A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 302,587
Currently Running With Scissors:
587 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: September 2013 Ongoing Pinterest Swap  (Read 2991 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jexxican
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: September 02, 2013 05:26:19 AM »

Swap name: September 2013 Ongoing Pinterest Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Jexxican
Co-Organiser: ?
Sign-up date range: 1 September 2013 to 30 September 2013
Date to send item by: 2 weeks after claim
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):NO
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Additional Age requirement? NO

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: NO
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a swap mod if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

Details of swap:
This is a Pinterest swap, meaning that your fellow Craftsters will claim you for something you have pinned on your Pinterest site.  If you don't have a Pinterest but are interested, go here www.pinterest.com to request one or PM the organizer your email address to request an invite.

If you are late in the August swap, please do not sign up until you send. You will not be accepted. If you still have outstanding claims in any previous round, however, you can still join as long as you are not already late in sending. Also, these swaps are totally independent of each other so if you have maxed out your unreceived but not late claims in last month's swap, you can still make that number this month. Also, the swap organizer reserves the right to refuse participation to those C-sters that she does not feel can meet the requirements or that do not jive well with the group.

Also please note that this swap requires that you communicate with your partner and the organizer.  Please send a PM when you claim, when you send, and when you receive.  People who consistently fail to communicate will be asked to take a break from the Pinterest swap and maybe try again in two months.

Please do not post in the thread until you have been approved by the organizer. This thread is for lists only. Only post once. If you need to change/add something, simply "Modify" your post. The discussion/gallery thread is located here. Post as soon as possible after signing up so we know you have found the thread and that you are getting updates.

FAQ: Please READ

How does this swap work?
You may choose from anyone's Pinterest board once they have posted a link and bio in this thread.  This is not a chain list swap; its more of a free for all swap.  However, when possible it is nice to claim from those who haven't been claimed or who have claimed more than they have been claimed for. You have two weeks from the date you claim to send your item on its way to the lucky recipient.  Remember to PM the organizer and the recipient when you claim, send, and receive. Please include the swap name and month in your subject line! Please make sure to tell her who you are claiming, sending to, or receiving from. You may have up to 2 outstanding (not received) claims. If you are FOC you may have up to 3 outstanding claims.  Everyone MUST make at least one claim.

What should my bio and link look like?
Once you have been approved, you may post in the list thread.  There is no one way to do this but please be sure your bio includes the following:
         - your location and a brief bio (include allergies in red please)
         - your Pinterest link
         - list of boards that are to be used for this swap, or simply say something like "all my boards are game"
         - whether you are okay with supply claims

What do I need to send?
This swap is for either one medium or 2-3 small items for each claim.  A medium item is one that takes 2 or more hours, $10 - $30, some examples are a single necklace or bracelet or a scarf.  A small item is one that takes 2 or less hours, $10 or less, some examples are earrings/wallets/pouches/bookmarks.

How do the organizers ensure that claims are even?
We don't. But we do try.  One way is that we highlight your name when you have claimed more times than you have been claimed.  We ask that people claim from those that haven't been claimed yet or who have claimed more often than they have been claimed, but there is no guarantee that if you send 5 times that you will receive 5 items.  In fact, theoretically it is quite possible to not get claimed at all.  If this is a major concern for you and you know you would miserable if things were not always even, this may not be the swap for you.  However, I will say that for the most part this is not a big problem in this swap so far.

How closely does the item I send need to resemble the item pinned?
It depends on who you are claiming.  Read the bios carefully.  Read the pins carefully.  Some of us pin items for inspiration and are fine with items that are simply inspired by our pins.  Others would like the item to look as close to the pin as possible.

What happens if I am flaked on?
If you are flaked on, you will only receive an angel for as many packages as you have sent.  If you were claimed for 3 packages and you sent 2 packages and one package was flaked on - you will not receive a swap angel.

What do I do if I'm not being claimed?
If you are not being claimed, it might be time to consider your pins.  Do you have enough variety?  Are there enough small and medium items?  Do you have items pinned that require a variety of crafty mediums (ex: knitting, crocheting, sewing, beading, embroidery, etc...)?  Are your pins realistically craftable?  You should shoot for at least 20-30 pins (this includes only those pins you want to be claimed); maybe more if most of your items are on the large side or primarily in one crafty medium.  We have some talented folks on here... but not everyone can do all crafts.  If you find you aren't being claimed...try adding more pins. Annchen posted a great reply about this in the December swap that I highly encourage reading if you are not being claimed.

