A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,506
Currently Running With Scissors:
492 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Back to Hogwarts 4 Gallery  (Read 17676 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

silentblair
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Intellect and Romance over Brute Force and Cynicism

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2013 06:58:18 PM »

Music globe upcycled...amazing.
Upcycled into the Shrieking Shack? Utter amazement!

Beautiful art on those bookmarks too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

whenindoubtsew

I do love knitting patterns - Albus Dumbledore

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2013 02:40:04 AM »

CabinArts - love the Gringotts sign, runes and decoder  Cheesy
felicitybaby - invisibility coat - I want one!! Holy cute mer-baby and the chocolate frog and box is wicked,
Tamalama - what a great mix of goodies - love the winged key necklace. Nice magnets and stickers,
motherconfessor - I love the Three Broomsticks as well - nice glasses. And those stencils are so clean and neat - nice colours,
mariak - beautiful keychain and who doesn't melt at anything with a doe patronus and 'Always'?!?
patty_o_furniture - I love that whole package but the Shreiking Shack is both awesome and inspired  Cheesy

I am sifting through Book Of Spells to find a faster postage spell. I hope your package gets to you ASAP!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/winsomelonesome/
http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/7049637-kylie
http://www.ravelry.com/people/buildingastash 
Carnivorous plant swap - sent
Half a hoopla swap - sent
Lexophiles Unite - crafting
Vintage Halloween - crafting
Audania1
Christmas crafting all year round...

Magic always comes with a price

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2013 05:05:40 PM »

Oh. my. goodness.

The sheer fantasticness!! The Gryffindor picture holder is too cool! I am also loving all of the charms and bracelets and key chains. That Shrieking Shack!! What a great idea to upcycle something like that - holy cow! Your creations are always inspiring Smiley

What a treat for me to see all of this! I took a week long hiatus so I could just craft and told myself I couldn't see other people's goodies until I'd shipped my own so yay! Pinkleo should get hers on Saturday! Woot!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

chughes225
« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2013 06:10:27 PM »

Wow I'm in awe of the creativeness of this group! I can't wait to see more
THIS ROCKS   Logged

artista83
« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2013 11:32:37 PM »

so are you saying the shack even plays music? omg!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2013 09:27:24 AM by artista83 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loves poppets and anything zombie! Will personal swap !
artista83
« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2013 11:38:27 PM »

holy great idea! i heard the music. fricken love it..i need a heat gun to take stuff apart with lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

silentblair
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Intellect and Romance over Brute Force and Cynicism

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 04, 2013 08:35:07 PM »

Warning: Lots of pictures and super-awesomeness ahead!
I received from 85%confusion today and I feel wonderfully spoiled.  Grin

PS: I'm a Hufflepuff through and through.

Included was a lovely letter from Professor McGonagall explaining this parcel of needed items that may be difficult to find in Diagon Alley. I'll quote from the Professor's letter...
(I hope Ms 85% will forgive me, it was too cute not to share!)

"Most important, you will find the new standard house tie from Madam Malkin's. as she is currently away, doing fittings for custom dress robes for the professors at Beauxbaton's Acadamy of Magic, she is not attending to her shoppe in London."

I really love this tie. It's perfect for my uniform I'm compiling.

"Additionally, Professor Bathsheda Babbling has included a set of Rune Stones which you will find useful in her class"

These runes are cool! I think they're stamped clay and they have a bit of shimmer. Cool also, can I just say this Deathly Hallows box is greatness!

"The common rooms are unusually drafty this year. An infestation of pixies over the summer did some damage. While not in classes, students may wear a house pride sweatshirt, to keep warm."

I absolutely cannot wait to wear this at every opportunity...especially to my knit nite on Monday, those girls are gonna be green with envy!

And then I got some seriously rad extras:

An insanely killer "Grim" teacup!

Such a pretty pattern on the cup and I think the inside is perfect.

A crochet Snitch!

Love the sparkleness to the yarn, it's so darn cute!

And last but not least....My very own WAND!

The carving is wonderful and I love the stain.

Oh yeah, and the actual mailing box was amazingly arted up too...

