitty statues! These are really, really small! I really can not stress that enough. When I saw them for the first time, there may or may not have been squeeing to be heared.

I'm really looking forward to the fact that my boyfriend will be using the tiny little cat embellishment under the Hello Kitty tin (too cute!) to make me a necklace. I'll have to share what he does once it's done. Though it probably won't be until his classes let out for the semester.
I should also note those stickers arrived on a day when I was really not feeling well and in a lot of pain. Their messages were very timely and helped to perk me up.

With this last image, I'm thinking I'll have to make a scene with these embellishments. Not sure what all will be in said scene, but it's going to be a lot of fun playing around until I find something cute and amusing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The answer is 42.
Onyxnox
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2013 12:17:47 AM »

LOL - OK, and here I was thinking I did not send enough cat stuff - clearly I forgot what I packed in the envelope!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
stillatthetop
« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2013 12:41:06 AM »

I love all the pictures. I can live vicariously...through your eyes and hands. The more images the merrier...in my book. Eye candy....yum.

What a great stash. you are so totally spoiled!

~T
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wanting 6" x 6" I spy panels. For a quilt like this:
http://www.grammasbabystuff.com/I_Spy_-_Hill_3_Finished_Smaller.jpg
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson.
http://www.pinterest.com/topofthehill298/
Wulf

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2013 03:52:49 AM »

Paper beads! My sister got into making those a few years ago, and I was surprised at how elegant they can be. The ones I remember making when I was ten weren't so much. Tongue

Your haul from onyxnox includes some great stuff, Zaphinian. Those tiny, tiny cats must be variations on Maneki-neko, the Japanese (now Chinese too) good fortune cat. And I love the ads, too. "Intarsia Times Magazine" and "Champion Cheap Scissors" - you can't make that stuff up!

All envelopes are IN THE MAIL now, if they haven't already been received. That's one of the joys of a papercraft swap - airmail envelopes usually take almost no time to arrive! Thanks everybody for making this such a fun and super-easy swap to organize. Kiss

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kwality570

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2013 12:12:35 PM »

Thanks everybody for making this such a fun and super-easy swap to organize. Kiss

Thank you for taking the time to organize this fun swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jkaywiz
« Reply #57 on: November 19, 2013 01:49:55 PM »

Here are the pics of my wonderful swap packages...

From gozer:

And from loves2experiment:

Thanks so much to you both!  Everything is so inspirational!  I can't wait to make something...I wish I didn't have to work tonight or I'd be in my craft room! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #58 on: November 19, 2013 05:04:27 PM »

My turn!  My turn!  Get a cup of tea or something as this will take awhile Grin

So here's my goodies from Onyxnox.  Firstly, she sent me a small stuffed to the brim Altoid tin of little bits...My Mom instantly stole the enameled butterfly Grin

And THEN there was all the paper!
These are the adds she talked about in the forum, and yes they are super cool.  The super old one is on the left.  Check out the tiny corset!

This is my FAVO piece that Onyxnox sent.  I got to spend the night once with the Belugas at the VanCan Aquarium, so I know just what that little girl feel like Grin.
These are super cool in real life.  Some of these are kind of reflective, so they look a bit like an oil slick or opals.
I love the look of vellum, but never manage to buy any, so I'm tickled with this bunch.
I didn't know how to categorize this lot, but it's all super cool.  I love the tape measure grosgrain ribbon.
And last but not least, my very favo bits..

Thanks so much Onyxnox.  You sent a ton of stuff that I didn't have already and some things I know I will use somewhere Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
LovelyMiss

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.

« Reply #59 on: November 19, 2013 08:46:20 PM »

I received such an enormous package from geekgirl1000100, that I had to brace myself and pull and maneuver it for like a minute to even get it out of the mailbox.  Cheesy  (Really!)  She included TONS of scrapbook papers, playing cards, book pages, sheet music, game pieces...so much stuff!  I love everything.

The item in the left corner of the above photo is actually a vintage pull out postcard of Florida flowers!  So cool!

And lots of stickers (for my collection Wink ) and two little tins of jewels, beads, buttons, and all kinds of whimsy!

Thank you for being such an awesome partner, geekgirl1000100!  And thank you to Wulf for organizing such a great swap!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013 09:07:04 PM by LovelyMiss » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Learn to Twist Hair
Learn how to Cornrow Hair - Finishing the Style
Learn how to Cornrow Hair - Overhand Cornrow
Learn how to Cornrow Hair - Invert Cornrow
Learn how to Cornrow Hair - Sectioning and Planning the Style
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decoupaged Table Top
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...