A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 301,587
Currently Running With Scissors:
465 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Hello Kitty Swap (Sign up CLOSED, Send Date: 8/8/05)  (Read 3451 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

pibbgirl
« on: July 09, 2005 04:18:21 PM »

Swap name: Hello Kitty Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: pibbgirl
Sign-up date range: 7/9/05 7/22/05
Date to send item by: 8/8/05

Limited to a certain number of people? (Optional): no

Non-U.S. participants allowed? yes

All ages allowed?  16+

Organizer is aware of current list of "suspended traders"
list and will not allow those members to participate: YES

Organizer meets the 4 conditions for swapping and will make sure that every participant meets these conditions: YES

Details of swap:
Craft items in the likeness of Hello Kitty and friends that your partner likes.  You should send 1 large item or 2 medium items and a few small things. 

If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Hello Kitty Swap
Craftster username:
Email address:
Your real name:
Mailing address:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside of the US?:
Do you have any favorite characters?
Any characters you hate?
What colors do you like?
What colors do you hate?
Anything else you would like to add?

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.

Joined so far:

paradisecrane (sent)(received)
runwithgumby (sent)(received)
pibbgirl (sent)(received)
BeccaU (sent) (received)
Sharla (sent)(received)(Swap Angel thanks!)
SugarGliders101 (sent)(received)
lespaulguitargurl (sent) (received)
jinxme (sent)(received)
qtkyuuko(received)
penguino (sent)(received)
autumnelayne (sent)(received)
Mayviss (sent)(received)
SewPixie (sent)(received)(Swap Angel thanks!)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2005 08:01:08 AM by pibbgirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

runwithgumby
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2005 05:49:00 PM »

This will be fun!  Everyone sign up! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
autumnelayne

Such is the way of the Craft Ninja.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2005 07:54:10 PM »

Oh boysies, I'm in! I just gotta send out my stuff I just finished for my first swap then I'll be signing right up  Grin.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jaami
was born with roses in her eyes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2005 10:15:39 PM »

My "first" one should be over with soon... I've already made and sent my things to her too... but anyway. I want to do this so bad, so so so bad, but I'm in the middle of having to move and I'm broke. This puts me in quite a predicament! Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've been away from the site going through lots of medical testing. If I have not wrote you or mailed something, please understand that my concerns right now are my health and I will send things asap!

Please DO NOT COPY the toys, drawings or stickers I make. They're copyrighted!
autumnelayne

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2005 06:19:56 AM »

Aww that stinks Jaami you made such beautiful things for the coin purse swap! Would it help if you had a couple extra weeks? I'd be willing to wait if you were my partner, like just postpone the send date for both of us? Is that allowed? Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

paradisecrane
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2005 06:33:22 AM »

Yay I just signed up!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Anyone want to swap ATCs?
Visit my shop!
http://applearabesque.etsy.com/
jaami
was born with roses in her eyes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2005 10:34:43 PM »

Aww that stinks Jaami you made such beautiful things for the coin purse swap! Would it help if you had a couple extra weeks? I'd be willing to wait if you were my partner, like just postpone the send date for both of us? Is that allowed? Undecided

You are so sweet!!! (I'm glad someone got a glimpse of them before I took them down, cause I have no idea if my partner got her package or not.) Now I want to do this one more than ever... and especially with you!
And now here comes the yuck part... the but but but... we just found out our moving costs are going to be through the ROOF... and I'm talking like, the friggin Empire State Building. That and having just purchased a used car since the other one died a terrible death, and having few hours at a new job = the worst possible timing ever! (I swear right now I'm cursed, the car died forever, then the sewing machine died forever, then all the fuses in the house blew, and let me tell you the list goes on and on... haha... the only thing I can really do is laugh at this point, it's awful, but I've got to take it in good stride.) I'd definitely do something with you in the very near future (once moving & income is better), but I don't want you to miss out on this swap because I'd take a million years, I want you to be able to have fun with it!

You, however, are pretty much the nicest sweetest coolest girl ever and we HAVE to do things in swapping soon!!!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've been away from the site going through lots of medical testing. If I have not wrote you or mailed something, please understand that my concerns right now are my health and I will send things asap!

Please DO NOT COPY the toys, drawings or stickers I make. They're copyrighted!
BeccaU

Penguins are subtle.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2005 05:18:38 AM »

I've just signed up too - I'm very excited for this sort of swap - I'm gathering my ideas!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
autumnelayne

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2005 08:04:55 AM »

You are so sweet!!! (I'm glad someone got a glimpse of them before I took them down, cause I have no idea if my partner got her package or not.) Now I want to do this one more than ever... and especially with you!
And now here comes the yuck part... the but but but... we just found out our moving costs are going to be through the ROOF... and I'm talking like, the friggin Empire State Building. That and having just purchased a used car since the other one died a terrible death, and having few hours at a new job = the worst possible timing ever! (I swear right now I'm cursed, the car died forever, then the sewing machine died forever, then all the fuses in the house blew, and let me tell you the list goes on and on... haha... the only thing I can really do is laugh at this point, it's awful, but I've got to take it in good stride.) I'd definitely do something with you in the very near future (once moving & income is better), but I don't want you to miss out on this swap because I'd take a million years, I want you to be able to have fun with it!

You, however, are pretty much the nicest sweetest coolest girl ever and we HAVE to do things in swapping soon!!! Cheesy

You poor thing. Things always happen like that for me too...like EVERYTHING goes wrong, costs too much etc. all at once. But then lots of good things seem to start happening just when I think I'm about to lose it! I hope that happens for you Smiley. I also feel your pain about the sewing machine I'm about to throw mine threw the window. Well, partly because I  have to put it away and get it back out all the time because I work on my kitchen table and it's a heavy sucker Tongue. Anyhoo, maybe we can have another swap like this in the fall or something. Again, I really hope everything starts working out for you soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pibbgirl
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2005 08:52:10 AM »

My "first" one should be over with soon... I've already made and sent my things to her too... but anyway. I want to do this so bad, so so so bad, but I'm in the middle of having to move and I'm broke. This puts me in quite a predicament! Undecided

Awww I'm sorry to hear about all the things going wrong.  Moving is always stressful!  Hopefully there will be a 3rd swap like this that you can participate in since this is the 2nd round.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Butter Pie Dough
How to Make Chocolate Caramel Surprise Cookies
How to Make Chocolate Chip Waffle Cookies
Easy Pumpkin Pie Recipe
Easy Pie Dough Recipe With Lard
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Candy, Anyone?
Crafty Kitchen
Meatless Monday: TVP Jerky

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...