A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,661
Currently Running With Scissors:
539 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Assemblage Art Swap - sign up CLOSED, send out extended to 10/11  (Read 14720 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

artista83
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #110 on: September 22, 2013 12:29:28 PM »

lovesclutter, i know what that is like! i don't have a printer either!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loves poppets and anything zombie! Will personal swap !
alteredmommy
Swap Moderator
More Art, Less Craft Moderator

I'm an altered girl, in an altered world....

Colour outside the lines!

« Reply #111 on: September 22, 2013 01:27:26 PM »

hope you're ok artista!

I've cleaned my work room and found tons of fantastic things!  Now I just need to narrow down the idea....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster Mobile has launched!  Find out more here

Have a Swap Problem?  Please open a HELP DESK ticket!!
sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: September 22, 2013 01:38:10 PM »

artista83 - Take care of yourself! I'm glad to see you're ok in spirits at least if a little sore in body.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #113 on: September 22, 2013 05:20:45 PM »

Oh NO!  I forgot to take photos again *pout*.  Now I have no proof that I made the little freak stay together with out glue (I used brads and wire to make it all stay together), as I've covered a bunch of it with stuff I have glued on...sigh.  But I think I will have to make a relative of this ...thing..for myself as I've grown quite fond of the wee thingy Grin  Oo and I am doing some painting and some camo on it...not to hide anything but I just wanted to keep going.  Some parts will remain as they are though Grin

The other thingy is getting a paint job tonight Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
artista83

« Reply #114 on: September 22, 2013 09:19:40 PM »

hmmm curiouser and curiouser lol! i am feeling alottt better atm! which is grand! i also just wanted to send a personal invite to anyone with an open slot to join the shop the swap! i have dodads and art in it and will be putting things in till november. signups close on the 30th.

i think we need some assemblage and such in there and some fresh blood lol do not take the blood thing litterally lol. i would love to see more odd in the shops!

ok. so anywho....i need to get a bigger box for the stuff for you sureal! lol 3 things will not fit in tiny box lol. not ready to send yet but will be fairly soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sheepBlue

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: September 23, 2013 04:44:08 AM »

hmmm curiouser and curiouser lol! i am feeling alottt better atm! which is grand! i also just wanted to send a personal invite to anyone with an open slot to join the shop the swap! i have dodads and art in it and will be putting things in till november. signups close on the 30th.

i think we need some assemblage and such in there and some fresh blood lol do not take the blood thing litterally lol. i would love to see more odd in the shops!

ok. so anywho....i need to get a bigger box for the stuff for you sureal! lol 3 things will not fit in tiny box lol. not ready to send yet but will be fairly soon.

Ditto to what artista said  Cheesy Her, myself, and alteredmommy are all in that swap and it is always tons of fun and a great way to get little presents and stocking stuffers for the upcoming winter holidays - we promise not to bite   Wink

...ok back to your regularly scheduled program - I spent a lot of time working on Wulf's item this weekend...I think it still needs a little something but haven't quite figured out what that is...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

artista83

« Reply #116 on: September 23, 2013 06:35:58 AM »

yeah i swear ...no biting! lmao i may chew a lil though...hahhahahaa ...omg i am soooo tired and slap happy...

didi litterally cried allll last night about every 1/2 hour. i realize i haven't gotten any sleep bc while dealing with having to get up and nurse her a zillion times and then trying to lay back down every time after....my older kids got up for school! so i was like OMG i litterally have had no sleep ALL NIGHT! argness! as a matter of fact she is still having a fit right now! i needed a break so i am doing something that is hard for me to do. trying to let her just cry a lil. i checked diaper, fed, cuddled, tried everything! she already has two teeth completely so i have no idea if more are working their way out right now or what! i felt in her mouth but didn't feel anything, no temp or nothing! oy!!!!!

sheepblue, i got so excited to find out you are another michigander!!!!! so is A2K! i was like hey hubs is that area far and he said it is about 40 mins. i keep hoping to find some people that live close on here as i think some day it would be soo fun to get together and have maybe a crafting gathering or somethin lol.

sheep. i can't wait to see what you did for your partner for this swap! along with what everyone else makes too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sheepBlue

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: September 23, 2013 04:46:39 PM »

artista - sorry to hear you were up all night with the baby. I don't have kids of my own but I grew up with a mom who ran a daycare for 16 years and she always said you have to let them cry, and most babies will cry themselves out pretty quickly and go to sleep unless something is wrong.

yup I'm in MI. There's actually a surprisingly large amount of MI craftsters floating around. I've met 5 before (hopefully I'm not forgetting anyone), its lots of fun.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

artista83

« Reply #118 on: September 24, 2013 11:07:21 AM »

cool beans! i have only heard of two so far. maybe some day we can get together and craft and such or whatever! lol i do not know anyone around here really lol.

doing good on the items i am crafting. just came down with something last night so going to get a lil rest if i can.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

« Reply #119 on: September 24, 2013 11:12:26 AM »

Digging through a very large box of junk today to find some more pieces.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Maple Whiskey Barbecue Sauce
How to Make Straight Up BBQ Sauce
How to Make Naturally Sweet Barbecue Sauce
How to Make a Strip Loin Steak With Coke Barbecue Sauce
How to Make Coffee Barbecue Sauce for Ribs
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...