A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 296,762
Currently Running With Scissors:
495 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Yule Round 46 SU CLOSED /SE-Dec13  (Read 9214 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Ludi
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

May the Ghost Squid be with you

Team Wordy!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #70 on: November 23, 2013 05:14:11 PM »

It was so cold today all I felt like doing was huddling by the heater and crafting, so I got a lot done on my item.   Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wulf

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: November 24, 2013 06:04:51 AM »

And you'll see, if it's not already happening, You'll start trying to solve crafty problem by thinking WWWD (What Would Wulf Do?)

Embarrassed I sometimes think my only real skill is problem solving - all the rest are just techniques and tricks. Of course you should always remember that sometimes What Wulf Would Do is take the longest, most tediously time-consuming way to do something that anyone else would just skip right over!

It's suddenly turned very cold here (only -8℃ but with a vicious wind), with snow off and on all day yesterday. Still a bit of it on the ground this morning too, in spite of the wind. So I guess it's official Winter now. One of the odd things this fall was that the leaves started turning colour early, were absolutely spectacular, and then many of them just stayed on the trees. So even though it's well below freezing now, there are still quite a few trees with golden (and even occasionally still green) leaves frozen on. I hope they lose them before the real snow starts to come, or there'll be a lot of broken branches.

Haven't started crafting yet, but I've got a list of ideas. I'm finishing up a freelance cabinet-making job that's taking up all my evenings and weekends, but that's done tomorrow and I can get onto more important things - like crafting for swaps!

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

monnie31
« Reply #72 on: November 24, 2013 07:52:10 AM »

And you'll see, if it's not already happening, You'll start trying to solve crafty problem by thinking WWWD (What Would Wulf Do?)

Embarrassed I sometimes think my only real skill is problem solving - all the rest are just techniques and tricks. Of course you should always remember that sometimes What Wulf Would Do is take the longest, most tediously time-consuming way to do something that anyone else would just skip right over!

It's suddenly turned very cold here (only -8℃ but with a vicious wind), with snow off and on all day yesterday. Still a bit of it on the ground this morning too, in spite of the wind. So I guess it's official Winter now. One of the odd things this fall was that the leaves started turning colour early, were absolutely spectacular, and then many of them just stayed on the trees. So even though it's well below freezing now, there are still quite a few trees with golden (and even occasionally still green) leaves frozen on. I hope they lose them before the real snow starts to come, or there'll be a lot of broken branches.

Haven't started crafting yet, but I've got a list of ideas. I'm finishing up a freelance cabinet-making job that's taking up all my evenings and weekends, but that's done tomorrow and I can get onto more important things - like crafting for swaps!

Wulf

I am approaching the end -  but need to have a chat with you, lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mamaneedles
)O(

Homeschooling explains a lot of my crafts!

« Reply #73 on: November 24, 2013 09:46:14 AM »

Moonie- Quick note to let you know that the Baby Butt powder you made makes an excellent dry shampoo as well!

I'm still researching... I know what to make, but haven't decided on how exactly!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Previously known as MamanTattoo.
My Blog!
I made a chidlren's book about homebirth!!
Ludi

May the Ghost Squid be with you

Team Wordy!

« Reply #74 on: November 24, 2013 10:04:33 AM »

Nearly finished with my first item!  Shocked  I guess I need to think of more things to make.....   Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

monnie31
« Reply #75 on: November 24, 2013 10:38:48 AM »

Moonie- Quick note to let you know that the Baby Butt powder you made makes an excellent dry shampoo as well!

I'm still researching... I know what to make, but haven't decided on how exactly!

Well - that's good to know, lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pollyprissypants

I'll bet you ride a Schwinn, Schwinnrider!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #76 on: November 24, 2013 11:16:18 AM »

MAN. I know EXACTLY what I want to make, but I canNOT for the life of me pick a medium. Le sigh. Decisions, decisions.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

angielou1
« Reply #77 on: November 24, 2013 12:19:08 PM »

I'm still researching... I know what to make, but haven't decided on how exactly
EXACTLY  Huh I know what I want to make for "witchhippie" but I am still trying to figure how to start w/o messing it up  Grin

I'm actually a fraternal twin and we are totally opposites. People keep asking "Do you feel what she feels or what she's thinking?" Roll Eyes NO... and I really wouldn't want to. I have enough problems with trying to understand my own thoughts . Can you imagine trying to figure out someone's else's too at the same time  Lips sealed((( shivers)))
THIS ROCKS   Logged
BadWolf

cassettetape--->BadWolf

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 24, 2013 03:50:33 PM »

I picked up some supplies today. I've got so many projects going on at once for Christmas, but after I finish one tomorrow I'll start on something for Crying goddess. Heeheehee.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My username has changed from cassettetape to BadWolf.

"Does this shirt make me look like a party balloon?"-Mike

http://pinterest.com/marquesajen
DragonChilde

Head of Slytherin House

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 24, 2013 04:47:36 PM »

I have started crafting and it is going well  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Don't shed a tear for me/I stand alone/This path of destiny/Is all my own ~Blackmore's Night "Olde Village Lanterne"
Spring Harry Potter Craftalong
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create Heat Displacement - Shake 4.1
How to Create an Animation - SideFX Houdini
How to Use the Copy SOP - SideFX Houdini
How to Use Metaballs - SideFX Houdini
How to Texture - SideFX Houdini
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Quick and Easy Organizer
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...