A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 302,576
Currently Running With Scissors:
747 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Mini 13 Days of Halloween Gallery  (Read 13662 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Alchamy513
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Watson's Warriors

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2013 07:51:42 AM »

This one is mine! Now to post the amazing goodies I received from Hayleylujah!

Day 1:
Candy! And the box to show off the cute Halloween Duct Tape

Day 2:
A really cool book! I read a bunch of it at work today, its very cute.

Day 3:
A gorgeous knitted infinity cowl!

Day 4:
Two really cool altered potion bottles! One even had real dirt in it.

Day 5:
Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark (my favorite scary stories book) and a cool zombie book mark!

Day 6:
Three gorgeous hand painted candle holders! They came with little LED tea lights

Day 7:
Stenciled zombie shirt! Action shot since my fiance was there to take a pic

Day 8:
Gorgeous hand dyed yarn

Day 9:
An awesome skull banner... now I have to decide where to hang it!

Day 10:
Three book cover magnets, 3 little potion bottles, and a cool perler bead hair clip

Day 11:
Awesome hand painted box and sparkly pumpkin earrings

Day 12:
Kitty day! I got two hand knitted cat toys (a bone and a candy corn, a little hard to see in the picture) and a candy corn kitty collar. My cat usually doesn't like collars but she let me put this one on and she seemed to like it! She was sitting on the top of the piano and kept playing the "throw the toy off and have mommy get it game" for like ten minutes...

Day 13:
Baking stuff! I got cupcake liners and picks, a spatula, a whisk, cookie stencils, and really cool spider cupcake holders! I've wanted these forever!

Thank you for everything, it was an amazing swap!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013 08:59:53 AM by Alchamy513 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in Sherlock Holmes! : Avengers Assemble!
My Pinterest
kittykill
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Needlework Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

I got 99 problems, but a stitch ain't one.

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2013 08:02:55 AM »

My amazing day one from Missing Willow! I love the image and the eyes are the best. Thank you!

Day two and I have a mini me in witch form! I LOVE HER! The bat bra is the absolute best! She is sitting in my Halloween tree. Thank you SOOOO much!

Her wings

I was too excited about my little witch, that I forgot to post the yummy goodies I received. Mmmm....gummi eyeballs.......POP ROCKS! The m&m's are funky but good.

Day 3! I LOVE these towels! They are in my bathroom making it super spooky!

Day 4-I tried to get an action shot but I couldn't. I LOVE the Bride of Frankenstein and this necklace is perfect! Great length too!

Day 5-super yummy smelling soap! The pecan pie one smells so good! We decorate our whole house so these will be perfect in our bathroom with our towels. They came in this great tin which I will use in my kitchen.

The most beautiful mug ever! I love this color and the arts and crafts feel to it! Perfection!

It's a rug, for me mug!  Cheesy And some wonderful, blurry tea! I will get a better picture of the tea tonight but look at the most awesome spooky mug rug! I love it!

Super duper cute coasters! They are the best! They go perfectly with my haunted house!

How funny is it that we both made eachother boxes and we both opened them on the same day! Look at this amazing box!

And oh my goodness! Look at what is inside! A mama crow sitting on her babes! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Oh yeah! Got me some farm goodies! Honey! Prize winning jelly and some yummy hot chutney. I know you're totally jealous!

Looky looky! I love my little evil Halloween girl! She is on my Halloween tree right now.

My bedroom is a sideshow/circus theme...spooky circus, so this is just absolutely perfect for my sideshow room. I wish I could paint like this.

Holy macaroni! MissingWillow saved the best for last! The cutest Halloween curio ever! It is stay in my collection all year round. I love miniatures and all the little knick knacks are just as great at the cabinet.  Thank you so much for being an amazing partner and wonderful crafty friend.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013 03:03:21 PM by kittykill » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sweetyetevil
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2013 09:13:01 AM »

my spot!

My awesome partner was La chapa!
Day 1
A cute treat bag and some hand made chocolate pretzels. Her oldest son helped with these. Chocolate and pretzels are soooo good. I did not even mention that in my questionnaire.

Day 2
Super cute votive holders, one with bats and one with zombies! Her youngest help with the project and they came out great. There are some good smelling candles inside for me to try too. Grin

Day 3
My fav horror movie is Phantasm and I got a sweet key chain and two spooky pendants on ball chains.
The Phantasm project almost did not get sent but I am sooo glad it did! I love it!!!