Thank you SO very much for a package that made my day! Heck, I think it made my month and it's only Oct 3rd.
You're the best, 85%confusion!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

artista83
« Reply #67 on: October 05, 2013 09:33:21 AM »

ahhh i am all giddy like a school girl! heard my package is in the states now! after seeing such a nifty gallery i can't wait to open my box! and for my partner to get to open theirs! the only thing i regret is not making a fun note like that! i want a printer so bad bc there was so many things i wish i could have printed off as extras for fun, but it would have taken months to make hand drawn. so hopefully the crafted goodies are cool enough! and i hope they handle with care!!!!!!
omg i just realized i forgot to put a lil fake hair on something (not a head but someon the thing that i was going to put a lil hair on)

omg lmao. it is now going to look like the item i made has a tooshie shoot, omg! lmao rofl, omg!!!! focussed so hard on the sculpting aspect i totally forgot! hopefully you have a tiny lil bit of black hair or something. if not i can mail you a lil envelop with a lil strand as that is all that it needs. i feel like such a dork! it totally looks finished though and doesn't need the hair. just something i personally wanted to put on.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

85%confusion
I suffer from CADD: Crafting Attention Deficit Disorder.

With enough caffiene, I could rule the world.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #68 on: October 05, 2013 04:06:27 PM »

I know you all *think* you got the best package... Sorry to disappoint you all. Silentblair put together an absolutely wondrous box of potterific lovelies. I apologize in advance that my photos aren't very great. My batteries were dying, so my camera refused to let me use its flash.

Here's everything all together... Really can't pick a favorite item. Really.

This hat is amazing in the extreme. Not only is it JUST exactly my style, but it is made from salvaged yarn, which is way cool. Totally love upcycled/recycled stuff!

Next up... stamped leather bracelet. Squee! I wore this to work and everyone loved it, even though no one knew what it was from. I work with a bunch of muggles.

My cute, tiny Stupefy hoop! Check out all those tiny french knots! And out of metallic silver thread, no less. Silentblair must have the patience of a saint. I will be hanging this in my kitchen, I think. I have a skinny wall bit between the back door and the window that is empty. This will fit nicely!

A real Slytherin Patch! Aaaaannnnnd! A tiny Potions book ornament! With real pages. With itty bitty print and pictures. So lovely!

Ok, these are just plain fun... popsicle stick characters!

Side one... My new favorite coffee mug. Because... it's Snape. <3

Side two... <3  Isn't silentblair amazing?!

And take a look at this bag! It's not only gorgeous, but it's the perfect size. I can't even begin to say how much I adore this. And take a peak at what was hidden inside...

Cut paper book covers! Hogwarts - A History. What a cool idea!

The Tales of Beedle the Bard

And how clever... The Invisible Book of Invisibility

These three beauties will be finding a place of honor... I'm thinking of hanging them along the wall of the short hallway thing which is kind of the center of our house. You literally have to pass through the hallway to get anywhere in the house, so they will get seen by anyone who comes to visit. I am sad I can't hang them yet, though, as we are renovating the entire house, from back to front. The sunroom/back porch and kitchen are done. We are working on the living room now. The hall is up next, though!

Last, but not least:

Sweet Howler inspired fingerless mitts! Really perfect for reading in bed with, and double awesome because I lost mine over the summer.

Thank you, silentblair, for being such an incredible swap partner... And I apologize for not posting these earlier. I thought I had the morning off, because I NEVER work mornings... but I ended up being scheduled for 7 am today! Oops.

Everyone else... you may commence being jealous over my most amazing loot.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've never been lost, but I will admit to being confused for several weeks.

www.OneCraftyChickadee.etsy.com

Find me on facebook!

My flickr has swap spoilers!!! Partners, you have been warn
Dra

Life is only what you make it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: October 05, 2013 04:25:21 PM »

Wow everything looks fantastic! I can't wait to receive! And for my partner to receive!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create Beauty Lighting
How to Photograph Spontaneously
How to Understand Psychological Impact of a Subject
How to Use Cross Hatching Diagonals
How to Create Image Separation
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...