A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 302,613
Currently Running With Scissors:
743 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: September 2013 Ongoing Pinterest Swap Discussion and Gallery  (Read 14338 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2013 01:38:28 PM »

Actually, I think I know what I'll claim. Just need to consult the stash!  I've been browsing a couple peoples boards, and finally heard the call of "make me!!" Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Annchen

Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2013 01:55:55 PM »

I know what I want to claim, I think. I just want to wait a tiny bit to make sure I give myself a good deadline for crafting.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
dessadoll
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2013 09:20:39 PM »

I am back! And I think I will put my first claim in tomorrow morning!  Maybe even 2 right off the hop.
As for allergies.  I have absolutely none!  Don't smoke anywhere around projects, and do my best possible to keep projects away from animals and their hair.  Even though I have a lot of pets I tend to do a lot of projects on my breaks at work.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Grab a coffee

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2013 11:55:53 PM »

I have something, which shouting 'pick me!' on someone's board, so I have to look around if I can collect everything for that.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tenitsu
Oh my, where do I start? Here? Okay!

(⌒▽⌒)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2013 06:33:47 AM »

I have something, which shouting 'pick me!' on someone's board, so I have to look around if I can collect everything for that.

me too! I've got to wait till payday next week to grab the last thing I need...meh!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hito no ji wa hitori ja tatenai...=)

Pintrest!

You dont need to be weird to belong here...there's a tutorial for that somewhere!
Annchen

Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2013 08:01:39 AM »

I keep finding more and more claims I want to make Cheesy Better not make them all at once...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Annchen

Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2013 12:49:18 PM »

What do you guys feel like crafting at the moment? (aka, what should the rest of us pin to keep everyone happy and busy)

I'm in a crochet kind of mood. I'm test crocheting a pattern for an amigurumi sheep... Cute, but not overly complicated amigurumi would be fun to make. We'll see if I'm still in amigurumi mood after I sew all these parts together Grin

I sort of feel like knitting something small and silly, but I can't really pin down what Tongue

Or perhaps a small knitted lace project... Perhaps a bookmark or bracelet or a tiny simple scarf or shawlette.

I've found a pin that I'm curious to try out, but I think it's one of those experiments that I'd have to start knitting to see if I can pull it off *before* I claim. Heh... I doubt any of you would be happy to receive a botched something.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Grab a coffee

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2013 01:52:11 PM »

I've started to make wire jewelries, so generally I was looking for those - easier - projects first. And I am always looking for some 'girl-like' project, as I have to think in blue-green mode at home...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tenitsu
Oh my, where do I start? Here? Okay!

(⌒▽⌒)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2013 03:02:37 PM »

What do you guys feel like crafting at the moment? (aka, what should the rest of us pin to keep everyone happy and busy)

I'm in a crochet kind of mood. I'm test crocheting a pattern for an amigurumi sheep... Cute, but not overly complicated amigurumi would be fun to make. We'll see if I'm still in amigurumi mood after I sew all these parts together Grin

I sort of feel like knitting something small and silly, but I can't really pin down what Tongue

Or perhaps a small knitted lace project... Perhaps a bookmark or bracelet or a tiny simple scarf or shawlette.

I've found a pin that I'm curious to try out, but I think it's one of those experiments that I'd have to start knitting to see if I can pull it off *before* I claim. Heh... I doubt any of you would be happy to receive a botched something.

I dunno about "botched" being the right word =D sometimes I find the little imperfections make the items all the more perfect and unique! I'd say I'm pretty good at sewing, but my lines arent always straight (not sure whats worse, my seams, or my cuts haha!) but after its all done and I give up trying to make it look professional, it always turns out sooo darn cute!

I'm a "sew" kind of person,  I've dabbled a little in crochete (but honnestly I'm so slow at it, it would take me a month to do any really cute ami's xD), and jewelry....well...w e dont go to the disasterous things I've created there haha!! Most anything I can get a good view of I can create =D (sewing wise ofc haha!)

I found some really cute things I'm considering biting off more than I can chew to claim haha, have to see how well payday treats me next week to see how deep in the crafting hole I can get myself hahaha!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hito no ji wa hitori ja tatenai...=)

Pintrest!

You dont need to be weird to belong here...there's a tutorial for that somewhere!
Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2013 04:14:43 PM »

I'm not really sure what i'm feeling like crafting atm.  I have some *must get done* educational, but crafty projects that I don't have a choice but to do. (spinning things) I'd love to get my craft room sorted, since we just moved it upstairs, but we are in the middle of making a decision and I don't know what conclusion we will come to.  So finalizing that setup is on hold. Which is kind of obnoxious, since I think I'd like to actually sew something. I've not sewn for ages.  Other then by hand.
Mostly I'm feeling a little blerg about crafting, but I'd hoped seeing all the pretty things I could make would inspire me!! It will, i know it.  I definitly have something picked out, I'm just waiting on the right time to claim.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Mongolian Cabbage Salad
At Home with our Mongolian Chef Odnoo Celik
How to Make Mongolian Buuz Dumplings
How to Make Chinese Beef and Tomatoes
At Home with our Chinese Chef Lena Fung
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...