Day 4
I got some great supplies today...  Skeleton fabric(so cool!), tombstone ribbon and some gummy boogers to snack on while I create!

Day 5
A beautiful crochet Skull scarf. I know a few of my friends who will want this, I love it!!

Day 6
A beautiful cross stitch made with vintage stitch fabric. She said this was only her second one but I would have said she has been doing this for years!! Every elements in this is sweet.

Day 7
Eyeballs!!! haha these are too cool! I especially like they are two different colors. Smiley

Label for eye jar

Day 8
A bloody candle. I am not sure if I want to burn this lol spooky!

Day 9
Supply day!!!
I love the skull ice and finger ice trays! I use these for making resin items. I actually ruined my finger tray last year so I was jazzed to see a new one. I use e 6000 a lot too, for a while it was out of stock at every place I checked. Also a coffin and some skelly hands. These will get used! Grin

Day 10
A vintage inspired pumpkin. Oh I love this so much!!! He came with some gummy candies which I am eating right now. nom nom nom

Day 11
OMG these are the coolest hair clips I have ever seen! I cannot wait to wear them.

Day 12
an Owl!! He reminds me of woodsie the owl. he will go in my craft room when completed!

Day 13
I am so sad this is the last day of goodies. I did get two really fabulous wall hangings to wrap up my 13 days!

I love this eye wall dcor. I have a pendant pinned that this must have been inspired by. I will love it much more on my wall since I can see it everyday!

Skull and bones wall dcor. Perfect, I love the skull and bones!

Thanks so much for the Halloween greatness LaChapa! I really enjoyed everything you made and sent to me!!!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013 01:32:32 PM by sweetyetevil » THIS ROCKS   Logged

gala_apples
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2013 05:05:02 PM »

My wrapped loot from GrannysAnnie- all purple and lime green  Grin

My card- it's Sooper Skeritly a Doctor Who thing, I'm sure, because it's a Van Gogh and that was one of my favourite eps, and it says SPOILERS!! inside, like River always tells 11.

Day 13- a anatomical heart! Now me and my girlfriend both have one (it's a in-joke about our relationship) Cheesy

After a quick conversation we've figured out our crossed wires and I am to be opening counting up instead of down. So I give you...Day 1- candy I've never seen before!

Day 2- Lock Shock and Lipgloss! It's a pretty red colour with the lid off.

Day 3- a bunch of stickers

Day 4- A slit throat choker in zombie green! (I only have like 4 zombie shirts to pair it with  Cheesy )

Day 5- supplies. I've never seen marble painted chain like this. I already know what I'm doing with the black and white one.

Day 6- orange-lime bubble bath. I literally can't think of two smells I love more than orange and lime, so this is FANTASTIC.

Day 7- orange bath salts

Day 8- a slit wrists and throat set (only took a picture of the wrist, since the throat looks the same as the zombie one)

Day 9- I really reeeeeally wanted a bat necklace, and after a few failed attempts to make one, GrannysAnnie bought me one. Thanks for making sure I got one!

Day 10- A TARDIS, that, when you open....is full of zombie Doctors!

Day 11- a block of fall themed scrapbook paper. Here are some examples:

Day 12- Saw magnets! These are so gory cool, they instantly make me want to rewatch the movies.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2013 06:36:28 PM by gala_apples » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
Lo{ve}
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2013 06:31:10 PM »

My gallery of goodies created by mthrasher138!

The whole lot!

Let the countdown begin!

Day 13; candy!
You can see it in the picture with everything, she just kinda padded the box with it instead of wrapping it which is funny because that's what I did with the candy for her too!

Day 12; 2 skull brooches! these are too cute, definitely my style

Day 11; star wars halloween coloring pack and markers

Day 10; post-it notes, cool zombie fingers and lips

Day 9; the cutest resin magnets, these went straight up on my fridge!

Day 8; a notepad!

Day 7; the cutest adventure time coasters! so funny that we both made each other pearler bead coasters. my roommates love these too so double score!

Day 6; a wonderful hoopla! this went straight up on my wall

Day 5; the coolest pins, they're made with little skull beads! love them!

Day 4; a batman cape for my dog, haha so cute! i'll have to get an action shot of this. and a little batman coin purse for me, i'm totally keeping my laundry quarters in this.

