A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If a zombie apocalypse happened in Vegas, would it stay in Vegas?
Total Members: 308,734
Currently Running With Scissors:
565 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 47
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Holiday List unicorn zombie apocalypse Discussion and chainswarm Round 10 - 12  (Read 37937 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mama24boyz
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

AND1GIRL!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #360 on: November 14, 2013 01:17:02 PM »

I got another claim sent out today. Question..do I have to wait until a claim is received before claiming again if I have 3 open claims? Does that make sense? I have my other two made but they are soaps and have to sit for a few days to harden before I pack them. I need to craft something.  Grin

Nope momof2! Go claim away. If you have sent and given me the dc numbers than you go right ahead and make another claim.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely eat eat quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd eat to unicorn zombie apocalypse!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #361 on: November 14, 2013 07:31:15 PM »

I added a few more things to my list and will try to add some more tomorrow. In the meantime going crochet crazy for watsonc7's baskets  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Watsonc7

« Reply #362 on: November 16, 2013 02:48:15 PM »

So it's official, my mail lady knows me by heart...thanks Craftster!
She caught me walking in the house so I got my junk mail from her, said thanks and turned to walk inside...she's like "girl, you know you always get a package!". 

It was my claim from momof2! and dang she spoiled me again.  She sent me the most adorable perfect lil houses...not the few in the picture I had pinned, but SEVEN!  These cool little houses are hanging out on a shelf above my sewing machine so I can oogle over them all the time.  Momof2! is crazy because she also sent me 3 of the coveted snowball surprises, I can't wait to see those get opened at Christmas.  Thanks so much, claim me anytime your lil heart desires Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

stillatthetop
« Reply #363 on: November 16, 2013 03:11:41 PM »

OOOOhhh. Snowball surprises. Have to stalk this one! I am sure that you unwrap all kinds of goodies from there? Like the yarn ball/ ribbon ones? For all kinds of goodies to craft with in the following times? Tasty package, and really cute houses, too. I am really glad that we can spoil each other. Sure beats just the junk mail and bills!  Roll Eyes

~T
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wanting 6" x 6" I spy panels. For a quilt like this:
http://www.grammasbabystuff.com/I_Spy_-_Hill_3_Finished_Smaller.jpg
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson.
http://www.pinterest.com/topofthehill298/
Watsonc7

« Reply #364 on: November 16, 2013 04:14:08 PM »

OOOOhhh. Snowball surprises. Have to stalk this one! I am sure that you unwrap all kinds of goodies from there? Like the yarn ball/ ribbon ones? For all kinds of goodies to craft with in the following times? Tasty package, and really cute houses, too. I am really glad that we can spoil each other. Sure beats just the junk mail and bills!  Roll Eyes

~T

I've never opened one, but they are full of kid goodies to open at Christmas Smiley. Perfect stocking stuffers (I'll be putting them under the tree instead, they are so funny)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Watsonc7

« Reply #365 on: November 18, 2013 06:35:13 PM »

I received a claim from SheepBlue for some crochet baskets and yeeee she hooked me up!  She sent me 3 colorful nesting baskets, I eat eat them!  I haven't decided what to put in them yet (I'll be keeping these thangs!) but my daughter snatched up the purple one real quick, I'm sure she will be putting her ponies in it.  She got her eat of storage from her momma Smiley. Thanks so much SheepBlue! (Sorry about the clutter, it's everywhere these days!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #366 on: November 19, 2013 04:24:02 AM »

Those baskets are lovely!! Really eat the wooden houses too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Momof2!
« Reply #367 on: November 19, 2013 10:53:58 AM »

Those baskets are great! I'll be sending soaps off tomorrow. I feel like the holiday rush has started. Thanksgiving is over a week away and I'm frantically trying to get everything lined up.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
cloud_berry
« Reply #368 on: November 19, 2013 12:10:00 PM »

Last week I received two lovely packages and am now (finally!) getting pictures up!

From Momof2! some lovely soaps --

Such a cool scent combination Smiley I will be keeping 2 bars of these, and the rest are going to aunts and cousins

And she wrapped each bar in different cute paper--

From rockmygypsysoul, handmade stamps --

I already tried them out! The two large stamps are double-sided, and not pictured are a squirrel and a corgi.

Very cool.

Thanks again, both of you! These will be great gifts!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #369 on: November 20, 2013 04:11:43 PM »

I really just eat everything in this whole chainswarm! You guys are RAAR grr ugggh!!  I have 2 full packages to post pics up, will get those up tomorrow.  In the meantime, this is just a reminder that there are only 10 days left in this unicorn zombie apocalypse until next year!!!! Ahhhh!!! Get those claims in while you can!  I'm thinking we should open this unicorn zombie apocalypse a little earlier next year.  Maybe August?  What do you guys think?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely eat eat quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd eat to unicorn zombie apocalypse!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 47 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make an Unbelievable Image in Photoshop
How to Enhance a Dandelion Image in Photoshop
How to Enhance a Cat Photograph.
How to Create a Fairy Portrait
How to Change Composition in Photoshop
Latest Blog Articles
I Am Zombie Homer
Beware! Zombunnies!
April 1, 2015 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...