A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 297,037
Currently Running With Scissors:
618 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: STS Winter Market 2013 **Shops Only!**  (Read 6759 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator
More Art, Less Craft Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm an altered girl, in an altered world....

Colour outside the lines!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: September 08, 2013 01:43:54 PM »

Looking for stocking stuffers, hand made gifts, craft supplies?  Have lots of crafty items to "sell"?  Then this is the swap for you!

Swap name: Shop the Swap Winter Market 2013  
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: alteredmommy
Craftster members who are the backup organizers for this swap: loves2experiment
Sign-up date range: 09/08/13 to 10/03/13
Date to send item by: Once someone claims from you, you have ONE WEEK to mail the item. The swap runs through to November 22  (**Please note that the last week November 15-22 will be for over/under 3 point shops only)
Limited to a certain number of people? 50
Non-U.S. participants allowed? Yes! Be aware that by signing up for this swap you are agreeing to ship items internationally if they are claimed by someone outside of your country

Additional Age requirement? YES **This swap is open to crafters who are 18+**

Gallery!
Discussion Thread!

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Has completed 2 swaps with positive feedback YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 18 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

All swappers MUST be pre-approved for this swap!

GENERAL
The Shop the Swap (or STS) is a different kind of swap in that we start with finished items.  We use a point system in which you price items in points that you receive when you sell your shop item to another swapper.  Once you have sent your claim out , you can use those points to buy any available item from any open shop in the swap.   Like the real world, you cant spend points that you dont have (no overdraft here) and you cant hoard your points under your mattress (you must close and go shopping when you have +7 points).  
**Please note that the format for this round is a little different.  Signups will be 3 weeks until September 30, with claiming until November 15.  This is intended to be more of a holiday market with the emphasis on crafty gifts, stocking stuffers and other holiday goodies.  Unlike the past Shop the Swaps, you will not be able to leave before the end of the swap and you must be at 3 points upon the close of the swap.  If you are traveling or otherwise unable to keep your shop open, you can close for a short period of time (a week)

SHOPS
- Post a shop in this thread with at least 5 finished, handcrafted items for the other swappers to choose from.  You can also post a small amount of craft supply items at the bottom of your shop.  **Custom items can be offered, but must be finished and sent in a timely manner, so keep this in mind and only offer custom items that you can finish quickly.  Please let us know if you will be sending late.
-Handcrafted items from other people may be offered in your shop, BUT  be aware of the potential of hurt feelings when selling items made for you in other swaps.  This is a high profile swap that many people see.  Crafted items from others must be credited with the name of the creator or you will be requested to remove that item.
-Each item should have a SHORT identifiable title, description and picture.  Each item should be priced between 1 and 3 points.  Groups of items can be priced at a choice of 2 for 1 (or 3 for 1 etc).  Charge what you think is fair for your crafted item, considering time/supply cost/popularity.
-Check peoples wishlists and use the discussion thread for brainstorming any new items to offer in your shop.

PLEASE SEE THE NEXT POST FOR SHOP FORMATS

-all persons new to the swap receive 3 points to spend.  This is a STS loan and you must leave with 3 points (in effect pay the loan back) for positive feedback.  
-Your shop must be open before you can spend your points in other shops.
-Remember there are no guarantees that claims will be made from your shop.  To make a sale you may need to adjust your prices or offer new crafted items/supplies.
-Everytime someone claims from you, you will get whatever point price you have listed for it.  List the claim at the bottom of your shop and add the points into pending and to your points total.  You cannot spend pending points.
-Once you have sent the claim, move the points into current.  All current points are spendable so go shopping!
-When you have +7 points (a TOTAL of current and pending) you must close your shop temporarily.  Edit your shop post to put CLOSED at the top in big bold letters that people will see.
-Once you go shopping (with your current points, you may have to ship first)and spend your points down to 5 or less, you can re-open your shop.
-Each round  claims to and from you should be listed with your point tally at the bottom of your shop.  See the next post for the proper shop format.

PLEASE SEE THE NEXT POST FOR CLAIM/SEND/RECEIVE PM FORMATS

FEEDBACK
Ongoing
-If any prior claims go missing you may be required to remake/refund the points/offer something else in your shop if you have no DC# or shipping receipt.  If you have a valid DC# or shipping receipt it is your decision whether you will replace the item or have me arrange an angel

Final
-Positive feedback will be given after the swap closing date of November 15 if you have 3 points and all your claims have been received.
-Negative feedback will be given for closing this swap with less than 3 points and/or not sending claims made to you.  If you need points, have a sale, let people know in the discussion thread, offer some supplies.  
-Spend your points down to 3 before the close of this round.  If you leave with more than 3 points, any points above 3 will go into the inflation fund.  Again, reminder pm's to join will not be sent out.  These points will not be returned to you should you join the STS in a future round.  So go shopping!

SHIPPING
-Remember that you have ONE WEEK to ship from the day you receive a claim.
-All items are to be shipped AFTER an official claim is received; please do not ship custom items before we receive an official STS claim for them.  Items shipped before they are claimed will not be covered under our angel policy should they go missing.
- DC# are required on all claims if eligible AS PER CRAFTSTER SWAP RULES; if sending internationally please keep your postal receipt until your item is received.   Thin items can be padded with a plastic grocery bag or something similiar to make them thick enough for a DC#.  If your item has not been received within a reasonable time (3-4 weeks domestic; 4-5 weeks international) an angel can be arranged if you have a DC# or postal receipt.  If not you will be required to remake or offer something else from your shop and resend.
-Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.

COMMUNICATION
-It is your responsibility to keep relevant people informed of your shop and claim status  
-all claim/send/receive pms must be sent to both organizers as well as to the person you are claiming from/sending to.  Please check you're outgoing pm's to ensure that everyone has received a copy!!!!!!
-Poor communication will be noted in your feedback.  This includes not informing the organizers/other swappers of claim status via the correct claim format; not posting in the discussion thread.
-Do join in the lively conversation on the discussion thread which can be found here:   http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=425997.0

PLEASE PM THE ORGANIZERS alteredmommy, loves2experiment WITH THE FOLLOWING
INFORMATION IF YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE

(Make the title of your PM -  STS Winter Market 2013 SIGNUP)

Name of swap: Shop the Swap Winter Market 2013
Craftster username:
I am at least eighteen years old:
I have completed 2 swaps with positive feedback:
Email address:
Real name and mailing address (formatted for mailing):

Do you have at least 5 crafted items to start out with?
Have you read through the first 2 posts of guidelines/rules?
When will this swap be closed for claims?
What information needs to be kept current at the end of your shop?
Elf on a shelf opinion (cute/yikes/no way I'm letting that thing watch my every move)

Feel free to ask alteredmommy or loves2experiment if you have any questions!!

Shops from previous rounds:

Spring Market 2013   http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=419802.0#axzz2eKuZfpbH

Winter Market 2012   http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=414351.msg4897016#msg4897016

« Last Edit: March 15, 2014 12:13:19 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster Mobile has launched!  Find out more here

Have a Swap Problem?  Please open a HELP DESK ticket!!
alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2013 01:44:08 PM »

Shop format

Name of your shop and a brief bio, your location, allergy info..
OPEN or CLOSED  <<remember to change this when you need too!!>>

-List all crafted items you have to offer, either by high point to low point, newest to oldest-however you like to organize your items.
-A good picture of your item makes it much more likely to be claimed
-Make sure every item has a SHORT recognizable title that can be used in claiming (and makes it much easier for cutting and pasting to the claims list)
-Clearly mark the price of the item (1-3 points) in whole numbers only please-while you can list things for .25 or .5, there has to be enough of the items so people can make a whole number claim
-List how many of the items are available
-Once items are claimed, it is your responsibility to remove them from your shop to avoid claim confusion.  Pictures can be transferred to the gallery for each round.
-Include a brief description of the item

-Craft supply items can be listed after crafted items.  Please keep these to a  manageable amount and if you have more than a few use thumbnails for pictures.  If you put the thumbnail links together with no spaces they will show up in a line.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the end of your shop please put your claims list and point total

Claims made from me -  <<List all claims made to your shop for the current round only like this:>>
to alteredmommy  fabulous soap (2 pt)

Claims I have made -  <<List all claims that you make to other people like this>>
from lapoli fabulous roving (2 pt)

Started with: 3   <<This is how many points you start the round with>>
Pending:2           <<This is the point total of claims made to you that HAVE NOT BEEN SENT YET-once you
                               send these points get removed from pending and added to current points
>>
Current:1            <<These are your spendable points from claims that you HAVE SENT-the point value of any
                                claims you make gets deducted from here
>>

TOTAL: 3           <<This is the total of PENDING and CURRENT points.  When the total is +7 you must temporarily
                               close your shop and spend (using current points) down to 5 or less
>>

A wishlist of items you would love to see in peoples shops can be included at the bottom of your shop  

Claim/Send/Receive pm format

All pms must be sent to both organizers alteredmommy, loves2experiment AND the person you are claiming/sending/receiving from.  All pms must be sent in the proper format to be valid, the FIRST properly formatted claim for any item wins the claim.  

Here is an example of a claim made on January 1:
To: alteredmommyloves2experimentperson you are claiming from
Subject: STS 38 Claim

Send by January 8
Phizzychick to alteredmommy 5 neato cards (1 pt)
                                        -bunch of doo-dads .5, bird necklace .5 (1 pt)
Cheryl DM
10 moose eating my yard street
My town, AB
Canada,  H0H 0H0

Here is a line by line breakdown:

TO:   <<both organizers must be in this line and the person you are sending to.  We need to see all names in this line for the claim to be valid.  Make sure you use the To: space and NOT the bcc space.  Please check your outgoing message copy to see that the correct people received the pm and resend the message to everyone if anyone gets missed-this is REALLY, REALLY important and we dont mind getting copies as long as we eventually get a correct one!  Hint- write the names with quote marks around each one except the last>>
SUBJECT:  <<STS round #  Claim  OR Send OR Receive Please make sure the subject line is correct as it really helps with filing the hundreds of pms into the proper folder>>

SEND BY  <<7 days from the date that the claim was made, which is the date directly under the claim date on the calendar, include this on ALL claim/send/receive pms>>

claim
person you are claiming from to alteredmommy 5 neato cards (1 pt)
                                                  -  bunch of doo dads .5, bird necklace .5 (1 pt)
<<the person you are claiming from goes first, you go second>>
<<use the brief title of the item on ONE line, please write the claim beside the swapper names (this needs to be cut and pasted to the list)>>
<<claims must be made in whole points, if claiming a number of items listed as fractions of points you need to claim enough to add up to a whole point>>
<<each full point claim should be written on a separate line>>
<<multiple part point claims should be written as 1 claim as above>>
your address, written as it should be for mailing

send
<<you can copy the original claim made to you, make sure you change the SUBJECT line.    Obviously when you send a claim, your name goes first and the person you are sending to goes second.>>

receive
<<again you can copy the original claim, making sure you change the SUBJECT line to receive

Any personal comments or messages (I love this  thankyou etc..) needs to be put at the BOTTOM  of your message so we can see the claim info.

