A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 302,606
Currently Running With Scissors:
511 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 47
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Holiday List Swap Discussion and Gallery Round 10 - 12  (Read 30574 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

cloud_berry
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #270 on: October 27, 2013 11:02:33 AM »

I just filled up my claim spots again! Maybe I can get one more out before the end of the month so I can make a total of 5 claims for October.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Momof2!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #271 on: October 28, 2013 06:54:49 AM »

I spent most of yesterday making some jams and such. Today I will work on soaps.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I need peg people for my daughter. Personal swap anyone?
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #272 on: October 28, 2013 07:16:16 AM »

Yummy!! Btw, I looked it up and they are allowed from USA to Canada  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

This Shall Be For Music

« Reply #273 on: October 28, 2013 07:25:03 AM »

I spent most of yesterday making some jams and such. Today I will work on soaps.

Mmm, soaps!  Smiley  Thanks again Momof2 so much for making some for my sis!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: October 29, 2013 04:30:54 PM »

I cannot post photos, so please read this and then close your eyes and try to imagine the beauty of the items I have described!  Wink

underthemountain claimed me for a ruffled scarf.  That in and of itself, is enough for this swap.  The scarf she sent is ruffled, lacy, and in a combo of purple/lavender/grey that is just so beautiful!  I will be wearing it tomorrow to work.

BUT, she ALSO SENT me a exquisite necklace that is a variation of one I have on my Pinterest.  It is a silver tree branch with leaves, thru which goes a silver chain with a silver bird on the end!  (Lariat style, I think?)  I love it!  I wore it to work today and got a lot of compliments on it.

AND, she ALSO SENT me one of HER famous 'Tree of Life' pendants on a silver necklace!  I think that the stones she used in it are garnet-my birthstone!  If they are not garnet, they are that color, which is great!  I will be wearing that necklace tomorrow!  Cheesy

Thank you so very much underthemountain!  Your talent and generosity has put a smile on my face!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

This Shall Be For Music

« Reply #275 on: October 29, 2013 04:39:48 PM »

Hi LadybugsAndBumblebe es!

I'm so glad that you liked your goodies.  I had a blast crafting for you!!

Here are some pics of the items! 

Sadly, it's not garnet, it's carnelian.  It reminded me of the leaves here atm and I thought you'd enjoy it!

Rox
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #276 on: October 29, 2013 05:27:24 PM »

The birds necklace is cute!  I am a total fan of everything underthemountain!

I am going to open up round 12 either tonight or tomorrow morning. It's just for Signups until November first, then the claiming starts! And everyone, get ready to claim lots! It's the last month next round!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

This Shall Be For Music

« Reply #277 on: October 29, 2013 05:30:58 PM »

The birds necklace is cute!  I am a total fan of everything underthemountain!

I am going to open up round 12 either tonight or tomorrow morning. It's just for Signups until November first, then the claiming starts! And everyone, get ready to claim lots! It's the last month next round!!!

Thanks Mama!!  I think I'm outta birdies otherwise I'd make one for you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Live aloha
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #278 on: October 29, 2013 05:31:56 PM »

Nope, just like me, you are all full up on extras too!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy
Pinterest
kayrun
« Reply #279 on: October 29, 2013 05:35:27 PM »

I cannot post photos, so please read this and then close your eyes and try to imagine the beauty of the items I have described!  Wink

underthemountain claimed me for a ruffled scarf.  That in and of itself, is enough for this swap.  The scarf she sent is ruffled, lacy, and in a combo of purple/lavender/grey that is just so beautiful!  I will be wearing it tomorrow to work.

BUT, she ALSO SENT me a exquisite necklace that is a variation of one I have on my Pinterest.  It is a silver tree branch with leaves, thru which goes a silver chain with a silver bird on the end!  (Lariat style, I think?)  I love it!  I wore it to work today and got a lot of compliments on it.

AND, she ALSO SENT me one of HER famous 'Tree of Life' pendants on a silver necklace!  I think that the stones she used in it are garnet-my birthstone!  If they are not garnet, they are that color, which is great!  I will be wearing that necklace tomorrow!  Cheesy

Thank you so very much underthemountain!  Your talent and generosity has put a smile on my face!

I see our super-sweet friend underthemountain (who I will forever know as atsuko Smiley has
made you an awesome pkg!
I was the recipient of one of her wonderful TOL pendants, and she does such a great job with them!
I've also claimed a couple of other tremendous necklaces from her in past rounds of Shop the Swap...
the birdie & leaf one may have to go onto my pinterest!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 47 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Author T.C. Boyle Has No Regrets
J.A. Jance Celebrates Her 50th Book
Moving Target by J.A. Jance
Taking a Pop at the Economy
Learn Why Linda Yellin Wrote About Nora Ephron
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...