A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,454
Currently Running With Scissors:
390 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Givers and needers swap round 12 (SU: 9/10/13-16/10/13)  (Read 6811 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lovesclutter
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Nothing is safe in its native form.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2013 07:08:45 PM »

Yes, I'm moving, no need to take it all. Mostly fabric and some hoops. I'll try to get my app filled out tomorrow or maybe Friday when I'm off. Just too exhausted. Thanks for organizing Belladune.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a split personality, because you guys crack me up.  AND The best day I ever had was TODAY!
margiej
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2013 08:28:43 PM »

hurray for this swap! I am always so happy about this swap.  I know I came up with some odd requests this time, like blocks of wood and bits of dowel pins,and clay, yarn and leather scraps etc but I do need some things for odd projects lol! It's always exciting and I'm grateful!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Too bad I don't hear voices, I would enjoy the company
WWW.PINTEREST.COM/MARGARETCJOY
coconutbells
Mama Cass

I love old timey things, and miniatures

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2013 09:44:53 PM »

Smiley
aww! Yayy!
I'm a needer for sure!
We just moved up to Salem, Oregon from the central coast of CA in August. Our moving truck was tiny and a lot of my craft supplies and other near and dear things weren't as important as some of my hubbie's expensive work equipment(we moved his whole business and our apartment in the same 16 foot penske!) A lot of it was given to friends down south or put on the curb. Even my biorb fish tank! SAD FACE! So I am using bare minimum and recycling crap I find to craft. I have a low income as well, but I am always in the mood for painting and sewing, crocheting and doing mixed media.
I love this swap. Cheesy

Check out my art blog maybe you'll get an idea for something you want me to do.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tendstowardschaos
'Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.' - N. Bonaparte

Motivated by the desire to achieve.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2013 05:53:10 AM »

hurray for this swap! I am always so happy about this swap.  I know I came up with some odd requests this time, like blocks of wood and bits of dowel pins,and clay, yarn and leather scraps etc but I do need some things for odd projects lol! It's always exciting and I'm grateful!

None of that sounds odd to me.  Wink I have lots of leather/yarn scraps, just didn't think to add those to my list of de-stash.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2013 06:53:15 AM »

I love that our needlers are wanting just about ALL THE THINGS!  It should be pretty easy to match people up.  So far we have 2 givers and 2 needers.  I know we will have more!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

crazy crafty momma

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2013 06:53:37 AM »

Yes, I'm moving, no need to take it all. Mostly fabric and some hoops. I'll try to get my app filled out tomorrow or maybe Friday when I'm off. Just too exhausted. Thanks for organizing Belladune.
  Also, you're welcome, LC!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Monty

Summer Nerd Games! So Excited

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2013 05:51:20 PM »

OKAY! Sent in my questionnaire after I finished cleaning out the desk of things I never seem to use and hope will find a good home. This will be my first G&N swap. Seems neat.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

crazy crafty momma

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2013 06:05:51 PM »

The one I participated in I participated in for a friend who wanted to start sewing, but didn't want to spend an arm and a leg. So I gladly crafted something for my giver, and proceeded to give my box of fabric to my friend! It was a good Smiley

Glad you signed up Monty.  You seem to have all the things!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lo{ve}
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2013 11:34:59 PM »

if i get feedback in time from a swap i will be signing up for this! i will be a needer this round. i wish i could be a giver too but when i moved i got rid of almost everything and i don't have much extra!

if i sign up i'll be looking for embroidery/cross stitch supplies. i've been drooling so much over needlework lately that i've decided i must learn to do it for myself. anything from floss to hoops/frames to aida fabric, anything! i could also always use leather pieces, fabric, serger thread cones, cotton yarn, or would love any silk screening supplies.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
margiej
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2013 12:56:04 AM »

yes, that is my problem, when I moved up here from Fl. a lot of stuff got left (my daughters moved me and I haven't recovered in a year and a half!)  You can't imagine how difficult is is when you cant even go out in the yard and pick up a rock or some little branches!  But, I have no yard!  I could also use a few little fancy colored feathers.  I used to have some off some of the kids' dance costumes.  now I know your asking "Why??"  I don't KNOW!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Too bad I don't hear voices, I would enjoy the company
WWW.PINTEREST.COM/MARGARETCJOY
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Red Sparrow Author Jason Matthews Talks About M.I.C.E.
Red Sparrow Author Jason Matthews Talks About the Art of Elicitation
Red Sparrow Author Jason Matthews Talks About the Sparrow School
Red Sparrow Author Jason Matthews Talks About Surveillance
Red Sparrow by Jason Matthews Talks About Enemies
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche
@Home This Weekend: Buzy Bee Activity Chart
Craft Challenge #103 Announced - Foodie Frenzy 2

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...