A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 298,759
Currently Running With Scissors:
348 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap Round 9 (Signups Sept. 16 - 30; Sendouts Dec. 1st)  (Read 28228 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

quaggy
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #400 on: December 02, 2013 08:29:50 PM »

Plan was foiled by a stuck hopper door at the automatic after hours postal machine.  Will be sending at lunch tomorrow!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

vincentvanbuck
In Martha we trust

Breaking loved ones' sewing machines since 2013

View Profile WWW
« Reply #401 on: December 03, 2013 07:09:25 PM »

Shipped yesterday evening before the Post Office closed... my partner should be receiving tomorrow!  I'm so thrilled for her to see her stocking.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:
  • Yet Another TM Patch Swap R. 3
  • Christmas Stocking Swap R. 10
  • October ATC (organizer)
  • November ATC (organizer)

Nerd Battles: Team Multimedia
Harry Potter Craftalong: House Ravenclaw
pickseedust
« Reply #402 on: December 03, 2013 11:40:11 PM »

I sent this morning. Excited for my partner to receive!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Momof2!
« Reply #403 on: December 04, 2013 03:35:10 AM »

Got mine sent out yesterday. I hope my partner likes everything.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
madmommymia
« Reply #404 on: December 05, 2013 06:12:23 AM »

Both my partner and I are supposed to receive today and I am so excited.  I have been so overwhelmed the last few weeks with too many questions, thinking, emotions along with holiday to dos and I need a boost desperately.  So glad to be able to open today.  Hope quaggy likes everything too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My friends I am addicted to "crackster".  I think they might be right.
I am interested in personal swaps, just send me a pm!

I love my life, my hubby, my sons, and my 2 crazy dogs!  Isn't life grand?
quaggy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #405 on: December 05, 2013 06:39:34 AM »

Both my partner and I are supposed to receive today and I am so excited.  I have been so overwhelmed the last few weeks with too many questions, thinking, emotions along with holiday to dos and I need a boost desperately.  So glad to be able to open today.  Hope quaggy likes everything too!

I am so excited too!   Hoping to leave work at a reasonable time this afternoon so that I can share my fantastic stocking and goodies with everyone.

I am super excited for you to get yours too!  This may just be the pick me up that you need! 

On another note, the weather is 74 degrees right now and by lunch time the front that has hit a lot of states will be here , it is  gonna drop into the 40's.  Wet and cold tomorrow with posibble sleet, highs in the 40's.  Looks like my stocking has a wintery entrance to it's arrival!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

annigirl22
Kickin Ass since '89

ninja! or something like that...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #406 on: December 05, 2013 11:55:01 AM »

I am so excited too!   Hoping to leave work at a reasonable time this afternoon so that I can share my fantastic stocking and goodies with everyone.

I am super excited for you to get yours too!  This may just be the pick me up that you need! 

On another note, the weather is 74 degrees right now and by lunch time the front that has hit a lot of states will be here , it is  gonna drop into the 40's.  Wet and cold tomorrow with posibble sleet, highs in the 40's.  Looks like my stocking has a wintery entrance to it's arrival!

I'm jealous it's like 24* here...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't.
-Richard Bach

feel free to stalk me:
http://pinterest.com/annigirl22/
http://wists.com/annigirl22

I <3 personal swaps, PM me! Wink
madmommymia
« Reply #407 on: December 05, 2013 01:03:41 PM »

I received and opened everything.  It was awesome and very very needed today to save my very very bad day.  I will post pictures tonight.  My favorite was a candle mat and a Harry Potter chess set!  So very excited!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My friends I am addicted to "crackster".  I think they might be right.
I am interested in personal swaps, just send me a pm!

I love my life, my hubby, my sons, and my 2 crazy dogs!  Isn't life grand?
jexxican

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #408 on: December 05, 2013 03:11:23 PM »

I'm jealous it's like 24* here...
Yesterday was 70, today was snowing. But that just made me want to craft, woo! Almost done with this swap. Rec'd, but not opening until my box goes out!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
quaggy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #409 on: December 05, 2013 03:46:03 PM »

I received and opened everything.  It was awesome and very very needed today to save my very very bad day.  I will post pictures tonight.  My favorite was a candle mat and a Harry Potter chess set!  So very excited!

So glad your package made it and that you liked everything!  Funny, the candle mat was the first thing I made and the Chess set last,  Everything else was made in between and the stocking after I was through.

On a sad note my package was not delivered today, but this gives me something to look forward to tomorrow, maybe just maybe!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
First Chance to Shop Isabel Marant for H&M
Need to Know: Two Tone Trend, Nike FuelBand, and a "Food and Wine" Roundup
Vintage Bowles - Geoffrey Beene
Jeanius - Sylvana Ward Durrett
Vintage Bowles - The Secrets to Becoming a Vintage Collector
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...