General Info

what about customs and holding claims  <<<<please read!!
Putting items on hold in your shop is up to your own discretion.  Only items that are currently listed in your shop can be put on hold.  Holds should only be accepted when your shop is open, if a shop is closed and you are itching to claim something please pm the shop owner and ask that they let you know when they reopen so you can claim.  Custom items should be posted and reserved on hold for the person you made them for, then they can submit a formal claim.  Please do not ask people via private message to hold items for you until you can submit a proper claim; this is not an acceptable way around the "first properly formatted claim wins the item" rule.  And as always please be reasonable about the time you expect someone to hold an item for you.

What is the Shop the Swap inflation fund?
This is where the extra points go.  The Shop the Swap has its own little economy and the average points per person runs about 3.5- mostly because of many swappers leaving with less/more than 3 points in earlier rounds.  The points need to stay in the swap to keep inflation down, that is why we ask that people spend down to 3 pts when leaving.  The inflation fund may be used to offset people leaving with less than 3 points; refunds for claims that have gone missing etc.

My points/claims don't match what I think they should. Is something wrong?
If it has been awhile since you made the claim or if any of the organizers admit to having been drunk/sick/tired/attending to life in the real world when we last updated the claims or points, go ahead and send us a PM. Otherwise, give us time to get caught up with claims. If your claim is a few days old and not has not shown up on the list, please send us a pm inquiring about it (it may have been missed in the hundreds of pms that we get or not messaged to everyone)

I think I have 7 points but you only show me with 6, am I closed? OR I think I have 6 points but you show me with 7, am I open? OR Why are my points still pending, I sent those items?
In general, if you have recently changed your points, you're probably right and the point total is probably out of date. When in doubt, it's fine to go with what you think your status is. It doesn't hurt to include a little note in any PM's you send letting us know, just in case there is an issue. (For example, "XladyluckX just claimed my peanut butter sculpture, but your list shows my shop as closed. I claimed a couple things recently so I think I should be open and this claim should be ok.") Now, since you are the person who is the most up to date on your own point total, help us out!! Please close your shop when you know you're at 7 points.  Re-open your shop when you know you are at 5 points or less. And, if you've sent us a PM saying you sent items, go ahead and spend the points, even if they still show as pending points on the list.

Why do I have to list my claims in my shop? Aren't you keeping track of my points?
Yes! We are keeping track of your points, and in any disagreement, ours is the list that counts. But to make it easier to resolve any disagreements, we'd like to be able to compare your list of what you think you've claimed/has been claimed from you, and compare it to our list.  I do go through everyones shops on occasion to add up points and make sure were all on the same page.
Also, if you keep a running list of your claims in your shop, it makes it much easier for people to look at your shop and figure out if you are open or closed in case you havent updated recently or when the points list hasn't been updated in the last 5 minutes!

If you have any further questions, please dont hestitate to pm the organizers!!!

« Last Edit: September 08, 2013 02:09:21 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator

Irreverent. Indomitable. Incorrigible.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2013 01:46:08 PM »

A2K
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=427289.msg5092388#msg5092388

alteredmommy
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=427289.msg5091991#msg5091991

artista83
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=427289.msg5098083#msg5098083

Avesthel
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=427289.msg5092151#msg5092151

Eiseldora
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=427289.msg5104447#msg5104447

Grab a coffee
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=427289.msg5103904#msg5103904

jemimah
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=427289.msg5098471#msg5098471

LeapFeetFirst
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=427289.msg5093502#msg5093502

Lo{ve}
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=427289.msg5092690#msg5092690

loudxmouse
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=427289.msg5092053#msg5092053

loves2experiment
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=427289.msg5091997#msg5091997

ptarmic wumpus
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=427289.msg5092219#msg5092219

RubyTuesday
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=427289.msg5097963#msg5097963

sheepBlue
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=427289.msg5092043#msg5092043

SkyWookiee
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=427289.msg5097995#msg5097995

squidget
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=427289.msg5094612#msg5094612
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013 05:27:49 AM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

...loves to experiment...not a monogamous crafter...

STS Spring Market 2014
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2013 01:47:02 PM »

List of Claims!

Not yet sent
SENT
RECEIVED
Late, with communication
Missing in action with no communication
Item MIA

Total Stats:
Number of claims made so far this round: 100
Number of points spent so far this round: 142
Number of claims SENT: 94
Number of claims RECEIVED: 86

send by sep 21
Avesthel to sheepBlue - fruit fabric + hi stamp + buttons country darks and pretty - (1)

send by sep 22
LeapFeetFirst to Avesthel - pink panther yarn - (2)

send by sep 23
sheepBlue to LeapFeetFirst - fishhat ladies - (2)
LeapFeetFirst to squidget - pink polka dot and blue leaf - (1)
LeapFeetFirst to squidget - washi tape (candy stripe + faux bois) - (1)

send by sep 24
loudxmouse to squidget - 2 pairs misc circular/dp needles - (1)

send by sep 28
sheepblue to Lo{ve} - black jawbone fq - (1)
LeapFeetFirst to A2K - love mini canvas + washi tape x3 - (2)
A2K to RubyTuesday - purse pattern - (1)

send by sep 29
SkyWookiee to RubyTuesday - cross stitch biscornu pincushion - (1)
sheepBlue to artista83 - purple jawbone fq - (1)

send by sep 30
artista83 to sheepBlue - custom artwork - (2)
jemimah to LeapFeetFirst - tiny birdies watercolor - (1)

send by oct 2
ptarmic wumpus to SkyWookiee - silk shibori scarf orange charmeuse - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to SkyWookiee - silk shibori scarf black, red, orange silk/rayon velvet - (1)

sheepBlue to jemimah - cool cat linocut cards - (1)
sheepBlue to jemimah - trees on grey fq - (1)

squidget to loudxmouse - two bandana bibs (d & h) - (1)

send by oct 3
A2K to Avesthel - 2 skeins cascade fixation & footie pattern  + chess pieces - (1)
A2K to artista83 - 2 custom pencil rolls - (2)

send by oct 4
RubyTuesday to ptarmic wumpus - one set rustic buttons - (1)

send by oct 5
Avesthel to A2K - 8 fat quarters - (2)
Lo{ve} to sheepBlue - crochet cotton and hooks - (1)
sheepBlue to LeapFeetFirst - custom necklace - (1)
sheepBlue to LeapFeetFirst - xmas sweater postcards, 10 cards - (1)

send by oct 6
RubyTuesday to sheepBlue - wooden buttons - (2)

send by oct 7
squidget to artista83 - custom claim (ornament, whimsy's, 10 buttons (pin)) - (1)

send by oct 8
Lo{ve} to artista83 - marker set + tshirt book - (1)
artista83 to LeapFeetFirst - custom order (reg face, picassoface, weathered flat nose face) - (3)

send by oct 9
squidget to loudxmouse - drool bibs (i, j & l) - (1)

send by oct 10
artista83 to sheepBlue - mixed media charms - (1)
sheepBlue to ptarmic wumpus - two fat quarters, green trees and squids on blue - (2)
squidget to artista83 - custom claim purse pack - (1)

send by oct 11
Avesthel to Lo{ve} - ocean bracelet - (2)

send by oct 12
RubyTuesday to Avesthel - 5 buttons - (2)

send by oct 14
artista83 to squidget - real crystal and faux pearl bracelet - (1)

send by oct 15
sheepBlue to artista83 - custom bug pendant/pin - (1)
artista83 to Grab a coffee 2 paper punches (big heart and flower shapes) - (2)
loudxmouse to squidget - handspun fantail hat - (2)

send by oct 16
artista83 to Lo{ve} - funny face mustashe buttons - (1)
Eiseldora to artista83 - firefly stenciled shirt  (black shirt, white spaceship) - (1)
Grab a coffee to sheepBlue - black wire wrapped 'bubble' earrings with howlite turquoise bead - (1)
sheepBlue to artista83 - mini purse 7 x 8 in w/37 in strap - (2)
A2K to sheepBlue - custom rice bags - (1)
SkyWookiee to sheepBlue - quatrefoil fabric + moorish tile blue+orange fabric - (1)
Lo{ve) to A2K - Owl themed fq's - (1)

send by oct 18
Grab a coffee to loudxmouse - black wire wrapped 'bubble' earrings jade and turquoise - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to Grab a coffee - small quilt in not-quite bargello - (3)
LeapFeetFirst to Eiseldora - luxe-double plyed 70 yards 85%bfl and 15% silk - (2)

send by oct 20
RubyTuesday to sheepBlue - wooden buttons r3 #5, 6, 7, 8, 9 - (2)
artista83 to sheepBlue - circle punch - (1)

send by oct 22
Avesthel to Lo{ve} - black/white/silver bracelet - (2)

send by oct 23
loudxmouse to artista83 - battle bonnet#1 - (2)
alteredmommy to LeapFeetFirst - wool felicity hat - (1)
sheepBlue to LeapFeetFirst - custom necklaces - (2)

send by oct 25
squidget to Avesthel - owl emiline apron + steak resin pendant + shrinkydink buttons + two cord keepers - (2)

