A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,526
Currently Running With Scissors:
515 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Back to Hogwarts 4 Gallery  (Read 17694 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

artista83
« Reply #70 on: October 05, 2013 05:56:53 PM »

wow totally awsome stuff! i love those detailed papercuts! and i love fingerless gloves! when you get a chance it would be awsome if we could see a pic of how they are when worn!

oohh i can't wait! i am sooo excited! i haven't tried to look up where my package is in the states bc i am not sure if a customs number works in the post search here? but i have been waitin lol. everytime the postman comes i am all hoping for a knock on the door lol. can't wait to get mail! lol

oy the baby is crying, i fed her checked everything held her and when she conks i try and lay her down but she keeps crying! she crawled around alll day so i thought she would be tired but she wont sleep! ug major headache!

oh yeah, and i love those popstick people set and the mini book ornament is soo cool!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2013 05:58:05 PM by artista83 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loves poppets and anything zombie! Will personal swap !
jenleahlynn
« Reply #71 on: October 05, 2013 07:24:43 PM »

i am hating my laptop today. i uploaded pictures, but as i try to post them the message keeps crashing, so i'm going to post and modify as i add pictures...

you could tell from the outside that this box was going to be good. the owl tape is adorable, and from all the stamps i think molly weasley was helping out at the muggle post.

The inside looked even better. the packages were carefully wrapped in brown paper and red twine, so i let everyone at home help open something. we have 4 kids, so i was really happy the package was so family freindly, though i won't be sharing every thing.

The large oval shaped package is from my favorite store, honeydukes!. the pinwheel painted box is visible in the top picture behind the cardboard box. inside was a hand drawn deck of cards, a set of bernie bots bean dominos. and a set of mirrored memory tiles, in it's own tin.

we love board games so this was a big hit, and i loved the packaging

next was my house gift, a harry potter art book.

She used lots of cool paper, and embelishments. I don't know where she found them all! she also used bookpages, featuring the titlepage artwork. i could take lots of pictures of this!

For my favorite class, caring for majical creatures, there are 4 pairs of earrings. my daughter is certain that miss luna lovegood sent those radishes along just for her.  Grin
the deer are my personal favorite.

there are still a bunch of nifty extras to post, but i've had enough of my computer, so photos of the owl stationary, the snitch stamp, and snitch candy will be coming tommorow!

choclate snitches, simple but so cute, and tasty! hard too keep the kids hands off of these.

a handcarved snitch stamp, i've always wanted to try making one of these. i love it.

owl stamped stationary, the images are so detailed, really georgous.

and a harry potter t-shirt transformed into a tote bag. perfect for my library books!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013 01:53:03 PM by jenleahlynn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jenleahlynn

harry potter craft along- winter semester
2013-art journal along
journal prompt swap
shop the swap winter
breaking dawn swap
ongoing atc swap
artista83
« Reply #72 on: October 05, 2013 10:36:33 PM »

those luna earrings are sooo cute!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mariak
« Reply #73 on: October 06, 2013 01:12:40 AM »

I received from Avesthel.  Smiley

From my shop weasley wizard wheezes, Fred and George sent me a marauders map bookmark and Diminuendo Yahtzee.  Smiley

For my house, I got an awesome Hufflepuff charm bracelet that I didn't want to take off for a photo. It came wrapped in the hufflepuff fabric Smiley

And finally for my class a Ancient Runes book.  Smiley

I love all of it, thank you.  Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

85%confusion
I suffer from CADD: Crafting Attention Deficit Disorder.

With enough caffiene, I could rule the world.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #74 on: October 06, 2013 10:28:00 AM »

I'm loving so much of what I'm seeing posted here! You all are so very creative... I wish I had thought of making a chocolate frog stuffie. That is just perfect. Also love the felt quill pen - so cute! The hand carved stamps are great - especially the Build Your Own Magical Castle set! The etched glasses are fantastic. The shrieking shack is amazing. The set of earrings is so very nice - the deer are my favorite.

Looking forward to seeing what comes next. =)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've never been lost, but I will admit to being confused for several weeks.

www.OneCraftyChickadee.etsy.com

Find me on facebook!

