A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 302,586
Currently Running With Scissors:
509 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Weekend Trick or Treat Swap Gallery  (Read 6725 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Nolansmomster
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Yes. I am THAT mom.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2013 08:10:13 PM »

I received from Lo{ve} today!

In the cutest felt bucket...

She not only sent rice crackers from Chinatown for my mom, but she made a reversible headband and a dish scrubber/ wash cloth that looks like it was made especially for my orange kitchen...

And goodies including bubbles for my Nolan, shot glasses, an apron and of course CANDY! Thanks Lo{ve}!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kbrison

Genealogists trace history

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2013 10:25:24 PM »

I received from Deece in MN earlier this week but haven't been able to post photos until now. We sent the same size box, but I swear the one I received must have been a miniature Tardis because I just kept pulling out more and more treats. Don't know how she found the room to pack so much stuff inside! View of everything together.

Treat bags full of candy, apple cider mix, and gourmet hot chocolate mixes

Large bags of candy corn and white chocolate candy corn plus a mixture of the same candies found in the treat bags. Oops, did I forget to mention that I'm diabetic? Grin I was reasonably good though and shared the candy with my dds, so a lot of the candy ended up in their homes. Kept enough to satisfy my craving for sweets without sending me into diabetic shock! Cheesy

Halloween punches and other papercrafting supplies. I already have plans for these punches. In fact they would have been perfect for a card I wanted to make for Deece in MN but couldn't.

Spool monsters from my Pinterest account and the most adorable owl pincushion (How did you know that I was running low on machine needles?? Perfect timing!)

A skein of sock weight yarn and more than 2 yards of wonderful fabric

I saved the very best for last . . . the tote Deece in MN made to send everything in! It's reversible, so here's the interior. The ravens are a clue of what is to come.

Deece and I both love Edgar Allan Poe, but finding fabric that portrayed "The Raven" and then being willing to part with enough of it to make me a bag is amazing. I knew Deece was a good quilter, but her general sewing is some of the most professional I've ever seen. This is side 1.

And here is side 2. I can't decide which should be front and which should be considered the back because they're both so wonderful! I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings because I've received some beautiful and truly amazing things since I started swapping on Craftster, but I have to admit that this tote is my absolute favorite. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

http://pinterest.com/ancientofdays/
94/50 in 2014, 47/50 in 2013
MissingWillow
Global Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2013 05:23:44 AM »

More truly great packages and those spool monsters are adorable!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Farm Life Blog  
I'm a shepherd and have raw fleece.  PM me if you want to swap for some.

Craftster has gone mobile!  Read all about it here
kittykill
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Needlework Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

I got 99 problems, but a stitch ain't one.

« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2013 05:27:01 AM »

OW! Such awesomeness going on! Where do I start?

LOVE the owl and necklace from I Sew Cute.

That kitty bucket is adorable-so clever!

LOVE the spool monsters! They are so cute, such a good idea!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lo{ve}
« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2013 09:37:46 AM »

Wow, I'm loving the nevermore fabric! I haven't seen that before but now must get some to make my best friend a Christmas present  Cheesy

Also, the kitty bucket was a kit I got and put together, I thought it was adorable and it went together with just some hot glue and rings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Mellifluous
« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2013 06:43:11 PM »

I am so sad about that.  I thought a nice solid paper box would hold up.  I was apparently mistaken.  We will have to see what we can do to fix this situation.  I can work on a replacement gourd but I'm afraid the fortune telling ball was a good will find. It was a light fixture that I saw a gazing ball in.  Was the candy ok? I'm so sorry...

I'm sorry too, Beeker. I would have loved that crystal ball. I think I can fix the pumpkin. It has a crack in the back but a little superglue should fix that. The candy was great. I love everything, I really do. I just feel bad I didn't do more for you. The whole box of treats is awesome!

Preparing to post pics...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Mellifluous
« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2013 07:02:15 PM »

I got an awesome package from Beeker with a ton of tricky treaty goodness. There was so much in the package it was hard to get pics of it all, but I did my best. First, a group shot:

There's a pumpkin, a floppy spider (he's on top of the pumpkin, a set of pumpkin carving tools and cool stencils, a couple of origami jumping frogs in animal print paper (they're in the front there), a set of candy knives to put on cupcakes a couple of skeleton straws, seven feet of spiderweb! OMG!, a horror movie double feature (House on Haunted Hill and Bluebeard), a set of creepy labels for those special potions, and a small sample of the ton of yummy candy I got. All treats, no tricks here.  Smiley You're incredible, Beeker. I love it all!

Here is a close up of the pumpkin. I love his friendly smile:

I think Scotty the Spider has found a place he likes better than a web.

The carving tools, skeleton straws, bat rings, candy knives, and origami jumping frog.

Potion labels and odds and ends for paper crafting. I love these: Swamp Lizard in Skunk Oil, Werewolf Fangs, Human Eyeballs, Pickled Mice, Baby Dragon Scales (I love that one especially).

Thanks for everything, Beeker. Despite the damage this is one heck of a treat box!

« Last Edit: October 13, 2013 08:22:11 AM by Mellifluous » THIS ROCKS   Logged
kittykill
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Needlework Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

I got 99 problems, but a stitch ain't one.

« Reply #57 on: October 13, 2013 03:39:11 AM »

That pumpkin is great and the labels are wonderful! I am really digging the spider web too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lo{ve}
« Reply #58 on: October 13, 2013 11:24:07 AM »

I will post my awesome goodies from nolansmomster as soon as I get home from work today!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
beeker

Meep!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #59 on: October 13, 2013 04:12:36 PM »

I just got back from vacation and I had a wonderful surprise. My package from Mellifluous was there! She had nothing to worry about. Her swap package is GREAT! I love all my goodies. I had regular chocolate so that makes it a little harder to shop for candy for me. I appreciate her effort. I got white chocolate kit Kats (my favorite), candy corn taffy, sour gummies (my other favorite). Just look at all the wonderful goodies. My kids have run off with the little hopping eyeballs. I can't wait to wear the fingerless gloves and that cross stitched trivet is AWESOME! I love it all!!! The owl bag is too cute. I will definitely be taking that trick or treating this year  Wink ribbon, coasters, cute little Halloween book...awesomeness

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:

RaNdoM SwAp rouND 5 - crAfTinG!!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Dork Diaries Book Trailer
Jessica Bendinger Reveals Her Favorite Movie
Meet Author Ellen Hopkins
Roxanne St. Claire Reveals
The Power Book Trailer
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...