A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 302,020
Currently Running With Scissors:
618 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 47
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Holiday List Swap Discussion and Gallery Round 10 - 12  (Read 41937 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

crazyda79
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #140 on: October 07, 2013 07:21:35 PM »

I received 6 awesome bowl covers from Watsonc7.  They are small, medium and large.  Thanks so much, and if she does not like them, then I am keeping them!  LOL

I also sent out my last claim for round 10! Now on to working on my first claim for 11!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
50 projects in 2014 335 total (swaps/friends and family)
50 projects in 2015 page 79
7/50 F&F
43/50 swa
Watsonc7

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #141 on: October 08, 2013 04:22:42 AM »

Texscrapper sent me my first set of "unpaper towels" and I love them!  Thanks so much!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013 04:23:07 AM by Watsonc7 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

GlassKicker
« Reply #142 on: October 08, 2013 08:59:10 AM »

I'm thinking Averia should just change her screen name to Awesome.   Grin

Those critters are going to make one adorable mobile, grabacoffee!

And holy cow, watson, you're just cranking them out - the last couple posts look like you're on a mission to "reduce, reuse, and recycle" in the kitchen!  Nice enviro-friendly pieces!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #143 on: October 08, 2013 10:48:47 AM »

Ugh!! So I'm working away on a project and had to get up just for a second, I was literally out of the room for 2 seconds only to come back to see that Daysie found my scissors and cut up all my stuff. Ugh! I know I know I should have them up where she can't get them but I was only gone for a second and she was watching barney without moving.....anyways, I've learned my lesson!   Cheesy back to work......
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
Watsonc7

« Reply #144 on: October 08, 2013 01:04:46 PM »

Averia hooked my girl up with an "I poop magic" unicorn pillow.  Not only did she make the cover removable/washable, she included a pillow which was totally not necessary but super appreciated!  The stitching is awesome, love it!  Next time I should remember to hide gifts before I get my girl from school....she found it, snuggled it, and ran off with it immediately.  Thanks Averia!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013 01:05:29 PM by Watsonc7 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #145 on: October 08, 2013 03:07:39 PM »

I've updated and given feedback to a few of you. If I've missed anything please let me know. 

Also remember to keep updating your list if it's not been claimed in a while. But, in defence of some, some of us have huuggeeee pinterests and maybe things on there could be claimed too  Wink. Although I have noticed that a lot of you guys are full on claims. Maybe we need to recruit some more swappers!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
Lo{ve}
« Reply #146 on: October 08, 2013 03:27:37 PM »

i sent my last claim for round 10 today! now to get my butt into gear on round 11 so i can ship and claim more  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Grab a coffee

« Reply #147 on: October 09, 2013 11:16:12 AM »

Hello Guys,

I've got a nice package from Lo{ve} today, it' totally awesome!

Lo{ve} --> Grab a coffee for a patchwork kit

I've asked a patchwork kit for my mum, she has a lot of fabrics, but never know what to do with them, and actually, she has old things (like a 30 years old german sewing machine, a lot of old threads, we can call them 'vintage'.) I've collected some cool stuff for her already (like some books for inspiration, some magazines, a lot of buttons/threads/laces/fabrics), but I have to say, I have collected the boring part of these things! Just look, what I've got from Lo, and you'll understand all:

First of all, look at these fabrics! I am not sure, I'll give them all to my mom lol! Smiley

And a premade quilt block with these beautiful colors:

Then, an awesome cutter (I don't know if we can get the same in Hungary, but as I know, my mom had a lot of Fishkars scissors, so it's a good choice again!)

And last, but not at least, a cool SF fridge magnet (she knows I simply love San Francisco - bah, I so want to go back there Smiley)).

Thanks a lot for everything, this is an awesome package! Love them all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

GlassKicker
« Reply #148 on: October 09, 2013 12:29:26 PM »

Oh, bummer, mama24boyz!  Those little ones can sure be quick!

Lovely work, Averia!  Made me giggle.    Cheesy

And what an amazing kit Lo sent for you mom, grabacoffee!  I love gifts like that!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lo{ve}
« Reply #149 on: October 09, 2013 12:37:38 PM »

Yay grabacoffee I'm glad you like everything and the magnet didn't break  Cheesy I need to put a disclaimer though as I did not quilt the quilt blocks, I received them from and other craftster, it was just a very long time ago and I can't remember who sent them to me! I just hadn't used them so I thought your mom could!

Also, let me know if you can't get replacement blades for the rotary cutter, I hadn't even thought of that  Roll Eyes if not I can claim you for more or put some in my STS shop for you  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 47 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Long Stitch
How to Stitch an Eyelet
How to Make Hand Embroidery Patterns
How to Make a Blackwork Cross Stitch
How to Make Papier Mache Art
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Patriotic Planter
Summertime Sweetness: Fruit Salsa & Cinnamon Chips
Fire Up the Grill: Jerk Steak

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...