A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,493
Currently Running With Scissors:
541 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sweat Shoppe ORNAMENT Swap Round 4 (green by 11/7, send by 11/11)  (Read 9470 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

goldfishpollywog
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Goldfish kisses *<><

I have Never met an unimportant person. Never.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2013 08:54:39 AM »

Koala- She is cute!

My ornament offering:

StarFalls in White, Blue, Teal, or Rainbow, receiver's choice.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013 09:21:30 PM by goldfishpollywog » THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Pin(trest) are mightier than the sword.

LV Tumblr - possible swap spoilers
GatorWrangler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2013 08:58:12 PM »

Sorry for the bad photo and light reflection on the tree.  I am offering Winter Scene Snowglobes. They have glitter in them that fly around like snow when you shake them. I hope someone likes them.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2013 09:16:22 PM by GatorWrangler » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Colleen

My Pinterest
stillatthetop
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2013 09:23:09 PM »

Sorry for the bad photo and light reflection on the tree.  I am offering Winter Scene Snowglobes. They have glitter in them that fly around like snow when you shake them. I hope someone likes them.

Wow. The Snow Globe is cute! I'm a Gator Wrestler, too...for real! Please PM and let me know if these will be available through the holidays. Maybe a personal trade? I don't yet know how to "Sweat Shoppe" things. Somewhat of a cyber dummy sometimes.  Grin

Edit: to remove additional image...hee hee. Sorry. Cyber dummy.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013 09:24:39 PM by stillatthetop » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wanting 6" x 6" I spy panels. For a quilt like this:
http://www.grammasbabystuff.com/I_Spy_-_Hill_3_Finished_Smaller.jpg
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson.
http://www.pinterest.com/topofthehill298/
Avesthel

<3 birds <3

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2013 10:56:13 PM »

Loving all the ornaments!   Smiley   Are they really cookies??   Or cinnamon clay dough type cookies?   Such a sweet little angel and the stars look cool!   The snowglobe is really neat!   I've not seen an ornament like that before.   Smiley

goldfishpollywog -- yes!   That's exactly the type of ornament I was trying to replicate in felt!   Cheesy   I loved those ornaments on my grandma's tree.   Smiley  

stillatthetop -- The sweat shop swaps are a lot of fun.   Cheesy   The idea is that you make multiples of something.  In this case ornaments.  (In a normal sweat shop swap its anything you want to make.)   In this swap you make either 4 of something (i.e. 4 reindeer ornaments), or 8 of something (i.e. 8 reindeer ornaments) or you can make 4 each of two different things (i.e. 4 reindeer ornaments AND 4 Santa ornaments).   If you make 4 things, you will receive 4 things.  Same for 8, you make 8 you receive 8 things.  You look at the things everyone else made in the swap and then you make a ranked wishlist (your top picks list) of items you want and pm them to Gatorwrangler by the due date.   She will tell you the format in which to write the top picks list.   She then matches up everyone and does her best (and she does a great job) of trying to get you as many as your top picks as she can.  You won't get everything on your list usually, but you usually get a good number of them.   Smiley   She posts the lists -- one of things you are receiving, and the second of whom you are sending your ornaments to.   And then you mail your ornaments out to your list of people once they turn green.  Green means they are done making their items and are ready to ship themselves.   Smiley   It's a lot of fun and not too hard once you get into it.   Cheesy   I hope you can join in!

« Last Edit: October 04, 2013 10:57:44 PM by Avesthel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

bec99
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2013 11:53:07 PM »

Loving this swap! So many awsome decorations! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love cross stitching, happy to do swaps!
Ratfinkz
Rataholic

Animal Mad!

« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2013 07:07:03 AM »

Loving the new additions: the angel is beautiful (is she a real rosebud? The cascading stars are simply beautiful and the snowglobe looks awesome. I am going to have a very hard time deciding what are my top 8!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love Sarah
XXX

Jack of most crafts master of none.

My craft blog. If you are swapping with me be warned this may contain spoilers
http://ratfinkzcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/
kayrun
« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2013 02:02:30 PM »

Why thank you goldfish!  I am going to try and find a way of attaching a hangy bit onto the star so it can hang Wink

Thought Id also better clarify i'll upload the other 3 stars when i can have time to make em.  Oh and the birds come as a single ( takes me nearly an hour per birdy - i couldnt commit to more!!! haha!)

oh my -- I'm really tempted to join this swap....
Nina, the birdies & stars are amazing!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ratfinkz
Rataholic

Animal Mad!

« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2013 05:38:11 PM »

Can I ask what is meant by "you may put your name in the bag twice for 8 ornaments"? Does that mean we can have double the chance of being chosen for one or that we can ask for two of the same ornament? Sorry for being slightly dumb!

Also might it be worth deleting the link to discussion post as that has barely been posted in and we now talk in the swap?
=)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love Sarah
XXX

Jack of most crafts master of none.

My craft blog. If you are swapping with me be warned this may contain spoilers
http://ratfinkzcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/
cinnamon teal
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2013 07:15:06 PM »

Can I ask what is meant by "you may put your name in the bag twice for 8 ornaments"? Does that mean we can have double the chance of being chosen for one or that we can ask for two of the same ornament? Sorry for being slightly dumb!

Smiley That means that you send 8 ornaments and receive 8 ornaments. In my experience, you might receive two from the same person, but more likely than not, it just means that you get a wider sampling of the offerings. Does that answer your question?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I Sew Cute
Jewelry and Trinkets Moderator

I'm a Fanatic Friend of Craftster!

Take me to the kittens!!! >^.^<

« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2013 01:25:25 AM »

My partner received in the other swap, so I can now share without ruining the surprise for her.
 Wink

I'm offering a beaded bell ornament. I can make 8 or more if folks are interested.  Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out Trinkets & Jewelry! Wink
pinterest
blog
twitter
etsy
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Tuna Maki Part 2/2
How to Make Beef Teriyaki Part 1/2
How to Make Beef Teriyaki Part 2/2
How to Make Tuna Maki Part 1/2
How to Use Sake Lees
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...