A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,042
Currently Running With Scissors:
456 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: OWS Round 99 Gallery  (Read 4444 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

JillHogan
Jill

I don't throw things away.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #50 on: December 23, 2013 06:20:39 AM »

I received some lovely sewn things from watson7c!

This is a garbage bag for my car.  It even has supports sewn into the insides.  I put it in my car this morning--looks great!!

A pretty teal lanyard.  My old one was in desperate need of retirement.  I love this fabric.

Thanksssss!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2014:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=430313.60#axzz2oulo2ajK

My pinterest:
http://pinterest.com/jill_hogan/

I love swapping altered puzzle pieces.  PM me!
rscowtown
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Please pray for Isabelle! Help her beat the tumor!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #51 on: December 23, 2013 07:13:42 PM »

ooh that piece is sweet Jill! Can't wait to see the whole puzzle.

I'm done with the activity holder for Breegy, just gotta take a couple pix of it and package it up to have hubby take to the po tomorrow morning. I'll email delivery conf info soon as I print out the label and see if I can post a sneak peek photo of the claim.

Am feeling much better but am exhausted from the last 2 days of work, sat and today when i put in overtime. im glad I only work till 1 tomorrow and have Christmas day off!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

God's blessings,
Laurel in Wisconsin

http://pinterest.com/rscowtown

Isabelle is 11, she has a huge tumor on her brain and all down her spine.  Can you please pray or send positive healing thoughts? Thanks so much!

yes I am weird...

Yes I'd love to do private swaps Smiley just message me
anna.wahnsinn

« Reply #52 on: December 24, 2013 11:38:04 AM »

I love that lanyard fabric, too.

But what I love even more, and it's mine! all mi- oh no, wait, I meant: it's for my daughter! The little one. Right. To go in the pram. It came this morning, so it was our first Christmas present today! Anyway, here it is, the lovely cuddly baby blanket from Breegy, modeled by two delighted recipients (no flash, sorry):

And look at the colours, wooly white, charcoal and black, works perfectly. Now I want another one as a lapghan for me. One more thing for my wishlist for round 100.

Thank you very much, Breegy, it is simply perfect!

And merry Christmas to everybody!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013 12:10:48 PM by anna.wahnsinn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You cannot give me too much work; to accumulate work has almost become a passion with me: my study is so full of it now, that there is hardly an inch of room for any more.  I shall have to throw out a wing soon." Jerome K. Jerome

http://pinterest.com/annawahnsinn
JillHogan
Jill

I don't throw things away.

« Reply #53 on: December 24, 2013 01:23:02 PM »

Ohhh...I should ask for a lapghan. 
Very nice!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2014:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=430313.60#axzz2oulo2ajK

My pinterest:
http://pinterest.com/jill_hogan/

I love swapping altered puzzle pieces.  PM me!
Watsonc7

« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2013 03:36:28 PM »

Ooooh I love the colors of the blanket, so cute!

We got home today to two awesome OWS packages, love it!

First GuacaMolly sent me 2 super sturdy pillow covers for my couch and an adorable lil pincushion in a cup.  The pillow covers fit perfectly, I especially love love love the tree trunk one.  I think it's a birch tree, I love trees but I'm not good at their names.  She made tons of short stitch lines to make the lines in the tree trunks, that had to have been frustrating Smiley but ohhhh it is gorgeous!  And the little birds perched at the top, awww!   I just realized how well it matches my Christmas wreath in the back, cool!  The little teacup and saucer pincushion is adorable, I'm getting a little collection going, yay!  Thanks so much GuacaMolly!

And next I opened a package from Anna.wahnsinn, she sent the cutest stuff, straight down to the freakin adorable paper she wrapped it all in.  I knew I was keeping the paper too so it took me awhile to open it gently.  I also loved her personalized card, it is so pretty, and what she wrote on it made me laugh too (I needed a chuckle after our drive home!).   She made me a really well-done sewing kit with the coolest fabric, sewing themed on the outside. I loved the "pointy things" tag.  Also, she sent a mega box of buttons, ohhhh I'm not alone in my button love, I just know it, so that had me freakin.  She also sent a little pack of the cutest charms, she totally spoiled me, I was jumping all over the kitchen!  The bunny and kitty are tiny bells, crazy adorable. 

