A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,380
Currently Running With Scissors:
436 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 98 Gallery  (Read 5415 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2013 12:16:51 PM »

Loving the Hunger Games t-shirt!
I want to make a "district 9 3/4" for my neice as she's one of the few people I know irl life who would get it  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

50 in '14
Watsonc7
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #51 on: November 07, 2013 03:30:25 PM »

I'm so glad you liked the hunger games shirt.  Playing with the bleach was a blast but a little scary too, bleach doesn't mess around!  I'll be getting more practice with it by doing some shirts for my nephew. We will definitely have to swap again spikefan!

I received my claim from Gamemom42 for an envelope needlebook and wine corks. The needlebook is so cute (I totally didn't get a pic of the inside...I'll update later), it's shaped like an envelope that opens up with a bit of felt inside to hold needles.  I love the stamp and scribble writing. Then she sent a monster bag of wine corks, I mean dannnnnggg....I'm in cork heaven, I have so many people on my list to make wine cork trivets for and this should knock out a chunk, if not all, of them.  Thanks Gamemom42!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love love personal swaps.  Check out my pinterest for things I've made and things I want
http://pinterest.com/watsonc7/
Averia

Floppsy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2013 03:57:09 PM »

Spikefan is amazing, isn't she? I wish I had more time to claim right now because I just know that she would see that Loki on my pinterest and be able to figure out how to make it even without a pattern of any kind because she is just that good. (OMG I can not believe how cool the staff is - I do believe they used a dental floss pick) http://www.pinterest.com/pin/216383957069919356/ I wish I had some skill she doesn't possess but unfortunately when you draw the venn diagrams of our talents mine is wholly enclosed inside hers.

Very cute needlebook - that's a great idea!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

artista83

« Reply #53 on: November 07, 2013 09:38:58 PM »

watsonc7. thank you sooo much for posting pics of what you sent. i have been having a problem with a comp virus , i used avg and it seems to have worked, but i am still scared as 3 things keep getting quarentined as soon as i come on! does anyone know how that works, like if i download a picture on here (not knowing if the virus is completely gone) is there a chance it would attach to a picture? people sometimes pin from here and i am sooo scared of the virus spreading. let me know, i posted in all three threads about this. i am even scared to add any pics to my sts store bc i am worried about this. any info would be greatly appreciated.

also i am very appreciative about the claim that got sent to me for supplies. can you post a picture if you have one? i really need to know more about comps. oy soooo bummered right now. hubby tried to fix it but it keeps coming back and i have no idea where it came from! it is a fake fbi box window pop up. hubby looked it up. be careful! i think it may have come from when i was watching dr who on my computer! he found the info about it on the website for fbi thing that siad it is a hoax. now i am scared of trying to watch dr who online and scared to upload any pictures!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loves poppets and anything zombie! Will personal swap !
redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

« Reply #54 on: November 10, 2013 04:57:34 PM »

The AWESOME Averia sent me a hoodie! And a Winnipeg Jets hoodie at that!! I am a TOTAL sports junkie and the Jets (along with the Kings) are my Fave hockey team! This is the old school logo and a 2 color stencil at that!  Purdy sweet!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spikefan

« Reply #55 on: November 10, 2013 07:39:20 PM »

Spikefan is amazing, isn't she? I wish I had more time to claim right now because I just know that she would see that Loki on my pinterest and be able to figure out how to make it even without a pattern of any kind because she is just that good. (OMG I can not believe how cool the staff is - I do believe they used a dental floss pick) http://www.pinterest.com/pin/216383957069919356/ I wish I had some skill she doesn't possess but unfortunately when you draw the venn diagrams of our talents mine is wholly enclosed inside hers.

Very cute needlebook - that's a great idea!

Aw, thanks, back at ya.  Wink Are you kidding, I'm so envious of your detailed embroidery skills, not to mention your sewing and stenciling skills. I would love to claim you or swap for a Loki sometime. I've actually been working on a sit down amigurumi pattern to make him and some others, but I believe there is a pattern for that one on ravelry.

Speaking of Averia's stenciling skills here is the Hunger Games hoodie she claimed me for as well as some jewelry supplies. I love it and since the weather has finally begun to get cold down here I've been ablet to wear it. Thanks Ave!

« Last Edit: November 10, 2013 08:24:54 PM by spikefan » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Watsonc7

« Reply #56 on: November 12, 2013 04:02:36 PM »

I received a claim from Glasskicker today and I'm just about speechless...SPOILE D!
She sent me the most beautiful glass bowl in red and teal.  She obviously put some insane work into this, serious skills!  I love love love the red "flowers" (they immediately reminded me of dandelions) and how the one has holes in it.  She said something about boo boos on the back which made me laugh because they aren't even worth noting, but that is totally what crafters remember..all the things wrong with what they make.  I think any "boo boos" only make an object more real and personal...I know an actual person, not an assembly line, made this beautiful bowl and I love it even more because of that!  Sorry about the glare...

So as if that wasn't enough, Glasskicker sent me 1/2 yard cuts of matching Riley Blake material....yeeeeee!   You made my night Glasskicker, thank you so much!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love love personal swaps.  Check out my pinterest for things I've made and things I want
GlassKicker

« Reply #57 on: November 12, 2013 05:27:41 PM »

Totally in awe of Averia's screen printing skills - even if she doesn't understand how important it is that a new baby be raised up properly - sporting the proper colors!    Grin  Seriously, though, texscrapper did an amazing job and it's killing me to wait until the shower to give it to them! 

So glad it arrived safely, watsonc7!  Hubby usually wraps up my glass for safe delivery, but I did this one all by my own self!  Quite proud, and surprised, that it made it all in one piece!  And I love, love, love that Riley Blake line!  Hope to see some of your goodies made from it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlefawnpug

Pug Hugs

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #58 on: November 12, 2013 06:58:23 PM »

Watsonc7-What a great package!  I LOVE that bowl.  And the fabric is lovely too.  It would make a beautiful quilt.

glasskicker-your skills with that bowl are amazing.  Im going to have to add that to my list the next time i sign up for this swap. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
Watsonc7

« Reply #59 on: November 12, 2013 07:28:46 PM »

Ya I'm a lucky lil thang to have Glasskicker art, I wish you would have signed the bottom, you should totally do that on your work, you rock!  Are you signed up for any November ongoing swaps?  I don't think I saw your name Sad. I might have to message you later, I'd love some simple (well I don't know if they are technically "simple") little raindrop bowls off my pinterest if we have extra crafting time with the holidays coming up....I need a major sewing weekend to catch up!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Meet Burning Man Sculpture Artist Marco Cochrane
Hong String Project 1
String Tongue I_single Channel Video_performance_2000.Wmv
Hong String Project 2
White Cube_cotton String_350 X 350 X 350(Cm)_2000.Wmv
Latest Blog Articles
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects
How to Make Summer Treats
July is National Blueberry Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...