Day 3; a painted dia de los muertos mask, i hung this on the wall next to my spider hoop!

Day 2; the best embroidery ever! i went to fashion school so she used "house of Lo" as a play on fashion houses. i am oBSESSEDDDD!! and bats are my favorite, it's just awesome!!

Day 1; ah another AMAZING embroidery piece! a dia de los muertos chewbacca! I LOVE IT  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

THANKS SO MUCH!!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013 05:47:39 PM by Lo{ve} » THIS ROCKS   Logged
mthrasher138

I ♥ personal swaps!

« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2013 10:38:51 PM »

My gallery of gory goodies!  Grin

On the first day of Halloween Lo{ve} sent to me:

A bunch of Halloween candy! A delightful mix of twix, 3 musketeers, snickers, and milky ways. Alas, the people in my household ran off with the goods before I could snap a pic.

On the second day of Halloween:

A set of lovely Halloween bookmarks! I still read REAL books (shocking I know) and can always use another bookmark. They are so cute and well made. Jealous of Lo{ve}'s sewing skills already!

On the third day of Halloween:

Supply day! A bunch of Fall/Halloween buttons!

On the fourth day of Halloween:

An awesome set of perler bead coasters! Frankenstein and his bride are kind of like mascots for my husband and I. We even had them on our wedding cake! I can't wait to use these!

On the fifth day of Halloween:

A lovely tea wallet and a box of green tea!

A shot of the inside of the wallet and Lo{ve}'s awesome sewing skills!

On the sixth day of Halloween:

Super cute Halloween socks and some crocheted scrubbies!

On the seventh day of Halloween:

Gifts for my husband (a skull candle and skull shot glasses) and furkids (treats and a Halloween collar)!

On the eighth day of Halloween:

A jack o' lantern hoopla! She said it was her first one ever and I'm impressed!

She also included this cute spider decoration that glows different colors.

On the ninth day of Halloween:

Glitter! I love the orange and green ones especially!

On the tenth day of Halloween:

Creepy letters! Lo{ve} says she doesn't really do paper crafts, but I think she did a great job!

On the eleventh day of Halloween:

Halloween baking supplies!

Cutest spatula ever!

On the twelfth day of Halloween:

A cute ghosty mug rug! She quilted around the ghosts to give it a neat texture!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013 05:27:16 PM by mthrasher138 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

mandykaye
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2013 10:22:01 PM »

My packages from ChameleonHound, I love how she used leaves for the numbers!

DAY #1...lovely chocolate!

DAY #2 (technically Wink) A cute little clothespin witch!!!! Love her little broom and painted cape! LOVE her!

DAY #3...Lots of spooky and cute Halloween printed book pages! So cool!!!! (There is <top to bottom>...witch, raven, deer, fox, cat, forest)

DAY #4...An amazing leaf mobile! I believe the leaves are melted crayon in between wax paper? They are so pretty! It hangs so nicely too! LOVE it!!! Not sure what kind of wood she used for the top but its really pretty!

DAY #5..OMG! I got this really super cool set of elemental/apothecary glass vials! These were definitely pinterest inspired Wink LOVE these!!!!! They read "Snake's Charm" with a snake skin, "Wind Spirits" with feathers, "Ocean Gifts" with sea glass and shells, "Earth Jewels" with dried herbs and flowers, and "Sea Breezes" with sea breeze of course!

DAY #6...I am totally getting spoiled! She made this amazing hoop for me! The triple moon design on top is cut out and there is a shimmery silver colored cloth behind! The tree is so perfect! LOVE everything about this!!!!

DAY #7..a pair of birch candle holders and some cool taper candles! These are soo pretty! I love birch trees!

DAY #8...Some fabulous fall/Halloween themed scrapbook papers!!! Love them all! There are some pages with metallic accents that the camera just doesn't want to capture but they are all really nice!!

DAY #9...My DH's b-day so this one was for him!  He collects eagles so she sent this really neat and realistic eagle ornament! He loves it!

DAY #10...LOTS of cute little fabric pumpkins!!!!! So SWEET!!! I will have to keep the kitties out of these! Tongue I love all the different fabrics!!!

Day #11...Halloween-ish Wall Decals! So Cool! I didn't know these existed lol! Now I will have to find just the right place......... Wink

DAY #12...Oh No! Only one more day left! Sad BUT....I got this super pretty wreath!!!! I LOVE this!!!! Thanks so much Robin!

