A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 299,140
Currently Running With Scissors:
555 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 53
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor Swap Round 18 - GALLERY!  (Read 33802 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Ewulotta
« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2013 01:44:47 AM »

Q: Do you have any plans (trips, events, whatever) planned for the upcoming months while your Little Visitor is around?  Please share!

My little daughter will be christened next week and I really hope Jimmie arrives in time. Otherwise we'll visit my parents in my hometown.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'll swap for postcards, badges, maps or brochures from everywhere in the US! I'm an English teacher and always happy about authentic material for my classroom.

http://www.wists.com/Ewulotta
http://pinterest.com/Ewulotta/
Mountains and Clouds
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

don't worry, be happy. for realz.

Mo' bettah you live Hawai`i

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2013 08:06:40 AM »

Gramayre arrived a few days ago, but I've been so busy with work, he's been getting a little ornery and restless!  He's nearly eaten all the candy he brought with him! Tongue

Hopefully once this week is over, we'll have a chance to get out and do something fun!

Our blog will be here: http://www.mountainsandclouds.com/gramayres-hawaiian-holiday.html
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013 08:12:32 AM by Mountains and Clouds » THIS ROCKS   Logged

blupaisan

crayyyyyyzeeeeeee about cats!!!

« Reply #52 on: November 08, 2013 08:52:40 AM »

Let's see... I am thinking of where I might go once I am in better shape. Been on a heating pad nearly 24/7 for over a week  now and it hurts to even take a 15 minute car ride. but I am thinking of going to Saratoga, Yado to be exact to see if the koi are still around in this colder weather. The biggest one pops his head out of the water to beg for food. would be an awesome photo op with my LV
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It were lightnin'...
phoenixfiredesigns

~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2013 09:20:30 AM »

(Tyne and Wear about 5 hours away which may not be far for our American friends, but is a long long way for us in tiny UK! )
Ha! It takes me five hours of driving just to get out of Florida! And I only live halfway down in the center of the state! Wink Driving the entire length of Florida would be more than double that!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
Smeddley

« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2013 12:14:16 PM »

I work with a guy that commutes 1.5 hours each way, so spends 3 hours a day in his car. I've driven some pretty long distances (19 hours in one go, once) but I couldn't do that.  Everything is so spread out in the Midwest it's at least a 2-3 hour drive to get anywhere different. :/  It takes well over an hour to get to the other side of town... on the highway... with no traffic!  Very sprawling city (well, technically, "Metro Area" - there are dozens of cities).

I'm jealous of people in Europe that can just pop over to another country, I think that would be awesome. My choices are 12 hours to Canada or 14 hours to Mexico, and that's just to get to the border.

Apti got to play on a Fire Truck today, I was dropping off a raffle prize for a fundraiser.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Averia

Floppsy

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2013 01:01:14 PM »

I used to commute 2hours and 10 minutes each way (56 mile trip) to work, but I gave that up after 6 months. It wasn't too awful because more than half of it was on the DC subway and I love to read, but I wanted to be home with the kids too much.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

deadbathducky
Never let the sun set on an argument with a loved one you can fix.

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 08, 2013 02:02:44 PM »

It's not set in stone, but I may be going somewhere in Feb that I've wanted to go to for about 13 years and I can probably bring Poppy... We will have to see Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Remember my mistakes,
remember you can change,
Remember that it's up to you...
to go and shape your life into
one that's worth of remembering...
-RTGO!

www.craftsbykitty.wordpress.com/
IzzyBee
« Reply #57 on: November 09, 2013 08:25:06 AM »

Then we are going to Worcester for Christmas and then Chirk (in Wales) for new year to spend time with both sets of parents.

Give Bean and I a wave when you're in Chirk! We're about an hour away (I live up on the North Wales coast) - will this be the closest that 2 LVs are to each other in this swap??

It's not set in stone, but I may be going somewhere in Feb that I've wanted to go to for about 13 years and I can probably bring Poppy... We will have to see Wink

Sounds exciting! Any hints on where it is or do you want to keep it a surprise?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Renstar
« Reply #58 on: November 09, 2013 08:48:55 AM »

Then we are going to Worcester for Christmas and then Chirk (in Wales) for new year to spend time with both sets of parents.

Give Bean and I a wave when you're in Chirk! We're about an hour away (I live up on the North Wales coast) - will this be the closest that 2 LVs are to each other in this swap??

Ooo and I am in Bristol, so the south will have a few LVs passing Smiley

Ziggy & I went for a bike ride today.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Inselaeffchen
« Reply #59 on: November 09, 2013 02:50:03 PM »

Aaaaah!!! A.D. and Adi were with me on Thursday to watch THOR!! But I didn't manage to take a photo within the cinema. Sad

Today they went with us to the St. Martin Procession (a German custom/tradition from my childhood) with lanterns and singing. It's a Christian thing, but while I'm not a Christian (and hubby has not been back to church since he was a teenager) I like the procession and am glad that we have a German congregation in Edinburgh who is doing it (and is happy to have "non-believers" to tag along).

Tomorrow we'll go to a University (American) Football game. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 53 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
3 Reasons Why Pencil Skirts Are the New Mini
Need to Know: Oversized Sweaters, Google Flight Finder, and Fab Slippers
Cara Delevingne and Taylor Swift Rock Runway Show
Isabel Marant Collection Hits H&M
Spring Trend Report: The Versatile Polo Shirt
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...