A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 297,143
Currently Running With Scissors:
446 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 36
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Back to Hogwarts 4 ~CLOSED-Thank you everyone for a flake-free swap!~  (Read 27482 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

tamalama
« Reply #180 on: August 28, 2013 03:17:02 PM »

YAY, Large is DONE, Medium is on finishing touches.  Loving this swap so much.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My wist: http://www.wists.com/tamalama

I love personal swaps, pm if interested!
SiakelA
Summer is finally here again!

Wit beyond measure...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #181 on: August 29, 2013 06:13:26 AM »

I'm still tinkering away at mine, nothing finished yet. I'm having a blast thought! I need to go buy more ____ today. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

artista83
« Reply #182 on: August 29, 2013 08:56:12 AM »

omg i am going board game crazy over here today! my kids keep wanting to play a board game but we don't have any! i tried a while back making them one, but i guess they want a new one. i dont have time to make one though bc i would have to hand paint and draw everything! omg what i wouldn't give for a printer lol. i have a dumb question does anyone on here play on neopets? it has lots of games i play free on it, anyway there is a game called keyquest. i tried to make that boardgame in RL but you need keys in like 6 colors and you need the same number of each color as there are players plus extras bc of the moves you can do with the card part! i looked all over to see if they actually make the board game instead of just online but they don't! so i ended up using my sons toy skateboards and lil skateboard figures for players. and i tried making the board out of paper, did it wrong! ahh

once i get a printer i want to see if there are any interesting printable board games. could you guys pm me about any that you know of? that way i can save the pg and maybe see if my friend can print them off? on know on here someone made i think printable cards for a board game i think.

on another note, hey partner? hows it comin? huge huggles! would you be ok with me sending soon? i am eager for you to get your package. i kinda like sending close to same time though so we both get excited and get to open around same time. so let me know if you still need more time maybe i will tryyyy to wait to send but can't promise though as i am uber excited for you to recieve lol. i tried to take into consideration that i don't know how long something takes to get to ausie so do you remember about how long it took in the past for you to recieve from someone near michigan? like a state near by in u.s.? i want you to recieve at least around time everyone else does at the LATEST!

i said soon only bc i will not be mailing today, i am trying to see if i can think of some extras bc i know at least one thing i think that you are making and omg i wanted it forever and i want to show my appreciation! teehee. i have the jitters about your halloween stuff, i hope it is something you will like! i am pretty sure you will love the hp stuff. at least i hope so  Undecided

i need to go look at your other boards to make sure you will like the halloween stuff also lol maybe you will have something pinned somewhere resembling it.

out of curiosity, what are you all doing for halloween? do you guys dress up? feel free to pm me about it if we can't type it here!

thank you organiser for letting us have fun with this swap and talk a lil. i know we all still talk about this swap also but i love that we get away with a lil chitchat. i mean i am not going to bomb the boards with off topic but sometimes i have a lil bit of question for all.

like i said though i don;t want to bomb board so feel free to message me peeps about the answer!

huge huggles, i am soo glad we are all having so much fun with this swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loves poppets and anything zombie! Will personal swap !
Dra

Life is only what you make it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #183 on: August 29, 2013 10:24:54 AM »

I am in the middle of a crazy 11 day work stretch and I cannot wait for it to be over so I can get my butt in gear and craft!
I went out and bought some more supplies for the medium and I can't wait to start on it! It's only my second or third time working with ______!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CabinArts
« Reply #184 on: August 29, 2013 11:29:37 AM »

Still haven't started on my large. I have the supplies but I keep wondering if I should do another idea instead. I should just get started on it and go from there Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

whenindoubtsew

I do love knitting patterns - Albus Dumbledore

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 29, 2013 12:44:20 PM »

i tried to take into consideration that i don't know how long something takes to get to ausie so do you remember about how long it took in the past for you to recieve from someone near michigan? like a state near by in u.s.? i want you to recieve at least around time everyone else does at the LATEST!

Hey artista  Grin shipping from US has been good recently at about 8-10 days. But can take up to 14-16 days. Hope that helps. I am being a slowpoke and have all your things started but not finished yet Shocked I am hoping to finish as early as I can but I usually aim for 2 weeks before send outs so your package arrives at the same time as everyone.

I am having a ball putting together some of your items and hope I am getting them Borgin and Burkes enough  Shocked more crafting time this weekend. It's Father's Day here in Aussie so we have a trip to the in laws. Lucky my crafts are portable.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/winsomelonesome/
http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/7049637-kylie
http://www.ravelry.com/people/buildingastash 
Game of Thrones swap - sent
Science swap - sent
Summer Nerd Games swap - sent
Carnivorous plant swap - crafting
Half a hoopla swap - crafting
Oath Keeper

Addicted to Plushies...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #186 on: August 29, 2013 12:50:01 PM »

When you go to pack up your stuff in a perfect sized box, only to find that you can't fit all the extras you made into it with the main items, then you know you went overboard lol. Fingers crossed my box gets there safely! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
DragonChilde

Head of Slytherin House

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 29, 2013 01:22:14 PM »

Listening to Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me! podcasts while I work on ZombriNation's _____ and am currently covered in _________. I suppose it could be worse.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Don't shed a tear for me/I stand alone/This path of destiny/Is all my own ~Blackmore's Night "Olde Village Lanterne"
Spring Harry Potter Craftalong
pinkleo
Crochet Moderator
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~*HPC Headmistress*~

lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #188 on: August 29, 2013 03:19:46 PM »

:::waving hi!:::

Hi everyone!  I'm checking in.  I've been busy with getting adjusted to a new school year....man, it always starts with a bang!  And WOWZERS!  We have a sender!  Which means that a gallery will be needed.  I'll be getting a gallery up this weekend, when I'm going to live on Craftster....thank goodness for a 3 day weekend...who knew I would need one so soon?! Cheesy ((HUGS)) to everyone and wishing bright blessings! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

artista83
« Reply #189 on: August 29, 2013 04:04:54 PM »

that is the creepy store right? whoot! i get shop names mixed up bc of my darn memmory lol. rock on!

ok i will do around same! huge huggles!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loves poppets and anything zombie! Will personal swap !
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 36 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Learn how to Make a Vidalia Onion and Applewood Bacon Vinaigrette
Learn how to Finish a Vidalia Sweet Onion and Crab Souffle
Learn how to Make the Base for a Vidalia Sweet Onion and Crab Souffle
Learn how to Make a Vidalia Sweet Onion and Crab Souffle
Making White Cheddar Horseradish Mashed Potatoes
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...