I hear a rumor that there is a giveaway; is this true?
YES!  It is true.  Each month, there is a giveaway.  You get one entry into the random drawing for each claim you make.  At the end of the month, we'll use a random number generator and that lucky person will receive a crafted item or crafty supply.  We cannot tell you what the item might be upfront because we like to cater it to the winner's interests and needs.  Also randomly but not necessarily every month, there might be additional giveaways so make sure to stay up to date on the discussion thread so you don't miss out! Rscowtown has graciously offered up a prize for the September 2013 Swap! Thanks Laurel!

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND THE FOLLOWING INFO TO THE ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE:

QUESTIONNAIRE:
Name of swap: September 2013 Pinterest
Craftster username
Email address
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Your Pinterest link:  

Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013 05:43:56 AM by jexxican » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
jexxican

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2013 05:28:32 AM »

Discussion and Gallery thread
Please no talking in this thread!

Swappers : Name links to Bio
Bold = claiming more than claimed = give love!
(w) Swapper x/y/z
w = times claimed, x = claims made, y = claims in transit to recipients, z = claims received by recipient
Jexxican - organizing, not participating
(1) Grab a coffee 1/0/1
(1) Belladune 1/0/1
(2) rscowtown 2/0/2

(2) gamemom42 3/0/3
(2) Annchen 2/1/1
(2) LadybugsAndBumblebe es 1/0/1
(1) gingerpeachy 1/0/1
(2) alterknitive 1/0/1
(1) Dessadoll 2/0/2

(2) Tenitsu 2/0/2
(2) nisforneville 2/0/2
(2) ChrissyCrafts 2/0/2

(2) bunny1kenobi 2/0/2

Claims
Sent
Received
Late with communication
Contact Jexxican immediately!

Due Sept 17
alterknitive --> ladybugsandbumblebe es for some pretty colourful scarves, and some keyrings9/17-->10/2
gamemom42 --> ladybugsandbumblebe es for something for her classroom9/18-->9/20

Due Sept 18
Grab a coffee --> Annchen for a pair of heart earrings and maybe a rainbow one9/9-->9/13
*9/17rscowtown --> gamemom42 for a scarf9/22-->9/26

Due Sept 20
Tenitsu --> Dessadoll for a Bed in a Bag cover9/20-->9/30
9/20dessadoll --> gingerpeachy for a pincushion picture frame, and a felt needle book.9/23-->10/2
9/20dessadoll --> gamemom42 for some Teesha Moore patches, an altered spoon with bees, and maybe something else9/23-->9/30

Due Sept 21
nisforneville --> rscowtown for an owl purse, crocheted skulls, and maybe something else.9/8-->9/11
ladybugsandbumblebe es --> ChrissyCrafts for two market bags9/18-->9/26

Due Sept 22
ChrissyCrafts --> alterknitive for Needle Book, Stitch Markers and a few Handmade Stamps9/23-->10/3
ChrissyCrafts --> tenitsu for Sewing Table Organizer and Sewing Machine Cover9/23-->9/26
9/17rscowtown --> Annchen for a market bag9/25-->10/1
Annchen --> Grab a coffee for old jeans and a crocheted flower or two9/20-->9/26

Due Sept 23
nisforneville --> Belladune for a crocheted LEGO item9/19-->10/3

Due Sept 26
gamemom42 --> nisforneville for an autumn button tree hoopla9/27-->9/30
bunny1kenobi --> nisforneville for a Merlin t-shirt -->9/21

Due Sept 27
belladune --> Bunny1kenobi for some handspun yarn and a book mark or two9/20-->9/30

Due Sept 30
gingerpeachy --> alterknitive for a wrist cuff9/30-->10/8

Due Oct 4
Annchen --> ChrissyCrafts for my version of the date night jar.10/1-->
bunny1kenobi --> rscowtown for some religious art.9/25-->9/28

Due Oct 12
*10/11 Tenitsu --> Bunny1kenobi for "A few surprise christmas gifts" 10/12-->10/21

Due Oct 13
*10/11gamemom42 --> Tenitsu for a set of chunky crayons10/15-->10/18

Giveaway winner: ANNCHEN! rscowtown sent 10/21-->10/31
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013 07:59:02 PM by jexxican » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
Grab a coffee

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2013 06:45:15 AM »

Hello All,

I cannot resist this fun, so hello again Smiley
My name is Eszter, I am from Budapest, capital of Hungary.  I'm married, and have a wonderful son, who is nearly 2.5 years old. I'm always short on free time, but if I have some minutes, I am always getting a nail and some threads to my hands... generally I am working with felt and jeans - making jewelries; but I love to sew, embroider or crochet. I have started to learn some wire jewelry techniques, so keep it in your mind, if you are pinning things to your site. Smiley

From this month, I am starting to collect my Christmas gifts, so there are new pins on my board. Please use my general 'Wishlist' on my boards:
http://pinterest.com/lehdera/

(Still, there are a lot of thing there which are bigger projects (e.g. some bigger patchwork quilts) - use them as 'things I want to make' - you can contribute with some smaller parts for those. You know, sometimes we just need some help to make big things!) - Anyway, my boards are still growing!

