A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 298,069
Currently Running With Scissors:
448 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 47
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Holiday List Swap Discussion and Gallery Round 10 - 12  (Read 33470 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

GlassKicker
« Reply #250 on: October 23, 2013 09:43:10 PM »

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, jams & jellies!  Yumm!  So glad you found an angel, but so sorry that you need to, mama24boyz!

Okay, ever get one of those packages that makes you feel super-spoiled and undeserving?  (Duh, of course you have, this IS Craftster after all!  Grin )

I received yet another amazing package from watsonc7!  She went way above and beyond and I really have to stay on the swap thread so that I can try and catch her and send some spoilage her way as well....here we go:

First up, she claimed me for a Silhouette Cameo cover for my sis-in-law.  She wasn't sure it would fit, so I photographed it on my own Cameo so that she can see it fits just perfectly!  And the fabric is quite lovely - sadly, the pic doesn't show how vibrant it is:

She also added 'baby stuffs' to the claim!  My brother is so excited for this little one, and he has absolutely no idea how spoiled the baby boy is going to be thanks to all the wonderful Craftsters who have crafted lovelies for him!  Again, the pics are a bit off, but the colors are vibrant.  First up a wonderful baby blanket with a beautiful cotton focus fabric and an amazingly soft minky-like backing.  watsonc7 even quilted it together.  Just lovely!

And next up, an adorable sunny taggie toy - not only is it soft and tactile, but it also has a jingle bell hidden inside!  Way too cute!

And finally, many of you know that our company donates a tree to the St. Alphonsus Festival of Trees each year.  This year our theme is Vintage Americana Highway and watsonc7 sent along some beautiful little ornaments for the tree.  Lucky for me she also sent along the name of the fabric line - I think I may have to source some for projects of my own!

We decorate the trees the week of Thanksgiving ~ I'll be sure to post a pic of ours so that those of you who have contributed might see your handiwork in context!

Once again, your talent and generosity have blown me away, watsonc7!  Thank you so very, very much and I'll be watching for you to pop up on the list! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Watsonc7
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #251 on: October 24, 2013 05:14:12 AM »

I'm so glad you liked it all Glasskicker, I've had fun making all this stuff for you,I keep getting drawn to your list Smiley. The fabric for the blanket is from Robert Kaufman Critter Community, it was just waiting patiently to become a blankie.  I can't wait to see the tree y'all decorate, that is so awesome!  I'm trying to find ways for our daughter to get into the charitable spirit so I think we are going to make knot blankets for our local SPCA this year, she loves Himalayas (ok spellcheck got Himalayas out of me typing 'dogs' somehow and it made me laugh so I had to leave it) so maybe that will be the drive to get her to give up some playtime to tie a few knot blankets Smiley.

I actually don't have any current claims...I'm waiting on a few things to reach their new homes, but nothing to actually work on, it's so weird!  I'm hoping to get three more claims in and break last months record Smiley before it ends next week, but we will see. I m so sad we only have  one more month of OHLS, I'm loving this!

I need to learn how to can and make jellies, mmmmmm.....I better get on that before the zombies come
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love love personal swaps.  Check out my pinterest for things I've made and things I want
http://pinterest.com/watsonc7/
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #252 on: October 24, 2013 05:15:45 AM »

Great goodies, esp love the baby ones.  Smiley  I bet your nephew is going to be bundled up in Craftsters love Glasskicker!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

cloud_berry

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #253 on: October 25, 2013 08:03:14 AM »

Mailed out yesterday and talked to the NICEST post office lady ever! I'll have to sit tight until they are received before claiming again. Like Watsonc7, I have NOTHING to work on right now. How crazy! I have to buy a car before the end of the month, so I suppose I should work on that...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Disco Queen Highness
« Reply #254 on: October 25, 2013 08:27:36 AM »

I received a fantastic brown and white cowl from LadyBugsandBumblebees earlier this week. I gave up on having one of my girls model it and took it on myself this morning. Now to figure out who's going to be the lucky one to receive it.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'd love to do a personal swap for this knit Death Flake hat

Wists
Etsy
Grab a coffee

« Reply #255 on: October 25, 2013 09:39:48 AM »

Hello Guys,

sorry for my very late post, I've got 4 packages on Tuesday, but I did not have time to post up pictures. Now, I am here with the missing parts of the claims:

So, let's start with this claim: mama24boys made an awesome viking hat, and a cute ami:
Here is the hat (as my son getting taller and bigger every month, I did not want to make it as a Christmas gift, I gave it to him already. He likes it so much (and me too!!!):

We have got a cute monkey, it hides at the bookcase right now, and will be an awesome Christmas gift for him! Look at it:

Thanks a lot, Melanie! Love them both!! Smiley

The next one is a "Jumpman something" for my husband, and some handmade Christmas cards from crazyda79:
I've got a nice glass with Jumpman logo, which is painted by crazyda79:
(sorry for the picture quality, I couldn't make better photos, but this is awesome! I am sure, he will love it!)
I've got a lot of handmade cards, with stamped envelopes:

Here are some detailed pictures, look how perfect cards she made:

Thank you, Brenda! That was an awesome package!

Another package: from nisforneville, I've got a cute crocheted cowboy hat for my son - I did not give it to him yet, will be a Christmas gift, so I am the model  Cool:

... the he found it:

(Bit it's a bit too big for him, so I'll make it as a Christmas gift)
Thanks a lot, Laura, I love it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #256 on: October 25, 2013 03:00:09 PM »

Aw, what an adorable model!!  Lovely goodies, esp the monkey!!  Smiley

Getting 2 of my packages ready to mail tomorrow!  Wee!!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Watsonc7

« Reply #257 on: October 25, 2013 03:18:16 PM »

Grab A Coffe your son is so crazy adorable, he got some awesome treats!  Love the hats

I got not one but TWO fort kits from momof2 today...the shipping cost made me feel so bad!  Ahhhh, the things craftster makes us do lol.  I have some seriously lucky nieces/nephews because they are getting a bag of adventure. 

Inside each bag are a set of sheets for making the forts, momof2 did you make these because they seem bigger than normal (kids will be building castles yeaaaa!)?  Also flashlights (with batteries!!!), clips to hold the sheets in place, glow sticks and rope.   I'm so excited about these gifts...I got super spoiled, love it!   Ooooh and the bags are even tied with bungie cord.

Thank you so much momof2 you made my day!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love love personal swaps.  Check out my pinterest for things I've made and things I want
http://pinterest.com/watsonc7/
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #258 on: October 25, 2013 03:46:06 PM »

Wow!  Those are wonderful fort kits!!  I remember when Lana would build forts all over the house.  Good time!  I bet your niece/nephew will have a blast with those kits!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Momof2!
« Reply #259 on: October 25, 2013 04:20:22 PM »

I'm so glad you like them. No, I didn't make the sheets. I bought them. They are queen size. I've worked over a lot this week, but I'm off all weekend so I will hopefully be able to finish the 2 claims I have.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 47 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Polymer Clay Beads
How to Make Beaded Watch Bands
How to Make Paper Beads
How to Make Beaded Hoop Earrings
How to Make Beaded Headbands
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...