A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,557
Currently Running With Scissors:
629 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Seeking tutorials in exchange for free FOE elastic  (Read 156 times)
Tags for this thread: elastic_foe , elastic  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

enchantedelastics
« on: May 28, 2014 03:11:55 PM »

Hiya,
I run a website that sells Elastic FOE worldwide and I'm looking for a few handy crafters who use elastic FOE to create products/crafts. I wondered if anyone would be interested in receiving free elastic from me in exchange for a tutorial by you using my elastics that I can share on my website in my blog. You can use the tutorial wherever you like as well. I can send you whatever elastics you like from my site. I have 5/8", 7/8" and 1" elastic FOE. Does this interest anyone? Please contact me if you're interested and we can chat about it!
http://www.enchantedelastics.com
info@enchantedelastics.com
Krista Smiley
P.S. On an up note, I just slashed my prices to $.79/yard for elastic! yay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
steiconi
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2014 09:33:33 PM »

I didn't know what FOE elastic meant, so I went to your website, and still don't really understand it. 

I clicked on something (1" minions) to see if there was more information.   Only an "add to cart button", and the price--$.95--but not how much you get for that price.  I clicked on add to cart to find out about shipping, but it didn't add it to the cart, and I don't see how to get it into the cart.   I tried to add something else to the cart, but it just brought up a mini window with text.  When I tried to get back to the home page, it wouldn't load, at which point I gave up.

So I think you need to
  • add more information to the website--like, do you get a yard for that price?
  • offer at least a definition or description of FOE. 
  • include more information about FOE.  Is it strong?  Does it have to fold over, or can it be used flat?
  • make sure your website works properly

Those are all more important than offering tutorials, and should be done right away--And THEN add some fun tuts!

I'm not trying to make you feel bad, just trying to help you make a go of your business.  Good luck!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Great Ideas for Cheap Halloween Costumes
Pottery Making: How to Make Funky Vases
Pottery Making: How to Make Enclosed Candles and Shakers
How to Crochet Granny Squares
Choosing Fabric Types
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...