I don't have allergies, and my favorite colors are brown, black, white and gold.

Thanks for reading, I am looking forward to craft for you guys - again!

Love,
Eszter
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2013 07:57:42 AM »

I'm baaaaaaaack! Wink

I'm Kara, from Northern Saskatchewan.  Mother to 3, ages 8.5, 5.75 and 3.75 (boy boy girl) Wife as well, and a lucky one at that.  My husband's awesome. 
I'm allergic to gluten in all it's forms, sulphites (I avoid anything that starts with sulph- or sulf-)  and Fragrances bother me. chances are this wont be a problem at all.
I like the spring, and the winter (which is good, since winter lasts 5-6 months here....) the colours purple, blue and chartreuse. We have a dog and a cat and a bunch of fish.
I dislike houndstooth, forest green and autumn
I spin, knit, crochet, felt, sew, embroider, and dabble in everything else.

My pinterest is www.pinterest.com/belladune

Feel free to choose form any crafty board, chances are I'll not get around to making all the things Wink  And For the kidlettes is open as well. Also feel very free to have a look at the color inspiration board and create me a OOAK item in your own style!

Looking forward to seeing all the lists and making a claim!!

~Belladune!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Annchen

Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2013 12:31:53 PM »

Hello again,
I'm back after a long break from swapping... My name is Ann and I live in Stockholm, Sweden with my husband Gustav. I've got no allergies, but some of my boards are for a household with allergies. See more info below. I'm fine with repurposed and recycled materials as long as everything is clean and in useable shape Smiley

I love all things yarn and my main crafts are knitting and crochet. I also like working in mixed media, perler beads, paper clay and all kinds of crafts.

Pinterest link: www.pinterest.com/annchen82

Feel free to claim from or draw inspiration from all boards! I can't make it all myself Tongue I don't need exact copies unless the info for that pin says so. Pins that I've already made or received are marked as such, but I don't mind receiving more than one item inspired by the same pin.

Special boards:
"Colour, texture, scent" a good board to get a feel for my favourite colours.

My "flavour of the week" board is a showcase of 10 or so pins I'd love to receive in swaps. All those pins can also be found in other boards and I try to rotate them as my fancies change.

"Sally/Sam"
This board is for my niece and nephew and anything for them will need to be smoke and pet hair free. If the item is washable and might contain stray pet hairs I can wash it myself before giving it away if you just give me a heads up.

"Gustav"
Hubby's board. He's in the process of losing a lot of weight so if you want to encourage him with a little gift I'm all for that. His new t-shirt size is in the board info. Strong scents can trigger his migraines.

I'm okay with supply claims and pattern claims if you happen to own a pattern I've pinned (mostly interested in knit/crochet patterns).

Now to start stalking your boards! This will be funnnnnnn =D
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013 02:28:15 AM by Annchen » THIS ROCKS   Logged
LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2013 01:22:34 PM »

Grin Hi!  My name is Barbara (aka-LadybugsAndBumblebees), and I LOVE these Pinterest swaps!  I am married to a wonderful man who supports my crafting; and am blessed to be mom to three terrific kids-DS age 19, DD age 11, and DD age 9.  I work as a preschool teacher for 'at risk' students.  We live in New York.

I am doing this swap mainly in hopes of receiving items to give as gifts to family, friends, and co-workers, as well as items to use in my classroom; but am open to receiving anything that anyone would like to claim me for!

My Pinterest link is:  http://pinterest.com/LdybgGrl (see below)

I would LOVE to receive anything from my:  'What I Would Love To Receive For My Craftster Swaps' board, 'Please Make Me A Gift For...' board, and 'Ideas For My Classroom' board. (Please feel free to make items that I can use with the students in the classroom...I have the ideas/items pinned, but probably won't ever get around to making them myself!   Roll Eyes

Feel free to use the other boards for inspiration, and to check my Craftster profile for additional information.

