A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 306,352
Currently Running With Scissors:
448 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Mini 13 Days of Halloween Gallery  (Read 16168 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ChameleonHound
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Odds 'n ends are my specialty.

Beware the Platypirates and their tri-corner hats.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2013 07:51:12 AM »

I opened my boxes from Mandykaye!

Here's the whole stash. (And man do I feel some swap anxiety, there's a ton of stuff here!)

Day 1: A Nightmare Before Christmas inspired chunky house. This is so awesome!

Day 2: CHOCOLATE. mmmmm...  Grin

Day 3: I'm already feeling super spoiled. Gah. Look how COOL this is! I'm wearing it now, and it's super comfy too! Mandykaye used bleach to get the effect.

Day 4: My favorite character from Edgar Allen Poe in tote bag form! And a cool little birdhouse, too.

Day 5: I got a really cool little trinket box, and a skull notepad.

Day 6: Today I opened this awesome painting with one of my favorite sayings:

Day 7: Here's some cool fall-themed baking/cooking supplies. Very cute!

Day 8: Mandy gave me some pirate-themed fabrics! I've already got some ideas for these...

Day 9: This morning I got to start the day with an owly mug of hot chocolate on my brand new halloween mug rug! That's really one of the best ways to start your day. Smiley

Day 10: Today I opened something really awesome, a mini coffin containing a new set of accessories for my pirate costume!!!! I tend to dress up like a pirate a lot, and Mandy made me a set of pirate-y clip-on dreds with beads, feathers, shells, and bells! I talked the pup into modelling for me. Wink

As my Dad says, now I can get my "Captain Jack" on.

Day 11: Sad that it's almost over, happy that I got this awesome journal! It's got removable pages, and I must say it is very tidily done. (I've tried binding books before, it's really hard!) Those blank pages are awful inviting... Wink

Day 12: I got all sorts of goodies today! Some halloween cookie cutters, colored pens, and another Edgar Allen Poe-themed box. I love the quote!

Day 13: Opened my last gift. I love it! I'm so sad this swap is over, but check out this final present mandykaye made for me!
It's called "Nightmare of the Fandoms" Grin

Can you spot all of them? There's the TARDIS, The Headless Horseman, Zombies, Ghosts, Pirates, Nightmare Before Christmas, Rodents of Unusual Size, and some of it even glows in the dark!

Thanks Mandy!!! I really enjoyed swapping with you! I've already used the pot holders a bunch, and have been decorating the house with the other stuff. I think the NBC chunky house is my favorite, it's so detailed. I've also worn the t-shirt a lot, it's so comfy!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013 01:33:38 PM by ChameleonHound » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Whatever happened to the ongoing hoopla swaps?
calixita

thought I heard a saxophone; I'm drunk on the moon

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2013 02:18:43 PM »

Good golly!  I nearly forgot to grab a spot!!
This space is for meeeeee!

My goodies!!

My cat got a special package that smelled so good, he dug into the box, pulled it out and tore it open 2 days early!

the skull is stuffed with catnip (hence the cat attraction).  Loch has been batting both toys all over the place over since and chewing the heck out of the skull (it's looking quite battered now!).  The treats are also obviously delicious (although I'm limiting him to only a few every night) and he is a very happy cat!!

I also got some lovely extras:  alphabet stamps, felt alphabet stickers, spooky decals and candy!  The chocolate eyeballs didn't survive the trip across the Atlantic very well.  They look terrifying tho'!   Grin

DAY ONE
bone magnets that make a whole skeleton!  Very cool!  He now guards my fridge.

DAY TWO
Glamis made me a funky Halloween wreath!  

She "tried to make it spooky and a bit odd".  Check out the teeth on these critters!!

mission accomplished!  I love it!  (I'm just sorry I couldn't get better pictures!)
link to a better picture courtesy of Glamis http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=608715&size=big&cat=&ppuser=62245#axzz2gmadFaS1

DAY 3

I unwrapped a cool old book.  (I love old books!)

