A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 296,727
Currently Running With Scissors:
569 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Back to Hogwarts 4 Gallery  (Read 16910 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

artista83
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #120 on: October 12, 2013 03:12:00 PM »

i thought it was an owl! so it is dual use haha! certain inks could make a snitch and others an owl! what a cool stamp!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loves poppets and anything zombie! Will personal swap !
artista83

« Reply #121 on: October 12, 2013 03:14:06 PM »

ahh, i am freaking out inside a lil about something i made, someone else made one too and it is way cool! i hope mine is liked just as much as the other person loved the one their partner made them!  Embarrassed Lips sealed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loves poppets and anything zombie! Will personal swap !
dinkime

Do you like my scrapbook monocle?

« Reply #122 on: October 12, 2013 04:32:58 PM »

EEP!  Finally got the photos uploaded from my awesome package from jenleahlyn!

First, store...Flourish & Blotts...a beautifully bound mini book with a mix of page types...

Second, class...Transfigura tions...I got some wonderful hand drawn "notes" from Ron!

Third, house pride...Gryffindor with Ravenclaw leanings, lol...the most awesome messenger bag for a Hogwarts Alum like me!  It also has badge for Gryffindor and one for Hedwig Smiley

Extras from my favorite Weasley -- Ron!  These do not have pins on the back, but I think they will soon (and be added to my bag!)...

THIS ROCKS   Logged

SiakelA
Summer is finally here again!

Wit beyond measure...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #123 on: October 12, 2013 05:10:02 PM »

jenleahlyn I love your package! The weasley spoon seems just perfect, like it belongs on the weasley clock.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ZombriNation
« Reply #124 on: October 12, 2013 05:40:55 PM »

I received.  And boy was I spoiled.
First I got the coolest hoop!!! I am in love with it.

Then I got an amazing book. I'm sure you might be able to guess what kind of book I got. Wink

A close up on the teeth.

Inside the book I found a wand and am enchanted owl!!

A close up on the owl.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Your past is just a story. And once you realize this it has no power over you.
luckdragon

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

« Reply #125 on: October 13, 2013 08:07:26 AM »

tapestrymlp - thanks for posting the extra pictures. it was hard to get a good picture of the floating feather!

jenleahlyn - great painting on the messenger bag! and did you make the gryffindor badge as well?  Love it!
 DragonChilde - the mandrake hoopla is so cool! Love how it is 3d!
abbeeroad - the portable Gryffindor common room is so cool! and the yarn is amazing!
MamanTattoo - love Ron and his new outfit!
ZombriNation - really liking the dishtowels and the baby dragon is adorable
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
Audania1
Christmas crafting all year round...

Magic always comes with a price

« Reply #126 on: October 13, 2013 09:21:59 AM »

Hey all I received!!! I was actually able to squeak in to the office of my apartments yesterday and get my box but I had to go to a wedding immediately after and I couldn't dive in. So, I did it this morning and I love everything! I'm on my way to church right now but I will post pictures first thing when I get home. Thank you so much Pinkleo!!! I love it all!

That monster book of monsters is fab! Is that rabbit skin? And I love how the inside is covered with the H.P. pictures!
The mandrake hoop is way adorable - I'd have that up in a heartbeat. That little owl is so cute!

The bag and handbound book are amazing!! I love the Weasley patch Smiley And those drawings are so nice and pretty! I love the tea pot turtle!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DragonChilde

Head of Slytherin House

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 13, 2013 09:49:44 AM »

That monster book of monsters is fab! Is that rabbit skin? And I love how the inside is covered with the H.P. pictures!

I used various scraps of fur for the Monster Book of Monsters, a mix of fox, coyote, rabbit, beaver, and other furs. The pictures on the inside are the pictures from the beginnings of the chapters of PoA. I started with one of my mother's old Nursing textbooks.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Don't shed a tear for me/I stand alone/This path of destiny/Is all my own ~Blackmore's Night "Olde Village Lanterne"
Spring Harry Potter Craftalong
Audania1
Christmas crafting all year round...

Magic always comes with a price

« Reply #128 on: October 13, 2013 10:11:24 AM »

I used various scraps of fur for the Monster Book of Monsters, a mix of fox, coyote, rabbit, beaver, and other furs. The pictures on the inside are the pictures from the beginnings of the chapters of PoA. I started with one of my mother's old Nursing textbooks.

That is really cool! Do you find all of your skins, etc. online? Or are you guys able to get your own? We have a few small ones but they were from years and YEARS ago at a some Rendezvous. I haven't seen anything since.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DragonChilde

Head of Slytherin House

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 13, 2013 10:22:36 AM »

That is really cool! Do you find all of your skins, etc. online? Or are you guys able to get your own? We have a few small ones but they were from years and YEARS ago at a some Rendezvous. I haven't seen anything since.

I got the fur scraps from a vendor on etsy here. I met her at FaerieCon West and purchased a fox tail from her. I really respect her work and the respectful way she treats hide. She usually only sells small scraps so when I need larger pieces of fur I go to thrift shops to look for old fur coats. I will be able to get my own rabbit skins once we cull our rabbits (we raise meat rabbits), and I learn how to home tan.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Don't shed a tear for me/I stand alone/This path of destiny/Is all my own ~Blackmore's Night "Olde Village Lanterne"
Spring Harry Potter Craftalong
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Seasoning A New Carbon Steel Wok - Chinese cooking
Prepare an Onion in Chinese cooking - Part 2
Prepare an Onion in Chinese cooking - Part 1
Prepare Broccoli for Chinese food
Prepare Bok Choy for Chinese food
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...