A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
October News Announcement: Crafting your Halloween costume this year?  Enter it for a chance to win prizes!  Read the spooktacular details here.
Total Members: 308,416
Currently Running With Scissors:
456 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Amazing angel needed ASAP Please~  (Read 1395 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« on: August 10, 2013 06:04:25 PM »

OK, We have still one missing package to an amazing crafter. Her partner flaked, her first angel package is MIA ( shipped slow mail over weight to Aus.   angeled by DeadBathDucky

This is a swap all about the TV/COMIC Walking Dead!!

This is a Min 5 Points

Large= 3 points
Med = 2 points
Small = 1 point

Please send me a PM if you have
1) the time to make an AMAZING package in under 2/3 weeks
2) can send to Aus.

Here is her list:
1. Comic/TV Show/Both?
I have only seen the Tv show so far -- I am interested in the comics, I just haven't gotten around to buying them yet.

2. Favorite character(s) List in order of importance
Daryl,  Michonne, Shane, Rick, Glenn & Maggie, T-Dog ...and the walkers (though not technically "a" character, they are all so awesomely done)

3. Favorite color
Uh... I don't really have one; I love all colours in equal measure! =)

4. Allergies-
Nothing I'm deathly allergic to..
As for allergens in my home - it's smoke-free but I do own a cute little kitty .

5. Are you willing to be partnered with someone who lives in a different country?
Asked and answered! ...Yes. =)

6. What would you like to receive?
 I would Loveee a poppet (I've tried making them and uhh, it didn't turn out well AT ALL haha, it looked like a deformed frog), those things are cuuuute!!. But really, I pretty much love everything and anything that someone puts thought and love into. =D I like stenciled things and those little hooplas, plushies and jewelry and knitted/crochet beanies and things and sewn pouches and bags, quilts and felt badges and painted things and ATCs and ...stuff.  hehe. =D

7. What do you not want to receive?
Foodstuffs. Soaps or candles (..or anything scented as I'm very sensitive to a lot of scents in a negative way).

8. What is your craft? (knit/sew/paint/beading/etc)
Mostly plushies and polymer clay thingies, but I am somewhat of a mad scientist in that I love to experiment  and thus dabble in a lot of random stuff. ....and this is probably the least helpful answer in the history of ever. Sorry!

9. Anything else you would like your partner to know about you?
I love Talking Dead almost as much (and obsessively) as I love The Walking Dead (Chris Hardwick = <3). I very, very strongly dislike Lori and Carl. Like, A LOT, I think the baby is walker bait and will die in before this season is up (though I don't think it'll come back as walker thus the new generation is immune) and I am still mad they killed off T-Dog. ....I'm not sure if any of that's really pertinent, but there you go!

10. Pintrest link? I made one especially for this! Although, it's not sure it's uber helpful;  http://pinterest.com/speakgeek/

« Last Edit: September 16, 2013 11:10:22 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
DeadBathDucky new account

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013 09:59:04 PM »

This is my new account as my old one (deadbathducky) got lost after I had to leave for ages, so I'm not sure if I have to wait the full month or not to angel swap. I need to angel to get my status back up again. I've opened a help desk ticket to ask, and if I get a reply in the affirmative I can angel. If not I hope you find one soon

Sorry I've been away. This is deadbathducky and her new account. Hopefully to stay!
DeadBathDucky new account

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013 09:59:39 PM »

Also I live in Australia so can send there easily XD

Sorry I've been away. This is deadbathducky and her new account. Hopefully to stay!

It's not easy having a good time.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2013 07:17:31 PM »

I got my old account back c:

Remember my mistakes,
remember you can change,
Remember that it's up to you...
to go and shape your life into
one that's worth of remembering...
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Mermaid Tail Blanket
October 19, 2016 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Vanilla Extract

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...

Follow Craftster...