A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 296,740
Currently Running With Scissors:
623 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 98 Gallery  (Read 5584 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Averia
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Floppsy

View Profile WWW
« on: September 28, 2013 01:20:23 PM »

Post your goodies here!

Claims
Discussion

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Watsonc7

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2013 04:55:34 AM »

Here's a set of Olliblocks I made for Banga (I made the boy, girl and animal sets) and a stenciled tote bag that didn't turn out exactly like I planned, but I threw it in there anyway Smiley  While making these I was thinking how awesome it would be to make cousin blocks, a set of all the cousins for each family....I might have to do it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love love personal swaps.  Check out my pinterest for things I've made and things I want
http://pinterest.com/watsonc7/
Banga
I'm made out of Laffy Taffy.

Back off man, I'm a scientist.

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2013 11:40:48 AM »

Thanks so much for posting the photo for me! I really wish I could upload directly from iPhone, because the whole process of photo hosting and editing ends up being too many steps for the all of 4 minutes of PC time I end up with each day:) I love these blocks, and so does Jude and his buddies, too! We have an in home daycare and hosted a toddler art class today, so they the kids were all running around with them. Jude's favorite thing is to build one very tall block tower and laugh at how weird it looks with faces and body parts mixed up. I even posted them on my facebook page so all of our pals could make them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Place an etsy order, enter CRAFTSTEROCKS & user name at checkout for free shipping!  Etsy! ~
Flickr ~Wist ~ Blog
Watsonc7

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2013 09:46:28 PM »

Spikefan made my daughter a minecraft creeper hat and it is absolutely perfect (thanks for claiming me for the others too, my nephew and daughter's BFF are going to be the coolest kids on the block!). I couldn't take a pic of her in it because I'm going to try my best to hide it til Christmas, but I did make her shut her eyes so I could try it on her and it fit perfect!  Here it is modeled by a mannequin boy I've had for almost 10 years (his head is a bit smaller than my daughters)...anyone know how to repair cracks on a mannequin?  His neck has a long crack and it's freaking me out...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love love personal swaps.  Check out my pinterest for things I've made and things I want
Annchen

Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2013 12:49:04 PM »

I got a lovely package from Avesthel today!

It all came in a pretty box...

Lots of stitch markers!

A shawl pin and a marble.

I wish I knit faster... The second shawl pin will be great for my shawl in progress. I had to use it as a backdrop...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Avesthel

♥ birds ♥

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2013 03:49:03 PM »

What a lovely shawl!   Cheesy    I'm glad you liked your package.   Smiley   The marble was just a wee extra because I noticed a cracked marble pendant on your pinterest. I had some cracked marbles I had made and thought you might enjoy it.   Smiley   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Watsonc7

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2013 05:16:39 PM »

Those shawls pins are so cool, and I love the color of the shawl in progress!

I received an uber package of fun today from Ladybugsandbumblebe es.  I got a whole Baggie of wine corks (don't hate), a wooden hoop, some beautiful sea glass (iiieeeee), a bunch of charms (I'm really freaking over the bird nests), some scrabble tiles, a bag FULL of omg adorable buttons, and some of the neatest fabric scraps (love love love).   This is going to make me reconsider my (newly implemented) no-supply-only claims request!  I love packages like this so much but they sidetrack me bad....now I've got other projects trying to pop up in my head that I don't have much time for.  Thanks for contributing to my insanity Ladybugs, I shall be a busy busy woman for awhile.  Love every nip and bit of it

THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2013 05:24:41 PM »

Just an FYI for anyone who was thinking otherwise... Cool...I don't drink.  I bought an entire bag of wine corks from a neighbor who DOES drink!  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

GlassKicker

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2013 07:02:20 PM »

I love when the gallery starts filling up!  Such fun stuff!  I happen to be the proud owner of one of Avesthel's shawl pins!  They are so lovely.  What unique fabrics, LandBBs!  And watsonc7, your various talents amaze me! 

And as always, I so admire those of you who make such beautiful works from fiber and yarn!  I suspect that Minecraft hat is going to be well-loved!  Speaking of talented yarnies, I received a lovely package from Sweden!  How adorable are these?  She even included care instructions and the leftover bits of yarn!

Thank you so much, Annchen!  They really are absolutely perfect!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlefawnpug

Formally known as missmoppet

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2013 08:04:28 AM »

Those are some seriously awesome gloves GlassKicker!  I recieved a package too and I need to get to posting photos in the gallery.  Ive been rather busy though on my side of the world so Im slow this round.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-I give up on making TOL pendants.  If anyone would like to have my stone chips, wire and ect.  I would gladly trade it all for some knitting/crochet stuff.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Sam & Tury
Rainbow City: Sam & Tury
How to Make a Butter Sculpture
Art Inside Toilet Paper Rolls
Ghost Bike
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...