DAY #13...I'm a day late posting and I really didn't want this swap to end! ChameleonHound (Robin) Made me this really awesome yin/yang, totem type drawing of my two dogs!!! This is so special!!! I love it!!! Thanks so much for the great swap!!! This has been one of my favorite ever swaps!~~~~

« Last Edit: October 14, 2013 09:58:32 PM by mandykaye » THIS ROCKS   Logged

La Chapa

Hardcore Yarnie!

« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2013 01:47:14 PM »

I received my package today!  It came opened and a little damaged, so hopefully everything made it.  The post office from my city had the nerve to put a sticker on it claiming that they received it damaged, like that's supposed to be some sort of disclaimer.  Then the post man dropped it at my door (on top of a squished snail!) and bolted without waiting for me to answer.  I got snail guts all over my kitchen table!  Eeww, eww, eww!  It made me nauseous.   Anyway, I'm just glad it's here!  I will get to posting pics a.s.a.p.

DAY 1
A jar with a creepy doll face!  I love the verde gris look.  And it's full of the good Halloween candy!  So of course the whole family got a piece.  Just one though, because that's how I eat my candy.  I instantly knew where to put it.  On my kitchen counter! (just ignore the fugly countertop--I rent)  Smiley

AND, the little fella had about a half an hour of fun with the bubble wrap it was wrapped in!  Bonus!

DAY 2
Sebastian's day!  Sweetyetevil was sweet enough to craft a day for my 3-yr-old! The package was already ripped open and there's a lot of stuff loose in the big box, so there may have been something else in there for him I'm not sure.  I figure I'll go through whatever is left in the box on the last day!  Anyway, he got a Halloween painting with his initial on it (love the colors on this!), 2 masks to color, some Scooby Doo stickers (which he grabbed first!), and a glowing safety necklace.  I'm totally the mom that makes her kids wear those too!  He enjoyed his package and would say thank you if he had any manners yet.  He's currently a manner-less, monster, terror of a child (don't let the big eyes fool ya!)

DAY 3
An awesome mug in a cute little house box thingy.  There was an eyeball in the mug which was funny, but I'm not sure if it was sweetyetevil with the sense of humor, or the post office since my box arrived opened and looking like it had been rummaged through.  I already bought new paint brushes to put in the mug (I use all my favorite mugs this way Smiley)

DAY 4
A fun doorknocker (that really works btw!), and a cute journal and matching pen.  So glad I got Day of the Dead stuff.  I'm really big on that Holiday and don't think I even remembered to mention that in my questionnaire.

DAY 5
Gasp!  Is literally the sound I made when I opened today's package.  The best Bride of Frankenstein mini pillow EVER!  I put her high on the shelf because I have a crazy, destructive little monster-child, and I will seriously cry if anything happens to her!

DAY 6
Sweetyetevil didn't number her packages and told me to just have fun picking and choosing, so I've mostly been doing them grab bag style.  Since its the weekend, I decided to pick out the one that was marked for my teenage son Xavier.  She made the awesomest magnetic board with skull resin magnets for him!  He totally dug it!  I have such a hard time finding things to make for him that he actually wants now that he's "older."  This was just brilliant!  It has a hole to hang it from the wall, and a large magnet on the back if he wants to use it in his locker!  
I also couldn't resist opening something small for myself.  I got the best smelling jack-o'lantern bars ever!  I'm not sure if they're soap or moisturizing bars or what, but I must find out because I am dying to use them so I can smell like a rock star!

DAY 7
A pretty, sparkly papier-mache pumpkin lantern, complete with led flickering candle.  It has holes in it for the light to sparkle through.  Also, a glittery skull on a bendy stick which I am going to use as a plant poke in my indoor fern.

DAY 8
Some brown sugar body scrub cubes!  They are caramel apple scented and they smell sooo gooood.  I can't make anything even remotely like this so I'm super stoked!  I also got another cute little house box, a BOO skeleton sign, and I found some crayons which I'm thinking probably came out of Sebastian's package.  He loves coloring and goes through crayons a lot.

DAY 9
Two awesome quilted mug rugs and a cute plant poke.  I love these so much that I'm thinking of just hanging them like wall art.  My favorite part is the little Dracula.

