A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 300,901
Currently Running With Scissors:
489 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 47
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Holiday List Swap Discussion and Gallery Round 10 - 12  (Read 35540 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

crazyda79
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #310 on: November 02, 2013 11:28:35 AM »

YAY!  I got my booty in gear and knocked out that felt food!  Sending out today, no longer late Smiley  Gonna do some work on my other claims today and then feel more confident in being able to claim for this round Smiley  I'm so excited to claim again.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
50 projects in 2014 my list on page 54
131/50 swaps
97/50 friends/family
228/50 total
Momof2!
« Reply #311 on: November 02, 2013 01:09:28 PM »

I have some soap that was supposed to go out today. The newest batch is still a little softer than I am comfortable with sending. I am going to have to let it sit until Monday to harden a bit more. All of my claims will be going out that same day. Smiley
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013 08:13:30 AM by Momof2! » THIS ROCKS   Logged
cloud_berry

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #312 on: November 03, 2013 07:53:23 AM »

I received from texscrapper on Friday! She sent a lovely set of kitchen towels with pretty yellow fabric accents. Thank you!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #313 on: November 03, 2013 08:59:49 AM »

I have some soap that was supposed to go out today. The newest batch is still a little softer than I am comfortable with sending. I am going to have to let it sit until Monday to harden a bit more. All of my claims will be going out that same day. Smiley

No worries sending later Momof2.  I'd rather have it right than fast.  I'm sending a little late as well.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

guacaMolly
« Reply #314 on: November 03, 2013 09:11:46 AM »

Hey guys, just wanted to check in from round 11-- hopefully I can get caught up on reading later today, but I'm still here and working on my claim!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Disco Queen Highness
« Reply #315 on: November 03, 2013 12:38:42 PM »

I'm back in the land of the swapping active and no longer obsessing over testing for my black belt in karate. I'm happy to say that both of my girls ages 13 and 15 and their 40 year old mom have now earned our black belts. YAY! My husband jokes about having his ninja squad to protect him, instead of the normal gender role of the great male protector.  Wink He thinks it'll throw any would-be attacker for a loop. That goal checked off of the to-do list means that I can get my claims in the mail and post the pics of my latest fantastic cowl. It also means I can start eating and cooking and breathing instead of being a ginormous bundle of nerves. Ah, to breathe again. Again, to my partners, Watsonc7 and LadybugsandBumblebees, sorry to be getting your claims in the mail late. They are ready to go, though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'd love to do a personal swap for this knit Death Flake hat

Wists
Etsy
mama24boyz
« Reply #316 on: November 03, 2013 03:56:07 PM »

Congratulations on the black belts! That's awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
Momof2!
« Reply #317 on: November 04, 2013 11:03:46 AM »

Congrats on the black belts. That is quite an accomplishment!

I am sending 2 of my 3 outstanding claims from round 11 today. I'm done with the 3rd, but it needs to sit a couple more days before I can send it. I'm ready to start claiming in round 12! I'm pretty happy with how everything is turning out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mama24boyz
« Reply #318 on: November 04, 2013 07:38:29 PM »

Well there you all are!!!! Lol. About 5 claims in 30 minutes! Keep going! Im so envious, gotta get working on my late claims fom last round so that I can claim again! All the sick kiddies are sleeping!  As long as I don't get it we're all good!  (I apparently like exclamation marks too much  Wink)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013 08:21:32 PM by mama24boyz » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
mama24boyz
« Reply #319 on: November 04, 2013 08:24:10 PM »

OMG!!!!  Ugh!! I was cleaning up my folders in my pm sand I have all my OHLS pms in a OHLS folder. I did not touch this folder!!! I deleted a different folder altogether and somehow the folder is there but it's empty!!!!!  OMG!!! Can you guys do me a huge huge huge favour and resend your questionnaires? I am so sorry, I don't know what happened. I had like 20 pages of OHLS pms and they are all GONE! I can search for them, some show up but I can't click on them at all.  Please help me out you guys? Sorry
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013 08:24:33 PM by mama24boyz » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy
Pinterest
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 47 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Flat Iron Black Hair
How to French Braid
How to Style Hair with Wax
How to Use a Hair Diffuser
How to Fishtail Braid
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...