send by oct 28
Lo{ve} to squidget - clover mini knitting/crochet counter + 5 blue batik fqs - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to squidget - felted mini shawl/scarf merino with bfl locks, bright red - (2)

send by oct 29
squidget to Eiseldora - 2 cord keepers (1 blue, 1 black) + custom pouch + mini top hat prototype grey rose - (1)
A2K to sheepBlue - custom converse booties - (1)
sheepBlue to ptarmic wumpus - two skeins undyed wool yarn - (3)

send by nov 2
A2K to sheepBlue - fabric bundle - (2)

send by nov 3
sheepBlue to Lo{ve} - custom insect broach - (1)

send by nov 5
Avesthel to A2K - pocket notebooks + red sheep fabric - (1)
jemimah to A2K - birdy world #1 - (2)

send by nov 6
ptarmic wumpus to Avesthel - small zip bags - leaves + red flowers - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to sheepBlue - custom felted slug - (3)
Grab a coffee to ptarmic wumpus - one set holiday cards + one set each of silver and gold buttons - (2)

send by nov 7
Lo{ve} to loudxmouse - 2 nursing scarves - (2)
Lo{ve} to loudxmouse - 10 reusable wipes - (1)

send by nov 9
Avesthel to ptarmic wumpus - cards tree, ornament, star, winter sky - (2)
loudxmouse to Avesthel - 2 espresso cup votives - (1)
LeapFeetFirst to Avesthel - candy stripe washi tape, candy stripe washi tape and silver washi tape - (1)
A2K to Lo{ve} - holiday oven mitt and hot pad pair - (1)

send by nov 10
squidget to sheepBlue - chicken apron - (2)

send by nov 13
Eiseldora to loudxmouse - 3 stenciled baby onsies - (1)
loudxmouse to artista83 - bearded hat - (2)

send by nov 14
sheepBlue to Eiseldora - undyed 100% wool yarn, bulky weight - (1)
sheepBlue to squidget - orange fish + triangle foxes + mold spores - (1)

send by nov 16
Lo{ve} to RubyTuesday - 5 holiday fqs + 2 very sparkly holiday fqs + cricut ink markers + painters markers - (2)

send by nov 18
squidget to RubyTuesday - birdie bag + robot bag + knifty knitter set with 2 hooks and yarn - (1)
loudxmouse to Lo{ve} - custom baby hat - (2)

send by nov 19
Eiseldora to Grab a coffee - reserved cowl - (2)

send by nov 20
artista83 to A2K - sketchy drawing - (3)
Grab a coffee to Eiseldora - black wire wrapped 'bubble' earrings, moonstone + amazonite bead - (1)
Grab a coffee to ptarmic wumpus - two sets cabochons - (1)

send by nov 21
A2K to artista83 - gloves for my aunt - (2)
sheepBlue to Lo{ve} - custom jawbone printed fq, black - (1)

send by nov 22
sheepBlue to artista83 - collage book - (1)
squidget to loudxmouse - all your drool bibs - (1)

send by nov 23
Lo{ve} to loudxmouse - 10 white reusable wipes + 12 unisex wipes - (1)
LeapFeetFirst to loudxmouse - 3 washi tapes (silver, bikes, pink/red stripe) + mini canvases - (1)
LeapFeetFirst to sheepBlue - generation t book - (1)
LeapFeetFirst to sheepBlue - mustache-bike-alphabet tape + free mini canvases + red foliar packing tape - (1)
Grab a coffee to squidget - 6 handmade postcards with envelopes - (1)

send by nov 24
artista83 to jemimah - vintage glass bead set, the one on right - (1)
Lo{ve} to RubyTuesday - 4 animal print fqs + 4 vintage looking us fqs + denim repair kit - (2)

send by nov 25
artista83 to LeapfeetFirst - custom artwork - (1)
artista83 to Lo{ve} - poly clay wookie - (1)

send by nov 26
Eiseldora to alteredmommy - gray and pink mobius cowl - (1)

« Last Edit: December 02, 2013 08:24:21 AM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Spring Market 2014
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2013 01:47:53 PM »

?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Spring Market 2014
alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2013 01:58:56 PM »

Points as of November 16, 2013  10:35 AM (MST)
Current - Pending - Total

Over 3 point shops (please try and spend your points as soon as you can this week Smiley)  Feedback will be given once you spend down to 3 pts, please remember to let us know when you receive!
alteredmommy   4
jemimah            4
loudxmouse      5
RubyTuesday    5
sheepBlue         5

Under 3 points    Feedback will be given once all your outstanding packages are shipped and received
artista83          0
Eiseldora          2
Grab a coffee    2
LeapFeetFirst    1
Lo{ve}            2

alteredmommy   4   0   4
A2K   3   0   3
artista83   0   0   0
Avesthel   3   0   3
Eiseldora   2   0   2
Grab a coffee   2   0   2
inflation fund   3   0   3
jemimah   4   0   4
LeapFeetFirst   1   0   1
Lo{ve}   1   1   2
loudxmouse   5   0   5
loves2experiment   3   0   3
ptarmic wumpus   3   0   3
RubyTuesday   5   0   5
sheepBlue   5   0   5
SkyWookiee   3   0   3
squidget   3   0   3

« Last Edit: November 16, 2013 09:42:22 AM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2013 01:59:17 PM »

the altered atelier

OPEN!

Welcome to my shop with items coming to you from Northern Alberta Canada!  I live in a smoke free home but do have 2 dogs so there is a distinct possiblility of animal hair on my items as I'm more likely to be on Craftster or crafting than vacuuming Smiley

five pendent  1 point
assemblage pendent made of a bar token (Good for 5 dollars at the bar!) set in a watch back with resin/tiny beads.

time for stuff pendent  2 points
heavy assemblage pendent built on a watch carcass with all kinds of added stuff-rusty bit, rusty snowflake, word charm and other tiny bits.  The bail is made from some kind of electrical "thing"

Wordy bangle bracelet  1 point
Wood bangle collaged with Russian text with 2 coats of satin varnish on top (has a slight shine to it)

Chalkboard gift tags  1 point per set of 5  2 sets available
Upcycled wood laminate samples, double coated with chalkboard paint and edged with white paint.  About 1 1/2" by 2 1/2"

Wool Felicity hats 1 point each
Every time I travel somewhere I like to knit a Felicity hat (somehow it is very comforting to knit the same thing while traveling...) so here is this summer's hat.

Supplies

Greek books  1 point each
books for papercrafting, Greek is realllly hard to find and such a pretty language Smiley  library discards sweet talked out of the dumpster pile.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
claims from me
to LeapFeetFirst-LV/GC felicity hat 1 pt (send by oct 23)

claims I've made

Points started with  3
Current- 4
Pending-0
Total-4

« Last Edit: October 28, 2013 10:04:13 AM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2013 02:03:27 PM »

CLOSED!...restocking goods right now...

L2E's Little Swap Shop!

All items (excluding supplies) are handcrafted by me in a non-smoking, pet-free household. 

Item descriptions and/or additional pictures are available for view by clicking on the thumbnails!

CUSTOM BRACELET  2 to 3 points, depending on complexity (please contact me before claiming)

BAKTUS SCARFLET  1 point

REVERSIBLE BAG - EXPT. 1  1 point

claims from my shop:
n/a

claims i've made:
n/a

current: 3
pending: 0
total: 3

« Last Edit: September 26, 2013 08:29:37 AM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Spring Market 2014
sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2013 04:22:18 PM »

sheepblue's

All products come from a home with no animals and a smoke-free environment.

This shop is CLOSED.

Custom FQs for Lo{ve} - Maroon Jawbone (1 pt)

SCREEN PRINTING EVERYTHING!
Everything here is printed by me with water-based ink onto 100% cotton material.

Fat Quarters - 1 pt each SALE 2 FQ FOR 1 POINT
All fabrics measure approximately 18 x 22 inches or larger. A few have some small printing issues, but are still lovely fabrics!
Claim as: Green Squid Bubbles, Lavender Squid Bubbles, Red Foxes, Blue gray foxes, rabbits on orange, rabbits on green, trees on tan

Doctor Who shirts - For the Doctor Lover in your life!SALE ALL SHIRTS 1 PT EACH
Blue daleks - Women's size L - 2 pts
White daleks - Men's size L - 2 pts
Blue Doctor Who - Women's size S - 1 pt
White Silence - Women's size L - 1 pt
Orange Doctor Who - Women's size S - 1 pt

Tote bags - 1 point each SALE 0.5 PT EACH
These are both sewn by me, printed on both sides   Grin
Skeletons reading - measures approximately 11 x 12.5 inches.
Mold spores - measures approximately 10 x 9 inches.

Pouches - 0.5 point each SALE 4 POUCHES FOR 1 PT
Another sewing accomplishment! These pouches are cute and functional, printed on both sides, though being a newer sewer, these are not 100% perfect. Or maybe I'm just being too harsh on myself?
Purple dalek, light purple Silence, Tie Dye Blue dalek, Aqua Tardis, Red dalek, White Silence, Lg Flamingo, Sm Gryffindor, Lg Gryffindor, Sm Flamingo

OTHER MISCELLANEOUS THINGS

Teesha Moore Accessories
cupcake card wallet - 4.5 x 3.75 in - 1 pt
Hello Cat Card Wallet - 3.75 x 4 in - 1 pt
Wicked Zipper Pouch - 8 x 5.5 in - 2 pts
Create Zipper Pouch - 7 x 6.25 in- 2 pts

Ugly Sweater Season! Not your conventional Christmas postcards - share the humorous side of the winter Holidays with your friends! Professional glossy print
Claim as: Xmas Sweater Postcards - 10 cards for 1 pt.

Floating Fantasy Islands Linocut cards - 1 point
Four cards with envelopes included, blank inside - 2 sets available.

Funky Safety Pin bracelet - made with safety pins and classic black beads - unusual and unique - 0.5 pt.

Crochet River Rock Necklace - made with crochet cotton and a rock! - 1 pt

ART AND OTHER ODDITIES

Original Art Prints
FishHat Ladies - original 2 layered linoleum print - 2 prints available - 2 points
Whale and Squid - original lithograph print - 2 available - 1 point

Upcycled Suncatchers/Windchimes - made with reclaimed wood, wire, beads, flat back marbles
Claim as: Marble Chimes (2 pts), or Beaded Chimes (1 pt).