But look what you find when you open it up!

Spooky!!

DAY 4

I received the most awesome Halloween banner on day 4!

It is the perfect length for just over my mantel and I love the vintage images she used!

I've always admired the Halloween banners I've seen on this site and now I have one of my own.  I feel spoiled only 4 days into the swap!!

DAY 5

Today I opened an awesome Halloween tote!

I love the colors!!!
and also a fabulous necklace with a bird skull charm!!

So cool!!

DAY 6

Glamis, you are a most amazing crocheter!!!
Take a look at this wonderful work!

She found this on one of my pinterest boards and I'm in love with it!  And this is also precisely why I gave up trying to crochet anything for you, Glamis.  Your skills are leaps and bounds above mine!  The hand reaching out of the grave is so well done!  
Now I must find the perfect place to display it!

DAY 7

Fabulous raven candles!!

They are so lovely!  I have no idea how Glamis created them but I need another pedestal candle holder to display them both properly!

DAY8

Amazing embroidered haunted house!!

I admire embroidery work so much and I love this spooky house!!  The delicate colors in the moon, the spooky trees, the ever-so-slightly unbalanced look of the top floor that makes me imagine that one good stomp of Frankenstein's monster's boot would send it plunging into the cavernous ravine that the house is perched above...   It is simply fabulous!!!

DAY 9

I received a wonderful set of creepy forest coasters!!

Glamis said she hopes they are versatile enough for round the year use.  I will definitely be using them all year!  My favorite one right now is the scene with the antlered creature!  She also made a perfect coaster holder to keep them in!

DAY 10

Halloween towels and brain soap!

to help me stay "creepy clean"!  The towels are so neat and perfect for when my niece comes for a visit!  (which will give me the perfect excuse to use them other times of the year besides October!)  The brain soap is awesome!  I'm suffering my first head cold of the season so I can't tell just what they smell like (except pleasantly sweet!).  I've put one next to the sink already and will try to save the other for next Halloween!

DAY 11

a pretty jewelry holder!

such a pretty cat silhouette!  It's perched in the living room for now so I can enjoy it!

and German candy!!

lots of chocolate and caramel goodness, fruit toffees and gummy-looking eyeballs!!  I'm looking forward to tearing into this stash!

DAY 11   Cry

It's a dreary grey day in Boston but today's gift has brightened it considerably!!  I am now the proud owner of a beautiful cat pillow!

And not just any cat!  Glamis did some serious stalking because she got my handsome Loch's face perfectly!
I can't tell you how thrilled I am with this!  I am only 4 cats away from being the stereotypical crazy cat lady and I love my new pillow so much!!
It's perfect for Halloween too because on the other side.....

BOO!!
Loch thinks the new sofa pillow is fabulous!  
Thank you so much, Glamis!!!!!

DAY 13

And on this day, I unwrapped a spectacular Day of the Dead owl stuffie!!!!  She is too fabulous for words!!!

Just look at that face!

We bonded instantly and she has taken a perch on my mantel where she will help keep the cat in line.  (Loch has gotten a little uppity now that he has been immortalized in pillow form.  He struts around like a little dictator!)
Thank you so much for absolutely everything, Glamis!!!!  The amount of work and care you put into this gorgeous owl and all the wonderful goodies in my package is unbelievable and much appreciated.  I will continue to work on my crochet skills and if we are ever partners again, perhaps I'll be ready to share with a crafter of your abilities!!   Wink
Thank you again!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, EVERYONE!!!![/i]
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013 01:48:27 PM by calixita » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Momof2!
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2013 08:03:21 PM »

I got the most awesome party invitations and envelopes. They are toe tags! With bloody envelopes!!! I am thinking I will get some fake bloody toes to tie them to. Best Halloween invites EVA!! Oh, did I mention I am having a zombie themed party this year?

Day 2! I got cool zombie decorations for the party!

