A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 297,064
Currently Running With Scissors:
400 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Rogue and Wasp Cosplay for the wee one  (Read 4720 times)
Tags for this thread: cosplay , featured_project , category_featured_project  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

halogenspock
That's Mr. Goldfishpollywog to you

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2013 09:26:39 PM »

Those costumes are simply amazing! Looks like your little lady had a blast both days.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Husband, father, geek, maker of stuff, sometime musician
vampedangel14
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Easily craftstracted!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2013 08:19:35 AM »

Awesome costumes and your daughter is adorable in them. Lucky for her to meet the creator of one of her favorite characters too! I can't blame her for being over the moon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A_Bit_Crafty

It's not a mistake. It's...um...a design feature.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2013 12:52:04 PM »

WOW!  I'm super impressed!  And how great that she got to meet the writer!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Tenitsu
Oh my, where do I start? Here? Okay!

(⌒▽⌒)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2013 06:46:30 AM »

I love when people remember the children....to many people get rich and famous and blow everyone off but they seem to forget its their fanbase that keeps them rich >.> It's awesome that he not only remembered her but so excitedly gave you an address for her to send her little drawing, he totally won points in my book for that one!

I cant wait to get into cosplaying, especially if I can get my little one into it! We were going to go to Tsubasacon this year (they've got pinkie pie there and riza was just estatic about wantin to meet pinkie pie), but alas financial means didnt work out this year ...hopefully income tax time this year will be forgiving and give me the means to go next year haha! =^-^= already spoke to the security dept head at the con center about their prop weapon policy (w00t my full length wooden replica naginata will be permitted! yay!)

Now just to figure out a cute easy access costume for the toddler and totally go wild with it =D You've totally inspired me and given me the confidence to say to hell with it, i'm doing it! =P
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hito no ji wa hitori ja tatenai...=)

Pintrest!

You dont need to be weird to belong here...there's a tutorial for that somewhere!
rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2013 07:57:42 PM »

This pretty much makes you the coolest mom ever! Both costumes are great!

hahaha...thank you!  Smiley

Those costumes are simply amazing! Looks like your little lady had a blast both days.

Oh she definitely had a blast.  Super tired by the end of the 2nd day but oh so much fun for all of us!

Awesome costumes and your daughter is adorable in them. Lucky for her to meet the creator of one of her favorite characters too! I can't blame her for being over the moon.

Thanks! I'm pretty excited for her too!  For the ECCC I'll get to meet the writer and illustrator for my favorite comic series...so I'll soon know what it feels like.  Of course, I don't think they'll ask for a photo with me.  Heh.

WOW!  I'm super impressed!  And how great that she got to meet the writer!
Thank you!

I love when people remember the children....to many people get rich and famous and blow everyone off but they seem to forget its their fanbase that keeps them rich >.> It's awesome that he not only remembered her but so excitedly gave you an address for her to send her little drawing, he totally won points in my book for that one!

I cant wait to get into cosplaying, especially if I can get my little one into it! We were going to go to Tsubasacon this year (they've got pinkie pie there and riza was just estatic about wantin to meet pinkie pie), but alas financial means didnt work out this year ...hopefully income tax time this year will be forgiving and give me the means to go next year haha! =^-^= already spoke to the security dept head at the con center about their prop weapon policy (w00t my full length wooden replica naginata will be permitted! yay!)

Now just to figure out a cute easy access costume for the toddler and totally go wild with it =D You've totally inspired me and given me the confidence to say to hell with it, i'm doing it! =P

Smiley  You'll have a blast.  All of you will have a blast.  I mean its dressing up!  Most children I know love that sort of thing.  And at least at the RCCC, folks were super awesome with Aria. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

stillatthetop
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2013 06:52:59 PM »

What a wonderful story, and darling little girl, to be so lucky to have you to design fun "dress up" for her.

I have crafted 8" Action Figure toys of many of the characters that are OOAK collectables, and am familiar with the "Cons".

Wonderful job. You outdid yourself of these! Too bad she will grow out of them, though. You could always shadow box some with the photos, and keep the memories alive? Just an idea. Unless you know another child to pass them along to. These are too good to waste!

~T
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wanting 6" x 6" I spy panels. For a quilt like this:
http://www.grammasbabystuff.com/I_Spy_-_Hill_3_Finished_Smaller.jpg
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson.
http://www.pinterest.com/topofthehill298/
Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2013 07:14:46 PM »

What an awesome experience for her and she looks great in both her costumes - she looks especially great in that last photo - maybe because she's glowing from happiness!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
rackycoo
Global Moderator
Swap Moderator
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Member of the Papercraft Gang

"Best of 2013" Winner; too lazy to change avatar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2013 08:04:52 AM »

Congratulations! This has been chosen as a Featured Project!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my Etsy shop. Scary Toys and Halloween for everyone!
My blog: junk&stuff
Pinterest
rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2013 02:14:11 AM »

Awww...thanks.  I feel honored to be on the featured craft list.  Smiley

What a wonderful story, and darling little girl, to be so lucky to have you to design fun "dress up" for her.

I have crafted 8" Action Figure toys of many of the characters that are OOAK collectables, and am familiar with the "Cons".

Wonderful job. You outdid yourself of these! Too bad she will grow out of them, though. You could always shadow box some with the photos, and keep the memories alive? Just an idea. Unless you know another child to pass them along to. These are too good to waste!

~T

Thanks. Smiley  Yeah...I'll keep them around and see if I can pass them on.  If not, I'll keep them for when she's an adult.  I know I love mementos from when I was younger.   

What an awesome experience for her and she looks great in both her costumes - she looks especially great in that last photo - maybe because she's glowing from happiness!

Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PixieSkull

Glittery Macabre

Nat 20! Woot!

« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2013 11:13:08 PM »

She is the MOST adorable, yet fearsome, Rogue cosplayer I've seen.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~*My Etsy Shop*~
I'm a level 9 rouge, b***h!
I do personal swaps!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Newest Urban Decay Naked Palette Review
5 Glamorous Holiday Makeup Looks
Beauty Gadgets Perfect For Holiday Gifts
How To Get a Classic Holiday Makeup Look
Backstage with Mally Rancol at the Tracy Reese Show
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decoupaged Table Top
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...