Mixed Media Texture Art - having a little fun with my art supplies - approximately 4 x 4 inches - done on pressed cardboard - light and sturdy - 1 pt

SUPPLIES

Sending To:
to LeapFeetFirst: FishHead Ladies Print (2) Sent/Rec
to Lo{ve}: Black Jawbone FQ (1) Sent/Rec
to artista83: Purple jawbones FQ (1) Sent/Rec
to jemimah: cat cards (1), trees on gray FQ (1) = (2) Sent/Rec
to LeapFeetFirst: Custom Necklace (1), Xmas Sweater Postcards (1) = (2) Sent/Rec
to Ptarmic Wumpus: FQs Green Trees and Squids on Blue (2) Sent/Rec
to artista83: custom bug pendant/pin (1) Sent/Rec
to artista83: mini TM bag (2) Sent/Rec
to LeapFeetFirst: 2 custom necklaces (2) Sent/Rec
to Ptarmic Wumpus: 2 yarn skeins (3) Sent/Rec
to Lo{ve}: custom bug broach (1) Sent/Rec
to Eiseldora: 1 yarn skein (1 pt with sale) Sent/Rec
to Squidget: Orange Fish art + Triangle Foxes and Orange Spore FQs free with sale (1) Sent/Rec
to Lo{ve}: custom Black Jawbones FQ (1)
to artista83: clip art book (1)

Receiving From:
from Avesthel: fruit fabric (.25), Hi stamp (.25), Buttons country darks and pretty (.5) = (1) Sent/Rec
from artista83: custom artwork (2) Sent/Rec
from Lo{ve}: crochet cotton and hooks (1) Sent/Rec
from RubyTuesday: wooden buttons R1 #1 and 4, R4 #2, 4 and 5 (2) Sent/Rec
from artista83: 18 charms (1) Sent/Rec
from Grab a coffee: Turquoise earrings (1) Sent/Rec
from Skywookie: fabric (1) Sent/Rec
from A2K: custom rice bags (1) Sent/Rec
from RubyTuesday: wooden buttons R3 #5, 6, 7, 8, 9 (2) Sent/Rec
from artista83: circle punch (1) Sent/Rec
from A2K: custom converse booties (1) Sent/Rec
from A2K: fabric bundle (2) Sent/Rec
from ptarmic wumpus: custom felted slug (3) Sent/Rec
from squidget: custom chicken apron (2) Sent/Rec
from LeapFeetFirst: Generation T book (1), 3 washi tapes (1), + free packing tape and mini canvases

Starting Points: 3
Available Points: 3
Pending Points: 0
Total Points: 3
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013 10:18:03 AM by sheepBlue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loudxmouse
Tutorial Contributor

five-star astro navigatrix

In a sweater poorly knit and an unsuspecting smile

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2013 04:58:58 PM »

Mrs. Mouse's DeStash Emporium
(looking for something? Just ask)
-CLOSED FOR SHOPPING-

.:{C U S T O M S}:.

.:{w e a r a b l e s}:.

Moustache Necklace .25pt NEW

long gold chain with shrink plastic charm

Hello Kitty Clips all for .5ptNEW

silver barrette backs

Vintage Button Bobbies 4 for 1ptNEW

choose from: white crown, yellow beehive, yellow bee, tortoise shell and flower, gold filigree, purple texture (2), light blue cameo, dark blue cameo, clear flowers (2)

Plastic Bracelets both for .5ptNEW

Plastic Earrings all for .5ptNEW

Teal Felicity Hat 1ptNEW

100% wool. To fit a sm/med head.

Handspun Lacy Beret 2ptNEW

Handspun kettle dyed wool.

Handspun Dream Swatch Hat 2ptNEW

My own pattern and handspun heathered wool.

Cowl'd and Frosty Morning Garter 1ptNEW

100% wool.

Amazing Spats 2pt

Received in a swap and (unfortunately) unworn by me. Faux micro suede outside, silver brocade lining with a lavender ruffle and lace closure. AMAZINGGGGG.

-knit to order- Boot Cuffs 2pt

My Own Pattern. PM for color options (off the top of my head I can do mustard, charcoal and coffee-brown)

.:{h o u s w a r e s}:.
Quilt Blocks: 1pt

8 knit/crocheted quilt blocks

.:{s u p p l i e s}:.

Heavy Duty Silvertone Pendants .25 eachNEW

choose from bird (7 available) or tree (7 available)

DIY spinning kit 3ptNEW

ashford spindle and 1.5oz of basic wool

DIY cardboard pinhole camera kit 1ptNEW

includes everything you need to make a pinhole camera, including film!

Mini-Skeins 5 for 1pt

5 mini-skeins of sock weight yarn for your beekeeper's quilt or other mini projects. Each skein is ~18yds and can range from commercial yarns to handspun to hand-dyed yarns. If you have color preferences let me know!

Vegas Embroidery Patterns .5pt

iron on by Stitcher's Revolution

Misc Circular/straight needles .5 ea

TONS of sizes. PM me for info

Big Jar O'Whimsies 2pt

Metal, plastic and fabric whimsies. Buttons, charms, findings and MORE

Knitting Mags .5pt ea

Vogue Holiday 2011
Interweave Jan 2011
Teach yourself to knit book

.:{e t c}:.
Knit Boo-Bat 1pt

Knit from a mochimochiland pattern with super kid-friendly upgrades!

FREE WITH ANY PURCHASE:

Pending:3    
Current:0    
TOTAL: 3

CLAIMS:
loudxmouse to squidget: 2 pairs Misc Circular/DP Needles (1 pt)
loudxmouse to squidget: Handspun Fantail Hat (2pt)
loudxmouse to artista83: Battle bonnet#1 for Artista 2pt
loudxmouse to avesthel -  espresso cup and size 15 needles(0.5 each) - 1 point total
loudxmouse to artista83: Bearded hat for Artista 2pt
Lxm to Lo{ve} - custom baby hat (2pts)

BY ME:
Squidget to loudxmouse two bandana bibs(d & h) - 1pt
Squidget to loudxmouse- Drool bibs (I, J & L) - 1pt
grabacoffee to loudxmouse - 2 pair earrings - 1pt
lo{ve} to loudxmouse: 2 nursing scarves (2)
                                 10 reusable wipes (1) TOTAL: 3pt
eiseldora to loudxmouse 3 Stenciled Baby Onsies-1 point

Squidget to loudxmouse - All your drool bibs! (1)
lo{ve} to loudxmouse 10 white reusable wipes and 12 unisex wipes (1)
leapfeetfirst to loudxmouse- 3 washi tapes (silver, bikes, pink/red stripe) + free half point item (mini canvases) -1pt

« Last Edit: November 16, 2013 10:09:02 AM by loudxmouse » THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | sts spring Marketpinterest
Caught hexi-puff fever? PM to personal swap for sock weight yarn.
Would love to personal swap for MYB or spinning stuff too!
Avesthel

♥ birds ♥

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2013 10:14:42 PM »

Currently the shop is:
CLOSED

Avesthel's Emporium of goodies
Bird Friendly, smoke free home  Smiley
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Supplies
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

received
pending claim

Bought:
Send by Sept 22
LeapFeetFirst to Avesthel - Pink Panther yarn - 2 points
Send by Oct 3
A2K to Avesthel - 2 Skeins Cascade Fixation & Footie pattern (1) and the chess pieces (free w/claim) -- total is 1 point
Send by October 12
RubyTuesday to Avesthel - 5 buttons - 2 points
Row 1: #1, #2,#6 and Row 2: #1,#2
Send by October 25
squidget to avesthel - Owl Emiline Apron - 2 points
Buy one get 0.5 free sale items:
squidget to avesthel - steak resin pendant (was 0.25, free with sale), shrinkydink buttons (was 0.25, free with sale), two cord keepers (was 0.5, free with sale)
Send by Nov 6
Ptarmic wumpus to avesthel - small zip bags - leaves (0.5) and red flowers (0.5) - 1 point total
Send by Nov 9
loudxmouse to avesthel - espresso cup votive (0.5) and size 15 straight needles (0.5) - 1 point total
Send by Nov 9
leapfeetfirst to avesthel - candy stripe washi tape (0.5) , candy stripe washi tape (0.5) and silver washi tape (free-BOGO sale) - 1 point total

All packages received! Cheesy

Sold:
Send by 9/21
from Avesthel to sheepBlue: fruit fabric (.25), Hi stamp (.25), Buttons country darks and pretty (.5) = 1 pt total
Send by Oct. 5
Avesthel to A2K - 8 fat quarters - 2 pt
Send by October 11
Avesthel to Lo{ve} - Ocean bracelet - 2 points
send by october 22
avesthel to lo{ve} - black/white/silver bracelet! (2 points)
Send by November 5 - sent
Avesthel to A2K - pocket notebooks (.5) and red sheep fabric (.5) = (1)
send by nov 9 - sent
Avesthel to ptarmic wumpus - cards Tree, Ornament, Star, Winter sky (2)

All packages received! Cheesy

Current: 3
Pending: 0
Total:    3

« Last Edit: November 17, 2013 12:33:55 PM by Avesthel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

ptarmic wumpus

You are in room 2

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2013 06:08:31 AM »

OPEN

Firstly, it should be known that my household is non-smoking, but I do have two furry cats. Please pm me if you need more detailed info about any of the items.

Saturday shipping only for international items.

Will be adding a few new items within the next week or so...

CUSTOM

VARIOUS POINTAGE

V1. felted vessels test vessels, round vessels approx 8" diameter, choose:
tall skinny grey vessel (1/2)

turquoise and purple leicester longwool (2)

choose: small 6" pink/orange vessel (1/2), medium gotland grey vessel 14" long (1), or dyed vessel 13" tall (2)

brown shetland vessel with lid (2)

grey swaledale vessel with lid (2)

black and red gotland/romney vessel, very stiff (2)

V2. velvet acorns silk velvet and real acorn caps!  I will post here as I run out of colors. (10 acorns per 1 pt or take all for 2 pts (about 30 acorns))

1/2 POINT ITEMS:

H1. felted wire twig merino, wire (1/2)

H2. Snow dye bandana cotton bandana for human or canine (1/2)

H3. dye printed handkerchief  cotton 21x21" handkerchief with printed design from cabbage leaves (1/2)

H4. sweater hat from a pale blue (not white) sweater. Fits about a 23" circumference head. (1/2)

H5. Tiger zipper bags approx 5x7", lined. 1 available. 1/2 pt.

