A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 298,054
Currently Running With Scissors:
720 Guests and 39 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Holiday List Swap Discussion and Gallery Round 10 - 12  (Read 33429 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mama24boyz
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

AND1GIRL!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #450 on: December 25, 2013 07:21:43 AM »

Merry christmas everyone!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #451 on: December 25, 2013 01:32:45 PM »

Merry Christmas!!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #452 on: December 25, 2013 04:34:12 PM »

I just want to let all the lovely ladies that helped me with my xmas presents this year that they went over so well!! Thanks so much for all your help  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Watsonc7

« Reply #453 on: December 27, 2013 01:16:16 PM »

***im so sorry if this is a crazy long post...I keep adding to it as I go back through the gifts and now I'm committed to finishing the gift "thanks"!**

I hope everyone had a blast this Christmas, we sure did!  I'll be taking stuff down and cleaning for at least the next week, uggg but it's totally worth it.

Texscrapper made my 2 baby nieces adorable appliqu shirt/onesie.  One of them will be mailed out late since they are out of town, but my youngest baby niece looks ahhhh-dorable in her personalized onesie, her momma loved it!  

Crazyda79 made my lil sis a little Dave Matthews art quilt with the lyrics of her fav song.  My sis opened it, squealed, snuggled it and then looked a little confused and asked me "but what exactly is it?"   Hahaha She now knows what a craftster art quilt is, which is good since she calls herself my "creative director" because I usually run my crafting projects by her first.  It is definitely one of a kind and she was thrilled!
She also made my super smart nephew a fabric chess set which he thought was "so cool!" And my nieces Camp Rock coolness, which they haven't received yet, but again, I know they will flip!

Rockmygypsysoul made my nieces a barrette holder and tons of hair accessories...they haven't gotten it yet, but it fits them perfectly so no doubt they will go crazy

Momof2 made me adorable wooden houses, which I kept, and some snowball surprises, which I shared with my daughter and nephews.  Those snowballs were a hilarious hit...the kids were covered in tattoos and mustaches instantly, definitely making those again next year!

SheepBlue made my older sis a Mexican burning heart hoopla which she should receive any day now, but my little sis (and "creative director") saw a pic of it and freaked, she said it fit our older sis to a T, I totally agree, I'm sure she's going to spasm over it!

Catiyana made my cousin a heartbeat necklace, but I haven't sent if off just yet, I still have some sewing to finish for her before I mail it out, but I have no doubt my cousin will adore it!

Grabacoffee and Lo{ve} made my grandmas mug rugs which they totally loved! I had to explain to one of them what a mug rug is and she thought it was hilarious lol thanks for making two of my favorite women laugh!

Ladybugs made 2 coffee mugrugs, I kept one and gave the other to my coffee freak of a MIL.  I had to explain what a mug rug was again, and she thought it was the coolest EVER, and loved the beaded edge!

Momof2! Made me 2 fort kits which I gave to my daughter and nephew and were a HUGE hit!  My nephew instantly dragged me to his playroom to help him build a fort...later his other girl cousin came over and the girls "decorated" the inside of his fort so much that he couldn't fit inside anymore, only the girls and their stuff....ahhhhh girls.  He gets it all to himself now Smiley

Discoqueenhighness made a car trash bag with vinyl insert which I sent it to my MawMaw who is that woman who will immediately clean out your car before she gets into (she hates riding in my car lol) it so now she has a prettier way to store her car trash without being crazy OCD.

And finally, mama24boyz made me tons of stuff
1. MLP taxidermy, which I let my daughter open Christmas Eve and just as I suspected she screamed (her screams are like fire truck alarms!). We will be hanging those tomorrow
2. Hooded kitty cowl and lion scoodie which my nieces haven't received just yet but I can already picture their faces!
3. Alligator scarf for my nephew who worked it riiiiight!  I almost didn't give it up and my little sis almost didn't want to give it to my nephew, we are a bit ashamed of ourselves
4. And finally, a crazy soft and adorable kitty scoodie and a perfect Rainbow Dash tote....they both went to my daughter, she would have it no other way!  We all know mama24boyz can crochet some serious cuteness, but she needs to give herself more credit for sewing because the stitching on the Rainbow Dash is perfect!  I'm horrible at hand sewing, I'll have to study the stitch she did and practice it for sure.  That was an awesome package to arrive home to after a long drive, my daughter went from super grouch to.....

Thank you so much ladies, I can't gush enough!  I hope I didn't forget anyone, it's been a long day!  If I didn't name you then it's because I kept what you made me for myself (don't judge me).  
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013 01:39:26 PM by Watsonc7 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love love personal swaps.  Check out my pinterest for things I've made and things I want
http://pinterest.com/watsonc7/
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #454 on: December 27, 2013 07:15:31 PM »

Yay!!! I. So happy everyone's gifts went over so well! Mine were a huge hit too!   I have a bit of a pic upload coming right now too. Before christmas I got an adorable scarf from lydiaharper. My pics of it are horrible, it's black with bows all over it. Please if you have pics post them Lydia!

And watsonc7 sent a huge spoiler package just like she always does! She claimed for minecraft gifts for Ethan. It was perfect because Liam and Aidan are the real mc junkies but Ethan likes it too and gets a little emotional when they get mc goodies and he doesn't so I wanted a package of it just for hi and wow did she deliver!  He got his ow backpack

With a creeper book

A TON of minecraft magnets. These are like $20 for HALF this amount. There are ALOT!

An enderman pencil case

And each one of the boys got their own personalized cups!

And Averia sent me some goodies too! The twins and quenton got snowball surprises.

And 4 snowman chocolates
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Watsonc7

« Reply #455 on: December 27, 2013 07:56:26 PM »

My daughter hasn't stopped drinking out of her creeper cup and after a few hand washes it's still holding up, so fingers crossed.  I'm a vinyl newbie so hopefully it'll stay on there for a long time.

Those snowman chocolate bars are cracking me up!  So cute, I'll have to remember to put those on my list for next year
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love love personal swaps.  Check out my pinterest for things I've made and things I want
http://pinterest.com/watsonc7/
Averia

Floppsy

View Profile
« Reply #456 on: December 29, 2013 01:18:40 PM »

Aunty.hela sent me a beautiful batch of Blue and White Christmas ornaments! They are all beautiful, but the tree is extra special to me with all the pretty beading on it. I love them!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #457 on: January 03, 2014 10:23:28 AM »

Well, it looks like we'll be needing one more angel.  I'm waiting til tonight so hopefully I hear something otherwise I'll be looking for one
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy
Pinterest
Grab a coffee

« Reply #458 on: January 11, 2014 10:41:00 AM »

Hello Guys,

I've got an awesome package from mama24boyz (Melanie), she claimed me for 'something from my pinterest site'.

The pattern is exactly the same what I've pinned, and she made it in brown (simply my style!). Here are the details:

I love it, already using it! Smiley) Thanks a lot, Melanie! This was simply perfect choice for me Smiley)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #459 on: January 11, 2014 01:02:23 PM »

What a lovely cowl!  I love the texture and the color...it looks fabulous on you as well!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Duct Tape Holiday Wallet
How to Make a Duct Tape Holiday Ornament
How to Crochet a Circle
How to Criss Cross Crochet
How to Crochet Granny Squares
Latest Blog Articles
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup
@Home This Weekend: Create a Spooky Yard

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...