A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 296,615
Currently Running With Scissors:
633 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Mini 13 Days of Halloween Gallery  (Read 13907 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lindyv321
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

That is sooo Craftastic!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: September 04, 2013 02:57:51 PM »

Image source  

This gallery is a bit different than others so please read this:

Please claim a spot which will be your own mini galllery!  Everyday when you open a gift you will go to your post and modify it to add a photo of your new goodies.  Please do not "reply" everyday with a picture.  If you need further clarification please let myself or kittykill know!

I will try to link to everyone's gallery so it's easier to find...

sent
received
send and received
feedback given
Late with communication

My Group

kittykill <> MissingWillow
gala_apples <> GrannysAnnie
Michelleandbean <> phoenixfiredesigns
mandykaye <> ChameleonHound
cadet120433 <> RaraAvis
hayleylujah <> Alchamy513
QueenNinjaMonkey <> themuppet
La Chapa <> sweetyetevil
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013 09:38:19 AM by lindyv321 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kittykill
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Needlework Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

I got 99 problems, but a stitch ain't one.

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013 03:24:36 PM »

sent
received
send and received
feedback given

late with communication

Kittykill's group

kittykills group:
Lindyv321 <> deadsweaters
Calixita <> Glamis
Mthrasher138 <> Lo{ve}
Sammylouise40 <> Houlihan
Ffrogg526 <> gotgrey/color]
HowdySailor <> Momof2!
Smileyyogini <> DaphadillyArt meeting up to exchange.

« Last Edit: October 05, 2013 06:36:38 AM by kittykill » THIS ROCKS   Logged

gotgrey
You are, which ever beast you choose to feed

Right and wrong are just words, it's what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2013 03:49:08 PM »

My spooky spectacular space!

I received from Ffrogg yesterday.  Sorry, I didn't take a pic of how pretty she wrapped everything.  Each package has a cute little saying on it.  I was a good girl, and waited till today to open.  I made myself wait until I got my morning chores done 1st.  

1st up: AWESOME stitchery!!!!  I'm going to put this in my studio, so it will stay out all year long.  How did you know that I actually do have night mares almost every night Ffrogg?  Smiley  It says: I am the Shadow on the moon at night   Filling your Dreams to the brim with fright.  
2nd Day: I saw the orange ball poking out of the top of the package.  So, that's why I chose to open it today.  As soon as I saw the white part, I knew it had to be Zero!!!  And, it was!!!  Ffrogg sent me more than 13 packages, so I took the awesome Halloween bag out of the box too!  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE everything!!!  Thank you so much Ffrogg!!

Day 3: Don't let the outside of the box fool you!  When you open it, there is an adorable miniature witch's living room!  Soo, soo, soo cute!

Day 4: Awesome, loooong bunting!!!  I had to switch which wall I was going to hang it on, because the previously chosen wall was not long enough!  Fun candy corn socks!  I LOVE fun socks!  And, beautiful Halloween fabric.  I needed to refresh my Halloween fabric supply.

Day 5: Bootiful painted/decoupaged paper mache letters that spell out B O O.  

Day 6: A beautiful earthen ware mug that I plan on drinking my coffee and hot apple cider out of.  I even love the colors, because I consider myself a, "close to the earth" kind of girl.  Smiley

Day 7: An adorable crocheted frog and a mini palm reading book.  I plan on putting the frog in my studio after Halloween.  

Day 8: 2 spooktacular plaques.  I love the vintage look of both of them.

Day 9: 5 delicious Halloween themed fat quarters!  Raggy quilt, here I come!

Day 10: The cutest crocheted pumpkin zippered pouch!  The zipper even has a clay leaf on it!

Day 11: Wonderful smelling apple bath bombs, that are the BOMB!

Day 12: A fun coffin.  It even has a vile of blood!  The little bat hanging upside down is my favorite part!

Day 13: Boo hoo, the last day!  A Day of the Dead Sugar Skull.  I got one in a Day of the Dead swap, and they look wonderful together!  Thank you so much Ffrogg for making my Halloween spooktacular!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013 08:45:41 PM by gotgrey » THIS ROCKS   Logged
MissingWillow
Global Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2013 03:50:43 PM »

Day 1
I am now the very proud owner of one of Ms. kittykill's creations.  She made a headless horseman cross stitch that's just perfect.  Isn't it awesome?

Day 2
Today's goodie is an eyeball candle in a spooky severed skeleton's hand.  Love it!

Day 3
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous (and spooky) embroidery in the most amazing oval frame!  Just wow!

