A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 296,618
Currently Running With Scissors:
722 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 86
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: CLOSED-HP Craftalong ~Fall Semester 2013~ End of Term Feast Dec.5-10  (Read 89585 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

rockmygypsysoul
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Joker of All Trades, Master of Nonsense

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #160 on: September 08, 2013 02:31:54 PM »

Wow, such awesome stuff!!  Shocked  The purse and journal are beautiful and those magnets are super cute and would definitely be a pick-me-up!  The nestlace is also super cool- I've never seen anything like that but I love it!

I've never even heard of this "listing" stuff but I am sold!!  The idea is awesome but your execution is flawless!  Of course, I hate papercrafting.  Of course I do.  Now trying to think of how to make something like that without using paper  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swapping up a storm here!  Totally open to personal swaps - I am always in need of awesome stuff Wink

Blog: www.alwaysbeenastor m.com
Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/alwaysbeenastorm
pinkleo
Crochet Moderator
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

~*HPC Headmistress*~

lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

« Reply #161 on: September 08, 2013 04:27:05 PM »

~*The following OWLs & NEWTs have been updated.  Students, please take a moment to look over your exams and make sure that they are correct.  Further, if you are PMing the Headmistress with a secret OWL or NEWT, please add a placeholder reply in the HPC (listing PMed OWL/NEWT and Exam Subject) to help her with updates.  (With Headmistress pinkleo receiving as many as 75-100 PMs a day, any & all help is greatly appreciated.)  Thank you and good luck!*~

@DragonChilde: Herbology OWL added
@Swimswamswum: Tranfiguration OWL added
@netchez: HoM OWL & CoMC NEWT added
@BadWolf314: Alchemy OWL added
@bookie0013: Charms OWL added
@Inselaeffchen: Transfiguration OWL added
@pottermouth: HoM OWL & Arithmancy NEWT added
@The Mad Quilter: Transfiguration OWL added
@WhistleFish: Transfiguration OWL added
@Abbee: Transfiguration OWL & Arithmancy NEWT added
@rockmygypsysoul: Charms OWL added

« Last Edit: September 09, 2013 05:58:34 AM by pinkleo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Nicajeanie
« Reply #162 on: September 08, 2013 08:00:46 PM »

Wasn't going to post tonight but found this little guy in the pool.

Sooooo

Class: Frog Choir
House: Hufflepuff
Project Name: Frog's View
Project Description: This is the little guys view of the sunset.
Project Picture:

Challenge: Bertie Botts - Cinnamon
Project Name: Snickerdoodle Muffins
Project Description: The dough is rolled in cinnamon sugar and my house smelled so good!
Project picture:
THIS ROCKS   Logged
WhistleFish
« Reply #163 on: September 08, 2013 08:34:40 PM »

@rockmygypsysoul: I hated papercrafting too until I started Project Life and I'm pretty much addicted now. I think I didn't give papercrafting a chance...I only really tried scrapbooking and I hated how I would spend HOURS on a layout that would feature like 2 pictures. They have digital PL too though! Check it out here: http://www.digitalprojectlife.com/ You get the same look but you don't have to leave your computer...except perhaps to print them out!

@Inselaeffchen:
Thank you! I think they do the list things in September and March. There is a free list of prompts from March 2011 somewhere on their website. I can't remember how to get to it.

@bookie0013
: I LOVE your necklace! So much color and texture! It's wonderful!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

midkiffsjoy
« Reply #164 on: September 08, 2013 08:54:32 PM »

Moonflame- Smiley  It gives my brain a chance to relax.  Lol Smiley  Soon I'll move on to cover sewing. (or doublers, or prefolds.  I'm planning on sewing some wool longies too.) Smiley  ooooowwwwww I LOVE your teeny tiny book!!!! O.O  Cheesy  It's AWESOME!!!! Cheesy

Bookie0013- What an INGENIOUS necklace!!! O.O Cheesy  Sorry to hear about that tree.  *cringe*  That purse finished NICELY!!!  Great job!!  Your book turned out very well too.  I LOVE sewing w/o a pattern!!!  Cheesy 

ale0050- I LOVE playing with resin!!  I learned it during the Summer semester.  I learned that if you hold fire over it, it releases the bubbles.  I also learned that it IS flammable if you hold the flame in one place too long.  Oops  *hee hee*  Cheesy  Your magnets look like they were a LOT of fun to make!!! Cheesy

