A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 296,583
Currently Running With Scissors:
691 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: OWS Round 99 Gallery  (Read 4914 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2013 06:32:28 AM »

That cat hoop is just too cute!

I also love the moon scarf!!  The raggedy edges are my favorite part!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

myloveasdeep
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2013 11:05:05 AM »

I got a fierce necklace from Anna! She also included glitter in all the colors I love. Thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/myloveasdeep/

Her dirty paws and furry coat,
She ran down the forest slope.
The forest of talking trees,
They used to sing about the birds and the bees.
The bees had declared a war,
The sky wasn't big enough for them all.
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2013 12:06:34 PM »

It is lovely on a lovely woman!  Very unique and flattering!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

anna.wahnsinn

« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2013 01:59:39 PM »

Hey myloveasdeep, I like it on you, too!

I received two great packages yesterday, and here is the loot:

The lovely fabric Watsonc7 claimed me for - I got to pick out the designs myself, and I already know what I want to do with each one. Don't know when, though.

And as you can see she added the coins I asked for as extras, so now I'll always know how small US thingies are...

And from frosty772 the perfect pleated tote bag in my favourite colour: black! And it has extra long straps so I can wear it comfortably on my shoulder (as opposed to on my upper arm...). I love it!

Here is the lovely lining and a peek of the extras she included. Those grapes sure look good! I'll probably be drinking wine again sometime year after next...

Extras: a very bright water bottle holder for the baby's bottle next year and a cute little black and white cat wallet that comes just in time, because I was trying to find somethings for coupons!

Thank you very, very much frosty772 and Watsonc7, I really love everything!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013 05:31:03 AM by anna.wahnsinn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You cannot give me too much work; to accumulate work has almost become a passion with me: my study is so full of it now, that there is hardly an inch of room for any more.  I shall have to throw out a wing soon." Jerome K. Jerome

http://pinterest.com/annawahnsinn
Watsonc7

« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2013 02:17:43 PM »

That necklace, and your hair, are awesome

Anna, frosty hooked you up...I love the pleated bag and the cat fabric is adorable, I might have to search for some of that fabric. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love love personal swaps.  Check out my pinterest for things I've made and things I want
http://pinterest.com/watsonc7/
frosty772

« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2013 04:10:58 PM »

Im glad you liked everything.  If I must send late I like to throw extras in to try and make up for it.  Enjoy!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

<b>Like what you see here??  It might be in my shop!!<b>
http://www.frosty772.etsy.com

<b>I wist!! Lets do a personal swap!!!<b>
http://www.wists.com/Frosty772

Moderndayvictorians .blogspot.com
anna.wahnsinn

« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2013 09:41:19 PM »

I certainly am enjoying everything! You are very welcome to claim me again in the next round and send as late as you please... Wink

But I love all the other posted goodies as well! They certainly give me lots of ideas for my wishlist.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You cannot give me too much work; to accumulate work has almost become a passion with me: my study is so full of it now, that there is hardly an inch of room for any more.  I shall have to throw out a wing soon." Jerome K. Jerome

http://pinterest.com/annawahnsinn
rscowtown

Please pray for Isabelle! Help her beat the tumor!

« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2013 01:04:56 PM »

ive managed to come down with the flu, son had it few days ago, daughter has it, her son has developed whooping cough, he just turned 4, and now hubby has it too. i left work early on thurs and called in today. i have not touched any of the claims cuz i dont want to germ them, nor have i felt any energy to think about working on them. i sent messages prior to the flu hitting me that id be late, it hit at work just after i had breakfast. grandson just left with his auntie to spend the weekend at his other grandma's, son is doing better, daughter is at work but its an iceskating rink and snowing, schools closing early and the scanner squeeks about many cars in the ditch and accidents. im heading back to bed in a while, i will need to go in sometime the weekend to make up some lost time at work provided i feel better and the roads are ok. im sooo ready for spring!

also wanted to comment on all the lovely claim items that are being posted here in the gallery! Watson how is the art journal coming along? what a lovely gift to receive. im sure we are all anxious to see a page or two. and what a sweet rainbow scarf Lady Rainicorn sent for your daughter Smiley
Love the cat hoopla Jill got from Averia, it gives me ideas for hooplas, in that it doesn't just have to be one piece/idea per hoopla.
And what a fun bingo bag for Frosty's mil! Pockets on the outside Im guessing for the daubers?
Lovely hand painted scarf Anna for Eszter! And so cute on Bence! I bet he will love that unstuffed snake from Texscrapper and such a lovely bracelet you got from auntyhela.
I gotta say that the pic of myloveasdeep with her cat eye glasses now has me wanting a pair of those type glasses for myself when I next need some new ones. The necklace from Anna looks great!
Sweet fabrics Anna got in her claim! And some great bag/bottle holder/wallet with such cute kitty faces!
I love to see all the things you talented ladies create Smiley

ok off to bed for a while!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

God's blessings,
Laurel in Wisconsin

http://pinterest.com/rscowtown

Isabelle is 12, she has a huge tumor on her brain and all down her spine.  Can you please pray or send positive healing thoughts? Thanks so much!

PRAYER FLAGS!! Yes I'd love to private swaps of them, PM me please!
Averia

Floppsy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2013 01:54:28 PM »

As usual, I am very behind on posting pictures - Zadok sent me an unbelievably amazing item and I really need to find an opportunity to photograph it, but I have to keep it out of sight of my daughter since it is going under the tree for her.

Here is the major spoiler package I received from rscowtown. Any one of these items would have been a wonderful package in and of itself, but no, she sent all of it as one claim.

Here is a cell phone holder that fits my brand new oversized cell phone perfectly! (I would show, but the camera on it is my goto camera for everything now)

A lovely set of coasters with the cutest little bowl/container for them. Though I may use the bowl on it's own because it really is adorable.

Beautiful snowflake ornaments! I really want to change my entire Christmas color scheme to blue and white and this will be a nice start on the conversion (if anyone wants to claim me for more, I would love to have tons just like these!!! well, or different... variety is good too Cheesy). The pictures don't show it, but the ornaments are made with yarn filled with silver sparkles.

Thank you rscowtown!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013 01:56:37 PM by Averia » THIS ROCKS   Logged

JillHogan
Jill

I don't throw things away.

« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2013 10:49:55 AM »

Sorry you're not feeling well, rscowtown.  Here's a teaser of my favorite piece from your now packaged puzzle

« Last Edit: December 22, 2013 10:51:11 AM by JillHogan » THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2014:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=430313.60#axzz2oulo2ajK

My pinterest:
http://pinterest.com/jill_hogan/

I love swapping altered puzzle pieces.  PM me!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Chicken and Dumplings
How To Make Eggs over Easy
Brining a Turkey for Thaknsgiving
How to Bake a Statue Of Liberty Cake
Barbecue Sauce Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls
Meatless Monday: Texas Pecan Pesto

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...