Day 4
Socks!  And they totally go with the jammies I was wearing when I opened them.   Grin

Day 5
Candy Candy Candy!  Can't wait to try the gummie body parts.  We're having company over tonight, I'm going to serve them.   Shocked

Day 6
EEP!  Spider girl!  She's vintage perfection!  I love her!

Day 7
Halloween ornaments!  I am going to have to get a Halloween tree to display these.  I received a few in last year's swap, too, so I think the universe is telling me to get one...  I love them so much.   Smiley

Day 8
The most perfectly stitched 'Trick or Treat' kitchen towel!  Just gorgeous!  

Day 9
It's a box full of fun!  I love the images she chose to embellish it, and the skull on top is fantastic.

Here's another view:

Inside I found this adorable 'snow' globe.   Smiley

and classic monster movie goodies.  Yahoo!

Day 10
I am seriously in love with this key fob.  Dude.  Seriously.  I want to learn how to make these myself because they're so cool!

Day 11
Two gorgeous chunky houses to add to my Halloween chunky house neighborhood.  I love these so much!  If I'm not mistaken I think they are kittykill's first attempt.  She's a pro!  

Day 12
The most darling raven on a fence mug and some yummy tea and chai to try.

Day 13
Boo!  Last day... kittykill sent me the most beautiful, fluffy, warm, amazing throw.  My cat Bindi immediately tried to claim it as her own.  Not so fast there, missy!  Thank you kittykill for the most amazing swap.  It's been wonderful opening my treasures from you every morning.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013 09:38:29 AM by MissingWillow » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Farm Life Blog  
I'm a shepherd and have raw fleece.  PM me if you want to swap for some.

Craftster has gone mobile!  Read all about it here
lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2013 04:25:56 PM »

I got my package from deadsweaters today!!!!

Day 1 is an awesome Halloween Advent Calendar!  It was one of my big wishes Smiley  I filled it up with little Tootsie Rolls for the kids to eat each day.

Day 2 is a super cute Jack O Lantern pail that is glow in the dark, my favorite treat, and a cute coffin that makes noises when you open it.  Not sure how I am going to embellish it yet.

Day 3 had the cutest skull shot glasses, pumpkin picks, and a cute glass bottle.  All of these are now on the top of my stove.

Day 4 is an amazing spider web hoopla.  I tried to take a photo of the delicate details of the beaded spiders on the web but they don't show up very well...

Days 5 I found some Dia De Los Muertos window clings, some lovely damask fabric, and a skeleton who is now hanging by my front door

Day 6 a super cute fall dish with some Halloween bone candy

Day 7 A mummy treat box with a Halloween charm bracelet inside!  I love all the charms Wink  Also some reflective bracelets that I am saving for the kids to wear trick or treating

Day 8 has brought me some squee worthy fabric ghosts.  Love the fabric!

Day 9 is an amazing shadow box!  I just ADORE this spooky creation!  Had to move some other decor around to make a spot for it this morning

Day 10 I got these Frankenstein and his bride boxes.  They are up on the shelf for all to see! Also some cute stickers.

Day 11 A cute sign that is now up on the bookshelf and a Jack O' Lantern that lights up.

Day 12
A creepy cute feathered owl, ghost peeps, and cute stickers

Day 13 Sad
3 skulls and a Halloween Jar of Whimsies!

Thank you so much for swapping with me deadsweaters!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013 09:55:20 AM by lindyv321 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

RaraAvis

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2013 06:08:34 PM »

My gallery of Halloween goodies received from cadet120433!

October 1st
A super cute bat wreath!

Unfortunately, it arrived in two pieces from shipping, but I was able to put it back together. I alreday have it hanging on my door!

October 2nd
Yummy candy corn and a cute candy corn dish!

October 3rd
A Halloween birdhouse wind chime!

October 4th
My partner picked up on my love of birds, skeletons, and plushies!!!!

Soooo cute! I love it

October 5th
A nice little web covered lantern!

October 6th
Another nice candle holder made from a jar! For both today and October 5th my partner included awesome little battery powered tea-light candles. I tried to get pictures of both days with the candles on.

October 7th
A cute owl witch!!!

October 8th
Halloween socks!

October 9th
Two candles!

October 10th
Fun ghost ornaments! My partner had this pinned and I pinned it from her. We each ended up making some for each other!

October 11th
A really nice owl mug and tea! I can't wait to take the mug to work to use for my daily tea.

