A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 309,305
Currently Running With Scissors:
527 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: September 2013 Ongoing Pinterest Swap Discussion and Gallery  (Read 17627 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

bunny1kenobi
Ruler of the Roost, Protector of the Progeny, Conqueror of Comestibles, Chieftain of Chores, Consort Extraordinaire, and Crafty to Boot!

Best of 2014 Winner! I like my avatar, tho....

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2013 06:15:55 AM »

Ah, gamemom... so glad I'm not the only one who makes those kinds of mistakes....  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2013 07:34:13 AM »

ohnoes!!! I'm glad you didn't wreck you stove, but that stink must have been something else Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jexxican
« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2013 08:17:20 AM »

Oh, Gamemom, what a typical mistake. On my end of crafting disturbance, my dryer broke and when I laid my clothes outside on the table to dry, it rained. And it's still raining. it's been like 48 hours of rain! I would usually be OK with this but... but clothes! Bah, I guess I have to call the MIL. Sad And there goes the whole of the day that I could have spent cleaning and crafting. Bah! Maybe I'll get my 4" hoop for that swap taken with me? That could be good.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
Tenitsu

Oh my, where do I start? Here? Okay!

(⌒▽⌒)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2013 09:44:00 AM »

Wow it must be a month for busted dryers...mine blew out the belt which snapped some piece that controlls the tumbler, so ofc I'm out of a dryer too.... to make matters worse my clothesline looked like the leaning towers of piza haha xD had to recement those...took me 2 weeks to get to finally do laundry....and ofc...I no sooner get everything neatly hung out and smelling nice and the thunder starts haha!! I've resorted to hanging it all around the house wherever I can shove clothes hangers into!

On the bright side....the entire house now smells like fabric softener =D
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hito no ji wa hitori ja tatenai...=)

Pintrest!

You dont need to be weird to belong here...there's a tutorial for that somewhere!
bunny1kenobi
Ruler of the Roost, Protector of the Progeny, Conqueror of Comestibles, Chieftain of Chores, Consort Extraordinaire, and Crafty to Boot!

Best of 2014 Winner! I like my avatar, tho....

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #54 on: September 12, 2013 10:13:32 AM »

That's the joy of living in AZ - on the occasions my dryer has broken I can hang my clothes outside without much fear.  We get about 360 days a year of sunshine here.  And in the summer, the clothes actually dry faster on a line than they do in the dryer, it's so freaking dry and hot!  The atmosphere just SUCKS the moisture out of the clothes, I swear!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jexxican
« Reply #55 on: September 12, 2013 10:20:27 AM »

Bunny, that's usually how it is here. I put the clothes out at about 7pm and when I went to pull them in at about 830am thinking they would be good they were still damp. The sky was a little overcast but I figured it would burn off by noon and I could pull my clothes in then but it never left and then that afternoon it drizzled a little and then that night it just started pouring. That was 2 days ago and now it's still gloomy. This is odd for New Mexico. I think we have about 350 days of sun/year! Good news, though, after I called my MIL and asked to use her laundry facilities I felt I should try the dryer for a few minutes and BOOM! It works! I don't know what was up. But now I can stay home and do Laundry all day! Yay! Oh, wait... Now I can stay home and clean the kids' rooms all day! Oh, wait... that's not what I want to do either... Darn, maybe I was looking to going to the in laws so I could work on my hoopage. Sad Give a little, take a little, eh? At least I got Barb's giveaway prize for August done yesterday, right?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
Tenitsu

Oh my, where do I start? Here? Okay!

(⌒▽⌒)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2013 12:36:59 PM »

=D or maybe your dryer "isnt" working still who else but you would know =P
Ive been lazy with my laundry, didnt feel like doin it on my birthday so I was all like meh....it can wait...then I get told I'm bein dragged to a football game this weekend XD and ofc weather looks to be a rainy few days (ofc why not! now i NEED to do laundry, and it rains haha!!)

Or perhaps this is just a good excuse to bust out my new blue n gold fabrics and make myself a whole new outfit for the game >.> I'm thinkin another pretty skirt... the breezy'ness is nice on those scorching cloudless 12hours in a packed football stadium
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hito no ji wa hitori ja tatenai...=)

Pintrest!

You dont need to be weird to belong here...there's a tutorial for that somewhere!
gingerpeachy

Will swap for heart-shaped buttons

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2013 10:04:26 PM »

supplies arrive on Saturday, then I shall make my move.  Muwahahah.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Formerly known as Sinellia.
Annchen
Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2013 03:52:37 AM »

We bought one of these: http://www.ikea.com/se/sv/catalog/products/40233093/ So if the dryer decides to explode I can still hang sheets and towels to dry indoors Smiley

I had planned a nice and crafty day today... In the plus side I went to get my new shoes and while I was in that part of town I visited a really nice yarn store and finally found a yarn that will work for one of my "maybe" claims this month! The less fun side is that I need to clean up after the plumber before I sit down and craft because it smells like poop in here. But the upstairs bathroom is in working order again, so yay?

So bleach, scented candles and then I'll wind down and crochet some flowers!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2013 07:10:36 AM »

Geeeeee... Annchen, it drives me when I hear stories like that.  My husband is a plumber and tries his hardest to leave absolutely no trace of his presence. I know not all trades people are like that, but it does rub me the wrong way when people do stuff like that.

oh, and I know what I'm claiming finally. took me a while...
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013 07:11:08 AM by Belladune » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Topshop Felt Tip Liner Review
6 Beauty Trends Under $20
Caudalie Polyphenol C15 Collection Review
HSN Beauty Report with Amy Morrison
Best Foods To Eat For Glowing Skin
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Art Caddy
Everyone needs more fiber!
April 29, 2015 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...