H7. cat felt in sumi-e style. approx 9x12". (1/2)

H8. Felted votives border leicester locks, some merino.  Can make additional ones in the size/shape of your choice (within limits).  1/2 pt ea.
Currently in stock:

Choose: left, center, or right. Come with led votive light.

ONE POINT:

1A. snow dye silk scarves silk crepe with procion dye. (1 ea). choose:
scarf A:

scarf B:

1B. felted wire bracelet merino and 18 ga wire, can be reshaped as desired (1)

1C. Purple tweed hat purple tone wool tweed hat, fully lined, fits a larger size (~23" head).  (1)

1D. Purple tweed cap purple tone wool tweed cap, fully lined, with brim. Fits a medium head (~22")  (1)

1E. Cotton drawstring bag heavy cotton bag, lined with broadcloth. One interior pocket, grommets and drawstring. I have a bag from this pattern, and it is useful for storage. (2)

1F. folded fabric ornament choose:
rainbow ball 4", Ribbon wrapped at the center, slightly wonky (1)

other side:
or pinecone (1)

1G. velvet pumpkins silk velvet pumpkins, rice and polyfil stuffing. (1 pt each). Small, medium, large, pm me for available colors.

1H. felted rope neckalce merino and tussah silk, one continuous loop (1)

1I. felted ruffle scarf very thin merino ruffle scarf. short scarf, thin to the point of being semi-sheer in spots but looks opaque when worn. Black center, burgundy ruffles (1)

or white/blue ruffle scarf, also in merino. This one is a bit longer, but has a worse problem with thinness to the point of scattered holes throughout the scarf. I'd consider this a flaw, but maybe someone else considers is a "design element". (1)

1J. kitchen towels with velcro loop to hang over a horizontal bar. Choose orange/leaves or yellow/fruit (1 ea)

TWO POINTS

2A. BFL scarf natural color merino base with BFL locks from Courtney the sheep. Approx 40". (2)

2B. mirror felt wacky felted thing, suitable for wall hanging. Small mirror embedded in center. (2)

2C. Felted mini rugs felted wool, cotton backing for strength. (2) Choose heart (26x22")

or circles (21")

2D.red romney bag wet felted bag in Romney wool. Grey wool interior. 14x20" (2)

2E. Felted hat wacky felted hat in purples  (2)

2F. grey locks bag felted shoulder bag, black with grey lincoln locks, body is 14" tall (2)

2H: dyed with procion dyes. (2 ea) Choose:
lightweight cotton knit with wide novelty ribs. 2 yd at 45" wide (2)

bamboo? jersey knit, 1.5 yd at 60" wide (2)

cotton t-shirt weight jersey (lightweight) 1 7/8 yd at 60" wide (2)

2I. Gotland purse gotland fiber and lincoln locks (2)

2K. rainbow felted hat merino felt for a smallish head (approx 22").  Can be reshaped if you don't like the concentric circles. (2)

2M. blue felted hat with pink rosette. Fits approx 22" head, I can adjust that bigger or smaller a little bit. (2)

2N. square hat Hat made from felted merino square. Fits approx 22" head, I can adjust that bigger or smaller a little bit. (2)

2O.  green swiss cheese scarf merino with muga silk (2)

2P. felted hand puppets wet felted merino wool, sized for an adult hand. Choose:
manta ray (underside is white) (2)

luna moth (with nuno silk inlay) (2)

THREE POINTS

3C.   batik quilt top  TOP ONLY! batik quilt top in variant of Athena's Puzzle design. Approx 58x48" in size. (3)

3D.  felted play mat wool felted mat, 21x31". Good side has a forest/lake scene. The reverse side has an ocean scene, but the green fibers migrated through and have tinted the ocean side green (ie it is flawed). (3)

SUPPLIES

S2. Soft book pattern for a Hawaiian busy book in fabric (1/2)

Items I have claimed:
RubyTuesday to ptarmic wumpus - one set rustic buttons (1)
sheepBlue to ptarmic wumpus - two fat quarters, green trees and squids on blue (2)
sheepBlue to ptarmic wumpus - two skeins undyed wool yarn (3)
Grab a coffee to ptarmic wumpus: one set holiday cards, and one set each of silver and gold buttons (2)
Avesthel to ptarmic wumpus - cards Tree, Ornament, Star, Winter sky (2)
Grab a coffee to ptarmic wumpus - two sets cabochons (1)

Items claimed from me:
ptarmic wumpus to SkyWookiee - Silk shibori scarves - orange charmeuse (1 pt)
Silk shibori scarves - black, red, orange silk/rayon velvet (1 pt)
ptarmic wumpus to Grab a Coffee - 3B.  small quilt in not-quite bargello (3)
ptarmic wumpus to squidget-felted mini shawl/scarf merino with bfl locks, bright red (2)
Ptarmic wumpus to avesthel - small zip bags - leaves (0.5) and red flowers (0.5) - 1 point total
from ptarmic wumpus to sheepBlue: custom felted slug (3 pts)

Starting Points: 3 available; 0 pending
Pending Points :  0
Total Points:       3
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013 01:58:41 PM by ptarmic wumpus » THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K

arf arf!

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2013 10:07:58 AM »

CLOSED!

Brief bio:  I am a Michigan (USA) native and can't imagine living anywhere else!  No smoking goes on in my house, but I have my little jack russell, Haily.  I try my best to keep Haily hair off things, but I'm usually a carrier, so if one or two slip through, my apologies!  

A2K's Winter Market Shop

Freebies!  Choose whatever you'd like!

Choose from little scissors, oval tin, mesh drawstring bag, mushroom tin, or rattan coasters.

Custom sewing:

Choose a pair of placemats, a large tote, coiled rope coaster set, a pair of zippered pouches, a needle or hook roll, an oven mitt, etc.  PM me for fabric and item choices.  Tell me how many points you want to spend, and well make a deal!  Here are examples of things I could make:

Wallet (2)

Constructed from sturdy home decor weight fabric, this wallet has an accordion pocket to accomodate your change, phone, receipts, etc.  There are six credit card slots with a secure bill pocket behind them. This wallet will stand up to wear and has a nice firm structure.

Small Fall handbag (2)

This is one of the first bags I made.  I used it for a bit, so there is some wear on the zipper pull.  It has been machine washed and dried and is ready for it's next user.  Perfect size for a wallet, phone and essentials.

Holiday Oven Mitt and hot pad pair (1)

Teacup shaped tea wallets .5

Only orange and pink  available

Leather coin purse .5

Experimental pouch .5

rounded top, lined in yellow

Wristwatch pincushion - .5

Cotton Towels 1 pt takes all three

3 cotton towels will ship together if you choose these - one is equipped with a tie for hanging on the stove

Tom Brown's School Days (.5)

Owl Pincushion pattern .5                                              Sculpted Bowls Pattern (.5)

Patterns .25 each

Pile o'paper mailers .5 takes 5 mailers

I'll stitch up a pile of mailers from paper grocery bags in a variety of sizes!  

sent
received

Claims from me:
A2K to Ruby Tuesday - purse pattern (1)
A2K to Avesthel - 2 Skeins Cascade Fixation & Footie pattern (1) and the chess pieces (free w/claim) -- (1)
A2K to artista83 - Custom pencil rolls  (2)

A2K to sheepblue - custom rice bags (1)
A2K to sheepblue - custom booties (1)

A2K to sheepblue - fabric bundle (2)
A2K to Lo{ve) - odd holiday hot mitt set (1)
A2K to artista83- fingerless gloves (2)

Total:11

My claims from you:
leapfeetfirst to A2K - Love mini canvas (.5), washi tape X3 (1.5) - (2)
Avesthel to A2K - 8 fat quarters (2)
Love to A2K - 5 fat quarters (1)
Avesthel to A2K - pocket notebooks and red sheep fabric (1)

jemimah to A2K - birdy world #1 (2)
artista83 to A2K - sketchy drawing (3)
Total:11

Started with: 3
Pending:0
Total: 3
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013 03:22:24 AM by A2K » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lo{ve}
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2013 08:09:31 PM »

OPEN

SPEND ONE POINT GET ONE POINT FREE!

hello! I live in California, usa. I share my home with 1 puppy and a roommate who smokes outside only.

wallet - 3pts - Peacock feather wallet, this fabric is gorgeous and the gold part is sparkly in person! I used plenty of interfacing so the wallet is very sturdy. There are 8 card slots, a zippered coin pocket, and 2 slots in which you can put money, a check book, receipts, etc. Wallet closes with velcro.

4 burlap placemats - 2 pts - hand painted with eat, dine, taste, and feast. each placemat measures about 14x16 inches.

crocheted circle scarf - 2pts - this circle scarf is very big and chunky! the dimensions are 8 inches wide by 88 inches long (remember this is a circle scarf so if lying flat the length would be 44 inches). this scarf looks wonderful and is large enough to be wrapped two or three times around your neck. i will try to get better photos.

crochet bath pouf - 1pt - 1 bath pouf, aprox 6 inches in diameter. It also has hanging string attached for easy drying after use! I'll make these custom so please PM me with your color choices! (These were made for a swap partner)

crochet washcloths/dishrags - 1pt - 1 large and 2 small crochet cloths, these can be used as washcloths, face scrubbies, dishes scrubbies, etc!

joker tissue box cover - 1pt .5pt - made out of plastic canvas with yarn, i made this a while ago but unfortunately never used it! purple body.

reusable 2 ply flannel wipes - 1pt for 10 wipes - these wipes are 7 1/2" by 8", double layered, and serged around the edges. if there is a printed front i will use a white flannel back (just incase you need to see what's going on down there with baby..  Roll Eyes ). these wipes have many uses including, baby wipes, tissues, they're so cute as napkins in kids lunches, and more!

girly set- there are 12 of these made with 6 of each design on the front and white on the back - get all 12 for 1pt.