DAY 10
My new favorite piece of jewelry!  A scrabble tile bracelet with classic monsters!  I'm wearing this everday!

DAY 11
Some smoothing, super moisturizing, yummy smelling salt scrub, a fuzzy wuzzy spider, and another adorable house box for my collection.

DAY 12
Not one but TWO super cool  two-sided Walking Dead/Zombie necklaces.  My husband was literally sitting across the table reading the graphic novel when I opened these.  I also received two fun stickers.  One is of that awesome spider lady!  AND the coolest novelty ring ever. Totally wearing this to work for the rest of the month!

DAY 13!!
A smorgasbord of goodies!  Including: Some awesome magnets, a skeleton guy, some monstery paper embellishments, glow stick necklaces, a kitty plant poke, a cool skull scrapbook kit with scrapbook paper goodness, some Walking Dead ribbon, novelty tissues with a spider on it, some candy, and a crazy cool eyeball ornament! 

Here's a close up of the magnets and eyeball ornament.

In closing, I'd like to thank Sweetyetevil for all the amazing stuff.  I love everything! 
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013 04:21:02 PM by La Chapa » THIS ROCKS   Logged

hayleylujah
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2013 10:32:34 AM »

My own spot, yay!  Cheesy

Day 1:

Sorry for the awful pictures, it's raining outside so I had to do my best with indoor lighting.

Crocheted catnip eyes

A giant bag of Sour Patch Kids and Swedish Fish

Day 2:

A lovely fall wreath. The tiny corn next the pumpkin is my favorite part. Smiley

Day 3:

Sparkly pumpkin ornament, which is now adorning my bedroom wall.

Spooky wine charms. Too bad I'm only 19 and too young to drink. Cheesy But I have some thin bottles painted as "potion" bottles that I'll be putting these on.

Day 4:

Possibly the cutest sock monkey in existence. He's covered in little pumpkins and is now living on my shelf with the other Halloween stuffed animals.

Day 5:

A huge collection of Halloween fabric to add to my stash! I was just thinking about how I needed to buy some fabric for a Halloween skirt, but now I have some. Cheesy

Day 6:

I think this is my favorite thing so far. A skeleton sock "monkey"! It is too adorable and also reminds me of the tree spirits in Princess Mononoke.

Day 7:

Ghost socks

A sparkly vintage-looking potion bottle.

Day 8:

Beautiful hand-dyed yarn!

Day 9:

Supplies to make my own pretty yarn. Cheesy I am so excited to get back into dyeing.

Day 10:

A super cute Halloween kitty. I'll probably give this to my mom since she collects Halloween cats.

« Last Edit: October 10, 2013 08:44:43 PM by hayleylujah » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My jumbled blog of vegan rantings on food and crafts: http://limabeanlover.wordpress.com/
Ffrogg526

Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2013 07:05:02 PM »

Day 13 (gotgrey has me counting down the days instead of going up)
These are kinda neat little decorative goodies.  Smiley  The huge toad in the second picture is my favorite!  Cheesy

Day 12!  Cute little Halloween ornaments to hang around the house.  Smiley

Day 11 - Mini purple cupboard with stones and its own little mouse!  Cheesy

Day 10 - Stamped envelopes and (I think) bookmarks.

Day 9 - Foamy pumpkins and a spider web.  So cute!

Day 8 - Miniature coffins.  I'll have to find something to put in these!

Day 7 - More coffins!  These are wooden! and have innards.  Smiley

Day 6 - Painted spoons, a wood-burned box, miniature embroidery, music note jewelry and a picture frame.  Pretty awesome load of goodies!

Day 5 - lots of pictures!  Lots of goodies!

Day 4 - Big bag and a blanket.  Wonderful orange vintage prints Halloween fabric!

Day 3 - Big cute stuff owl.  Love the patchwork.

Day 2 - Large hoop for my wall.  Music makes the Heart Soar.

Day 1 - a variety of glass bottles with various Halloween-y things painted on them.

Thanks for all my Halloween goodies gotgrey!  Smiley
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013 05:39:01 PM by Ffrogg526 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet a Traditional Granny Square Pattern
How to Crochet a Vintage Baby Hat Part 1/10
How to Crochet a Vintage Baby Hat Part 10/10
How to Crochet a Thick Square Blanket Part 2/2
How to Crochet a Thick Square Blanket Part 1/2
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...