A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 302,611
Currently Running With Scissors:
633 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Round 2 More TM Inspired Patches Swap Gallery  (Read 7879 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

artista83
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2013 11:26:00 AM »

wow wise one! i pretty much have a purse making kit! finished patches and partial finished, fabrics and handle strips, i gotta find the tute for making the handle. thank you sooo much! now with making just a couple more patches and finishing the ones you sent me i can finally have my own tm patch purse!!!!!!! sooo excited! thank you soo much! without even knowing it you fulfilled one of my wishes from the ongoing wish swap! it is ok that they arent themes that i had bc these are totally artistic and i love artsy so i will be making an artsy purse!!!!

i know this is a little side tracked, but do they ever do a fabric scrap swap? it is so hard to find scraps of different kinds over here, i spent 30$ getting just a couple long thin strips in just 3 colors over here and would be fun to swap diff fabrics. note to organiser, do you think sometime you or someone could host a scrappy swap? i am still scared to host one. unless maybe some time someone could teach me what to do. but i kindof have a lot on my plate atm. hubby got into a car accident last night. he is ok, the car not so much so a big unexpected $ pit. eek!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loves poppets and anything zombie! Will personal swap !
Craftsunderground
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2013 11:59:22 AM »

There are lots of opportunities for swapping fabric or requesting fabric scraps as part of your swap on Craftster. You can always do a personal swap, Givers and Needers Swap, Offer What You Have swap (lets you claim fabric), Novelty Fat Quarter Swap, just name a few. Check out the Community/Organized Craft Swaps and New Swap Ideas Discussion board for more.
I would be happy to swap you a batch of fabric in exchange for a patch. Just PM me and you will be off to a good start.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Teesha Moore inspired patches--anyone want to swap?
Watsonc7

« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2013 12:00:48 PM »

Super excited and sad at the same time.....excited because I got some frickin awesome patches from Sarcastra, and sad because I won't be getting any more fun mail for awhile, booo.  It would be awesome if there were a monthly patch swap, they were so fun and easy to make!

Back to business.
Sarcastra made me an element patch that I'm freaking over.  Earth, Air, Fire, and Water.  So creative!  I love the circle shape and separation and the way a touch of color (I'm assuming markers) is smeared through the element embroidery....I just love it all, I totally sucked in my breath when I saw this

Next I got a really cool button patch for my button theme.  The fabric is really cool and I love how there are random buttons sewn on.  If you look really hard you can see tiny tiny black beads, it added a really cool texture.  This patch definitely had some time put into it!

Last, my patch kit.  Sarcastra totally spoiled me with not 2, but 5 pieces of fabric, packet of buttons, a packet of those awesome tiny beads, and 6 threads!  I was spoiled for sure.  I wish I would have thrown in extra fabric, it's the smallest thing to do but it makes such an impact to get little extras like that!

I had such a blast with my first swap, ill be stalking the boards for more TM patch swaps for sure.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love love personal swaps.  Check out my pinterest for things I've made and things I want
http://pinterest.com/watsonc7/
artista83

« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2013 12:29:06 PM »

Oh wise one, i hope you have better pictures, no matter what i d they come out dark! i even went outside! dang camera! and i have no photoshop to lighten them!

here are what i got! hopefully wiseone has better pics bc hard to see. i love them all and will be making my first purse!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

artista83

« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2013 12:31:39 PM »

darn it! does anyone have photoshop? can someone lighten these pics for me?

my fav is the zipper pouch, it will sooo come in handy when i make my purse!
the fabrics are sooo fun and the checkered one had beads! sooo awsome! thanks wise one!

i am sooo sorry that i cant get my camera to take lighter pics. this has been an ongoing problem. i hope you have better ones! please forgive the pic quality, i am deff not a photographer!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

StickerChic87
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2013 02:34:52 PM »

Popping in to say Im enjoying all the patches, but I will most certainly be borrowing the idea for that zipper one! Great idea!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Robinpich

What an honor to be a "Best of" winner.........

« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2013 02:47:07 PM »

Awesome patches so far in the gallery!!! I think we all need to post our finished patches from our kits too.........I'm working on mine now :-)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will personal swap for ATCs (fabric or paper), Teesha Moore poptarts/pillows and most any kind of embroidery- PM me
Blog
Craftsunderground
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2013 03:38:49 PM »

I am not usually fond of skulls, but I really like that one.

I love that button patch, Sarcastra and the four elements one is beautiful.

Wise One, you continue to be a generous spoiler. I love the zipper and key patches in particular.

Beautiful patches, everyone.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sharalee

www.wists.com/SharaLee http://pinterest.com/sharalee3/pins/?filter=likes

Retired Hairstylist/Crafter

« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2013 04:07:16 PM »

All great patches. Love them all, the kitty & skull, buttons patch & shell very neat, the heroes & silhouette so cool! The element patch is really awesome! also amazing "artista83" you really made out, love the keys have done that before, but the zipper is really Awesome I think i will do that on my bag if I ever get it done.
All the kits look great too I think also it would be nice to see what everyone made from their kit!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.craftysisters-sharalee.blogspot.com

"Yet Another TM Patch Swap" RD 2/
"Craft My Pet for Me Swap"/Partner/
"Fabric Art Journal RD 3 Swap"/Partners/
"Make Purse & Wallet Swap/

Will do personal swaps!! I make Art Dolls/Junker Jane Dolls/also Teesha Moore Patches/Felt Badges
Craftsunderground
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2013 04:52:01 PM »

I guess we can keep the gallery open a while after everyone has received so that we can post pics of what we made from our kits. It's not required though, just for whoever wants to.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The One Choice Technique in Sudoku
Basic Rules of Sudoku
The One Place Technique in Sudoku
How to Finish Sudoku
How to Guess in Sudoku
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...