A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 297,450
Currently Running With Scissors:
592 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Round 2 More TM Inspired Patches Swap Gallery  (Read 8280 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Craftsunderground
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2013 06:06:57 AM »

Hi Everyone, I am moving the send out date to Tuesday. We have a few people who are not quite ready and I don't want anyone to stress.

I am just loving the patches in the gallery. Love the "sand" beads, the simplicity of the buttons, and that very cute zombie. The kits are really intriguing me. I want to work on all of them.

The face patch is awesome. I would totally love a face patch.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Teesha Moore inspired patches--anyone want to swap?
Craftsunderground
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2013 09:25:43 AM »

I received my patches from the wonderful Noodle-bug.
I was so happy to receive this lovely button patch after jealously eyeing the one she sent to Watsonc7. Mine has more brown tones and I love its old look.

This long patch (that might make a lovely bracelet) has a shell from her holiday in The Netherlands. I will always think of that when I see it. I love the radiating stitches and the muted colors.

My kit contains three food themed fabrics that are unlike anything I own, so they will be fun to work with, and she included a fun variety of beads.

Thanks for being a great partner, Noodle- bug; your patches will be on their way tomorrow morning.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Teesha Moore inspired patches--anyone want to swap?
Watsonc7
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2013 07:48:54 PM »

The long shell patch is so cool!  How in the world do you attach a shell like that!   Is it glued on there or what?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love love personal swaps.  Check out my pinterest for things I've made and things I want
http://pinterest.com/watsonc7/
gamemom42

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2013 08:22:52 PM »

Nice patches.   I love the fabrics in the kit too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

noodle-bug

equal parts love and evil laughter

« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2013 05:43:30 AM »

How in the world do you attach a shell like that!   Is it glued on there or what?

actually, when i found the shell it had a little hole worn into it - that's what caught my eye and made me immediately think of sewing it to a patch - so I just sew it on like a button Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My 50 things in 2014 challenge!
I'm always up for swapping hexies or TM patches (or anything, really!) - PM me Cheesy
noodle-bug

equal parts love and evil laughter

« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2013 05:53:26 AM »

I recieved two gorgeous patches from watsonc7 today, waiting for me when I cam into work after a week off, so a perfect way to cheer up my return to reality

She did such an amazing job, I can't believe these are her first patches:
A 'Heroes' patch -

what a cool idea to use the logo as the letter S, and I love LOVE the broken clock!

A Pride & Prejudice patch -

the silhouettes are great, and where on earth did you find a P&P book charm??

and my kit is to make a cosmos or Wonders of the universe patch, some awesome fabric and really cute star charms.

Are we going to post in the gallery the patches we make with our kits?? I'd love to see what everyone does with them
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My 50 things in 2014 challenge!
I'm always up for swapping hexies or TM patches (or anything, really!) - PM me Cheesy
Wise One
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2013 06:42:56 AM »

I received beautiful patches from Alatarial.  Along with a patch kit with three buttons and embroidery floss.  Thank you so much Alatarial! 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sometimes not so wise Smiley
Sarcastra
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2013 08:24:17 AM »

I received from Pioneer9!

For the theme of Skulls, a skull on the left. Love this fabric. For the theme of Cats, a cute cat with an embroidered "Meow" above its head. I can just see this going onto a comforter, pillow or curtain to patch up a spot destroyed by kitties, perfect.

For the kit, a bat appliqued onto some yellow star fabric and red and florescent blue floss to go with it. I think I will make this one up sometime very soon. Pioneer9, as per your note, I don't think it looks too Batman, but I also like Batman, so it is all good.

Thank you so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

artista83
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2013 10:46:02 AM »

love all the patches! i went to joannes to try and find some more fabric for alice and also zombie so i can make more patches and turn them into a purse, but i couldnt find any, well i found one zombie but it was pink..not my fav color. hmmm...well...looks like i will just have to keep doing patch swaps either in org swaps or personal until i get enough lol . joannes by here was not good for fabric. crazy! i thought with halloween coming that there would be more zombies!

well if anyone sees any zombie print or zombie themes like splatter, brains or whatnot, i will gladly trade for them! i found a site where you can design your own fabric but omg it is lik ubre expensive a yard! what i wouldn't give for a bunch of scrap fabrics lol argness indeed!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loves poppets and anything zombie! Will personal swap !
artista83
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2013 11:06:28 AM »

holly wow  just got my package from wise one! im going to have to send you usome more stuff wise one! you totally spoiled me! funny i just said i need fabric scraps and boom got them in the mail! teehee! still discovering my package so pics a lil later when didi naps! thank you sooo much. i will send you some more patches as soon as i can make some!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loves poppets and anything zombie! Will personal swap !
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Nikon D3 Camera Review
How to Setup your Camera up for Shooting Landscapes
How to Use an Off Camera Wireless Flash System
Nikon D700 Camera Review
Wide Angle Close Up Photography of Death Valley
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche
@Home This Weekend: Buzy Bee Activity Chart
Craft Challenge #103 Announced - Foodie Frenzy 2

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...