Day 3. I got some very cool potion bottles and tags! These are awesome! I AM going to put my miniature house together one day, and these will go great in there! (Gonna be a Halloween themed house).

Day 4: An extremely cute candle holder!

Day 5: For my girls, some stuff to make yummy Halloween treats. My 6 year old is nuts over sprinkles. She is going to want to put those on everything.

Day 6: Some cool Halloween fabric and ribbon. It all has spider webs, and one fabric even has little spiders! I love spiders! I didn't tell HowdySailor, but I have tarantulas. I am actually a breeder, so anything spiders is very well accepted!

Day 7: Both of my daughter got a cool bag that will hold a LOT of Halloween yummies. They also both got a Halloween water globe, and a coffin. My little one took off with the coffin immediately and was in her room trying to cram her Monster Dolls in it. So, it didn't make it into the photo.

Day 8: It's the coolest picture in the coolest frame. I love it so much!

Day 9: Vintage Halloween cards!! My 6 year old used one already to send to my Mom to tell her how much fun she had at the pumpkin patch this weekend. I can't wait to send these out!

Day 10: Very cool table runner with handprints (I think they are glow in the dark). I am so putting this on my table for the party!

Day 11: OMG Eye of newt bottle. This is so cool! I've got it in my corner hutch with other spooky goodies and it looks so good!

Day 12: I have been wanting one of these forever. Thank you so much!

Day 13: Last but definitely not least..an eyeball wreath! How cool is that?!?

Thank you so much HowdySailor for all the the awesome stuff. You have mad skillz! I love everything and will enjoy it for many many years.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013 07:07:12 AM by Momof2! » THIS ROCKS   Logged
sammylouise40
Polymer Clayaholic

Nerdy Crafter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2013 08:59:53 PM »

Here's my spot!

For Day 13, here are my goodies.

Houlihan gave me some festive Halloween stickers and a shot glass that she decorated herself. How did you know that I collect shot glasses? Smiley She put a note on the outside of the present.

Day 12

Today, I got jack o'lantern decorations and a kit to make some stick puppets. I can not wait to start making those puppets and I'm sure those pumpkins will be all over the house soon.

Day 11

Today, I got a wreath of caramel creams, my favorite candies. So yummy. To bad it will probably never make it to the door as a decoration. Smiley

Day 10

Today is kitty day. I opened up my package at found an inflatable black cat and a kitty washcloth.

Day 9

Today I received a Monster Popsicle set. I made some very yummy and adorable popsicles.

Day 8

I received lots of goodies today. In my package today I received invisible thread, bright green Scribbles, white clay, adorable mouse buttons, and three different fabrics.

Day 7

Today, I received cups, plates, and napkins that I can use for the Halloween party that we have for my nephews.

Day 6

For today's package I received some Halloween embellishments and a pumpkin light. Now I might have to carve a pumpkin.

Day 5

In today's package I received a ring and two nail polishes in Halloween colors.

Day 4

I got some Glow-in-the-Dark goodies today, which includes glow sticks, straws (can be used for the party), and skeleton keys (which my mom has claimed).

Day 3

On this day I received these 4 adorable crocheted finger puppet ghosts.

Day 2

Today I received a beautiful basket that was hand decorated.

Day 1

It's the last day. Sad For the last gift I received a dress for my chihuahua Kiely. And so to finish my gallery I will end with a picture of her in the dress. I had a lot of fun with this swap and glad I was able to take part in it. Thank you to Houlihan for all the great gifts and to lindyv321 and kittkill for coordinating a great swap.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2013 03:45:54 AM by sammylouise40 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swapping altered puzzle pieces. PM me if interested in swapping.

My Pinterest!
cadet120433
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2013 02:50:09 PM »

Mine!

Day 1: To start things off, I received a wonderful bunting banner! I am in love with it! I tried to get an "action shot" on my lunch break so these pictures do not do it justice!

