A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 297,489
Currently Running With Scissors:
635 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sweat Shoppe Swap Round 32 Gallery  (Read 8592 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

GatorWrangler
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« on: September 06, 2013 05:16:50 PM »

green = sent
blue = received

alwaysinmyroom (6) - (Desktop Scrap/Trash Buckets) bec99, hazelly, GatorWrangler, koalascout, jtlhmmwabodf, onecrazymom

Avesthel (3) - (stamped copper pendants) jtlhmmwabodf, onecrazymom, Feline2001

bec99 (3) - (snap snap click) rlynn, Ninaprettyballerina, koalascout
bec99 (6) - (swimming mermaids) gala_apples, Ninaprettyballerina, snailscale, alwaysinmyroom, Eiseldora, gala_apples

Eiseldora (6) - (Sets of Buttons) rockmygypsysoul, gala_apples, bec99, GatorWrangler, alwaysinmyroom, jtlhmmwabodf
Eiseldora (3) - (Hand knit washcloths) rlynn, GlassKicker, Feline2001

Feline2001 (6) - (Sarah's Stripey Sock Monkeys) GlassKicker, rockmygypsysoul, Eiseldora, onecrazymom, luckdragon, Ninaprettyballerina

gala_apples (6) - (Pocket Puzzle Notebooks) Feline2001, Ninaprettyballerina, onecrazymom, Eiseldora, bec99, jtlhmmwabodf
gala_apples (3) - (Shades of Blue pendants) Feline2001, Ninaprettyballerina, onecrazymom

GatorWrangler (3) - (Butterflies In Flight Necklaces) GlassKicker, bec99, luckdragon

GlassKicker (6) - (Simply Sepia Pendants) Avesthel, gala_apples, alwaysinmyroom, luckdragon, Ninaprettyballerina, onecrazymom
GlassKicker (3) - (Marvelous Minky Infinity Scarves) rlynn, jo_mama, rockmygypsysoul

hazelly (6) - (Foamies) rlynn, GatorWrangler, jo_mama, bec99, snailscale, Eiseldora

jo_mama (9) - (choose either custom city/state/country love 8x10 art OR custom name airbrushed T-shirt) Avesthel, rlynn, GlassKicker, rockmygypsysoul, gala_apples, Ninaprettyballerina, bec99, Eiseldora, onecrazymom

jtlhmmwabodf (6) - (Rainbow Storage Rollup) rlynn, jo_mama, Ninaprettyballerina, bec99, hazelly, snailscale

koalascout (3) - (play food) jo_mama, jo_mama, gala_apples

luckdragon (6) - (whimsical vinyl wristlets) jo_mama, rockmygypsysoul, bec99, jtlhmmwabodf, rlynn, Avesthel

Ninaprettyballerina (9) - (neo geo necklace) gala_apples, alwaysinmyroom, rlynn, Feline2001, onecrazymom, Eiseldora, hazelly, jo_mama, luckdragon

onecrazymom (9) - (Wine cork necklaces) gala_apples, hazelly, Eiseldora, koalascout, Feline2001, Ninaprettyballerina, GlassKicker, alwaysinmyroom, rockmygypsysoul

rlynn (9) - (Leather Cuffs) GlassKicker, jo_mama, jo_mama, gala_apples, hazelly, jtlhmmwabodf, luckdragon, onecrazymom, GlassKicker

rockmygypsysoul (3) - (Wildflower Notecards) GlassKicker, alwaysinmyroom, luckdragon
rockmygypsysoul (3) - (Mini Lace Ring Bowl) GlassKicker, bec99, Eiseldora

snailscale (3) - (Frolicking Fairy Flower Crown) rlynn, hazelly, Eiseldora
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013 12:01:06 PM by GatorWrangler » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Colleen

My Pinterest
GatorWrangler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2013 05:26:23 PM »

post your goodies Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Colleen

My Pinterest
Eiseldora
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2013 11:11:34 PM »

I received my package from Ninaprettyballerina

and rockmygypsysoul

Thank you
THIS ROCKS   Logged
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2013 06:25:02 AM »

Oh great!  The gallery is up...will take a pic of my geo necklace when I get home tonight!  It worked perfectly with the top I have on today...glad I got neutral colors, although I also love the bright colored ones! I think a matching bracelet might be nice next round...(hint hint)...ha ha

Love the lace imprint bowl...could use on of those for doo-dads...

Excellent start!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2014
123/150
PINTEREST
Will swap for art
Ninaprettyballerina

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2013 04:10:57 PM »

Oh great!  The gallery is up...will take a pic of my geo necklace when I get home tonight!  It worked perfectly with the top I have on today...glad I got neutral colors, although I also love the bright colored ones! I think a matching bracelet might be nice next round...(hint hint)...ha ha

Love the lace imprint bowl...could use on of those for doo-dads...

Excellent start!

Loving the lace bowl too!  So pretty!!
Hahaha always in my room, glad you got to wear the necklace already! ( i hear ya about the hint Wink) im very flattered that you would want to wear another piece Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
GatorWrangler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2013 11:18:06 PM »

I received my first item from Eiseldora! Buttons from Pride and Prejudice and Persuasion, my two favorite Jane Austen books. I already put one of the buttons on my bag  Grin

Thanks so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Colleen

My Pinterest
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Make all things!!

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2013 06:17:20 AM »

Oh they are fabulous!  I love buttons!  They also make great extras for swaps...I can't wait to get mine! Grin

Ninaprettyballerina...My friends and co-workers are amazed at the unique jewelry I get from swaps...pieces that you can't get at the department stores and pieces that not everyone in the world has...I was going to give mine to my niece for Christmas...but...oh well! ha ha I will have to get her something else... Grin
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013 06:19:19 AM by alwaysinmyroom » THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2014
123/150
PINTEREST
Will swap for art
koalascout
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2013 08:45:56 PM »

neat
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ninaprettyballerina

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2013 09:07:31 PM »

Oh they are fabulous!  I love buttons!  They also make great extras for swaps...I can't wait to get mine! Grin

Ninaprettyballerina...My friends and co-workers are amazed at the unique jewelry I get from swaps...pieces that you can't get at the department stores and pieces that not everyone in the world has...I was going to give mine to my niece for Christmas...but...oh well! ha ha I will have to get her something else... Grin

Sorry guys ive been out of the loop a bit the last week i had the flu !  so much better now though Smiley
alwaysinmyroom glad to hear that you like your necklace Smiley  Ive very flattered, maybe you could share it with your niece?  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Make all things!!

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2013 07:50:57 AM »

So far, I have received my geo pendant, my Walking Dead buttons, and my glass pendant!  YAY!

I can't seem to find the pictures of my goodies on my computer, but I did have my friend email this one pic of the pendant from GlassKicker! She and her hubby race locally and have recently fallen on some bad times, so I thought a little present would help cheer her up!  She loved it and sent her hubby this picture from work.

Thanks, Glasskicker, for brightening up a person's day!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2014
123/150
PINTEREST
Will swap for art
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Cook Pad Thai Jay
How to Serve Barbecued Korean Chicken
How to Make Coriander Chutney and Cucumber Raita Condiments
How to Make Tasty Chicken Breasts in Satay Sauce
How to Cook Thai Red Curry Fish Cakes
Latest Blog Articles
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3
September 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...