SUPPLIES

pink floral and butterfly printed fabric - 1pt - 1.3 yards (4 feet), 100% cotton. new and unwashed. 2 available.

red roses fabric - 1pt - 1.5 yards, 100% cotton. new and unwashed

2 tribal print fat quarters - .5pt - 100% cotton. new and unwashed

martha stewart lady bug punch - 1pt - gently used. 1 inch punch.

24 dice - .5pt - 6 of each blue, red, yellow, and white. regular 6 sided dice!

claims made from me:
Lo{ve} to sheepblue - cotton yarn and tiny crochet hooks (1pt)
Lo{ve) to artista - t-shirt book (.5pt)
                         - art markers (.5pt)
Lo{ve} to a2k - 5 of the cutest owl fat quarters (1pt)
Lo{ve} to squidget - Clover mini knitting/crochet counter - 1pt
                            - 5 blue batik fat quarters - 1pt (free with sale)
Lo{ve} to lxm - 2 nursing scarves (2pts)
                      - 10 reusable baby wipes (1pt)
Lo{ve} to rubytuesday - 5 holiday FQ's, 2 sparkle FQ
                                  - circuit ink markers
                                  - paint markers (2pts total with sale)
Lo{ve} to lxm - 10 reusable baby wipes white
                     - 12 reusable baby wipes unisex (1pt total with sale)
Love to rubytuesday - 8 FQ, denim repair kit (2 pt)

claims I have made:
sheepblue to lo{ve} - black jawbone FQ (1 pt)
Avesthel to lo{ve} - ocean bracelet (2 pt)
artista83 to lo{ve} - funny face mustashe buttons (1 pt)
Avesthel to lo{ve} - black/white/silver bracelet (2 pt)
sheepblue to lo{ve} - custom brooch (1 pt)
A2K to Lo{ve} - oven mitt/hot pad (1 pt)
lxm to lo{ve} - baby hat (2pt)
sheepblue to Lo{ve} - black jawbone FQ (1 pt)

pending - 2
current - 2
TOTAL - 4
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013 12:28:05 PM by Lo{ve} » THIS ROCKS   Logged
LeapFeetFirst

« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2013 02:17:59 PM »

LeapFeetFirst's Shop

SALE- SPENT 1 POINT GET 0.5 POINTS FREE

CLOSED

All of my items are crafted in a cat friendly, smoke free home.
If you need more information about any of my items, please let me know!

CRAFTED ITEMS

3 Point Items

Handspun Yarn!
Peony- Double plyed. 150 yards. 100% merino

Horizons- Singles. 160 yards. Merino, Bamboo and a little bit of angelina for sparkle

0.5 Point Items
Buttons! these buttons are handcrafted from polymer clay. Each one is sealed and ready to add to your next project. 0.5 Points for TWO pairs of buttons!

Choose from:(Listed left to right)
Copper Patina, Blue/Green Iridescent, Black and Blue

Pewter, Gold, White

Hot Pink, Light Pink

Inner Artist- 4X6 art piece

Monster Felt Badge

Purity- 2x2 mini canvas

Melted Heart- 2x2 mini canvas

SUPPLIES

1 Point Items
Viva Poncho!- knitting book with 20 different patterns

0.5 Point Items
Flocking Powder- Brand new blue colored flocking powder.

"Sketch" book- blank sketch book - around 5 inchs x 7 inches. Unlined

Fun Packing Tape- Unopened. Choose from Red Foliar and Brown Dots

Copper Sequin Waste- TWO YARDS for 0.5 points. Lots available! Great for mixed media, stencils etc.

Washi Tape!- 0.5 points per roll or three rolls for one point!!. Brand new, never opened rolls. Please claim by name (listed top to bottom)

Mustache, Candy Stripe, Bicycle, Silver, Faux Bois, Stars and Stripes

Pink/Red Stripes, Yellow, Flight, Hot Pink, Alphabet

Neon Circuit Board, Abstract Triangles, Sunshine, Neon Orange, Ice Crack

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claims made from me -
LeapFeetFirst to Avesthel - Pink Panther yarn - 2 points
LeapFeetFirst to squidget:  Pink Polka Dot and Blue Leaf (1 pt)
LeapFeetFirst to squidget:  Washi Tape Candy Stripe and Faux Bois (1 pt)
leapfeetfirst to A2K - Love mini canvas (.5), washi tape X3 (1.5) - total 2 pts
LeafFeetFirst to Eiseldora Luxe yarn - 2 points with sale
leapfeetfirst to avesthel - candy stripe washi tape (0.5) , candy stripe washi tape (0.5) and silver washi tape (free-BOGO sale) - 1 point total
leapfeetfirst to loudxmouse- 3 washi tapes (silver, bikes, pink/red stripe) + free half point item (mini canvases) -1pt
from LeapFeetFirst to sheepBlue: Generation T book (1), Mustache-Bike-Alphabet tape (1), Free mini canvases + Red Foliar packing tape- Total 2 pts

Claims I have made -  
sheepBlue to LeapFeetFirst - FishHat Ladies- 2 pts
jemimah to leapfeetfirst: tiny birdies watercolor- 1 point
sheepBlue to LeapFeetFirst- Custom Necklace for LeapFeetFirst - 1 pt
sheepBlue to LeapFeetFirst- Xmas Sweater Postcards - 10 cards-1 pt
artista83 to leapfeetfirst: custom order for leapfeetfirst: reg face, picassoface, weathered flat nose face (3 pts)
alteredmommy to leapfeetfirst- Wool Felicity hat- 1 point
SheepBlue to Leapfeetfirst- custom necklaces- 2 points

Pending:3
Current:1

TOTAL:4
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013 05:40:05 PM by LeapFeetFirst » THIS ROCKS   Logged

squidget
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2013 12:55:41 AM »

squidget's little shop of awesome is CLOSED

Claims made from me:
squidget to loudxmouse two bandana bibs(d & h) (1pt)
squidget to artista83: custom oddities pack ( 1pt)
squidget to loudxmouse- Drool bibs (I, J & L): (1pt)
from squidget to artista83: custom claim purse pack (1 point)
squidget to avesthel - Owl Emiline Apron - (2 points)
                             steak resin pendant, shrinkydink buttons , two cord keepers (freebies)
from squidget to Eiseldora: 2 Cord Keepers (1 blue, 1 black) (.5 points)
Custom Pouch (.5)
MINI TOP HATS PROTOTYPES Grey Rose .5 (free with sale)
from squidget to sheepBlue: chicken apron (2 points)
squidget to RubyTuesday: Birdie bag:(1)
ROBOT BAG (free)
Knifty Knitter set with 2 hooks and yarn (free)
Squidget to loudxmouse - All your drool bibs! (1)

Claims I have made:

LeapFeetFirst to squidget:  Pink Polka Dot and Blue Leaf (1 pt)
                                     Washi Tape Candy Stripe and Faux Bois (1 pt)
loudxmouse to squidget: 2 pairs Misc Circular/DP Needles (1 pt)
artista83 to squidget: real crystal and faux pearl bracelet (1 pt)
loudxmouse to squidget: Handspun Fantail Hat (2pt)
Lo{ve} to squidget-Clover mini knitting/crochet counter - (1pt)
                            5 blue batik fat quarters - 1pt (free with sale)
 ptarmic wumpus to squidget-felted mini shawl/scarf merino with bfl locks, bright red (2)                          
 sheepBlue to squidget: Orange Fish (1 pt)
                                  triangle foxes and Orange mold spores (free with sale)    
Grab a coffee to squidget: Handmade postcards (like these), 1 point per 6 cards (with envelopes): (1 pt)

Available Points: 2
Pending Points: 1

« Last Edit: November 16, 2013 06:42:28 PM by squidget » THIS ROCKS   Logged

RubyTuesday
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2013 09:16:08 AM »

CLOSED Grin

Claims made from me
RubyTuesday to ptarmic wumpus - one set rustic buttons (1) SB oct4
RubyTuesday to sheepBlue: wooden buttons R1 #1 and 4, R4 #2, 4 and 5 (2 points) SB 6 oct
RubyTuesday to Avesthel - 5 buttons - 2 points sb oct 12th
Send by 10/20
RubyTuesday to sheepBlue: wooden buttons R3 #5, 6, 7, 8, 9 (2 points) SB 0ct 20

Claims made by me
A2K to RubyTuesday - Purse pattern 1 pt  SB 28 Sept
SkyWookiee to RubyTuesday  Cross stitch biscornu p'cushion(1)
SB 29 Sept

Lo{ve} to Rubytuesday
5 holiday fat quarters - 1 pt
2 very sparkly holiday fat quarters .5pt
cricut color ink markers .5pt
painters markers - 2pts
(Spend a point get a point free) Total 2 points SB 16th Nov
Birdie bag:(1)
ROBOT BAG (.5)
Knifty Knitter set with 2 hooks and yarn (.5)
spend a point get a point free Total 1 point SB 18th Nov
Send by 24 nov 13
lo{ve} to RubyTuesday
4 animal print fat quarters - 1pt
4 vintage looking US fat quarters - 1pt
denim repair kit - .5pt (sale freebie)
Total points 2

Pending Points: 0
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013 11:21:02 AM by RubyTuesday » THIS ROCKS   Logged

SkyWookiee
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2013 10:57:08 AM »

= SkyWookiee's Martian Treasures Postapocalyptic =
Pet-free home, smoking in the other room.
OPEN

Jewelry

1. Small brooch (1-inch acrylic "gems" with crochet and bead "settings") - 1 point.

7 available: 1 of each pictured.

2. Crochet lace collar - 2 points. Inner circumference 38 cm, width 10 cm.

1 available.

3. "Blue/Black Contrast" necklace - 1 point. Wire, jump rings, plastic beads, feather. Length 41 cm, feather 9 cm.

1 available.

4. "Blue Medallion" necklace - 1 point. Metal chain and bezel, polymer clay. Length 44 cm.

1 available.

