A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 297,460
Currently Running With Scissors:
677 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: FOC Secret Swap - 1 angel FOUND  (Read 228 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Onyxnox
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: October 05, 2013 02:19:39 PM »

This is for the FOC Secret Swap.  I have one FOC swapper in my group that did not receive and in need of a wonderful angel...

spidermom is in the US, and sent a lovely package to her recipient and needs someone who can do likewise for her as she did not receive her package, though one was sent.

Here is the brief detail about the swap in question:

This is going to be a secret project - You will be matched up with a partner and we will make several things for them and send them.

We will be making 1 medium item and 2 small items.   Of course you are free to send extra's, but remember that you don't know who is sending to YOU, so there's no telling if you'll be getting extra's or not. Wink   Each participant will also be giving 5 themes in their questionnaire - your partner may craft to your themes or by post stalking you or stalking your wist/pinterest - it'll be a surprise!!

Read more: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=425429.0#ixzz2gsuElIic

If you are interested, please PM me to keep it a "surprise", rather than post a reply here.  If you are chosen to be the angel, I will pm you her questionnaire.  Please have your package out within 2 weeks, and PM myself and primary organizer SevsOnlyGirl when you ship, with the DC number.  I want to maintain the surprise element so please don't PM spidermom; and if you have stalking questions, PM me so I can pass them on for you.  When spidermom receives and posts, I'll go about getting you your angel status.  

A pre-emptive thanks to anyone to offers to be an angel - it's always appreciated greatly!

UPDATE - angel found.  Thanks everyone for the offers!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013 04:09:06 PM by Onyxnox » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Buttermilk-Cheese Waffle Recipe
How to Make a 10 Layer Monster Burger
Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe
Mastering the Perfect Omelette
Spam Championship: Shoulder Pork Ham Is a Big Deal, Apparently
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Sandwich Wrap
Falling Leaves
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...