A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 300,897
Currently Running With Scissors:
458 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 47
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Holiday List Swap Discussion and Gallery Round 10 - 12  (Read 35523 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

cloud_berry
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #390 on: November 30, 2013 07:27:33 AM »

I received from Watson yesterday! As usual, she went above and beyond !!! Thank you!

Pictures coming soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mama24boyz
« Reply #391 on: November 30, 2013 07:56:41 AM »

Ok guys, you asked for it! Round 13 of the Ongoing Gift Swap is up!!

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=429351.0#axzz2m8yuo5p7
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
Watsonc7

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #392 on: November 30, 2013 08:19:29 AM »

Yeeeeee  You're the best mama, thanks!   I need to try to revamp my list soon, so excited!
I received a claim from SheepBlue for Mexican art for my big sis and she hooked me up!  I can't believe my sis got a hoopla before me  Cry  She's going to love this colorful thing!

SheepBlue also sent an original print that is so cool.  I also took a pic of the notecard she sent because it cracked me up (and honestly that's the cutest ugly sweater I've ever seen)

Thanks SheepBlue, love it all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love love personal swaps.  Check out my pinterest for things I've made and things I want
http://pinterest.com/watsonc7/
mama24boyz
« Reply #393 on: November 30, 2013 08:20:57 AM »

Wow! That hoop is beautiful sheepBlue!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
mama24boyz
« Reply #394 on: November 30, 2013 08:44:16 AM »

Ok I'm here to post my awfully late but awesome pics!!

I got an absolutely adorable Dino tangy for madden from texscrapper and a hello kitty wristlets that I know Haley will love! (Aunty.hela don't look!)

Next underthemountain as usual totally spoiled me! She sent a bunch of felt masks and moustaches for Ethan that I KNOW he will adore!

Then she made me FOUR anchor bracelets! Too cute!

And she made an extra, no not a little extra, she made the ballerina charm bracelet for Natalie!! I've wanted this forever and she even got her favourite colour green!!

Thennnn, I got a package from guacaMolly. She sent Daysie 2 cute headbands and some play tea. I didn't open the tea bags, they're wrapped so cute. I know Daysie will love these

She also sent Haley some pinup inspired hair bands. The red and white one is awesome! It ties, but she put in an elastic so it won't fall!! Genius!

Annndddd, she sent Daysie an absolutely adorable shirt!! I have to apologize for this one.......

See that cute little hand?? Ya, that's daysies, I tried to tell her it wasn't hers, but she's grabbing all excited saying that's my shirt!!! So she is wearing it right now running around pulling the ribbons and saying I love this one and I love this one. Lol, too cute and I'd get a pic if she would sit still for a second. So I am sorry but apparently it's not making it under the tree.  Grin

Thanks guys!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy
Pinterest
stillatthetop
« Reply #395 on: November 30, 2013 09:01:08 AM »

Very cute story mama24boyz. I love the little hand! And your rendition on how things are playing out. It is so fun on here getting to be a part of your worlds. I can just hear her little voice...and I like this, and I like this, and that.
Too cute. Glad we can all share, and share with others, too. texscrapper spoiled you! Lucky girl. Your family looks like it is in for a fun holiday.  Cheesy

~T
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wanting 6" x 6" I spy panels. For a quilt like this:
http://www.grammasbabystuff.com/I_Spy_-_Hill_3_Finished_Smaller.jpg
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson.
http://www.pinterest.com/topofthehill298/
guacaMolly
« Reply #396 on: November 30, 2013 05:29:09 PM »

Yay!  Cheesy I am sooo glad that Daysie loves the shirt-- that was so much fun! The great thing about swaps is you don't have to feel guilty spoiling your people by letting them have 'presents' early.

The jellies and jams from Momof2 got broken out on Thanksgiving-- and they were LOVED so much, that all I have left unopened in the cupboard is the two blueberry.... at least there will still be a little surprise for Christmas stockings! My mom loves Apple Butter (so do I!) so one of those went home with her, and I have the other one on crackers as we speak... my dad has annihilated the Spiced Pear Jam, we already helped him finish one and I sent the other one home with him! 

