A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 308,229
Currently Running With Scissors:
348 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: One Tiny Holiday Ornament Gallery!  (Read 27619 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

I Sew Cute
Jewelry and Trinkets Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm a Fanatic Friend of Craftster!

Take me to the kittens!!! >^.^<

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #60 on: October 20, 2013 12:02:52 PM »

There are so many lovely items in this gallery! Looks like some folks were spoiled good too! Great work!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out Trinkets & Jewelry! Wink
pinterest
blog
twitter
etsy
Smmarrt

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #61 on: October 20, 2013 07:03:40 PM »

Here is my totally adorable felty ornament from spidermom:

I bow down to your embroidery skills.

And she's rule-breaker, too and the ornament was wrapped in Christmas fabric panels....hmmm, what will I use these for?

Thanks so much for swapping!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/smmarrt/
Summer Ninni Swap - crafting
Mini Junk Journal Swap - crafting
Craftster Trading Cards - Eeek! I'm in
Homerof2

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 20, 2013 09:03:26 PM »

And she's rule-breaker, too and the ornament was wrapped in Christmas fabric panels....hmmm, what will I use these for?

Spidermom a Rule breaker??  Since when was wrapping considered an extra, yours just happened to be made from fabric rather than paper  Cheesy
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013 08:00:26 AM by Homerof2 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
stillatthetop
« Reply #63 on: October 21, 2013 03:42:08 AM »

I'm sure she meant no harm in calling you that!  Grin
The ornaments are all adorable, and I keep coming back to this site to see more. I don't know that I could pick a favorite...I want them ALL ON MY TREE!!!! Great job folks. I am still awaiting mine, but we had a Columbus Day in there, so postage is probably slower right now. Perhaps tomorrow (sigh)  Wink

~T
THIS ROCKS   Logged

NEW REQUEST: Need quilting fabric with ONLY purple, grey, green. Solids or Prints in any combination/shades, but NO OTHER COLORS ALLOWED. HELP! They are hard to find.
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
gerbilgal

I love knitting and my gerbils.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: October 21, 2013 04:45:40 AM »

Look at this super cute gerbil/rodent in a christmas box! I love it! It will be on my tree every year. Plua my gerbils got a present too!! Thank you so much!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/gerbilgal1/
Squeaky Knitting: http://www.etsy.com/shop/gerbilgal

Current Swaps:
OTT October Holidays 8
beeker
« Reply #65 on: October 21, 2013 11:30:27 AM »

the gerbil box is adorable! Though I know some people that ornament would terrify
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:
Christmas Stocking Swap - crafting Smiley
BigBangMomma

Addicted to Amigurumi, and afghans!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: October 21, 2013 11:30:41 AM »

I received 2 lovely paper ornaments and a felted ornament from Luvebuggy99 today! It was fun to swap with you, thanks so much.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Giant Multi-Themed Swap Rd 4: Sent!
Pocket Letters Rd 3: Sent!
stillatthetop
« Reply #67 on: October 21, 2013 01:43:29 PM »

Yeah! Mine arrived today!!! Here is a quote from the email that I sent her as I was opening things. She will be on in a bit to post the pictures. I asked her to help with that, as daughter has been real busy to help, and I still have not figured out my camera properly.

"Awwww. The cutest little snow baby! I love that twirly stitch. My Granny used to do those on some of her dolls that she crochet-ed. And how did you know that I love that eyelash yarn? Wonderful color. And you added orange, too, stinker (the nose)! I guess you couldn't help it there, now could you. Carrots are orange! He is so cute. I am hanging him in the kitchen until Christmas time. I still can't get over how you crochet with the eyelash yarn. I have not tried to, yet. I will bet you had to pick out the fuzzies??? They seem like they would tangle in as you go.

On to the next one: My extra...interesting . What is it? I see the face, so I am guessing a bearded Santa? Very cute! You do nice crochet work. Very even stitching.

#3...daughter is going to LOVE IT!!!!! She is the Harry Potter freak! That is one of those things they play the witches broom game on! I forget what they called it, but she will know. And love it on her tree. Quittage...I don't know if I spelled that right, but it just came to me.

How totally awesome! Thank you Erica. What wonderful presents. Now I can't wait to decorate my tree, either! And your wrapping paper is cute, too. That will go in my wrap stash pile and probably end up in one of my journal pages. Thank you so much!"

I love my ornaments, and daughter will absolutely love hers, too! She will probably want me to bug bobbysgirl for more of them! Daughter has very unique tastes. I can anticipate she would want an entire tree decorated in them, instead of balls! She is truely a HP freak! We have all the hardbound novels, and the movies. Now she wants me to make her one of those freaky looking angels for the top of her tree. Weeping angels, they are called. She likes the one that looks like it is coming after you! I'd like to get that one made in time for Halloween, so it doesn't creep me out for Christmas! Grin

~T
THIS ROCKS   Logged

NEW REQUEST: Need quilting fabric with ONLY purple, grey, green. Solids or Prints in any combination/shades, but NO OTHER COLORS ALLOWED. HELP! They are hard to find.
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
gamemom42
« Reply #68 on: October 21, 2013 02:53:40 PM »

Love the felt mitten tag and the felt snowflake!  I would love to see a close-up of the gerbil box if either of you has one.  That's certainly a unique ornament and very cute.

The ornament I made for mariak was confiscated by my sweet; yet ferocious, cat Scruffy.  She never gets on my craft table or even hangs out in my craft room... until now.  I went down last week to box the ornament up and she was sitting on the remains of it looking so darn proud of herself.  "Look Mom, I killed it!".  Well, I patted her head and told her I was proud of her skills like a good cat mama should but now I have to get that ornament remade and in the mail.  I'm almost finished so I hope to mail it out tomorrow. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

stillatthetop
« Reply #69 on: October 21, 2013 03:52:54 PM »

Gotta' love those kitties! Mine leave me carcas remnants on the porch all the time. And they purr, and purr. And stalk around it proud. I hate their little gifts. But I pet them all the same. They think they are doing me a favour, and that is what counts! Cute story. Sorry you had to re-craft an item, but I am sure we can all understand. Doo doo occurs. Or from Forest Gump, "it happens"  Grin I am anxiously awaiting the pictures from my present, though I can keep looking at them for real. I just want everyone else to see the awesome creations, too!

~T
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrap Busting Artwork
Let's Monkey Around!
Meatless Monday: Lemon Cornmeal Waffles

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...