A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,083
Currently Running With Scissors:
501 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 86
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: CLOSED-HP Craftalong ~Fall Semester 2013~ End of Term Feast Dec.5-10  (Read 79278 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

rockmygypsysoul
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Joker of All Trades, Master of Nonsense

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #160 on: September 08, 2013 02:31:54 PM »

Wow, such awesome stuff!!  Shocked  The purse and journal are beautiful and those magnets are super cute and would definitely be a pick-me-up!  The nestlace is also super cool- I've never seen anything like that but I love it!

I've never even heard of this "listing" stuff but I am sold!!  The idea is awesome but your execution is flawless!  Of course, I hate papercrafting.  Of course I do.  Now trying to think of how to make something like that without using paper  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swapping up a storm here!  Totally open to personal swaps - I am always in need of awesome stuff Wink

Blog: www.alwaysbeenastor m.com
Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/alwaysbeenastorm
pinkleo
Crochet Moderator
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

~*HPC Headmistress*~

lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

« Reply #161 on: September 08, 2013 04:27:05 PM »

~*The following OWLs & NEWTs have been updated.  Students, please take a moment to look over your exams and make sure that they are correct.  Further, if you are PMing the Headmistress with a secret OWL or NEWT, please add a placeholder reply in the HPC (listing PMed OWL/NEWT and Exam Subject) to help her with updates.  (With Headmistress pinkleo receiving as many as 75-100 PMs a day, any & all help is greatly appreciated.)  Thank you and good luck!*~

@DragonChilde: Herbology OWL added
@Swimswamswum: Tranfiguration OWL added
@netchez: HoM OWL & CoMC NEWT added
@BadWolf314: Alchemy OWL added
@bookie0013: Charms OWL added
@Inselaeffchen: Transfiguration OWL added
@pottermouth: HoM OWL & Arithmancy NEWT added
@The Mad Quilter: Transfiguration OWL added
@WhistleFish: Transfiguration OWL added
@Abbee: Transfiguration OWL & Arithmancy NEWT added
@rockmygypsysoul: Charms OWL added

« Last Edit: September 09, 2013 05:58:34 AM by pinkleo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Nicajeanie
« Reply #162 on: September 08, 2013 08:00:46 PM »

Wasn't going to post tonight but found this little guy in the pool.

Sooooo

Class: Frog Choir
House: Hufflepuff
Project Name: Frog's View
Project Description: This is the little guys view of the sunset.
Project Picture:

Challenge: Bertie Botts - Cinnamon
Project Name: Snickerdoodle Muffins
Project Description: The dough is rolled in cinnamon sugar and my house smelled so good!
Project picture:
THIS ROCKS   Logged
WhistleFish
« Reply #163 on: September 08, 2013 08:34:40 PM »

@rockmygypsysoul: I hated papercrafting too until I started Project Life and I'm pretty much addicted now. I think I didn't give papercrafting a chance...I only really tried scrapbooking and I hated how I would spend HOURS on a layout that would feature like 2 pictures. They have digital PL too though! Check it out here: http://www.digitalprojectlife.com/ You get the same look but you don't have to leave your computer...except perhaps to print them out!

@Inselaeffchen:
Thank you! I think they do the list things in September and March. There is a free list of prompts from March 2011 somewhere on their website. I can't remember how to get to it.

@bookie0013
: I LOVE your necklace! So much color and texture! It's wonderful!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

midkiffsjoy
« Reply #164 on: September 08, 2013 08:54:32 PM »

Moonflame- Smiley  It gives my brain a chance to relax.  Lol Smiley  Soon I'll move on to cover sewing. (or doublers, or prefolds.  I'm planning on sewing some wool longies too.) Smiley  ooooowwwwww I LOVE your teeny tiny book!!!! O.O  Cheesy  It's AWESOME!!!! Cheesy

Bookie0013- What an INGENIOUS necklace!!! O.O Cheesy  Sorry to hear about that tree.  *cringe*  That purse finished NICELY!!!  Great job!!  Your book turned out very well too.  I LOVE sewing w/o a pattern!!!  Cheesy 

ale0050- I LOVE playing with resin!!  I learned it during the Summer semester.  I learned that if you hold fire over it, it releases the bubbles.  I also learned that it IS flammable if you hold the flame in one place too long.  Oops  *hee hee*  Cheesy  Your magnets look like they were a LOT of fun to make!!! Cheesy

WhistleFish- *HUGS*  Sorry things have been Sad lately.  Your lists look AMAZING!!!  O.O  (The older I get the more the concept of old age gets pushed back.  I remember when I was little and I thought 27 was old. Now I look back at 27 and think.... yup I was old at 27.  roflmbo)  What an ODD place to find a frog!!!  But WHAT a VIEW!!!! All ROUND and such.... *bending eyes to look at sunset* Smiley omg..... I can *smell* those muffins.....  *drool*