October 12th
An awesome coffin box which opens to reveal some tiny treasures! A neat little wire spider, a hanging witch ornament, a jack-o-lantern bead, and three cool little bottles, one filled with eyeballs, one with bones, and one with candy corn.

Bonus Day!
Some nice supplies!

October 13th
Last Day....I got a really lovely bag!

Thank you so much cadet120433!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013 10:07:42 AM by RaraAvis » THIS ROCKS   Logged

phoenixfiredesigns
~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2013 08:21:30 PM »

My Halloween Gallery of goodies from michelleandbean

Here's everything (except for day 6 which is in a separate box that has not yet arrived despite being mailed the same day as the other box. Darnit, USPS!)

~*~ Day 1 ~*~

Yum, yum, yum!! All pineapple goodies. Pineapple jelly, pineapple gummies (in a hysterical "specimen" bag!), pineapple lip balm and pineapple gummy bears! Pineapple is my all-time favorite but since I hate coconut, it's nearly impossible to find JUST pineapple things. Yay!! I've already sampled the gummy bears and they're quite good! Grin

~*~ Day 2 ~*~

Awesome bat shadowbox! It has a bat flying by a full moon, a spooky tree and mossy ground. Love it! Grin

~*~ Day 3 ~*~

Two glass potion bottles! "Wool of Bat" and "Grounded Bones." The kitty is little Ginger who literally would not let me take a photo without her "help." Wink

~*~ Day 4 ~*~

Adorable Mickey Ear fleece pillows in orange and black and Mickey Ear banner in black and orange. So cute! (I am a massive Disney fan so this is great.)

~*~ Day 5 ~*~

Framed bat art. I love the ornate frame on this!

~*~ Day 6 ~*~

An awesome black and orange ornament wreath! So festive!!

~*~ Day 7 ~*~

A cute felt owl and a neat ceramic owl. The ceramic one opens and is hollow inside so he can hold things.

~*~ Day 8 ~*~

A basket full of pumpkins! I've artfully spilled them out so you can see them here but they all fit nicely in the basket to make it full.

~*~ Day 9 ~*~

Cat day! There was a "crinkle mat" which has an orange full moon and bats on it and it's fuzzy with a crinkly center so when the cats lay on it, it makes noise. Ginger was quite taken by it which is why I couldn't get a shot withOUT her on it! Also, four felt cat toys; Mickey Ears, Bat, Mouse, Fish. I also could not get a photo without Ginger's "help" in testing them out. Plus, Mika and Gracie wanted to play too.

~*~ Day 10 ~*~

A really lovely little bag in a fun orange/red/yellow fabric with a elastic button closure. Fully lined with a little pocket inside too.

~*~ Day 11 ~*~

6 crochet washcloths (2 each, black, orange, white) plus Halloween cupcake liners and Halloween cookie cutters!

~*~ Day 12 ~*~

A really pretty rose barrette, a skeleton key, steampunky gear necklace and earrings, lock and key earrings and ring that looks like it was made from an extremely detailed old button.

~*~ Day 13 ~*~

An awesome stitched "Tomb Sweet Tomb" sign! (It's from Haunted Mansion ride at Disney.)

Yay! What an awesome swap. I had SO much fun and the range of items were so very thoughtful and creative. Thank you, michelleandbean for an excellent swap!!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013 04:09:32 PM by phoenixfiredesigns » THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
Glamis

Hello, my name is glamis and I am a bibliophilic..

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2013 03:58:24 AM »

On Day 1 I received:

Three ghouls to keep me company. You cant see it in the picture but they have red (bead) eyeballs.
They now guard m garden fence!

plus: sticky eyeballs (glow in the dark!) that run down windows. The cat is very fascinated

On Day 2 (zombie day) I received:

a handprint sticker (goes to my front door) and zombie paper doll chains!

plus a mystery walking dead figure. Who might it be?

?
?
?
?
?

a corporate zombie. Nice  Grin (in my opinion he has a rather "healthy" skin tone for a zombie  Grin)

On Day 3 I received:

delicate beaded bat earrings

the awesomeness continues:
On Day 4 I received:

I received two felt patches and some skulls beads for my collection. The skull patch is going to go on my jacket (as a pin)

On Day 5 I received:

"the glass Lizzie Borden drank from just before her death in 1927" Very hard to photograph but you hopefully get the impression that there is an etched hand print on it..

plus caution tape. I may put it on the toilet door...