My flickr has swap spoilers!!! Partners, you have been warn
artista83
« Reply #75 on: October 07, 2013 05:13:35 PM »

got confused by pictures and accidentally posted pics in the disc thread, so here it is in its rightful place. deleting it from the disc thread in a sec.

i recieved the coolest package ever today! i am reserving this space for pictures!

here is a teaser description:

A hand of glory ( i wanted one to look like from borkin and burkes shop that grabs harry!) and it is displayed sooo awsomely! she even added ashes from burnt paper to make it look old! and she used a backwards canvas for the frame! it is soooooooo freakin awsome!!!!!! from borkin and burkes!!! favorite shop

a mumified cornish pixy in a cage! (blue bc it is a cornish pixie!fav shop extra

a monster book of monsters pendant! care of magical creatures -favorite class

awsome armwarmers in my favorite house color, mixed with gryfindor (bc i am slytherin and she is gryfindor and we are friends!) house

and for the side add ins we did for halloween:
i got a rockin beatle purse! i love it sooo much!!!!!!!!! it is much cooler than the lil beetle purse i made and it has a zipper!, and omg i am in looove with the fabric she used for the inside (i totally want some of that fabric!!!!) and check out the beautiful beading! it was inspired from a purse off my pinterest! i looooveee it!!! my favorite purse ever!!!!!
and a crochet lil zombieeeee!!! squeeeeeeeee i love it!!!
and nomnomnom (eating some now) some dark chocolate mint biscuit cookies!!!!! yummy!!!!!!!!
and some halloween cookie cutters!

everything is so awsomely creepy cool! just the way i like it!!!!!! thank you sooo sooo much whenindoubtsew! i can't wait to make my hp cabinet of curiosities/ borken and burkes style!!!!! whoot!!! i totally have to try out those tutes for the pixy and hand of glory, they look soooo dang awsome! it looks like awsome fun! was it super hard? i looove it i love it!!!

can't get over how awsome everything is!!! zombie is chillin on my comp right now, purse is telling me i need to go out and show it off to the world! teeheee!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pottermouth
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I like Kit-Kat, unless I'm with 4 or more people.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #76 on: October 08, 2013 05:13:43 AM »

Such awesome packages from everyone! The carved wand is beautifully made and is the Stupefy hoop made with French knots?! Amazing. I'm definitely adding a Flourish and Blott's bag to my Christmas list. The wee HP art book looks like it's stuffed with great pages and how I adore the Dobby sock earrings (I received a pair in a swap and I love them!). The Ancient Runes book looks interesting; is it blank so you can write inside? Lastly, Rita Skeeter beetle bag = brilliant.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mariak
« Reply #77 on: October 08, 2013 08:03:46 AM »

Yes, the Ancient Runes book is blank with different papers, watercolour etc, the front page has some runes on.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Avesthel
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

<3 birds <3

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 08, 2013 09:51:28 AM »

Neato beetle purse!   Cheesy

Yay!  So glad you enjoyed your goodies, mariak!   Cheesy   

Here's a few photos I took before sending.   Smiley

The teeny game:

To use in her journal I included a baggie of bits and bobs ephemera (papers, stickers, cookie fortunes etc) and some punched things like page tabs since she has a lot of tabbed pages pinned on one of her journal boards.   Cheesy 

The journal:

It's a coptic stitch bound junk journal.   Mariak has a lot of neato junk and art journals on her pinterest and one of the things she wished for was a journal so I wanted to make her one of her own for an altered art book.  Cheesy   

The very first page of the book has some ancient runes and their translations.  The book cover has runes of AR for Ancient Runes.   Cheesy

Here's a sampling of all the pages inside.   As mariak said, there are all sorts in there.... blank, watercolor, paint chips, menus,  box cover for a warcraft game card, handmade papers and other random things.   I also sewed in envelopes so there are pocket pages inside to hold things.   Smiley    You can see ribbons peeping out... they are attached to cards I inserted in a few of the pockets.

And the spine which has a charm I sewed into it:

THIS ROCKS   Logged

mariak
« Reply #79 on: October 08, 2013 10:06:09 AM »

Thank you for the better pictures.  Smiley my camera is horrible now, I may have to use my husbands better one.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Back-to-School Statement Nail Inspiration
Get the 2-Minute Smoky Eye With Tips From Kayleen McAdams!
Sofia Vergara Named Head and Shoulders Spokesperson
How To Get Gel Nails at Home
7 Fabulous Winter Beauty Fixes
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...