A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 300,903
Currently Running With Scissors:
605 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make a Purse & Fill It Round 7 Gallery!!  (Read 4160 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mama24boyz
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2013 07:07:28 PM »

Eeeeekkkk!!! I got the most beautiful purse from whistley! I am having major swap anxiety now!
Here's the bag, do you see the pockets on the front? Ya, they go all the way around the bag.

See that adorable sugar skull embroidery??!?  Here's a close up of it

See the perfect lining??  There's also 4 pockets inside!

Annndddd.....lots of goodies inside, some candies, an awesome matching needle book and scissors holder with a super cute tiny owl, tiny skully stitch markers and yarn a hook and a little notebook!!

I tried to get close ups of the owl and stitch markers but my camera doesn't like close ups  Sad so if you have so e whistley please post them!

Thank you so very much!!!  I really hope you like yours as much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
Whistley
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Adventure is out there!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2013 07:22:38 PM »

I'm sure I will love it! I'm just happy you like everything. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Let me 'splain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up.
Cwafting. Cwafting is wot bwings us togevvah today.
SevsOnlyGirl

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2013 12:34:51 PM »

Finally!  I have the photos of the purse and goodies from felicitybaby!:)

First, a group shot:

The purse alone, isn't it gorgeous?!?!!!

The inside zipper pocket AND the inside - it's HUGE!

The adorable zipper pouch and tissue holder:

Matching Key Fob:

Pretty Notebook with 2 pens AND she fixed an elastic to hold the pens on the notebook!  YAY!!

and finally the candy goodies - yummmy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
spidermom
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2013 01:45:53 PM »

i pretty much love every purse in this gallery!  and so many lovely things inside!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ramblings-- http://friendlyneighborhoodspidermom.blogspot.com/
more stuff--http://www.pinterest.com/spidermom78/
felicitybaby
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2013 12:00:48 PM »

I am so glad you like your purse Sevsonlygirl!   I can see that you already put it to use!  I am also excited that my purse is on its way from ratfinkz!  can't wait!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ninjaturtlegal
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2013 06:24:14 PM »

This is the awesome Zelda bag she sent me! I squeeled a little when I opened up the package.

And, a Mikey clutch.  Omg...

In his tummy, hehehehe.... loads of cute Zelda related things.  The navi keychain is super cute and my cat keeps trying to steal it.

OH YEAH!!!! AND THIS PATTERN!!!

To make more of these!!!!! rupee pillows!!!! Bunniebard is amazing!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Whistley

Adventure is out there!

« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2013 07:30:13 PM »

Can I just say that this gallery is awesome?!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Let me 'splain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up.
Cwafting. Cwafting is wot bwings us togevvah today.
Sharalee

www.wists.com/SharaLee http://pinterest.com/sharalee3/pins/?filter=likes

Retired Hairstylist/Crafter

« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2013 07:19:10 AM »

Looks like everyone is having lots of fun!! Cheesy  I love all the purses & accessories. All are fabulous  & very creative sewers!!  Wink  Great Job!!   Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http:/pinterest.com/sharalee3

"Christmas Stocking Swap RD 10"

Will do personal swaps!! I make Art Dolls/Junker Jane Dolls/Raggedy Ann & Andy Dolls/also TM Patches
SevsOnlyGirl

« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2013 03:55:15 PM »

I'm getting ready to update feedback!  It looks like we're just waiting for Whistley and felicitybaby to receive their packages!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ratfinkz

Rataholic

Animal Mad!

« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2013 05:50:34 PM »

Feeling guilty for only now uploading photo's of my beautiful bag from our wonderful organiser!! Also having seen the amazing bag felicitybaby made for Sevs - I have even MORE anxiety than I already did - and this bag was one of the FEW pieces of my own work I WAS proud of!!!! Hmmmm - just hope you like it when it arrives felicity - and apologies again for being so very very late sending!

Anyhow without further ado onto pictures of my fabulous package from Sevsonlygirl - thank you SO much!!!!

First of all everything - I got the bag (I can't tell you  how much I love this or how 'me' it is...but will say a bit more in a minute!) a wonderful paintbrush wrap - I'm wondering if I put on my questionnaire that I wanted one - I don't paint pictures but I paint things (clay, wooden boxes etc) and had been thinking for a couple of weeks I could do with a wrap to keep these in - and that is not a lie or an exageration! A lovely painted blue box with an amazing sewing tool collection in it! Having only recently started sewing this was PERFECT for me - especially the magnifying tweezers - I have NEVER seen anything like that before - but I am also learning to become more advanced in my jewellery/ beading work and have already put these to use both in finding loose threads on sewn objects - and picking up small beads from multiple designs! PERFECT Cheesy the kit also contained the most awesome travel sewing set I have ever seen - honestly there is nothing like that over here in England - I should have got a photo of that, but it was in my pile of things to go in my bag when I had taken photos - and got missed unfortunately! There was a book which I can not wait to read, it looks amazing - and lastly a purple plastic tube thing with a lid for me to store ejuice in. This sounds like I have made it up - but it is honestly true -a few days after getting the parcel I popped my ejuice in the tube and got in the car for a journey to visit my cousin, half way there I realised I needed to fill up my ecig - and got the tube out - the ejuice bottle (for the first time ever!!!) had leaked lots and there was a good few centimetres of juice in the bottom of the tube - how glad am I that I had it? Especially as before I'd just put the bottle loosely into my bag!!!!!

so - onto gushing about the bag - you have been warned lol!!!! I wanted a messenger style bag that had an over the body strap - as I come up in massive welts if I have pressure on something so over the body distributes the weight better (although I have already reacted to it - but that was cos I was carrying a bottle of water in it - lesson learnt!) so Sevs made a lovely long strap to it. I told her purple was my favourite colour and the colour I'd love a bag to be- but that was about it, so when I opened this bag I felt she had been spying on me. When I showed it to mum her reactions was "purple, stars, sparkly, it's very YOU isn't it!" and indeed - it is very very me! Thank you so much Sevsonlygirl - I LOVE it!!!!

here is a pic of the bag closed, and another of it open showing the matching but black lining! I SO want some of the purple fabric for myself to use! The closed picture is the best at showing the true colour of the bag

I didnt seem to get a pic of the paintbrush roll by itself for some reason - sorry about that it will be so useful though and of course - I love the fabric!!!

LAstly a pic of the lovely blue box that contained my sewing kit - and which will continue life as a sewing kit box!

and to finish - here's a photo of all three of my crafted items. B
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love Sarah
XXX

Jack of most crafts master of none.

My 12 days of Christmas post

My craft blog. If you are swapping with me be warned this may contain spoilers
http://ratfinkzcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Cooking With Miso
Sesame Chicken and Broccoli Recipe
Hearty Miso Soup Recipe
Easy Coconut Rice Recipe
Coconut-Indian Curry Chicken Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...