This swap has been GREAT, and I'm so glad there's another round! I'm headed over to join. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rockmygypsysoul

Joker of All Trades, Master of Nonsense

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #397 on: November 30, 2013 05:58:41 PM »

Okay, so my MIL had her birthday this week and 2/3 of my siblings came for Thanksgiving and won't be able to come back for Christmas so all the nieces and nephews got to open their presents early and it was AWESOME!!!

Seriously, between this and OWS and SSS, I had the most successful gift giving for the kids I've ever had and it was all because of you awesome, awesome crafters!!  It is SO hard with these kids - they always have games systems and iphones and ipads and DSs and so on and so forth, so it's always hard to get them interested in something that isn't electronic but this year WE DID IT  Grin

My MIL received a minky infinity scarf from GlassKicker and my nephew Jacob an airbrushed tee shirt from jo_mama, both through the Sweat Shoppe Swap.  My MIL is super passive-aggressive and on one hand I want to not care what we give her since, well, she's...unpleasant.  But on the other hand, I still want to please her just to prove I can since it's such a battle.  Anyway, she LOVED it and hasn't stopped raving about it all week!

My nephew Jacob - as soon as he saw his shirt - hugged me  Shocked  This kid is 7 and I'm not altogether sure he knew I existed before now.  You talk to him, he ignores you completely and goes about his business.  The last gift I gave him, when he opened it he went "Where's my Wii game?"  He hugged me, put on his shirt, and wore it all the next day, too.

Alexis, 13, received her black and hot pink knitted finger-less gloves/arm warmers from Mama24Boys and it took her a second to figure them out and then she was really happy and thought they were super-cool!  She's polite enough to pretend like that anyway, but her mom told me the next day that she asked her and Alexis really was excited about them (and my sister most definitely would NOT say that if it wasn't true, so score!!

Patrick, 9, got his awesome shark pencil case (also from Mama24Boys) and he really liked it.  He's a tough one, too, (mostly because he's kind of a brat), but he thought it was pretty cool to be able to take it to school to keep his supplies in.

Audrey, 11, got one of the scarves LadybugsAndBumblebees sent me and (to quote her) OMG!  I wasn't 100% sure how she'd feel (since it's a scarf and she's 11) but she loved the colors so much and loved that it was long and pranced around in it all night (she's kind of a goofy kid, lol) and she was really excited that it will match her Aunt Ingrid's scarf (since LadybugsAndBumblebees sent two from the same yarn).  Aunt Ingrid just became a part of the family this year and everyone loves her so Audrey was really excited to have a matching scarf with her!  (Though Ingrid won't get it until Christmas)

That's it for kiddos that got swap stuff for Christmas - there's plenty more for adults in the family!  But seriously, you guys made Auntie Jo cool again!  Wink Cheesy  Thank you all so, so much!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swapping up a storm here!  Totally open to personal swaps - I am always in need of awesome stuff Wink

Blog: www.alwaysbeenastorm.com
Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/alwaysbeenastorm
mama24boyz
« Reply #398 on: November 30, 2013 06:20:38 PM »

GuacaMolly and rockmygypsysoul, thank you for sharing the gift-giving with us!!  It's so awesome to hear that all of our hard work is really loved!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy
Pinterest
mama24boyz
« Reply #399 on: November 30, 2013 06:52:56 PM »

SheepBlue, I just wanted to tell you not to worry about not getting claimed. I am anxiously waiting for about another hour so I can close round 12 and then you will be first for round 13 and I can claim you!  Grin. I'm full right now  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy
Pinterest
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 47 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Lance Price Talks About When Power Lies
Allison Leotta Talks About Law of Attraction
Maurice Hamilton Talks About Chequered Conflict
Davy Rothbart Talks About Requiem for a Paper Bag
Meet Photojournalist Kevin Rivoli
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...