WhistleFish- *HUGS*  Sorry things have been Sad lately.  Your lists look AMAZING!!!  O.O  (The older I get the more the concept of old age gets pushed back.  I remember when I was little and I thought 27 was old. Now I look back at 27 and think.... yup I was old at 27.  roflmbo)  What an ODD place to find a frog!!!  But WHAT a VIEW!!!! All ROUND and such.... *bending eyes to look at sunset* Smiley omg..... I can *smell* those muffins.....  *drool*

Pinkleo- Have we a Hufflepuff Headmistress, or is the search still on?  I would be willing to stand in if my fellow Hufflepuffs would promise to be gentle with me.  Smiley

Class/Challenge/House Pride: *S.P.E.W.*  Baby Wipes *S.P.E.W.*
Project Name: *S.P.E.W.* Baby Wipes *S.P.E.W.*
Project Page Link (if available):
Brief Description: And with this 6 baby wipes that makes a cool four dozen wipes total for my personal spew project of cloth diapers for two babies!!!!!  Cheesy  I know That 2 dozen each isn't really enough to cloth dipe a baby and that 4 dozen is more realistic, but it's a start.  Maybe I'll sew more wipes after I get everything else done.  Smiley 
Project Picture:

I apologize for the dirty cutting board.  I learned the hard way, many years ago, that spray adhesive dries and doesn't come off...  oops. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster.  Justifying my need for a craft room. Cheesy

Cheesy !!!!Let's go Hufflepuff Let's go!!!! Cheesy
pinkdelia
« Reply #165 on: September 08, 2013 10:25:50 PM »

Finally get to post my first project!!

Class/Challenge/House Pride: detention in the dungeons
House: hufflepuff
Project Name: Isabella's Firestone hat
Brief Description: I came across the pattern for this hat on pinterest and knew I had to make it for my 2yr old niece for christmas, we would watch Phineas and Ferb when I visited. I started it last week some time and it has been staring me in the face since i came home and took it out of my purse and put it on my bed (which is a bad habit of mine  Undecided) so since I had some free time to night I finished it
Project Picture:
where i left of

and a couple of the finished hat

THIS ROCKS   Logged
AnnoyingBigSister

EEVEE FOREVER!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 08, 2013 10:54:56 PM »

Class/Challenge/House Pride: Potions Class
Project Name: Chancey pencil topper  
Brief Description: Me-(runs into dungeon ) Professor Snape!  Professor Snape!   Professor Snape-  Katie, how many times have I told you DO NOT RUN IN THE DUNGEONS!! 20 POINTS FROM HUFFELPUFF! Me- PLEASE NO! I was in a hurry to get my project here on time!*pant*pant*  Professor Snape- (sigh) Ok. What is your project? Malfoy-*snicker*  Professor Snape- I heard that! 20 points from Slytherin!  Malfoy- Oh man! Me-  You said to make a cure. Well, I didnt.   Professor Snape-(In deadly low, calm voice)  What? Me- What I mean is, I conjured a  healer! Chancey, would you come in here please? Chancey-(comes in) Chancey Chancey! Professor Snape- It's, PINK. PINK I TELL YOU! PINK! Me- But it's a healer. Professor Snape- IT'S STILL PINK!.!             
So there you have it.  My Chancey pencil topper is made of clay and baked. And yes. It is very much, PINK.
Project Picture:                                                        

« Last Edit: September 09, 2013 12:43:23 AM by AnnoyingBigSister » THIS ROCKS   Logged
noodle-bug

equal parts love and evil laughter

« Reply #167 on: September 09, 2013 05:12:35 AM »

great frog's eye photography ;-)

that hat is cute too, i love the colour combo of mustard and orangey-red, very autumnal
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My 50 things in 2014 challenge!
I'm always up for swapping hexies or TM patches (or anything, really!) - PM me Cheesy
pinkleo
Crochet Moderator
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

~*HPC Headmistress*~

« Reply #168 on: September 09, 2013 05:59:53 AM »

@pinkdelia: Welcome to Hogwarts!  And what a fab hat! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkleo
Crochet Moderator
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

~*HPC Headmistress*~

« Reply #169 on: September 09, 2013 06:52:58 AM »

~*Congratulations jennieingram!*~
~*You are the first to earn the Study of Ancient Runes Badge!*~

To claim your badge, right click and save to your computer.  Then, you can do whatever you wish with it.  Ideas on how to show-off your badges: use it as an avatar, put it in your profile under Brief Bio, or create a pinterest board for all your badges. 

*Once revealed, a class badge can be found in the Badge Station.*

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 86 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
A Guide to Pageant Hair
Wild Hair Trends We Love From New York Fashion Week Fall 2011
Styling Ethnic Hair
Applying Toner to Ethnic Hair
How to Section Ethnic Hair for Coloring
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...