5. Stone and metal bead necklace - 0.5 point. Blue stone and metal square beads. Length 45 cm.

1 available.

6. Ammonite earrings - 0.5 point. Beads, metal charms, lever back hooks. 6 cm long.

1 pair available.

7. Green/Copper earrings - 0.5 point. Polymer clay, lever back hooks. 4 cm long.

1 pair available.

8. Black cluster earrings - 0.5 point. The colour is pearl black, 4 cm long.

1 pair available.

9. Beaded bracelet - 0.5 point. Circumference 22 cm.

1 available.

10. Cluster bracelet - 0.5 point. Circumference 16 cm.

1 available.

Crochet, embroidery, sewing

1. Cross stitch biscornu pincushion - 2 points, because this one's bigger. 10 cm across, the pattern's inverted on the other side.

Biscornu pincushion 2 by SkyWookiee, on Flickr

1 available.

Supplies

1. Floral fabric - 1 point. 69X47 cm, label peeled off but I don't know if glue residue comes off in the wash, large flowers in pink and orange.

2. Paisley fabric - 1 point. 60X51 cm.

3. Treasure map fabric - 1 point. 57x46 cm, nice even piece.

4. Stripe fabric - 1 point. 82x38 cm with a chunk missing, wide blue and white stripes.

5. Dot fabric - 0.5 point. 39cm x 45cm.

1 available.

6. Package fabric - 0.5 point. Just this large image, 72cm x 57cm.

1 available.

Claims made from me

Claims I have made -  None

Pending: 0
TOTAL: 3
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013 06:25:50 AM by SkyWookiee » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My homepage
My DeviantART
My Pinterest

"Skywookiee always has mad crafting skills" - whenindoubtsew
artista83
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2013 02:16:22 PM »

= artista's crazy crafting adventures = NOW OPEN!
cats and dog in home, smoking .

NEW ITEMS! HAND MADE STURDY ORNAMENTS! 1 point per 3. can mix and match!  use on a tree or hang anywhere as decoration! Smiley

sketchy drawing for A2k. msg me if you need it redrawn without shading or whatnot. i tried to do it sketchy the way you said and with loose background store and loose shade. if this is it go ahead and claim just add the points to your claim.

( the weekend sale is now over)

new item!

steam punk buttons! 4 per set. only 1 available (tried to make more but burnt them. so i will not be making more unless someone orders some after these sell.) made out of polymer and painted with acrylic. (1 point)

custom pack for squidget:real crystal and faux pearl bracelett( adjustable one size fits all) and pearl beads crystal necklace set bracelett pictured in bracelett section. (1 point total)sent!

NEW! JEWELRY !

native american real bone choker! hand crafted from powwow! 3 points

beautiful earth tones necklace in coppertones and greens. mock shell beads resin. looks just like real shell! adjusgtable length built in extender: 2 points

super chunky artsy necklace. long and chunky. polymer beads and mixed art beads. can wrap around twice or worn long: 2points

beautiful fall neclace. adjustable length, built in extender. dangle beads and charm: 1 point

chunky double chain necklace, long, extender built in (sizable) purple faux stone. very beautiful! quarter to show size ref (2 pt)

5 stranded artsy necklace. very cool! 3points  adjustable size. hangs in variated lengths.

pendants in this picture are 1/2 point each! some pictured are real shell pendants with embedded flowers resin coated, fused glass pendants, lighthouse, maroon flower cameo large, etc, any questions on what to call something please ask. use numbers reading from the left to end of each row and down for location Smiley purple black and white feather earrings in this picture are  1/2 point! Octopus is sold. thank you!

assembled charm pendants. sturdy clasps, can be used as keychains, pendants, placed on pin for brooch etc. very versatile and very pretty! ornate clasp tops. 1 points each, and bottom three are extenders. 1 point each. the one that looks green and yellow are actually not as flamboyantly bright as picture, looks like natural stone and dark green glass. dang flash!

A. sleeping elf sculpted polymer head.(2 points bc very realistic!) you could easily make a lil sleeping bag or bed to put him in, make a lil xmas cap or nightcap, put a tiny stuffed sock under a blanket and have the stick shoved into the top, then lay him in bed or sleeping bag with a lil blanket on top! why do i picture him sleeping with his head poking out of a lil xmas stocking? lol

1 available.

B.goddess pendant polymer clay. leave as is or add dodads onto it. could also be used as an ornament or whatnot. 1 point

C. funny face mustashe buttons! more pictures in the disc thread! 1 point (only one set left!)

other:

beautiful lace for use on a shirt or whatever you fancy, large still in package (1/2 point)

Vintage glass bead set. 2 to choose from. each set has 50 vintage glass beads, a glass artistic pendant, and glass earrings set. has hooks for the earrings, hooks not pictured as i took the pic bf i added them. 1point each pack.

strings of beads. choose from black and crystal, sky blue and clear, or red/orange and clear, each 18 inches long! (1 point each) or all 3 strings for (2points)

polymer cancer ribbon bracelett, pink wood bead and purple pearly shell bracelett,
). 1/2 point each. real crystal and faux pearl bracelett sold

pearly pink buttons etched roses. 1/2 point i have 6 more of same not in this picture. also included are beautiful purple sparkly (12 of light purple) pic added soon of purple, get them all for only 1/2 point!

charm hoops for wineglasses or whatnot. each has beads, and a charm. one is a metal baseball,another is base ball bat, the other is a metal skateboard. .25 each. bat one will get pic soon!

[/color]
various things for assemblage or mixed media art use: THE WHOLE 34 piece set for 2 points or 1 point for 17peices for 1 point! items on the right of the picture sold. all on the left 17 still available.

natural assemblage set. 1 point

black beautiful key broaches. have a couple small black facetted gems in each. very cool looking! 1point each 2 available

the coolest candles ever! lil birds! 4 pictured as i was going to split them up but changed my mind so 12 for 1 point!

awsome hole punchers! pictured upside down so you can see the shape it cuts.  1 point each. (only spiral is left. U.S. only please.)

embroidery paint pens. ball point.washfast. sais use on metal, paper,cloth, wood, glass, or plastic! proffessional grade! choose from yellow, black, violet, red, brown, dark green, mint green, or rose! tubes are 5/8 liquid ounces. makes sharp lines! 1/2 point each!

special fabric marker: write or draw on wax paper, let dry, then peel it off and possition on cloth or clothes. then iron set in place! never opened! yellow (1 point)

shower ring sets of 12. choose either jewel blue or jewel orange : 1/2 point per set
use for shower or as awsome circles for wind chime etc.

tiny plastic birdies on rings (they can come off the rings) and tiny tiny eggs. craft idea: pop the birds off easily, then cover the rings with moss or hemp, paint the lil eggs and you have a mini birdnest for whatever crafting idea you can come up with! 2 packages of birds plus one package eggs. all for only 1/2 point!

pretty blank cards. colored envelopes included. the top one has baby blue envelopes and 6 cards, the bottom pack has dark pink envelopes and 8 cards. 1 point per set

dye cuts of card stock: 1 point per set

Scrapbooking or whatever: 1 point per set

sticker sets for whatever 1pt per set:

mixed colored carstock precut bookmark 10 pack. 1pt per set:

special glue stick pot! warms melts glue sticks but wont burn. dip any items you want into the space for easy hot gluing with no mess! 2 points each. weighty

full large set henna kit! has gloves and everything!!!!3pnt

lace setting. my hand is there for size referance. 1/2 point

3 peice quality lettering stencil set. still in the package (i had doubles so one for sale. the other is MINE ALL MINE MWAH HAHAHA!. 1 point

sticker packs: lettering (208 stickers not counting the punctuation marks, one set avail.) books (864 stickers, 6 sets avail.), or fish (720 stickers, 2 sets avail.) 1 point per set

set of 5 jewel-tone orange napkin rings. would make awsome chimes or use what intended! 1/2 point

dragonfly glasses/ sunglass holder broach. bought it at a craft fair but i never take off my glasses lol. made from recycled pop bottle. very cool! glasses hang lower than pictured, mine just have very thick near rim design. can use as intended or wear just as brooch! 1 point!

D.These original works of art! these are not prints each point value will be listed under each picture:

C.
Dwarf battles evil- very detailed original pencil drawing. it is 8 1/2 x 11 inches (2 points) not a print

D. 5 x 7 woodburning spooky pic ghosty gouls. sorry about the dark pics, bad camera. hopefully you get the idea. 2 points

very large 18" x 24" food still life. charcoal and hard pastel. nice border, will be mailed in a tube. (3 points, original NOT A PRINT)

food still life, ORIGINAL art measures 18" x 24" oil pastel. not a print. will be mailed in a tube (3 points)

entitled study of paper. pencil drawing measuring 18x24 inches. all sides are rippy for texture. i can cut them straight if preffered. (1 point) original art. would go good in the art room of a paper crafter!

goul measures 8 1/2 by 11 inches. precision pencil. hard to see in this photo but very cool and detailed (2 points)

tempera batik: man in winter (1point)

tribute to surrealism and DADA. 9 by 12 inches. pen/ink (2 points)

9. custom art! points are varied as it depends on if you want it on bristol board, or canvas and how much work it takes lol. pm me for inquiries.
for bristol board: watercolor, pencil, colored pencil, acryilic, ink, or mixed (not collage though)
for canvas: acrylic
other paper, cardstock etc.

will also draw on cards and envelopes and such. xmas or whatever. i have made people hand drawn xmas cards, portrait cards blank inside..etc points vary so pm if interested with what you are looking for

The pictures under this are For Display only as examples. feel free to request custom art. here are some things i have done: examples and not for sale.

