A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,080
Currently Running With Scissors:
617 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 47
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Holiday List Swap Discussion and Gallery Round 10 - 12  (Read 28636 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Watsonc7
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #410 on: December 07, 2013 06:40:43 AM »

I'm going though my pics today to wrap up claims and thought I'd post the claims that I made for others, who haven't had a chance to post pics yet Smiley

In OHLS 12 I made crazyda79 a lap blanket for her MIL while she's at dialysis.  I made the back a super soft grey fur type material and did my main quilt technique, the strip lol, for the top.  I think it turned out awesome, and it's definitely snuggly which was important to me

I also claimed crazyda79 for a dino hat, fabric ball and sketchbook.  The sketchbook was my least fav thing, It was my first attempt at altering a store bought one and I totally need more practice.  I loved the dino hat, it cracked me up. 

I know momof2! is computer-less at the moment, so here are pics of the claims I sent her.
I sent her geocaching stuff for her BIL (If you've never heard of geocaching look it up, it is insanely fun!).  I sent a green ball that could be used as an actual "cache" filled with craziness that you would normally find in a geocache, garbage pail kid cards, glow sand, lots of junk, some useful and fun though...we usually put handwarmers and chapstick, etc in caches in the wintertime and I always try to put bandaids in caches we find because my daughter fell and scraped her knee on the way to one and when we found it, it had bandaids in it, perfect.  I also made some matchbook notebooks and printed out some emergency cache logs to replace any wet ones he might come across.  The Travel Human shirt cracked me up!

Her daughter's pinterest board had a book mark quote on it (Hobbit right?) so I attempted a fabric book mark for her and then went crazy making lots more, scrapbusting blast.  I also threw in some keychain wallets which were so frickin adorable I need to make tons more of those

ok, I think that's it....house is clean and I can relax now Smiley  I had a blast making everything
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love love personal swaps.  Check out my pinterest for things I've made and things I want
http://pinterest.com/watsonc7/
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #411 on: December 07, 2013 06:50:02 AM »

I love everything you make Watson! I really do and a quilt?!? I am jealous!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Modern Peeps Family by Lana

« Reply #412 on: December 07, 2013 06:54:52 AM »

Love your sewn goodies WatsonC!  We should meet up sometime w/Averia, Ptarmic wumpus, and Freestyle.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....if you want to do a personal swap for some fantastic jewelry PM me.  I have been working on some very cool pieces for my fairs. Smiley
my etsy
Live aloha
catiyana
« Reply #413 on: December 07, 2013 08:11:27 AM »

So happy you liked the stuff. My husband was calling me weird about the box, but I thought it was a cute idea. The keychain is shrinky dink, and the nyan grumpy is polymer clay.

On the nyan grumpy my husband tried to suggest other ideas for a necklace but then realized my idea was cuter. The wire necklace, I am actually making 2 SILs the same necklaces they are both nurses too.

So happy you loved them. Thanks for posting pics too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #414 on: December 07, 2013 09:04:33 AM »

Love your sewn goodies WatsonC!  We should meet up sometime w/Averia, Ptarmic wumpus, and Freestyle.  Smiley

I am so jealous.....I wanna come!!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
Watsonc7

« Reply #415 on: December 07, 2013 09:49:20 AM »

Are my pictures wonky-stretched or is it just my computer? Weird
Thanks y'all, there's a whole pile of talent in this swap, I'm in good company for sure
Ooooh more Maryland craftsters!?  Heck ya, we will definitely have to meet up sometime after all the holiday craziness is over!
I am so glad I found Craftster (my husband probably isn't though, but he's a good little boy and keeps his thoughts to himself).  I love seeing what everyone comes up with and I have a blast making stuff for people and getting into new crafts.  I'm addicted, it's official
Cat, I'm glad you went with your gut, the box idea is awesome...I think it would make an crazy fun swap on it own Smiley. My daughter wore the necklace this morning while we ran some errands, she's definitely a fan of yours. I actually got shrinky dink stuff to try out on my daughters hilarious drawings, I just haven't done it yet...now that I've seen what you can do with them I'm more excited to try it out
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013 09:50:40 AM by Watsonc7 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love love personal swaps.  Check out my pinterest for things I've made and things I want
http://pinterest.com/watsonc7/
LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #416 on: December 07, 2013 10:54:30 AM »

Me too!  Matter of fact, I just crocheted up the last of some hand spun yarn that I received from a swap with Freestyle what feels like a million years ago!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #417 on: December 07, 2013 01:58:00 PM »

I received from crazyda79 earlier this week! She sent along a fun printed shirt for my SIL and a hilarious cabin sign for my friend!!

I also received another package from lydiaharper a while ago but got so excited about gifting it to my MIL that I tucked it away for wrapping and forgot to get a picture - voila! Mt Dew jelly!! I can't wait to see her reaction haha.

Thanks so much ladies! I know these thoughtfully made gifts are going to delight their recipients!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Momof2!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #418 on: December 07, 2013 05:46:32 PM »

Thank you so much for posting the pictures Watsonc7! I love everything. Those wallets are so adorable that I don't want to give them up. I think I'll keep one for myself.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I need peg people for my daughter. Personal swap anyone?
lydiaharper
« Reply #419 on: December 08, 2013 09:56:18 AM »

Its taken me WAY too long, but here are the awesome TMNT masks that Watsonc7 sent me.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 47 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Mixed Fruit and Organic Yogurt Popsicle Recipe
How to Make Orange Marshmallows
Blueberry Pie Recipe
Rhubarb and Ginger Cobbler Recipe
Fresh Peach Crumble Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects
Spotlight On: Amigurumi

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...