Day 2: I got some cute and creepy pasta! I asked that Rara not send candy, but she picked up on my love of food and sent pasta as a treat! It's perfect, since my bf and I are HUGE mac n' cheese fans. Also, she sent a festive collar for Pinky.. I interrupted her during snack time, so I apologize for the silly pictures  Tongue

Day 3: I got a cute set of felt ghost ornaments and a sticky cling haunted house!

And an action shot of the little boy ghost hanging out in my cubicle with my tikis and pterodactyl skeleton that guards my monitor..

Day 4: Cute beads! Autumn leaves, pumpkins, and some cool charms (Oct. 31 and a howling wolf!) My partner also sent along some other great lampwork beads and some findings as well.

Day 5: A lovely vintage copy of both Dracula and Frankenstein!

But wait! Flip a few pages to reaveal.. A secret stash spot! with a cute crow stamp and some graveyard embelisments inside. I am soooo excited about this! I love love love that my partner kept the original look. It will fit in perfectly on my bookshelf, but only I and the monsters will know the truth mwahahahhaha!

Day 6: A little sparkle pumpkin and the cutest little pumpkin charm!

Day 7: A really neat plate! Complete with crows and setting red sun. I love autumn and the sort of country/farm feel, but unfortunately you get NONE of that in Los Angeles.. but the picture just sort of makes me feel like that's the scene I'd be witnessing on an autumn afternoon, were I in a place that actually had seasons..

**I'm having issues with uploading my pictures, so I'll post them as they come through**

a cute bat box, and inside some little fabric bats and a neat ring!

an ornament with some spooky little ghosts on it, and a pumpkin basket

more bats! three felt bat ornaments and some glittery bat wall stickies. I put the ornaments up at my cubicle and have been getting so many compliments. And Dave Vanian approves of the wall clings!

For day 13, I received the MOST AMAZING ouija board necklace!! I squealed! I love love love it!! The pictures to not justify it's awesomeness. I also got some wonderful (and tasty) mystifying mints!

« Last Edit: October 15, 2013 09:56:47 AM by cadet120433 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

October Crafty Inspirations! I made it!http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=361238.0
deadsweaters

There's no space for anything but dreaming.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2013 07:41:26 PM »

First, a photo of the whole lot from lindyv321!

Second, I must show the adorable card she sent!  It's a cut out skeleton.  This will be on the wall in my room, year round, more than likely.  So cute!

Lindy only labeled the Day 1 item, so I get to pick what to open each day!  AWESOME! Smiley

Day 1.
I got a 3D wooden tree!  I've always loved these, but have never gotten one.  It's black and glittery and she sent ornaments and garland to decorate it.

I wanted to get a close up of the little ornaments which I believe she made, because I love them so much!

The raven kills me, it's so cute!

Day 2.
This banner is awesome!  I don't do many paper crafts, but this makes me want to.  I have the perfect place to hang this over the cabinets in my kitchen!

Day 3.
Well, it's 5:30am on day 3, and I can't sleep...SO I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF!!!  Somehow, I opened the PERFECT package for insomnia!  An awesome anatomy book with some great stock images, some adorable cardboard decorative shapes, a science fiction magazine cut out (which is going on my inspiration wall as soon as I finish posting), and the BEST THING EVER!  A book of zombie feltie patterns!!!  I've already flipped through it, and I want to make them all! Smiley

Day 4.
This is possibly the most awesome thing I have ever seen!!!  I got a totally amazing shrine!!!  I'm so glad this survived shipping!!!  It's my favorite Halloween thing that I have at the moment!

Every little room is so perfect!  I love the skeleton guy...and I adore the gargoyle bead!!

oh and the angry women on the bottom are great!
She also sent a little shrine kit....with a skeleton which I already put together!!

Day 5.
A present for my little man!!!  It was wrapped up so lovely.

A beautiful little no sew blanket!  Orange on one side, black on the other.  He loves it, btw!

