A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,729
Currently Running With Scissors:
668 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 47
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Holiday List Swap Discussion and Gallery Round 10 - 12  (Read 32305 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sheepBlue
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #400 on: November 30, 2013 06:55:21 PM »

SheepBlue, I just wanted to tell you not to worry about not getting claimed. I am anxiously waiting for about another hour so I can close round 12 and then you will be first for round 13 and I can claim you!  Grin. I'm full right now  Wink

Sounds good  Smiley I've spent the last 2 hours trying to brainstorm more ideas for xmas gifts. Pesky guys are so hard to get good gifts for..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #401 on: December 01, 2013 06:00:36 AM »

Hey guys, just putting a friendly reminder on how to keep i touchstone! Please let me know when you send, receive, are going to be late or even if you just have a question.  Thanks guys!!!!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
cloud_berry

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #402 on: December 02, 2013 06:15:43 PM »

Okay here are the lovely items that Watson sent me!!

She claimed me twice for paper bows, lanyards, and initial keychains Smiley

I already put the L initial on my car keys... oopsie keeping that one!

Just look at this huge pile of bows!!

I loooove these ones with the green centers Smiley

And a nice big white flower, reminds me of a peony!

She threw in some extras -- plantable gift tags! how cool!

And three lanyards!

I'm definitely going to keep the black one and white one, and maybe even the blue one!

Thanks again! Great gifts! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Averia

Floppsy

View Profile
« Reply #403 on: December 03, 2013 08:15:28 AM »

Hey Mama - Those snowmen chocolates are so quick and easy to make once you get the measurements down. Thanks for putting them on your list! All my kids' teachers are getting them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #404 on: December 03, 2013 09:22:23 AM »

Oh cool! And they're so cute!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Momof2!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #405 on: December 05, 2013 04:24:46 PM »

I'm sorry that I still haven't posted all of my pictures. I did get a new computer on black Friday but I have been so busy, I haven't even taken it out of the box.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Watsonc7

« Reply #406 on: December 06, 2013 09:18:38 PM »

I have gotten some awesome mail in the last dew days woop woop

First, mama24boyz claimed me twice
For the first claim she made my daughter and I hooded cowls (yup, two!!).  The yarn colors are PERFECT. My daughter gets the flippin adorable white kitty and I get the darker cowl.  I waited a few days to try to get better pics and maybe action shots, but the weather and my daughter weren't cooperating, I'm determined to keep her goodies a surprise. But mine totally fits and is going to be warrrrrm!

Check out these cool wooden buttons eeeeeeee!

Mama24boyz also claimed me for a Rainbow Dash MLP taxidermy head and guess what she did....yup, sent an extra.  I really think she has issues with odd numbers.  Rainbow Dash is so hilarious and cute, then I saw Twilight Sparkle's head in the box and almost fell over.  These had to have taken some time to make, they are so adorable.  Again, sorry about pic quality...I am literally hiding them upon a dining room chair snapping pics while my daughter is in the living room (it's the only house with a bit of light in it, nasty weather). My daughter is going to freak out, I'll have to warn the neighbors. The eyes, the hair, the stands...everything is so perfect.  I keep looking at them and man they make me laugh every time

Mama24boys you keep spoiling me and I love every single bit of it, you are awesome!

Next I got a really fun claim from Catiyana.  I read her letter first, which (confession) I rarely do..I'm juvenile like that, and she said something about a box for things that make me smile.  I don't know why I was surprised that it actually made me smile lol!  The mouth reminded me of Rocky Horror Picture Show, red lips with black and white...love it

So I opened the box and she was right...it definitely made me laugh.   GRUMPYYYYYY.  The bead Grumpy head was a surprise and so awesome!  My daughter is insisting we get those perler beads so she can make stuff now.  Catiyana also made me a wire heartbeat necklace for my RN cousin who is going to flip for this, I'm so excited to give it to her!  Also, there is a plastic (is it shrinky dinks?) grumpy cat which I immediately thought to put on my keychain, he's so adorable.  And finally she made a flying grumpy necklace (is it clay?)...my daughter snatched this up so fast, wow. She had it around her neck before she could say "mine!"  She loves Nyan cat so she has claimed this as her Grumpy Nyan Smiley. As soon as her hands were free my daughter tried to grab up the smile box but I threatened to cut her and we decided to share it for all the lil things that make us smile.  I already have ideas of what else to put in it.  I might actually make some of those as gifts, the idea of a box of stuff that makes you smile is awesome!
Thanks so much Catiyana, we love it all!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love love personal swaps.  Check out my pinterest for things I've made and things I want
http://pinterest.com/watsonc7/
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #407 on: December 06, 2013 09:25:50 PM »

I'm so glad you like it all Watson!  And I meant to tell you, I love those buttons and thought they'd be perfect for the cowls. I got them in a MYB swap from jtlhmmwabodf. I'm going to have to do a swap with her for more!!  And the awesome embroidered eyes on the mlp heads were from dfabbric.  I just thought too, I totally forgot to put the hanging thingys on the back of the plaques!!! I'm sorry!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy
Pinterest
Watsonc7

« Reply #408 on: December 07, 2013 05:37:49 AM »

I was going to ask you about the eyes, I should totally put them on my supply wish list, tons of stuff I could do with MLP eyes Smiley
No worries about the plaques, I have a package of the hangies already Smiley
I can't wait to see my daughter open these!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love love personal swaps.  Check out my pinterest for things I've made and things I want
http://pinterest.com/watsonc7/
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #409 on: December 07, 2013 05:55:48 AM »

Awesome goodies!!  I esp love the initial keychains and the MLP heads.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 47 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Brow Makeover With Kelley Baker: Get The J Lo Arch
Top Makeup Tips For The Mother Of The Bride
How To Get Fuller Looking Lips
The Perfect 60s Cat-Eye in 30 Seconds
Makeup & Go: Weekend Getaway
Latest Blog Articles
October 2, 2014 Featured Projects
Spotlight on: Washi Tape
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...