A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 301,629
Currently Running With Scissors:
726 Guests and 34 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Back to Hogwarts 4 Gallery  (Read 20854 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

margaron
« Reply #160 on: October 20, 2013 11:05:57 PM »

It did! I thought I had got a picture of it in there! I really liked that piece too, the package was lovely! Thank- you so much!

I love everyone's packages, fabulous stuff in there!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

whenindoubtsew

I do love knitting patterns - Albus Dumbledore

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 21, 2013 03:31:26 AM »

Yeah - I'm home from Fiji holidays and the first thing I did on my way homeis make hubby drop into my work to pick up my parcel from the awesome artista83  Cheesy

It contained some Potter goodness for my growing collection.

First - when artista invited me to be a swap partner I found out she has some mad polymer clay skills and really wanted a thestral - they are so bony and dark but fascinating. So artista captured this for me - check this out!! Look at that face  Shocked The wing sustained some damage in transit but I have put it back together and with some touch up paint you won't even be able to tell. 

I also got a rockin' Monster Book of Monsters box  - for my favourite class, Care of Magical Creatures - containing a cool sewn/knitted pouch with a cutey pie MBOM keychain!! Artista and I were onthe same wavelength as we both made MBOM  Cheesy

And for my favourite house  - Gryffindor - I got a really fab purse that looks like a school jumper with Gryffindor tie!! I just need to find the perfect strap and I will wear this bad boy to hold my treasures. I love the lion door knocker embellishment. And a lovely wispy butter mellow yellow scarf.

We also decided to swap some vintage Halloween goodies as artista didn't have a free swap spot. In a little while I will upload some pictures to the Personal swap section - go have a look  - the vintage witch flying n a broomstick is perfect  Grin

Thanks artista for asking me to swap and being an awesome swap partner. I am so glad I own some of your sculpted items  Cheesy Thanks also for being patient whilst I returned from holidays to collect your package and post some pictures.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wizards_Pupil
Flying solo and Free

Demons run when a good man goes to war.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #162 on: October 22, 2013 05:32:32 AM »

Oooh, such lovely items everyone is getting. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Let's make sure that history never forgets the name Enterprise."

"There's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."

"I still believe in heroes."

My Pinterest
artista83
« Reply #163 on: October 22, 2013 10:44:47 AM »

so glad you got it! sorry that the wing got hurt in transit. i need to learn a little more on how to sculpt wings. but i will keep practicing. i was all kinds of giggly when i got the package from you and discovered we both made each other lil mbom charms. i think the one i made is a size where if you wanted it can be worn on a necklace or used as a keychain. i love the one you made me! you do great polymer too!!!!!!

huge hugs to you! thank you for being my partner!!!! i had a lot of fun hand stitchin that purse together! i am going to make another one like a little suite as i think they are just too fun! lol i tried to keep the thestral an ok size as you said you didn't have a lot of shelf space. did the size work out for you?

big hugs! glad you are happy!

-amanda
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013 10:45:16 AM by artista83 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loves poppets and anything zombie! Will personal swap !
Abbeeroad
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Liberal Tie-Dyed Tree Hugger

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #164 on: October 22, 2013 11:14:48 AM »

Great work on that Thestral!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
wickedfae
« Reply #165 on: October 23, 2013 09:14:36 AM »

I got my package from mybabyisacommunist on Friday, but I only opened it yesterday since I wanted to wait until I had my package sent (I'm so embarrassed it took me so long  Embarrassed )

anyway, here's all the lovely things she sent me!

For my house she sent me a messenger bag in Ravenclaw colors, as well as a time turner. Very intuitive of her as I'm completely swamped with my studies right now Wink

For my favorite class, she sent me a little set of pre-made potions earrings as well as cute little bags with the name of each potion stitched on. They're so cute! I'll probably wear the truth serum to work on Halloween

and for my favorite shop, she made me a cute little journal from Flourish and Blotts! I love the stamps on the inside, they add so much charm

And finally, she threw in some delicious (and creepy!) goodies. Some jelly beans, pumpkin(!) flavored pop rocks (which are so awesome because those are literally my two favorite things. how on earth did she know?), a jar full of pumpkin spice kisses, and some creepy looking specimens in a jar. One is a frog and the other is a spider, but they look so creepy I don't know if I can actually eat them lol

thanks so much for the awesome swap, mybabyisacommunist!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

stillatthetop
« Reply #166 on: October 23, 2013 10:06:15 AM »

I love pop rocks, too! You got a great package! What wonderful goodies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wanting 6" x 6" I spy panels. For a quilt like this:
http://www.grammasbabystuff.com/I_Spy_-_Hill_3_Finished_Smaller.jpg
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson.
http://www.pinterest.com/topofthehill298/
SiakelA
Summer is finally here again!

Wit beyond measure...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #167 on: October 23, 2013 10:08:27 AM »

I love that journal!!  Shocked

Tamalama asked me to post pictures for her so here's what I sent:

Snape poppet!

His Dark Mark

Doubles as a Zorg poppet! lol

A shopping bag to carry all her books.

And matching back wands for her and the poppet, but the picture didn't turn out. :/

Thanks again for swapping with me Tamalama. Just know I think you're pretty amazing. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

JenniferSavage
« Reply #168 on: October 24, 2013 04:40:43 PM »

I received today from Wickedfae, and oh my god everything is amazing!!

I now bring you all the lovelies I got, in no particular order  Cheesy

A wonderful crystal ball for my favorite class (divination) - the glitter in it is so pretty as it settles!

A Three Broomsticks cork necklace. I love this, and so does my cat  Roll Eyes

A set of three quills. They're all so very pretty, but I love the wrapped detail on the bottom one.

A set of two knitted bands for my house -

For my shop, Flourish & Blotts, I got this book,

Which opens into a hidden box! I've seen these around, and always wanted one!

Inside the book box were two more tiny little books, one for potions and one for spells.

And finally, inside one of the mini books, was an even mini-er (?) set of book earrings. They're precious!

Now a group shot of everything together, and I'll quit with the photo spam  Wink

I love everything! A great thanks to Wickedfae for making this a fantastic swap!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013 04:48:06 PM by mybabyisacommunist » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I can make that!" has been the start of more misadventures than I can count Cheesy
Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/ShesASavage

My username was previously MyBabyIsACommunist!
pottermouth
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I like Kit-Kat, unless I'm with 4 or more people.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #169 on: October 24, 2013 05:19:12 PM »

The broom necklace is to die for! Great work.
Wow. The detailing of the thestral is amazing and wings came out great.
The time turner and Ravenclaw bag are now on my "must have" list, along with the super Snape poppet. Could there be anything better?
Great idea with the Flourish and Blott's secret book, and then seeing the mini books inside made it even better! Love it. Beautiful quills, too!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
AOL Motion Canvas: Future Art
AOL Motion Canvas: Wood Sphere
AOL Motion Canvas: Animated Geo
AOL Motion Canvas: Tops Above
AOL Motion Canvas: Dancers Man
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Knitting, Patterns Included
@Home This Weekend: Removable Fabric Wallpaper
Tute Tuesday: Candy, Anyone?

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...