Day 6.
I got some great spooky embellishments, a little pumpkin clothespin, a super cute necklace, and some beautiful pumpkin earrings, which I am wearing right now!  There was a pumpkin candle in the box as extra, so I pulled that out too!  I wanted my house to smell delicious!  Smiley

Here's the necklace and earrings a little closer....so wonderful!

Day 7.
Today, I got a little Halloween sign, a BOO tiny clothespin, and a super adorable key chain!!!

The bat is so cute, I can't stand it! Smiley

I can't wait to put it to use!  I love everything so much, so far!!  I can only imagine what's in store for the next six days!!!! >-<

Day 8.
I found some amazing bottles for 1000 year old gargoyle drool and bottled ghosts!!  So awesome!

Day 9.
Some adorable supplies to make delicious Halloween goodies!!! Smiley

Day 10.
The most beautiful wrap bracelets ever!!

I can't take them off!

The caldron is my favorite part.
Also, there was an adorable skeleton necklace, two squishy rats, and a little spider clothespin!!

Day 11.
I found some super cute trim/ribbon, some awesome bone erasers(which I collect funny shaped erasers! win!), and a beautifully put together little book!

Here's the inside:

It looks so good next to the shrine...and I cannot get enough of those little dapper gentleman skeletons!!  They are just the best.

Day 12.
I got a great little lot of things!!  Some Halloween dcor tape, super cute stickers, and fun staches!!!  Which is too great, because I have an obsession with putting sticker mustaches on my son, or drawing a mustache on my finger and taking pictures with it under his nose...SO THIS IS PERFECT!! Smiley

Some awesome zombies were sent along with the package, which are already hanging up in my window, which perfectly enough, is zombie themed!

and my favorite part are these holographic pictures.  I've always wanted some of these, but have never gotten them, mostly because I can never find one that is actually more spooky than corny...but these are definitely spooky and not corny at all!!!  They are going straight on the wall!  (and staying up year round like most of these awesome things Lindy has graced me with! Smiley)

Bonafide:

HORRIFIED!:

I can't believe tomorrow is the last day!  I'm not sad....I'm not sad.....errrr....."mini -we can't get enough 13 days of Halloween - December edition", anyone?Huh  Haha.

Day 13.
For the last day, I received a beautiful hoopla!

and some awesome double sided postcard type things.  Smiley

other side:

The end is bittersweet, but I love everything so much.  THANK YOU, LINDY!!!  Can't wait for next year!.  <3
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013 08:34:22 PM by deadsweaters » THIS ROCKS   Logged
GrannysAnnie

"It's always something!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2013 12:08:04 PM »

So... I did this backwards  Undecided
I opened Day 1 on day 1 instead of opening Day 13 on day 1.  Whoops.  I'm going to post the pictures in order anyway though.  Sorry!

Day 13
The most AWESOME set of cards counting down the days to Halloween! I think I'm going to put them in pouches to make a Halloween "Advent" Calendar  Smiley

Close-ups

Day 12
Skelly garland!

Day 11
Ghost soap  Smiley

Day 10
Handmade blank cards with two-tone envelopes.  

I love the different designs!

Day 9
Classic Wizard of Oz prints.  I can't adequately describe my obsession with the Wizard of Oz... I think these will have to be framed  Grin

Day 8
BUNTING!!! Just like I wisted!  The colors are perfect, and guess what? It's LEATHER WORK!!! I've never had anything leather worked before  Cheesy  Brilliant!

Day 7
Bracelets! In bright colors!

Day 6
Puzzle piece magnets! With spideys Smiley

Day 5
Another leather-work item - bracelet! It's kind of hard to see, but the butterflies have a red tone to them.  It's very pretty.

Day 4
CUTE witch cards!

Day 3
Spooky Love.  I love this. No pun intended  Wink

Day 2
Awesome wrapped heart necklace.  This will go perfectly with my Halloween shirts!