I am fine with receiving "supply only" packages.  Things I could use are:

-regular Sharpie markers in any/all colors
-the Sharpie markers you use to write on cups/plates/etc...that don't wash off after being baked in the oven
-black pens
-mechanical pencils
-yarn (acrylic is fine, just please NO wool or fun fur)
-2 dollar store shoe holders (the ones that hang over the back of a door) (where the openings are on the top, not sides) ( I need them for organization...not shoes!    Cheesy
-fabric (Scraps are fine, as long as they are not teeny-tiny.)
-whimsies
-scissors (Both for adults and children-they get lost QUICK in this house!)  Tongue
-pocketbook handles (this is a biggie, since Joann's seems to be phasing them out of their inventory)

*I am unable to take and post photos.  If the person who claims me could do so, it would be MUCH appreciated!*

*I do not have allergies, but everyone else in my home has slight allergies.  I can receive from someone who has a pet(s) as long as the craft/supplies is kept away from the pet.  Please do not claim me if you smoke or have smokers in your home. There are NO allergens in my home.*

THIS ROCKS   Logged

gamemom42

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2013 05:51:19 PM »

Hi!  I'm Teresa from Georgia.   I'm over the moon happy right now because I finally have the craft room of my dreams.  I'm using that space to not only  showcase many of my Craftster creations, but also to channel my inner child (who is firmly stuck in the 70's). 

I don't have any allergies but I have an intense dislike of the smells of smoke (esp. cigar and pipe) and lavender. 

I have tried to make sure that all of my Craftster related pins have good descriptions of colors, sizes, etc... If something is left out or unclear, please ask. 

I absolutely hate surprises so please claim me for something specific.  I know it's silly, but surprises just make me nervous (even lighthearted Craftster ones).  I'm sure a good therapist could figure me out but I've decided to just accept this quirk and get on with things.  Wink

This round, I've put my top 65 or so wishes on one board called OWS/OPS Biggest Wishes
 http://pinterest.com/teresagr/owsops-biggest-wishes/.    If you don't see anything on that board that interest you, you can check out the following boards:

Crafty Wishes: This & That
Crafty Wishes: Fabric
Crafty Wishes: Yarn
Bags, Totes, .....

If you still don't find anything that strikes a crafty chord, try one of these boards:

In my spare time: yarn
In my spare time: fabric

If you see anything off any other board that you really want to make for me, just run it by me in case it's just there for inspiration or for some other reason. 

Thank you so very much for claiming me!

http://pinterest.com/teresagr/boards/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gingerpeachy
Will swap for knitted hexi-puffs (beekeepers quilt) or heart-shaped buttons

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2013 08:23:28 PM »

Hello, my lovelies!  My name is Ginger.  I'm 31 years old, and recently moved to Seattle from San Diego.  No kids, but we have a very adored long-haired Siamese kitty named Apollo.  I just got married ONE month ago.  Unfortunately, during this time I have suffered through some pretty serious health complications that have left me stuck at home more often than I would like.  On the bright side of things, that leaves me plenty of time to craft it up!

I've been a lacto-vegetarian (dairy, but no eggs) for a long time.  Unfortunately, I have been cursed with a gluten sensitivity, so that limits me even more!  I totally love herbal tea.

I am totally in love with stuff that has a vintage feel to it.  I LOVE to surround myself with color, but I don't WEAR things that are too light or bright.  My house is pretty kitsch, so any bright colors for household related items would be perfect (go easy on the yellow though...it's not really my favorite).  As for wearable items, I really love navy blue, plum (dark purple), red, black, and dark gray.  I love tweed, corduroy, and linen fabrics for purses, handbags, wallets, etc.

I don't have any severe allergies, but I do have asthma...which is usually triggered by cigarette smoke...even the smell will kind of get to me.

I love kitschy just about ANYTHING, whimsies, Scandinavian embroidery, kitties (especially the slinky neck'd siamese kind), unique buttons, and homemade bath products (as long as they are made with cruelty free ingredients).

I can provide my own stuffing to save on shipping costs if you decide to make a pillow for me.

Supplies needed:
-metal stamps
-letter rubber stamp kit (I want to make my own clothing labels)
-felting wool and felting needles
-resin molds and supplies
-whimsies
-yarn is ok, as long as it isn't acrylic.  I'm a bit of a yarn snob...I love stuff with fancy colorways.

Link to my pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/sinellia

Please stick to the Ongoing Craft Swap Wishlist! board.  Some of the things I post on my other boards is just inspiration to make things for other people.