On Day 6 I received: (I realised I have to use more adverbs to properly appreciate calixitas work)

Books <3
two supertiny ones: one with beautiful pictures of Mount Auburn Cemetery, one with tiny horror film poster (beginning and ending with one of "night of the living dead"   Grin) and a very inspiring "Book of skull"s with pictures of artwork that involve skulls.

I love that font and it is free!

plus a neat magnetic bookmark

On Day 7 I received:

Seven more tiny books:

One with spooky images (it also has googly eyes on the cover)

One with poetry, containing "Tourist Season" by David R. Gluck (cracked me up) and "untitled" by Michael Nguyen (creepy )

One with pictures of "Northhampton State Hospital" and "Danvers State Hospital" (so cool)

One Skizzenbuch (sketchbook in German) with blank pages

One Zeitschrift (magazine in German) with also blank, lined pages

One leather bound with blank pages

and one labeled "My Dolls" with creepy doll face pictures

plus a mini woodland  library,lined with horror movie posters and a library gargoyle to watch them all

I am quite overwhelmed and cant even imagine how much work went into all that tiny books and the bookshelf
love them all!

On Day 8 I received:

An altered "model" (I dont know the name for it) house plus this story that goes with it (Read it!!):
A tiny zombie house:
A minor earthquake hit a small new england town and caused an explosion in an unused mine. A black cloud of dust settled in a 30 mile area surrounding the old mine. It was mostly woods and 1 building, The Wooden Nickel Inn. All the animals quickly died and the humans at the Inn soon fell gravely ill themselves. Two elderly tourists were there the first to die but doctors were baffled as to treatment. Then police received a 911 call that the dead tourists were attacking the other inhabitants. No one has come out of the house since....

look at that tiny bloody axe, and the bloody handprint in the window!

isntt it supercool !?!

On Day 9 I received:

A necklace with three different shrink plastic pendants:
Momento mori, Black caviar for zombies and The black broken heart of an ex-lover   Grin Grin Grin Grin
Had a good laugh before I had to go to the dentist, thanks!

(sorry for the bad pic, it was the best out of 20..)

On Day 10 I received:

A felt oogie boogie stuffed with bugs. He is awesome and will join my collection of handcrafted pin cushions.

you can even take the bugs out. Look how tiny they are  Shocked (compared to my giant finger) and each one is different

calixita, you are such a delicate crafter

On Day 11 I received:

A beaded werewolf artwork. Calixita originally wanted to turn it into a cuff bracelet but thought Id find the colors too drab, thoshe briefly considered giving him a rainbow background  Smiley I think all ideas are good. I think it is beautiful anyways..

On Day 12 I received:

A bloody bathtub pin cushion with bone, hand and eyeball pin. It was Calixitas first time working with poly clay. Very creative!

On the last Cry Cry Cry Cry day I received:

Four awesome beaded bracelets. I love bracelets. The eye one is sooooooooooooo cool and the other have really pretty color combos

Action shot

I am so sad it is all over now. Calixita you have been an incredible partner. Everything I received is so thoughtful and well made. I hope to swap with you some time in the future again. Thank you.  Smiley
P.S. Due to your awesome bead work I got hooked up on beading again. And I blame you that I ordered 50 worth of what the internet says are the best beads (miyuki) and a loom  Wink

« Last Edit: October 13, 2013 02:40:09 AM by Glamis » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting any kind of skull shaped beads and patches-feel free to send me spare ones  ;-)
---------------------------------------------
etsy
pinterest
draw me s.
themuppet

Wants your tasty brainmeats.

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2013 07:37:30 AM »

My fabulously fantastic QueenNinjaMonkey awesomeness:

Day 1/13/whatever:  WOO CANDY CORN

Seriously.. I love candy corn enough that it is probably considered illegal in several southern states.  And Starburst candy corn is the best!  Woo!  Terraria and candy corn has been my agenda all evening.. lol

Day 2:  WOO ZOMBIES!!

These completely adorable pillows with painted zombie silhouettes on the front and cool skull fabric on the back.  So so awesome!

Day 3!!

Wee felt ornaments!  SO so so cute.  They make me ridiculously happy.  Also, candy corn duct tape! <3

Day 4!!

This poor adorable candy corn zombie hoop.  I think it's needle punched?  It's thick and awesome and bumpy.  

It looks fantastic on my "favorites" wall, too! Cheesy

Day 5!!

More zombie felties!  Squeeeee!!  And a Zombie Apocalypse book that my 16-year-old shockingly stole.  Double bonus!