Pinkleo- Have we a Hufflepuff Headmistress, or is the search still on?  I would be willing to stand in if my fellow Hufflepuffs would promise to be gentle with me.  Smiley

Class/Challenge/House Pride: *S.P.E.W.*  Baby Wipes *S.P.E.W.*
Project Name: *S.P.E.W.* Baby Wipes *S.P.E.W.*
Project Page Link (if available):
Brief Description: And with this 6 baby wipes that makes a cool four dozen wipes total for my personal spew project of cloth diapers for two babies!!!!!  Cheesy  I know That 2 dozen each isn't really enough to cloth dipe a baby and that 4 dozen is more realistic, but it's a start.  Maybe I'll sew more wipes after I get everything else done.  Smiley 
Project Picture:

I apologize for the dirty cutting board.  I learned the hard way, many years ago, that spray adhesive dries and doesn't come off...  oops. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster.  Justifying my need for a craft room. Cheesy

Cheesy !!!!Let's go Hufflepuff Let's go!!!! Cheesy
pinkdelia
« Reply #165 on: September 08, 2013 10:25:50 PM »

Finally get to post my first project!!

Class/Challenge/House Pride: detention in the dungeons
House: hufflepuff
Project Name: Isabella's Firestone hat
Brief Description: I came across the pattern for this hat on pinterest and knew I had to make it for my 2yr old niece for christmas, we would watch Phineas and Ferb when I visited. I started it last week some time and it has been staring me in the face since i came home and took it out of my purse and put it on my bed (which is a bad habit of mine  Undecided) so since I had some free time to night I finished it
Project Picture:
where i left of

and a couple of the finished hat

THIS ROCKS   Logged
AnnoyingBigSister

EEVEE FOREVER!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 08, 2013 10:54:56 PM »

Class/Challenge/House Pride: Potions Class
Project Name: Chancey pencil topper  
Brief Description: Me-(runs into dungeon ) Professor Snape!  Professor Snape!   Professor Snape-  Katie, how many times have I told you DO NOT RUN IN THE DUNGEONS!! 20 POINTS FROM HUFFELPUFF! Me- PLEASE NO! I was in a hurry to get my project here on time!*pant*pant*  Professor Snape- (sigh) Ok. What is your project? Malfoy-*snicker*  Professor Snape- I heard that! 20 points from Slytherin!  Malfoy- Oh man! Me-  You said to make a cure. Well, I didnt.   Professor Snape-(In deadly low, calm voice)  What? Me- What I mean is, I conjured a  healer! Chancey, would you come in here please? Chancey-(comes in) Chancey Chancey! Professor Snape- It's, PINK. PINK I TELL YOU! PINK! Me- But it's a healer. Professor Snape- IT'S STILL PINK!.!             
So there you have it.  My Chancey pencil topper is made of clay and baked. And yes. It is very much, PINK.
Project Picture:                                                        

« Last Edit: September 09, 2013 12:43:23 AM by AnnoyingBigSister » THIS ROCKS   Logged
noodle-bug

equal parts love and evil laughter

« Reply #167 on: September 09, 2013 05:12:35 AM »

great frog's eye photography ;-)

that hat is cute too, i love the colour combo of mustard and orangey-red, very autumnal
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My 50 things in 2014 challenge!
I'm always up for swapping hexies or TM patches (or anything, really!) - PM me Cheesy
pinkleo
Crochet Moderator
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

~*HPC Headmistress*~

« Reply #168 on: September 09, 2013 05:59:53 AM »

@pinkdelia: Welcome to Hogwarts!  And what a fab hat! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkleo
Crochet Moderator
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

~*HPC Headmistress*~

« Reply #169 on: September 09, 2013 06:52:58 AM »

~*Congratulations jennieingram!*~
~*You are the first to earn the Study of Ancient Runes Badge!*~

To claim your badge, right click and save to your computer.  Then, you can do whatever you wish with it.  Ideas on how to show-off your badges: use it as an avatar, put it in your profile under Brief Bio, or create a pinterest board for all your badges. 

*Once revealed, a class badge can be found in the Badge Station.*

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 86 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Knit Homemade Socks with a Loom Part 4/30
How to Knit Homemade Socks with a Loom Part 23/30
How to Knit Homemade Socks with a Loom Part 27/30
How to Knit Homemade Socks with a Loom Part 24/30
How to Knit Homemade Socks with a Loom Part 28/30
Latest Blog Articles
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects
Spotlight On: Amigurumi

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...