claims made from me:
from sheepBlue to artista83: purple jawbone FQ (1pt)
from a2k to artista83. 2 penrolls (2 points)
from squidget to artista83: custom claim (ornament, whimsy's, 10 buttons(pins) (1 point)
from "Lo{ve} to artisa83:marker set (.5 point),tshirt book (.5point) total:1point
from squidget to artista: purse pack for daughter (1 point)
from sheepblue to artista83: bug brooch (1 point) send out by 10/15
from sheepblue to artista83: Mini Purse - 7 x 8 in w/37 in strap - 2 pts send out by 10/16
from Eiseldora to artista83: mens size large firefly stenciled shirt (black with white ship and word firefly)-1 point. send by 10/16
from loudxmouse to artista83: Battle bonnet#1 for Artista 2pt
from loudmouse to artista83: husbands bearded hat 2 points
from A2K to artista83: gloves for my aunt 2 points by 11/21
from sheepblue to artista83: collage book (1) send by 11/22

claims I have made:
from artista83 to sheepBlue: custom artwork (2 pts) (send by 9/30)
from artista83 to leapfeetfirst: custom order: reg face, picaso, weathered (3 pts) send by 10/8
from artista83 to sheepBlue: mixed media charms (1 pt) Send by October 14
artista83 to squidget: real crystal and faux pearl bracelet (1 pt)
artista83 to Grab a coffee 2 paper punches (big heart and flower shape) (2 pt)Send by October 15
artista to lo{ve} - funny face mustashe buttons (1pt)send by october 15
from artista83 to sheepBlue: circle punch (1 pt) Send by 10/20
artista83 to A2K - sketchy drawing (3 pt)
artista83 to jemimah - Vintage glass bead set. (50 vintage glass beads, a glass artistic pendant, and glass earrings set). The one on right. (1)

Read more: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?action=pm#ixzz2kv41iO44

points started with:3
current - 0
pending -1
TOTAL - 1

wishlist:
 a screen printing kit ie: the frame with screen, drawing fluid, inks, whatever else is needed
supplies: drawing fluid, liquid polymer, a lot of fake bug wings, fabric paint (not puffy, soft) in these colors: maroon, black , white, army green
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013 08:06:34 AM by artista83 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loves poppets and anything zombie! Will personal swap !
jemimah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2013 04:49:03 PM »

jemimahs shop

Hi! I live in New Zealand. My home is smoke-free, but I do have two cats.

This shop is open

SALE - some prices reduced, AND choose a 1 point item free with any order!

knitting

small blue slouchy hat with tassel 3 points 2 points

One-of-a-kind hat, with tucks and buttons on one side. Would fit small adult head, or child. Wool, handwash.

grey stripe slouchy hat 3 points 2 points

Handknitted wool hat, with tucks and buttons on one side. Medium size. Handwash.

green and grey headband 1 point or free with any order

Made using the popular Calorimetry pattern (more info and pics here), using beautiful Noro Taiyo yarn. I really like this, but I look terrible in headbands, sadly. Never worn. Handwash.

sewing

hanging organiser 3 points 2 points

Sturdy, interfaced and lined organiser with 4 pockets. Measures about 13 x 19. 2 rings on back for hanging.

letter needle books 1 point each or free with any order

Cute little needle books. Choose from teal or pink.

artworks

Pictures will be mailed unframed but well packaged. It was a dull day when I was taking pictures. The colours are a little brighter in real life Smiley

birdy world #2 - 2 points

Original painting, watercolour, collage and machine stitching on heavy watercolour paper. A5 size (21cm x 14.5cm)

claims made from me -
to LeapFeetFirst - tiny birdies watercolour (1 pt)
to A2K - Birdy World #1 painting (2 pts)

claims I have made -
from sheepBlue - Cool cat linocut cards (1pt)
                     - fat quarter - trees on grey (1pt)

pending 0
current 4
total 4

« Last Edit: November 11, 2013 10:28:53 AM by jemimah » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Grab a coffee

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2013 07:56:45 AM »

--- GRAB A COFFEE'S SHOP ---
CLOSED

Hello Guys,
I am living in Budapest, Hungary (Europe), so please keep in your mind, it's 8 working days until my packages are arriving. I am working with wool felt, if you are allergic, don't claim me! I would love to send out bigger packages because of the shipping cost, so if you have special asks what I can do (e.g. same items in different colors, etc..) let me know, and I'll make it for you!)

3 points items:
Set of 6 ornaments:

2 points items:
Set of felt ornaments:
Set of 3 heart ornaments with sequins:

Set of 3 heart ornaments with hearts inside (choose your colors):

Set of 3 ornaments with smaller heart (choose your colors):

Set of 3 embroidered heart ornaments:

1.5 points items:

Felt heart ornaments, purple and white, set of 2:

Felt ornaments, flowers, green-red-yellow, set of 2:

Felt ornaments, red and white heart, set of 2 (I have 3 sets):

1 points items:

Handmade postcards (like these), 1 point per 6 cards (with envelopes):

Felt baby hair clips - set of 2, elephant:

Felt baby hair clips - set of 2, leaves:

Felt baby hair clips - set of 2, NFL:

Felt earrings, NFL themed:

Felt ornament, orange flower:

Fet ornament, peach flower:

Felt ornament, pink-white heart:

Felt ornament, red-white heart:

Felt ornament, pink-blue heart:

0.5 points items:

Set of buttons: 36 pcs of silver button:

(I have 3 sheets)

Set of buttons: 36 pcs of gold-ish buttons:

(I have like 3 or more set of this too)

Felt baby hair clips, flowers (please let me know, which color combination do you need):

Felt stud earrings, ANY COLOR combination! Example:

Black wire wrapped 'bubble' earrings with howlite turquoise bead - blue:

Black wire wrapped 'bubble' earrings with jade:

Black wire wrapped 'bubble' earrings with moonstone:

Black wire wrapped 'bubble' earrings with swarovski crystal:

Black wire wrapped 'bubble' earrings with howlite turquoise bead - white:

Black wire wrapped 'bubble' earrings with amazonite bead - blue:

Black wire wrapped 'bubble' earrings with a 10mm jade bead - white:

Necklace with a Betty Boop pendant (metal + glass):

Weaved bead bracelets - set of 2

Small cross stitch set, you can do a keychain with this. Hungarian, but easy to follow the templates:

Blue cross stitch set with frame:

Resin cabochons: 100 pieces for 0.5 points (You can choose colors, or I can send you random collection):

FABRICS:
Blue with small white flowers
measurements: 38 cm x 120 cm (approx.)
0,5 points:

Pink (crinkly)
measurements: 70 cm x 140 cm (approx)
                     70 cm x 90 cm (approx)
0,5 points / each:

Squares:
measurements: 85 cm x 180 cm (approx)
1 point:

Flowers (some patchwork style):
measurements: 30 cm x 90 cm (approx)
0,5 points:

Blue and green
measurements: 80 cm x 100 cm (approx)
0,5 points:

Red retro circles
measurements: 120 cm x 180 cm (approx)
1 point:

___

Claims made from me -  0
Claims I have made -  2

Sending To:
from Grab a coffee to sheepBlue: Black wire wrapped 'bubble' earrings with howlite turquoise bead = (1)
from Grab a coffee to loudxmouse - Black wire wrapped 'bubble' earrings jade (.5) and turqoise(.5) = (1)
from Grab a coffee to ptarmic wumpus: one set holiday cards, and one set each of silver and gold buttons (2)
from grab a coffee to squidget: Handmade postcards (like these), 1 point per 6 cards (with envelopes): (1 pt)
Grab a coffee to Eiseldora: Black wire wrapped 'bubble' earrings with moonstone: .5 points and Black wire wrapped 'bubble' earrings with amazonite bead - blue: .5 points

Receiving From:
from artista83: 2 big paper puncher (2)
from ptarmic wumpus: small quilt in not-quite bargello. High quality cotton and cotton batting, the worst machine quilting ever. 30x40" size, suitable for a small floor mat, picnic blanket, etc. (3)
from Eisedora: Reserved Cowl 2 Points (2)

Pending:1      
Current:0        
TOTAL:3
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013 01:14:23 AM by Grab a coffee » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eiseldora
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2013 12:43:44 AM »

Eiseldora's Shop
OPEN
End of Swap Sales

Make an Offer for 1 Point

Buttons

Stenciled Shirt or baby onsies I can do short sleeved or long sleeved, newborn, 0-3 months,  6 months, 12 months, 18 months, and 24 months.

Choose theme: Doctor Who, Firefly, Animals, Dinosaur, Flower, Minecraft, Totoro, Tree, planets, Japanese writing, cookie monster, Mario piranha plant

Hand knit washcloth. Made from cotton
Available in White, Black, Red, Green, Pink. Inquire if you want a different color

Leaf Washcloth. Made from Cotton.
Available in White, Black, Red, Green, Pink. Inquire if you want a different color

stitch markers (select colors and style)
minimum of 6 stitch markers per set

Knit Bow

Brown coat knit illusion

Xmen baby onsie

1 Sock, Adult sized

Knit Snake

Soft mohair multi-color Cowl

Off-White crochet Cowl

]Blue Felted Cowl 100% Wool

]Rainbow Cowl

Teal Mobius Cowl

Owl Arumigi

Purple Mobius Cowl

Gray and Pink Mobius Cowl

Claims made from me -  3
Claims I have made - 3

Sending To:
from Eiseldora to artista83: mens size large firefly stenciled shirt (black with white ship and word firefly)-1 point. send by 10/16

From Eiseldora to Loudxmouse: 3 Geek Themed Onsies stenciled.

From Eiseldora to GrabaCoffee: Extra Long Cowl

Receiving From:
LeapFeetFirst to Eiseldora
Luxe- Double plyed. 70 yards. 85% BFL and 15% Silk- this is soo soft! - 2 points with sale

from squidget to Eiseldora: 2 Cord Keepers (1 blue, 1 black) .5 points
Custom Pouch .5
MINI TOP HATS PROTOTYPES Grey Rose .5
1 Point with sale

from Sheepblue to Eiseldora: 1 Skein Undyed Wool Yarn

from GrabaCoffee to Eiseldora:
Black wire wrapped 'bubble' earrings with moonstone: .5 points
Black wire wrapped 'bubble' earrings with amazonite bead - blue: .5 points

Points started with  3
Current- 2
Pending-0
Total-2
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013 11:24:39 PM by Eiseldora » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [All] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Market Artwork
The Basic Supplies for Face Painting
How to Face Paint a Christmas Tree Tattoo
How to Create a Collage for Your Face Painting Work
How to Load Your Face Paint Brush
Latest Blog Articles
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...