How cool is the inside of this sewing kit!?  I'm just going to stare at it for awhile.  She even lined the inside of the pockets.  The labels are so cool and the fabric is right on, I LOVE the colors and fabrics she used!  Anna.wahnsinn suggested I put a seam ripper in the upper right pocket lol.

Here's a better pic of the charms and my very first hoopla she made me in a personal swap, woopsies Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love love personal swaps.  Check out my pinterest for things I've made and things I want
http://pinterest.com/watsonc7/
rscowtown

« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2013 03:38:30 PM »

Here are the fabric flowers that Eszter (grab a coffee) sent me, along with a lovely angel for our tree...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

another pix, closer for details

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is one showing closer of the angel....

Thanks very much Eszter! I love getting your felted and stitched pieces. I am thinking of ways to make them all, and other fabric flowers I've received, into garlands.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

God's blessings,
Laurel in Wisconsin

Isabelle is 11, she has a huge tumor on her brain and all down her spine.  Can you please pray or send positive healing thoughts? Thanks so much!

yes I am weird...

rscowtown

« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2013 03:42:56 PM »

Here is the awesome altered puzzle that Jill sent me....

I had to explain to hubby how it was made, he thought it was really cool!

Thanks so very much Jill! I need to figure a way to display it in my craft room. I have wall space, but I can't reach it so hubby being tall will help me. I love the Audrey Hepburn piece cuz I have a long narrow poster of her near my desk from that same movie Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

God's blessings,
Laurel in Wisconsin

yes I am weird...

Averia

Floppsy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2013 03:49:02 PM »

I am so far behind on this gallery - and yeah, the front page of the swap is way behind on PP's - any that show up from the last week or two are all thanks to spikefan's much appreciated help.

That Chevron bag is much too pretty for a trash bag - I would love a purse in that fabric!

The baby blanket from Breegy looks lovely - not quite as lovely as the sweet babies in the picture with the blanket, but quite lovely.

I totally love birch trees and the pillow with the birch tree would be perfect for me!!! If you wanted to make another one GuacaMolly you could send it right to me Smiley

That sewing kit is so pretty and detailed! I love the label on the seam ripper pocket!

Very nice variety of flowers from grab a coffee - I am reasonably sure that the post it on my door from the post office is a slip to pick up my package that she sent me ages and ages ago. I can not wait to get this package!

That altered puzzle is beautiful! I would really love to do a craftalong version of the altered puzzle, just haven't gotten around tuit yet.

Just want to mention while I am here, Sign-ups are up for Round 100! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=430345.0#axzz2oioL4lom Please remember to post at least once in the discussion thread http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=429488.0#axzz2oiTUwvHj
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Averia

Floppsy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: December 29, 2013 01:14:54 PM »

I'm a little behind in picture posting as usual - Zadok sent me a really over the top item. Beautifully painted shorts in an Adventure Time theme. Here's my Tori decked out in Crafty Christmas goodies!

here's a link to a much much much better picture of the shorts that Zadok took http://www.pinterest.com/pin/475903885595115940/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

guacaMolly
« Reply #59 on: January 01, 2014 07:56:37 AM »

*YAY*! Watsonc (and Averia, lol Smiley), I am sooo glad you liked the pillow covers, and even happier that they actually fit!! I always bite nails on those kinds of things. Yes, the trees are birch trees-- after seeing something similar on your pinterest, it struck me and I had to do it! It was time consuming, but I loved the result so much. Plus, it gave me a great gift idea for my mom who struggles with Seasonal Affect Disorder, I am making her kind of a winter time advent calendar/ wall hanging out of the wool with birch trees and pockets with numbers to put a happy little thing in each day. So it was totally worth it, and I had a blast making those pillows.  Smiley

I am SO late with posting this! Averia sent me, not just any T-shirt, but she duplicated the pic I sent her EXACTLY! Only it was even better, because this shirt is so incredibly soft unlike the other one. My DH loved this shirt before he lost it, and he's so happy to have it again-- I gave it to him on Christmas Eve, and he was like "I'm going to wear it now!" He wore it Christmas Day, and another time already since!

Thank you SO much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Style Shoulder Length Hair
How to Get Big Sexy Hair with Teasing
The Secret to Hiding Split Ends
The Bob: The Cut That Flatters Everyone
How to Get Instant Super Shiny Hair
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Wooden Chain
Here Kitty, Kitty!
Meatless Monday: Vegan, Raw, Gluten Free Chocolate Bars

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...