A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,122
Currently Running With Scissors:
647 Guests and 34 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Earring Binge swap! THERE WILL BE ROUND 2!  (Read 18142 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

surfergrl311

&& don't be so so sure. this is all it adds up to

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2005 07:04:32 PM »

OMG those earrings are amazing!!!! ahh i can't wait to recieve some!! i love love the orange ones!!! how cute!

well just to say in advance, i'm not sure if i'll have power at my house since all of these tropical storms and hurricanes have been heading Florida's way! last time we didn't have power for over 2 weeks! just saying thanks to all in advance!!  Grin its been knocking on and off lately!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kaleesi
Craftaholic

Rae'Lynn Grace - 5 months old

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2005 07:25:11 PM »

Wow! All the earrings so far are beautiful! You have all done fantastic!
This is the coolest swap I've ever participated in!!!
Oops! It's my first one so I don't have much to go by - but I know it's the coolest LOL!
surfergrl311 - where in Florida do you live? My parents live near Tampa but they were spared most of it last year and were really lucky (except their insurance company went bankrupt and they are still looking for one). I know there are some people that never got their places fixed from last year. I'm praying for you all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a gorgeous granddaughter Smiley

Not allowed to craft without supervision Wink
God is big enough.....
surfergrl311

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2005 09:31:53 PM »

surfergrl311 - where in Florida do you live? My parents live near Tampa but they were spared most of it last year and were really lucky (except their insurance company went bankrupt and they are still looking for one). I know there are some people that never got their places fixed from last year. I'm praying for you all!

I'm in Kissimmee, well about 30 min from Orlando and we got hit by 3 of 4 hurricanes..ugghhh it sucked to be away from craftster for so long! let alone not have power at all! Charley was the worst for us..no power for 2 weeks just on that storm alone! well we haven't gotten a new roof yet..but we need one! the cost of shingles is crazy here! well yeah thanks for you're prayers! we may need them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jaami
was born with roses in her eyes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2005 10:29:05 PM »

are those made of those little folded paper stars?  i made those all the time and threw them at people in the halls at school.  they are so cute.

even if they aren't, I adore them.

*runs off to make some new earrings*

Yep! They're made of folded paper stars. I used some heavyweight glossy star paper strips with gold polka dots embossed on them and coated them with clear nail polish. I looove folding paper stars. It's especially fun to do w/ chopstick wrappers when I'm bored in Chinese restaurants.

i've always wanted to learn to make those - do you know where i can find a tut?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've been away from the site going through lots of medical testing. If I have not wrote you or mailed something, please understand that my concerns right now are my health and I will send things asap!

Please DO NOT COPY the toys, drawings or stickers I make. They're copyrighted!
kaleesi
Craftaholic

Rae'Lynn Grace - 5 months old

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2005 03:37:59 AM »

I'm in Kissimmee, well about 30 min from Orlando and we got hit by 3 of 4 hurricanes..ugghhh it sucked to be away from craftster for so long! let alone not have power at all! Charley was the worst for us..no power for 2 weeks just on that storm alone! well we haven't gotten a new roof yet..but we need one! the cost of shingles is crazy here! well yeah thanks for you're prayers! we may need them!
I've been to Kissimmee! My grandparents used to live there! I hope you don't need prayers but I'll keep them up for you!
No craftster for 2 weeks??? Can someone even survive that???
If that happens you'll just have to come stay with me and hang out with my daughter who is 16 and we'll have a craftathon!!!!
Too bad I'm all the way up in Kentucky.... : (
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a gorgeous granddaughter Smiley

Not allowed to craft without supervision Wink
God is big enough.....
carina
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2005 06:51:28 AM »

WOW!!!
I'm adoring all of these earrings! I'll be mailing mine by the end of the week, I hope my partners like them...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

What does not kill you, only makes you stronger
JazzyBee
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2005 07:48:18 AM »

hey,
I'am glad my partners are recieving thier earings, and liking them too! I was soo scared people would not like them!

Olive+ orange...i like absolutely love those olve earings!!! they are the cutest ever!!! Grin

I can't wait to get some of mine!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would just like to thank the academy for nominating me......
Krysta
Livin' In Wonderland...

'yo sup dawg?'

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2005 08:48:53 AM »

Aww man I wish I were olive + oranges partner!  I'd love me some of those earrings.

Awesome earrings so far guys! I hoping to send my off by the end of the week. Smiley Just have to figure out how to make studded earrings and then I'm good. Cheesy

Anyone know how to make studded earrings? I assume you just glue something to the posts?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Be what you would seem to be - or, if you'd like it put more simply - never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise.
surfergrl311

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2005 10:56:24 AM »

I've been to Kissimmee! My grandparents used to live there! I hope you don't need prayers but I'll keep them up for you!
No craftster for 2 weeks??? Can someone even survive that???
If that happens you'll just have to come stay with me and hang out with my daughter who is 16 and we'll have a craftathon!!!!
Too bad I'm all the way up in Kentucky.... : (

aww thanks for the invite! one of my good friends just moved to Kentucky!
....yeah i felt like a pioneer b/c i was making jewelry at the time..since the house was all boarded up i did everything by candle light...yeah that was the only cool part of it all! well hopefully we'll be alright! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

belleaurora
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2005 11:23:52 AM »

Olives & oranges! I adore these!

Whoa, what are those made of?!  They look yummy Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Host a Caroling Party
Arm Knitting: A Scarf in 30 Minutes?
Tips from a Real Dad: Easy DIY Superhero Capes For Kids
How to Make a Coffee-Filter Tree
Indoor Holiday Branch Tree
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...