Day 1
A Nightmare Before Christmas coffee table book! I LOVE the paper patterns and creative cut-outs.

Everything's awesome! Thanks for the great swap, gala_apples!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013 04:34:20 PM by GrannysAnnie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

The screenname says it all - I'm my Granny's Annie!

*PhD student and audiologist extraordinaire*
whatthepuck
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2013 09:30:54 AM »

From PhoenixFireDesigns.

Day 1

Black cat earrings and pumpkin necklace

I might have Day 2 and Day 3 backwards

It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. I had this on VHS, but recently got rid of my VCR.

Nightmare Before Christmas deck of cards. They came in a really cool coffin box, but it was impossible to get a picture of it.

Day 4

Socks, tape, cat ornament, ceramic pumpkin/black cat and paint your own black cat.

Day 5

Eyeball hair clips.

Day 6
Candle holders that spell BOO.

Day 7
Cat mask

Day 8
Jack Skellington ornament. I've really wanted on for my Halloween tree.

Day 9
Wooden BOO sign.

Day 10
Candy corn cones. These are going to have to go up until next year. Pearl (the mean kitten) won't leave them alone.

Day 11
EEK eye ball frame.

Day 12
Awesome Shadow Box

Day 13
Halloween Wreath

Thank You PhoenixFireDesigns!

« Last Edit: October 16, 2013 12:13:34 PM by michelleandbean » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vintage Etsy ~ Blog

Portia my Little Visitor's facebook

Swaps:
Secret Santa
Little Visitor
Nov ATC 2/0/0
HowdySailor
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2013 09:52:00 AM »

Mine mine mine!

Day 1 w/bonus!
Some apple sugar candy from a 1912 cookbook(SO awesome) and orange taffy. She also threw in an extra that I opened on day 1. A "zombie" blood stained towel. I LOVE it!

Day 2.
I LOVE these. I have always wanted my own little wooden figures. She even sent them in a coffin which is also displayed.

Day 3.
These awesome mini frames with classic monsters. Momof2 is doing a heck of a job decorating my mantle!!!

Day 4.
A super cool sign that has already been hung, Pez(my fave!!!), and an awesome ghost that comes with a magnet pen...just like the old Wooly Willy. Loving everything so far!

Day 5.
Some awesome goodies for my house! A towel, pumpkin spice potpourri which is totally in my car already, and some really cool owl cutouts. Action shot of my towel included!

Day 6.
An amazing painted sugar skull! I love this so much. It immediately went onto my mantle!

Day 7.
My very own mug rug! YAY!

Day 8.
A delicious jar of sugar scrub(arranged like a candy corn). We had a little leakage with this one when it arrived, but I just washed my hands with some and it is glorious. Also, 2 super cool lip glosses. Zombie and pumpkin themed. Already used the pumpkin one. So cool!

Day 9.
Some super cute paper lanterns!

Day 10.
Check out these super cool decoupaged letters! EEK is already on my mantle and BOO is propped up on my tv stand in the back room. YAY!

Day 11.
Check this out! It's a half human/half zombie heart. I love it!!! I took something down off the wall and hung it immediately!

Day 12.
Supply day! Got some great stuff. I have been dying to try the glitter spray! (stamps, stickers, glitter paint/glue, and glitter spray paint)

Day 13.
So sad that this is the last day, but I got some super fun witch coasters! Perfect for beer on football Sunday!

Momof2!, you have been such a great partner! I had a blast with this swap, yet again. I wish all of you craft ladies were in my life more often!  Grin
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013 08:34:00 AM by HowdySailor » THIS ROCKS   Logged

phoenixfiredesigns

~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2013 11:31:09 AM »

In case, I didn't mention it, those are solid .925 sterling hooks so you can wear without problems! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Style Festival Hair
How to Do a Rockabilly Hairstyle
How to Get a 70s Hairstyle
How to Get a Rock Star Hairstyle
How to Get Beach Hair Waves
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hippogriff
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...