I bought this glittery halloween tree last year to use in my craft booth, but my ornament production outgrew it pretty quick, so it's been sitting on top of a shelf looking fancy but bare.  Bare no longer!

Day 6!

This day proves that Madame Ninja Monkey is a psychic.   First, socks!  I love weird socks, and my candy corn socks are tied for favorites with the eyeball socks and the striped socks.  But now candy corn striped socks?  winner!

The coasters are awesome with foam skeleton feet, but, most importantly, they have Chris Mars paintings on them, and he is one of my favorite artists of all time.

The kicker: I didn't tell her I loved both of these things, so she must be psychic!!

Day 7!!

Holy crap it's a soap skeleton!  I didnt even know this skeleton mold existed.  I am so excited to be washing my hands with a bony foot. Cheesy

Day 8!

A pile of fun stuff!  An adorable candy corn (wheee!), a light up lantern, and some monster pills that I might be nice and share with my kids. Wink

Day 9!

OMG MORE FELTIES.  I don't know how I lived my life without these things in it, for real.  I have looked at my little zombie tree 197591875 times over the last week.  SO FREAKIN CUTE.

Day 10!

and even more!!!  I don't want to ramble on like a maniac any more than I already have, so suffice to say they are fantastic.  Love love love.  Plus another zombie book!

Day 11!!

This cool spidery book box!  I have always wanted a book box, and I always need storage, so even more awesome.

Inside I found magnets and cool vintage postcards!

I can't believe there are only two days left! Ack!

Day 12!

This super awesome skully shirt!  I am so excited about this thing!

day 13!  waHHHH

This beautiful Halloween shrine.  I have hung it already in a place of honor - I absolutely adore it.

Thank you so much for everything, QNM!!  You were the best partner ever.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013 06:50:55 AM by themuppet » THIS ROCKS   Logged

QueenNinjaMonkey

Write that down in your pirate pad.

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2013 07:49:43 AM »

1st Day

Cute packaging

Chocolate brain balls (cake balls lol )

They were delicious!!! Chocolate cake topped with raspberry and covered in white chocolate  Grin

2nd Day

themuppet is an incredibly amazing painter!! Check out this super awesome Marcelene painting she made for me!!  Grin Can you tell by the !!! I'm in love?  Cheesy

3rd Day
My partner knows I want to learn to crochet so she sent me the supplies to get started! Smiley I can't wait to learn and I've been eyeing that Creepy Cute Crochet book for a while now. Plus, even better, she sent me the pattern for her zombie bunny slippers  Grin

4th Day

Adorable Day of the Dead bunny. I love this little guy and how bright he is! Also I love that themuppet's son calls them sugar buns.  Grin

5th Day

So I am seriously in awe of themuppet's painting skills!! I asked her for a Marcelene painting which you saw on day 2, but she went above and beyond by painting me a set of pictures from the same episode of Adventure Time! Here is Princess Bubblegum and Beemo, and I am in heaven.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

6th Day
My partner wasn't sure if this idea translated well or not, but I freakin LOVE it! It's a voodoo doll wreath, awesome!

7th Day
Creepy little candy corn, this guy is so sweet! I love his expression!

8th Day
I love pretty much anything thing Day of the Dead, so of course I flipped when I opened this couple!

I love the texture/coloring of their skulls and the tiny roses!!  Grin

9th Day
It's Jake! I can't wait to hang these all up together!  Grin

10th Day
Zombie Lumpy Space Princess! This is seriously awesome, she's going to look great on my hoop wall!

11th Day
Supplies  Smiley Things I definitely need, felt, hoops in all sizes, embroidery floss and a cute felt sugar skull. I am in the process of making felt ornaments of every Adventure Time character so this will really help!  Grin

12th Day
It's Finn!  Smiley Smiley I'm so, so in love with these paintings!

13th Day
Skeleton dry erase board, love this! It's going next to the fridge.  Grin Also lots of Tootsie Rolls, which I also love. They were everywhere in the box and I have eaten tons.  Cheesy

I am so sad this swap is over. Thank you so much themuppet, I loved everything and I would happily swap with you again in the future!  Smiley Smiley Smiley
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013 03:01:43 PM by QueenNinjaMonkey » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest

150 Projects In 2014
8/150
My List
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create a Summer Fish Tail Plait Hairstyle
How to Get a Summery Braided Flower Hairstyle
How to Get a Gorgeous Formal French Twist Hairstyle
How to Stop the 7 Signs of Aging Hair
Need A New Look? The Hottest Wigs For You
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...