A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 301,634
Currently Running With Scissors:
622 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: OWS Round 97 Gallery  (Read 8337 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Breegy
« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2013 02:28:34 PM »

Since I decided to keep these WONDERFUL nesting dolls until X-mas for my daughter, I had to send her to Grandmas today long enough to attempt to take pictures with my camera (I got some decent ones on the second round!)

Rockmygypsysoul sent these to me as well as a sandwich bag of pop tabs from cans. =D

I'm thrilled with them, and I know Emmalynn will be too! Thanks so much!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013 08:26:31 PM by Breegy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

greybird
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

<3 birds <3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: September 29, 2013 02:23:24 PM »

I really like that chalkboard wood slice!    The fringed bag is pretty neat too!   

GlassKicker claimed me for a initial and pearl pendant, and she made me such a beautiful necklace!    Cheesy  It's so lovely in every way and my husband commented on how pretty it was too.   Cheesy 

The photo is a bit blurry because the camera refused to focus on the pendant part, so I took a closer shot so you could see how pretty it is.   Smiley

And she completely spoiled me because in addition to the necklace she surprised me by sending some really lovely beads too!   

I love it all, and appreciate it so very much!    Cheesy   Thank you!    Kiss   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

formerly Avesthel
---

50 in 2015
gamemom42
« Reply #52 on: September 29, 2013 04:43:36 PM »

Those nesting dolls are making me green with envy!  I have a 25 year old who would absolutely love a set of those so I may have to add those to my list.

The necklace is very pretty too.  Don't you love it when you get a Craftster goody and your husband actually appreciates how nice it is?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

greybird

<3 birds <3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: September 29, 2013 09:28:44 PM »

Yes, I do.  Cheesy   He's really great about appreciating the things people make in the swaps.   Smiley   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

formerly Avesthel
---

50 in 2015
spikefan

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #54 on: September 29, 2013 09:40:22 PM »

So many awesome things! That bag is so pretty and those nesting dolls are so cute.

I received an awesome reversible scoodie yesterday from Watsonc7. It is so soft and comfy. I'm so impressed with the sewing, there is no way I could have made one this nice for myself. I love it, thanks Watsonc7!

outside

inside

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2013 02:05:48 AM »

I received my bracelets from Watsonc7 this morning  Grin I only have one rubbish pic at the moment but will add more later when the light is better. Christy made me NINE bracelets and each one is my favourite  Cheesy Thank you  Kiss

More pics  Grin
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013 05:29:16 AM by Kookaloo_Starr » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best
50 in '14
50 in '15
rockmygypsysoul

Joker of All Trades, Master of Nonsense

« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2013 05:50:30 AM »

I love the necklace - I'm glad I never claimed it for you since my prettiest font isn't THAT pretty!  It's lovely!

I totally have wanted a scoodie for forever and I just never thought to put it on my list  Roll Eyes  Maybe once I'm back up to being able to do lots of swapping I can get one...

Those bracelets are super cute!!  I wouldn't be able to chose a favorite either, though I think wearing the combination of all of them is so fun and funky that you can do that all the time and not need a favorite!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swapping up a storm here!  Totally open to personal swaps - I am always in need of awesome stuff Wink

Blog: www.alwaysbeenastorm.com
Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/alwaysbeenastorm
Watsonc7

« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2013 07:08:53 AM »

I'm glad y'all liked them!  I'm totally making scoodies for my family this winter, I love the deep hood.  I really like picking things I haven't attempted, but that I like enough to try...Kookaloo had some really cute bracelets on her pinterest so I jumped. I totally have a new respect for jewelry makers...the fabric ones were easy but the beaded ones were crazy time and energy consuming, lots of fun to make in the end though. I really liked the blue and white waxed linen strands, I would have made you a cluster of them if I could have found different colors of waxed linen, but that stuff was scarce in my area.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love love personal swaps.  Check out my pinterest for things I've made and things I want
http://pinterest.com/watsonc7/
redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2013 11:38:55 AM »

Gamemom42 sent me the most wonderful pillowcases!!!

She also included some fantastic skull confetti and some awesome straws!! Thank you so much!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Averia

Floppsy

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 01, 2013 11:54:44 AM »

Lovely pillowcases! skull confetti? Really? weird Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Wash Long Hair
How to Grow Very Long Hair Faster
Best Long Layered Haircuts for Thin Hair
The Best Long Hairstyles for Fine Hair
How to Condition Long Hair
Latest Blog Articles
Craft Challenge #107 Announced – Bottle It Up
Spotlight on: Knitting, Patterns Included
@Home This Weekend: Removable Fabric Wallpaper

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...