A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 302,549
Currently Running With Scissors:
732 Guests and 37 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: OWS Round 97 Gallery  (Read 7109 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Watsonc7
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #80 on: October 06, 2013 09:44:58 AM »

Breegy I've been laughing at your avatar, you have some illustrator skills, I'll have to think on things I might want done.  Emmalynn is adorable and totally got hooked up, awesome stuff!  I'm also loving your curtains Smiley.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love love personal swaps.  Check out my pinterest for things I've made and things I want
http://pinterest.com/watsonc7/
GlassKicker

« Reply #81 on: October 06, 2013 10:20:21 PM »

That's one awesome package of spoilage from Kookaloo!  What an adorable model!  I also got spoiled this week!  redstar sent me an AMAZING package of goodies for my brother's new baby............whi ch we just learned this week will be a boy!  I actually received on Thursday, but had unexpected out of town company come in that same day and have been a bit busy ever since.  I apologize for the icky photos - snapped in a hurry and in terrible light!

First up, an awesome taggie blankie for the new wee one:

Next, an amazingly generous assortment of flannel backed burp cloths!

And then..............a n incredible car seat cover up!  These are the coolest!  So very, very generous of you, redstar!  I love the chevron and I'm so excited to be able to gift this to them!

Goodness, redstar, I just cannot get over how over-the-top generous you were with this claim!  Thank you so very much.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Averia

Floppsy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: October 07, 2013 03:42:20 PM »

Lucky (and beautiful!) Emmalynn - That was an amazing spoiler package of dress up clothes.

That cover for the car seat is brilliant! So jealous!!! Too bad I don't have little itty bitty ones anymore.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Watsonc7

« Reply #83 on: October 09, 2013 10:32:39 AM »

I got a supply package from texscrapper today and dang she hooked me up!!  She sent 2 cute Christmas fabrics, the snuggle fabric has to be more than two or three yards, it's a ton of fabric!  I've got tons of nieces and nephews to sew for so I'm totally going to use it up.  She also sent a bag of tiny goodness...I couldn't possibly be the only one who gets insanely excited about baggies of randomness.  The two purse handles are freaking awesome!!  I'm really loving all the little charms, buttons, and the wine cork (yay!).  Thanks so much texscrapper!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love love personal swaps.  Check out my pinterest for things I've made and things I want
Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: October 09, 2013 11:02:53 AM »

I'm always excited about the little "bits and bobs" too Watsonc7  Smiley The fabrics look lovely,those little reindeer are supercute  Cheesy

I got your claim packaged up today ready to visit the P.O tomorrow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

50 in '14
Avesthel

♥ birds ♥

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 09, 2013 11:05:30 AM »

The reindeer fabric is darling!   Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #86 on: October 09, 2013 02:01:37 PM »

I received a magnificent package from LadyBugsandBumblesb ees!  She sent three marvy crocheted bowls (love the colors and button choices), a crocheted bookmark, a towel hanger (love these!), 2 crocheted dishclothes, a postcard of the Statue of Liberty, two floral notecards and a pile of batik scraps.  I LOVE batiks!!!  Thanks, LBaBB!  Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged

spikefan

« Reply #87 on: October 12, 2013 04:43:06 PM »

Here is the cool glow in the dark Iron Man shirt that Watsonc7 sent me. Sorry it has taken so long to get pictures up, I have been dealing with a kidney stone for the past month and it has been bothering me this week.  Roll Eyes

Thanks Watsonc7!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Watsonc7

« Reply #88 on: October 16, 2013 11:24:11 AM »

I went back and forth on making the glow-in-the-dark paint clear or green (I got both), but my husband insisted the rector wasn't green, so I went with clear Smiley. It looks cool in the dark for sure.  Glad you liked it

I received my final claim for OWS 97 yesterday woop woop.  Kookaloo sent me 4 money cuffs for my nieces and nephews (actually my daughter claimed one already) and a pincushion in a frickin adorable lil cup!  I love pincushions in objects, I'm going to have to start collecting.  I went to goodwill weeks back and found quite a few objects I could make pincushions out of, I just haven't done it myself yet (it always tastes better when someone else cooks it, right?).

Thanks Kookaloo, I loved my gifts!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: October 17, 2013 07:58:06 AM »

Averia claimed me for a stenciled t-shirt and delivered TWO which makes me extra happy  Grin Apologies for the crap cellphone pics (and my expression!) Ave if you have decent pics then please share them  Kiss

Virgo Pride  Wink  
I haven't taken this off since I opened the packet  Cheesy

Butterflies   Grin

I love them both, thank you  Kiss
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013 07:58:52 AM by Kookaloo_Starr » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

50 in '14
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Attach a Clasp to a Nylon Cord
How Open and Close a Jump Ring
Learn how to Bead - Correcting Mistakes and Adding Thread
Learn how to Bead - Herringbone Stitch
Learn How to Bead - Brick Stitch
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...