A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 301,109
Currently Running With Scissors:
476 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 47
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Holiday List Swap Discussion and Gallery Round 10 - 12  (Read 38495 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mama24boyz
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

AND1GIRL!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #240 on: October 22, 2013 10:17:22 AM »

Angel found!!

And I noticed that momof2! Claimed guacaMolly for jams and jellies........homemade???  And would those be good for international claims as well? Or are they better sent within the same country? Cuz that sounds like an awesome claim! I wouldn't have to share them though would I?  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
Watsonc7

« Reply #241 on: October 22, 2013 11:18:54 AM »

Thanks for finding an angel for us Mom24boyz, you're awesome!  
Glasskicker those are beautiful pendants!  
GuacaMolly your profile pic makes me hungry, I'm on a serious avocado and garlic salt kick right now and you aren't helping me kick my habit!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013 11:20:07 AM by Watsonc7 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

crazyda79

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #242 on: October 22, 2013 06:27:36 PM »

I received 8 lovely crocheted dishcloths from LadybugsandBumblebees!  I love them all.  I am thinking since there are so many, they can go two to a person (get more people checked off my list)  Wink  Thanks so much!  I love them lots!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
50 projects in 2014 335 total (swaps/friends and family)
50 projects in 2015 page 79
7/50 F&F
43/50 swa
guacaMolly
« Reply #243 on: October 22, 2013 08:18:21 PM »

Thanks for finding an angel for us Mom24boyz, you're awesome!  
Glasskicker those are beautiful pendants!  
GuacaMolly your profile pic makes me hungry, I'm on a serious avocado and garlic salt kick right now and you aren't helping me kick my habit!

Muah haha! Why kick such a great habit? They are super good for you! Of course, I watch carbs and not fat, but seriously, avocados are amazeballs. Great for your hair, great with lime juice on them, great color, dinosaurs were eating them thousands of years ago and stuff.  They're kind of my hero.  Cheesy

And I am SO looking forward to those jams 'n jellies! My parents love love love them, I am always scouring gourmet food sections and little farmers' markets for holidays for them. They love all flavors, we actually made jelly once when I was a kid, hot and hard work so I have tons of respect for anyone who makes it! We made some weird ones that were actually really good, apple lemon basil I think? Sounds strange but it was yummy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #244 on: October 23, 2013 03:44:28 AM »

Great dishcloths!  I love the ones I got from a Craftsters friend and use them more than I ever thought I would. I have our Brita on top of one.  Before that we were constantly cracking them. Sad

Mmm, avocados are amazing!  I love them too!  You should try making jellies again Guaca!  We tried and it isn't so hard.  We started off making them with organic juice and have now progressed to picking our own fruit at a local farm.  Lana really enjoys harvesting the fruit and loves the canning process.

In crafty news, my anchor charms should be here tomorrow.  Yay!  Can't wait to start on those for Mama and momof2!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Momof2!
« Reply #245 on: October 23, 2013 03:08:25 PM »

Angel found!!

And I noticed that momof2! Claimed guacaMolly for jams and jellies........homemade???  And would those be good for international claims as well? Or are they better sent within the same country? Cuz that sounds like an awesome claim! I wouldn't have to share them though would I?  Grin

Yep! All homemade! I've been helping make jelly, jam, preserves, and such since I was a kid. All of which are from fresh picked local fruits (usually picked by me, but not always). I don't know about sending food over the border. Do they allow that?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #246 on: October 23, 2013 03:51:30 PM »

I don't know if it's legal from USA to canada, I don't see why not. I'll have to look into that!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
Momof2!
« Reply #247 on: October 23, 2013 05:36:09 PM »

Got another one sent out today. I should be able to get my other two done this weekend. This swap is so fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #248 on: October 23, 2013 06:12:39 PM »

Great dishcloths!  I love the ones I got from a Craftsters friend and use them more than I ever thought I would. I have our Brita on top of one.  Before that we were constantly cracking them. Sad

Mmm, avocados are amazing!  I love them too!  You should try making jellies again Guaca!  We tried and it isn't so hard.  We started off making them with organic juice and have now progressed to picking our own fruit at a local farm.  Lana really enjoys harvesting the fruit and loves the canning process.

In crafty news, my anchor charms should be here tomorrow.  Yay!  Can't wait to start on those for Mama and momof2!

done!  now I have to work on Ethan's goodies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cloud_berry
« Reply #249 on: October 23, 2013 07:37:23 PM »

Putting the finishing touches on the dachshund hoop and both of my claims will be mailed tomorrow! Woop woop! Hoping to squeeze in two more claims before this round closes  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 47 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
3 Outfit Inspirations from Malibu, California
3 Travel Outfits from the Isle of Man
100 Best Little Black Dresses of 2014
5 Celebrity Style Inspritations For The Holidays
3 Ways to Wear A/W Knits
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Marinara Sauce
April 17, 2015 Featured Projects
@Home This Weekend: Upcycled Mini-Cabinet

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...