Swap name: Holiday Ornament ATC Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: kaz814
Sign-up date range: September 27, 2013 - October 12, 2013
Date to send item by: November 16, 2013
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No.
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
If so, which country? N/A
Additional Age Requirement? No.
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
This swap will be for one holiday-themed ATC ornament. An ATC is a 2.5" x 3.5" (64mm x 89mm) piece of art. Each crafter will provide his or her partners with five themes from which they can draw inspiration for these ATCs. In the past, this has included color schemes, special holiday memories, favorite winter animals, or favorite holiday experiences.
All holidays are welcome in this swap! Winter-themed ATCs are great for wreaths, packages, cards and other decorations. Since these ATCs may be used as ornaments, please add a way to hang the ATC, as well.
Each crafter will be assigned to a small group of 3-4, depending on the total number of participants. If a crafter would like to part of more than one group, please indicate so on the questionnaire. New swappers may only participate in one group. You will be required to send one ATC to each member of your group
. Members of the group may include those in other countries. If you sign up for this swap, you are agreeing to potentially sending internationally. Please take pictures before sending your ATC.
Send-outs are by November 16, 2013, which should be in time for most major winter holidays! After sending and receiving, please PM kaz814 with ATC SWAP: SENT or ATC SWAP: RECEIVED. Since USPS tracking is unavailable for envelopes, should an envelope lose its way, you will be required to resend.
Please post pictures of the ATCs you've received in the Gallery so we can all admire everyone's art! If you are unable to do so, please indicate it on your questionnaire and tell your partners so they can make sure to take and post pictures of the ornaments they send to you.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country? (If you choose no, you will not be able to participate in this swap)
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Please list (at least) five themes you would like your partners to use for inspiration:
Would you like to be in more than one group?
If yes, how many?
What winter holidays do you celebrate?
Are there colors/textures/themes you absolutely do not want?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.GALLERY