Thanks a ton! Can't wait to start crafting.

Read more: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=426107.10#ixzz2dnPHXPuF
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Formerly known as Sinellia.

Check out my new crafty blog! gingery peachy
Tenitsu
Oh my, where do I start? Here? Okay!

(⌒▽⌒)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2013 04:39:44 PM »

Hi everyone!

Well I might shoot myself in the foot for this one later, but since the birthday swap seems to have poofed on us this month, might as well get into this one and have some fun! My names Trisha and I'm from the northern panhandle in West Virginia, its pretty here but not much to do... I'm mother to one rambunctious little girl who's 2 1/2 and recently married to my fiance of 5 years...

I've only got a few allergies to worry about (most everyone in my family has a mild allergy to cats though I can wash stuff, so unless you're sending the cat with no need to worry haha!!) I've got allergies to food dyes ( red 40, yellow 5 and blue 4) ,.... Also severely allergic to Wool and all sheep by-products, as well as severe allergies to Latex...other than that... I doubt anyone will be sending antibiotics hahah so we're good there! *edit* forgot to add, I do have metal allergies, so anything metal (like jewerly) must be stainless steel, sterling silver, or gold... (no1 likes to itch all day XD)

My Pinterest is --->   http://pinterest.com/tenitsu/

I sew, I paint, I sort of toy around with wood, and I can crochete the most absolute basic of things and I have messed around with jewelry making (though honestly its seriously nothing to write home about, its that bad haha!!)

I love bright colors, animals, flowers and all things japan! I'm not very picky and I love surprises! My birthday is September 10th so feel free to surprise me with anything, honestly everything on my pinterest is free game!, my "Spoiled with Swap Stuff" is stuff I already have recieved, but feel free to make me more =D I have tons of siblings, nieces n nephews who love new toys! If you need any sizes for any reason feel free to ask!

I'm cool with supply claims, I can always use awesome prints of fabric for all kinds of crazy stuff! I always seem to be in need of extra firm craft iron on interfacing ha ha!!

My Pinterest grows occasionally, so feel free to stalk away!

Only animal in my house is a pretty old palm/chihauhau mix dog and she's never anywhere near my craft stuff!
Looking forward to some fun! I'm still sorta new at this so dont give me to hard a time k! ^.~

~Teni
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013 11:44:03 AM by Tenitsu » THIS ROCKS   Logged

hito no ji wa hitori ja tatenai...=)

Pintrest!

You dont need to be weird to belong here...there's a tutorial for that somewhere!
rscowtown

Please pray for Isabelle! Help her beat the tumor!

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2013 07:29:11 PM »

HI all! I'm Laurel from Wisconsin. I am married and we have 2 grown kids, and one grandson. We have 3 rescued dachshunds presently, i love the old ugly ones no one wants, 2 of ours have no teeth, and one had back surgery.

Stuff I am really into now: fall colors  Anything on my 2 OPS wish boards: http://pinterest.com/rscowtown/ops-wisheslikes/  and   http://pinterest.com/rscowtown/ops-more-stuff-i-would-love-to-receive/  that you can make/find in those colors is fair game, doesn't have to be exact, use the idea for inspiration! If you have an idea for something else from another of my boards, pm me please, cuz I probably havnt marked all the items ive received in swaps and as my boards grow i tend to forget what ive pinned, so if ya find something you'd like to make, please copy the url n message it to me so I can see it:)

My main pinterest board list is here: http://pinterest.com/rscowtown/

I am allergic to cats but unless kitty has been all over an item or made it for me, we're ok, so far I haven't had any issues with anything sent to me.

**If anyone is into rubber stamping ie. unmounted stamps, and especially brass stencils,  I have inventory left from our store, and I would love to send some as supplies to you. Pinning some ideas of supply themes you like or stuff you need would be great to see so I can claim ya!

thanks!!
Laurel
THIS ROCKS   Logged

God's blessings,
Laurel in Wisconsin

http://pinterest.com/rscowtown

Isabelle is 12, she has a huge tumor on her brain and all down her spine.  Can you please pray or send positive healing thoughts? Thanks so much!

PRAYER FLAGS!! Yes I'd love to private swaps of them, PM me please!
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The 9 Best Books For Meaningful Change
The Traitor’s Wife by Allison Pataki
Sean Strub Speaks Out on His Political Career
Doris Kearns Goodwin: Similarities Between Digital and Industrial Eras
Doris Kearns Goodwin on The Women of the Progressive Era
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...